Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
The national football teams have met in the World Cup once every four years since 1930, the only exception being the period of the Second World War. Find out some of the details about this important sporting event that even the most ardent fans do not know.
1. "If you want to have a good time at Wembley, don't call the Germans." Alan Shearer.
2. “Did I say that only the sky is higher than Milan? Everything is correct. But Inter is above the sky. " Antonio Cassano.
3. “Italian football is a game of fear. Two are attacking, 10 are defending, and young players are in the reserve. " Arrigo Sacchi.
4. "Football is the most important thing of all unimportant things." Arrigo Sacchi.
5. “If you don't know what to do with the ball in the box, just score a goal. And after the match we will figure out what else could have been done. " Bob Paisley.
6. “The father of my future wife asked what I was doing. I said that I am a football player. He tensed and asked if I had a profession. I replied that this is the profession. But when I saw the look on his face, I added that I knew how to lay bricks. He immediately perked up. " Bob Paisley.
7. “My work at Liverpool has not always been successful. Once we became the second. " Bob Paisley.
8. "The problem with the referees is that they know the rules of the game, but they don't understand the game itself." Bill Shankly.
9. “In the first half, there were academics with canes in CSKA uniform on the field. And in the second half I saw professional footballers ”. Valery Gazzaev.
10. "The game is forgotten, the result remains." Valery Lobanovsky.
11. “A coach's job? I don't want to lose a footballer in myself, and this must be done in order to become a successful coach. " Dennis Bergkamp.
12. "The best place to defend the goal is in someone else's penalty area." Jock Stein.
13. "Even if it was a hand, it was the hand of God." Diego Maradona.
14. “When I die, no one will remember who I met, who I fought with and how many cars I crashed, because it doesn't matter. They will remember my game. " George Best.
15. “In 1969, I gave up alcohol and women. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life. " George Best.
16. “When the teams were recruited at school, I was always the last to be picked. I was little. " David Beckham.
17. "The stones thrown at me would be enough for a monument." Jose Mourinho.
18. “Victories are not boring. Win 10 games in a row and you want to win 11 more. " Zinedine Zidane.
19. "Life is full of regrets, but they are not worth the time spent on them." Zinedine Zidane.
20. "Why buy a Ferrari if you drive it like a Fiat?" Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
21. “If you have the ball, you have to make the field as big as possible. If your opponents have the ball, you have to make the field as small as possible. " Johan Cruyff.
22. "Every disadvantage can become an advantage." Johan Cruyff.
23. "Italians never outplay anyone, but it is always very easy for them to lose." Johan Cruyff.
24. “I am a former footballer, former coach, former director and former President Emeritus. This list shows once again that everything comes to an end. " Johan Cruyff.
25. "The secret is to smoke a cigarette to calm the nerves, and then take a big sip of something stronger to tone the muscles." Lev Yashin.
26. "I am sure that in a few weeks I can learn to speak English well enough for any German to understand me." Lothar Matthäus.
27. “Running is for animals. We need brains and a ball to play football. ” Louis van Gaal.
28. "I took over the team, but I hope to leave behind a team." Luis Aragones.
29. "If you have the best players, it does not mean that you have the best team." Marcello Lippi.
30. “I don't like compliments. I prefer to hear criticism and refute it. " Paul Scholes.
31. “I lost three World Championships on penalties. Do you mind if I say this is getting on my nerves? " Roberto Baggio.
32. “My job is aggression. I'm going to war. What I do can hardly be called participation in a football match. " Roy Keane.
33. “People say that you have to go with the flow, but do you know who goes with the flow? Dead fish. " Roy Keane.
34. "If it came to a fight with Patrick Vieira, he would kill me." Roy Keane.
35. “If I don’t go to the club at night, I won’t score during the day.” Romario.
36. “I'm ugly. But what I do is fascinating. " Ronaldinho.
37. Winning the World Cup is better than sex. And not because sex is not so good - it's just that the World Cup, unlike sex, happens only once every four years. " Ronaldo.
38. “Usually when players exchange shirts, they always smell like sweat. But Beckham's T-shirt only smelled of cologne. Either he manages to somehow remove his smell, or he sweats with perfume. " Ronaldo.
39. “I play not with my mind, but with my heart. I do not think - I act. " Thierry Henry.
40. “Italians are losing football matches as if they were wars. And they are losing wars as if they were football matches. " Winston Churchill.
41. “The only thing I know about Feyenoord is that they are from the same country where Ajax play. Fabio Capello.
42. "In football, the strongest does not win, but the strongest is the one who won." Franz Beckenbauer.
43. "Advantage means nothing if the opponent has chances." Franz Beckenbauer.
44. "Sometimes, when you walk into the locker room, it seems that you are in Hollywood." Franz Beckenbauer.
45. “I hate tiki-taku. I don’t want to hear about her anymore. Tiki-taka is a bunch of shit, pass to pass. I don't force my players to deal with such rubbish. " Josep Guardiola.
46. “I think there are two Christs. Alone there, upstairs, well, I am here. " Hristo Stoichkov.
47. “Daddy told me:“ Edik, football is a good thing, it’s help in work. If you suddenly shine in football, it will be easier to get a job at the factory ”. Edward Malofeev.
48. "What would football be if not for me?" Ellenio Herrera.
49. "Seagulls follow the trawler because they think the sardines will be thrown into the sea." Eric Cantona.
50. “Sports are completely controlled. Nowadays, football matches have nothing to do with the games in the yard. Imagination has no place here. " Jari Litmanen.
The 2022 World Cup will be the 22nd edition of the World Cup, the most important international football competition between countries and will be hosted by Qatar in 2022. It will be the first World Cup to take place in The Middle East and also the first organized by a predominantly Muslim Arab country. This tournament will be the last in which 32 national teams will participate, including the host country, as the next will include 48 teams.
This tournament will also be the first not to take place in June or July, being scheduled from the end of November to mid-December. It will take place in a short time of about 28 days, the final will take place. place on December 18, 2022 which is also the National Day of Qatar.
Numerous allegations of corruption have been made about how Qatar won the right to host the event. FIFA has completed an internal investigation into the allegations and issued a report that acquitted the country of any suspicion, but chief investigator Michael Garcia described FIFA's report on his investigation as "incomplete material and erroneous". On May 27, 2015, Swiss federal prosecutors opened a corruption and money laundering case in connection with the granting of the rights to organize the 2018 and 2022 World Championships.
Qatar has received widespread criticism for the conditions under which foreign workers involved in the preparation of the World Cup are subjected, with Amnesty International referring to "forced labor" and saying that they have suffered human rights abuses, despite the fact that the welfare standards of workers were developed in 2014.
2.The best Iphone
9.Money is everything
17.Every 2 years
23.I have money
People today are living much better lives than they were 20 or 30 years ago, even if they say otherwise. People living in the 21st century have everything they need for convenience and even more: a car, a large TV, uninterrupted internet and, of course, a smartphone. It is not surprising that this standard of living has increased the amount of garbage that people leave, including clothes. People without hesitation part with things on which there is even the slightest hint of wear and tear, be it a small hole or frayed. But not all of us are like that, some still think about the environment, and instead of throwing away the thing, they patch it up in the most creative way.
"I don't know how I did it at all, but I fixed my sweater."
“I accidentally spilled bleach on my new hoodie and covered the stains with embroidery. This is the first time I've done this! "
"My child asked me to make a flame in space instead of a hole in his jeans."
“My jeans are always ripping on my left knee. These are my favorites, so I thought they deserve a good refurbishment. "
"When life slips you a hole on the left elbow of your jacket, make a panda."
"Pink nail polish spilled on my yellow jumper, so I embroidered it."
"Every time this dress gets dirty, I paint over it with fabric markers."
"I patched my cousin's jeans with a dinosaur sock."
“My first attempt at mending clothes. I need practice, but I like the way it turned out. "
"I fixed the frayed cuffs of my rather worn jacket."
"Funny pictures that I love to embroider on my boyfriend's clothes when he asks me to repair them."
"I covered the stain with flowers.
“I had a lot of old jeans that either did not fit or were worn out, so it was decided to sew a new pair out of them.”
"My puppy put a hole in my favorite joggers, but I fixed it!"
"I turned holes in my knees into hearts"
"The zipper on my boots is worn out, but it's okay now."
This smart dog travel down to the market every day with a basket and money to bring groceries for their owner
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.