We like salmon because it is a light fish, full of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids, with an appetizing color, with few bones and extremely easy to cook. An excellent choice for a healthy and tasty meal. If you cook it according to the recipe below, it will retain all its properties, it will remain fragile and not dry and sticky. Most of us know how healthy salmon is, but most of us do not realize how simple and quick it is to prepare at home, with this ingredient, dishes according to the standards of a restaurant.
Check the recipe here!
Salmon belongs to the Salmonidae family and is related to trout, golden arctic trout, grayling and mullet. It is native to the tributaries of the North Atlantic (genus Salmo) and the Pacific Ocean (genus Oncorhynchus). Most salmon are anadromous - they migrate from the sea upstream; they come to life in rivers, travel to the sea, and then return to the same river to lay their eggs. Salmon make this journey with the help of their very well-developed sense of smell. The largest species of salmonids can reach up to 2 m in length. Today, most Atlantic salmon come from farms, while Pacific salmon are fished in the wild.
178 grams of cooked salmon normally provides:
Omega 3: 4.02 mg - For the health of the brain, heart and joints;
Selenium: 105% RDA - Supports cognitive function and a healthy immune system;
Vitamin B12: 83% RDA - Important for a healthy nervous system, for skin, hair and eyes;
Protein: 79% RDA - Provides energy and helps form antibodies that protect against disease;
Niancine: 72% RDA - Transforms food consumed into energy for the whole body.
This very delicate recipe proposes an unusual combination between salmon, fish typical of Scandinavian countries and melted cream cheese. It is usually accompanied by boiled potatoes or lettuce, but in our case it will be served with Brussels sprouts.
Salmon stuffed with cream cheese. Simple and very good. How good? You'll see for yourself, won't you? Because we are sure that you will try such a delicacy. It doesn't need many ingredients, nor is it a difficult preparation and it is ready in a maximum of 40 minutes, with all the time necessary for the preparation. And, if you want to vary, you can put some vegetables next to the plate. We wanted to fully enjoy the taste of this salmon stuffed with cream cheese, so we did not add anything other than Brussels sprouts. Bemorepanda assures you that it was worth it!
- 2 pieces of Salmon of 200 grams each
- 100 g of Cheese
- 70 g of Cream Cheese
- 4 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
- 400 g of Brussels sprouts
- 4 pieces of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/3 tsp. of Chili Pepper Flakes
- A clove of garlic
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the salmon fillets and dry very well. Then, with the help of a very sharp knife, cut in the middle of each piece of salmon, just as if you were making a pocket for it. Be careful not to cut to the end!
2. Grate the cheese, put in a bowl, add cream cheese, spinach, salt, pepper and mix. Use salt and pepper to your taste.
3. Fill the pockets with cream cheese.
4. Close the fillets by lightly pressing. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
5. Fry the fish on both sides for 3 minutes, transfer to a baking tray lined with aluminum foil and cook at 180 ° C for 10-12 minutes.
6. Pour oil into the pan, add Brussels sprouts, cherry tomatoes, grate garlic, sprinkle with chili pepper flakes, salt, pepper and mix. Cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
7. Serve the fish with Brussels sprouts. Have a good appetite!
We want to mention that you can choose any garnish for Salmon filled with Cream Cheese. You can opt for a wider range of cooked vegetables, a fresh salad or even a more complex garnish if you love it.
Salmon also wrapped in aluminum foil can be prepared on the grill. Served with grilled vegetables.
This recipe can be easily transformed according to your preferences! So after a good dose of inspiration, don't stop experimenting and you will definitely get a delicious dinner!
Notes: Salmon is available in the form of slices or fillets, fresh, frozen, canned or smoked. It can be grilled, poached, steamed, in brine, in the oven or eaten raw. All of these options turn salmon into an extremely versatile food. Fresh salmon should have smooth, moist skin. If the fish bought is whole, the eyes must be clear. If it is fresh, it will not have a strong fish-specific smell.
Fresh salmon should be eaten in two days; otherwise, it should be frozen. Once frozen and thawed, it is recommended that the salmon not be frozen again. Salmon is actually a white fish. The meat is orange due to the pigment called astaxanthin, specific to the shrimp that salmon eat.
The same safety rules must be followed for the preparation of salmon as in the case of raw meat. Make sure it has been fully cooked; Properly cooked, the salmon meat will be firm, juicy and will break into flakes. Salmon cooks quickly, which means that very healthy salmon dishes can be prepared immediately. The salmon fillet can be fried with an induction hob in about 5 minutes, or it can be steamed with dill and lemon juice in about 20 minutes. Aromatic plants, especially dill, give salmon a delicate aroma, and lemon juice, astringent, completes the taste.
Fluffy rolls with pumpkin and cinnamon, fresh out of the oven, will perfume your house and give you the most delicious snack next to coffee at noon. Cinnamon rolls are preferred by the whole family, and the pumpkin is indispensable every autumn in everybodies house. Everyone likes cakes and pies filled with it, so this recipe came out on your list.
The fluffy rolls with pumpkin and cinnamon are made of tasty dough, and the pumpkin puree gives it not only a better taste, but also a beautiful color, perfectly matched to the rusty leaves that have already laid a thick carpet in the garden.
For lovers of cinnamon rolls, we prepared the classic recipe for Pumpkin cinnamon rolls. Bemorepanda invites you to see how it is prepared here. You can see the preparation step by step so it will be perfect for everyone.
If you haven't tried to make leavened dough yet, we say it's time to try this recipe for pumpkin and cinnamon rolls. Not only will it come out great, but it will conquer you with the fluff obtained without bothering to knead the dough, even if you do it by hand or with a special device that can make this operation easier. But it’s important to say that the machine will take longer to knead than you will do it personally, so take a few minutes to knead and we assure you that you will do it from now on as many times as you have the opportunity.
And, if you haven't loved the pumpkin until now, we say that from now on you will look at it with different eyes. It deserves our autumnal love, because its taste, color and aroma have something special. Bemorepanda invites you to see the collection of pumpkin recipes presented in this link, where you can also find other tasty recipes.
- 500 g Pumpkin
- 500-550 g Flour
- 7 g Dry yeast
- 350 ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 120 g Butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 120 g Sugar
- A White Chocolate bar
1. Put the flour in the bowl, add the yeast, butter, egg, milk, sugar and knead.
2. Leave the dough to rise for an hour and 20 minutes.
3. Grate the pumpkin.
4. Add butter, pumpkin, sugar and cinnamon to the pan. For those who do not prefer cinnamon you can replace it with vanilla essence or vanilla sugar.
5. Cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes and leave to cool.
6. Roll out the dough, grease with the pumpkin filling, roll and cut 12 rolls. Arrange in the baking tray and leave to rise for 30 minutes. Note: In order to come out tender and fluffy, you have to follow these important steps. The dough must be left to rise twice: the first time immediately after you have prepared it and once again after you have put the rolls in the tray in which you are going to bake them. In this way they will grow and adhere to each other and this is exactly their charm. Children love to take them off, unroll them and discover their contents. That is why they are only well served at parties organized for the little ones.
7. Grease with egg and bake at 180 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
8. Remove them from the oven when they have browned and let them cool for 5 minutes. Melt the chocolate in the steam bath and serve with it once the rolls are ready. We can immediately grease them with chocolate, we can also leave them simple or lightly line them with powdered sugar. Another coating would be the one obtained from powdered sugar and water (for 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar we put 1 tablespoon of water). According to taste and cravings, you can choose the right option.
Bemorepanda also advise you:
* If you want to make the rolls the day before, prepare everything and put them on the tray, cover the tray with cling film and put it in the fridge until the next day. Remove the tray an hour before baking the rolls.
* If you do not have enough pumpkin, you can replace the filling with grated apples, walnuts and cinnamon or cheese and raisins.
* If you want to prepare them without sugar for children and a little sweeter for adults, one option would be to divide and fill in two, add sugar in one of the halves and use it in half of the dough.
* If you make the rolls exclusively for adults and you want them to be sweeter, you can add 2 tablespoons of milk sugar when making the dough (before putting the yeast) and 3 tablespoons of brown sugar in the filling.
Can you freeze pumpkin cinnamon rolls?
Yes! In fact, you can freeze your pumpkin cinnamon rolls. The rolls can be frozen after you have prepared them, but without creasing them with yolk and putting chocolate on them. If you took them out of the frost, let them return to their original shape and then grease them with yolk, and when serving you will add chocolate.
Hosting a party can be extremely beautiful, but also very demanding, because every detail matters. However, after you have established the intention of the party, you have made the guest list and you have thought about how you will decorate the house, the biggest challenge will remain the realization of the snacks and their aesthetics. It is very difficult to cook so as to please everyone. No matter how many dishes you have, guests seem to pay the most attention to appetizer platters. Thus, in order not to fail, it is advisable to go for variety: a little of all.
Organizing a children's birthday party or just a plate prepared for your child at home, is an important event and every detail must be perfect. But you don't have to be a chef at a five-star restaurant to amaze your child and guests with a balanced meal that is fun at the same time. You can simply opt for your little one's favorite vegetables and combine them with interesting decorations.
The first time it is extremely important to know what are the culinary preferences of your guests or your child. There are a few ingredients you can choose without fail, but you need to keep a balance between them. If there are vegetarians on your list, you will definitely want to take this into account and prepare a plate of special appetizers for them.
1.Sushi turtle cake
Aesthetics are extremely important when it comes to a food, especially at a party. People are mostly visual, plating becomes a criterion that makes the difference between a popular snack and a good one. The real appetizer trays are the ones that will be satisfying for both the stomach and the eyes. From this point of view you can choose appetizers with contrasting shapes and colors to attract the eyes of your guests.
Cold appetizers are the most common. They are suitable for absolutely any situation and have the role of preparing guests for the tasty dishes that will follow. The most popular cold appetizer ideas are those that combine elements from all five categories mentioned above.
Generally, the first option when it comes to hot plates includes combinations of pork and chicken. Also, when you want to vary and add a different taste, you can opt for lamb, sheep or rabbit.
It is advisable to take into account the mixing of the five types of ingredients in their case as well. In this way you will ensure the appropriate combination of carbohydrates with proteins, you will also have fiber (preferably vegetable) and you will not miss the sauces either.
7.A great plate for kids
In fact, in the case of hot dishes, sauces can make a very big difference in taste and although the star is the same type of meat, through a sauce you can go from one culinary style to another, from one kitchen to another.
The decor of the platter proves to be really important, so always remember that a key element is the aesthetics of the platter served.
10.Who’s the fairest?
14.Great idea for kids
16.A cute taxi for a boy
17.Morning pancake with fruits
22.Autumn plate decoration
23.Soup with rice