It turns out that the toilet can be not only a room for relieving needs, but also a place where Instagram cries. No, the point is not at all in the toilet itself, but in the bewitching form that opens from it. There are enough toilets in the world, from the windows of which a truly mesmerizing landscape opens up. It can be a view of a modern metropolis, majestic mountains, a lake or a jungle seething with life, but one thing is certain - you will definitely remember the approach to such a toilet forever. 20 gorgeous views from toilets from around the world await you further.
A magical place at UC Santa Barbara
Go to the toilet in the shadow of Mont Blanc
Or next to the endless canola fields in Malgas, South Africa
In the humid air of beautiful Colombia
View from the toilet at the Clarion Hotel in Malmo, Sweden
A breathtaking place in Laos
View from the top of St. Mary's Peak in Montana, USA
New York view
On a hike on the Num Num trail in South Africa
Magnificent mountain view from the municipality of Söll, Austria
And in the window there is a beautiful reservoir, Annecy, France
Over the clouds in Seoul
View from the toilet of the JR Tower skyscraper, Sapporo, Japan
Glorious throne in Peru
Winter view from a toilet in Midway, Utah, USA
Outdoor bathroom in Aquitaine, France
View of Moscow from Swissotel Krasnye Holmy
In the mountains of Slovakia
And finally, this wobbly place on a mountain in Colorado, USA
Who said phone pictures aren't successful? Here are 30 pictures that seem to be taken with the highest quality camera
The mobile phone has become the main gadget for taking personal photos, primarily due to the fact that it is the only device with a camera that we carry with us almost permanently, but also due to the increase in picture quality.
Usually, those pictures eventually end up on your computer or laptop after being transferred via a USB connection, but most of the time this process is cumbersome and time consuming. In addition, it sometimes happens that you accidentally delete some older photos before you can save them to your computer.
Here, however, the smartphone applications designed to significantly facilitate your transfer and, especially, the backup of photos through dedicated functions. With such an option, a picture taken with your phone's camera is automatically transferred to the cloud as soon as an internet connection is available. Ideally, however, you can choose to upload photos only via Wi-Fi, to avoid data consumption in 3G or 4G.
In this collection you can see pictures taken from mobile phones. It looks like art or even a picture from the most expensive and high-performance camera, but yes, it's about ordinary people and their phone.
Bemorepanda has collected these pictures to inspire you and show you that art is everywhere.
1.Tradition and culture
2.Taking a look back
5.Opera and pandemic
6.Human, nature and horse
8.Black and white
9.It seems like it’s paint
11.The beauty of details
Kiribati is an island country in the Pacific Ocean. It is the largest state in Oceania in terms of extent, with an area of about 5,000,000 km² covered by the ocean, but the land area is only a small fragment of it, only 811 km², in the form of 32 small islets . The country has about 100,000 inhabitants who can be proud of the official title of "land of the rising sun". taking into account the conventions that set the time zone across the planet. The Republic of Kiribati is one of the first places on Earth traversed by the first rays of the Sun every morning. The time zone is 14 hours ahead of UTC - the farthest time zone in the world.
The state comprises three groups of islands - the Gilbert Islands, the Phoenix Islands and the Line Islands. The capital of the Republic of Kiribati is South Tarawa, and the island relief is of coral and volcanic origin, the maximum altitude in the area being only 80 meters. The climate is equatorial, and vegetation is represented by tropical trees and grassy plants. Coconut and pandanus forests occupy 50% of the territory.
The island state of Kiribati is located immediately in Polynesia and Micronesia. Currently, the small country is successfully developing, despite scarce natural resources. Bemorepanda collected some interesting facts:
1. The name of the island state of Kiribati comes from the distorted English "Gilbert Islands".
2. All the islands on which Kiribati is located are atolls.
3. Kiribati covers an area of 33 atolls.
4. The highest point in Kiribati is 81 meters above sea level. It is located on Banaba Atoll.
5. On the territory of Kiribati there are two freshwater lakes and about a hundred salt ones.
6. Kiribati is a member of the United Nations.
7. Two of the atolls of Kiribati were once used for testing atomic weapons.
8. The main problems in Kiribati are overpopulation, lack of fresh water and soil erosion.
9. The total population of Kiribati is just over one hundred thousand people.
10. About 90% of the population of Kiribati are representatives of the people of the same name. Its other name is tungaru.
11. The official language of the country is English, but very few people speak it. The majority of the population speaks the Kiribati language.
12. The writing system of Kiribati is based on the English alphabet.
13. Kiribati does not have its own army.
14. There are two official currencies in the country - the Australian dollar and the equivalent Kiribatian dollar.
15. The Kiribati one dollar coin has a dodecagonal shape.
16. Stamps issued by the country are popular with philatelists around the world and are a significant source of replenishment of the state treasury.
17. Kiribati has the second largest exclusive economic zone in the Pacific Ocean - more than three and a half million square kilometers of water space.
18. Kiribati has two radio stations - a government and a private one.
19. Kiribati is the least visited country on the planet by tourists.
20. Athletes from Kiribati take part in the Olympic Games.
21. Also, the Republic of Kiribati is unique in that it is located in all hemispheres of the Earth at once. Part of Kiribati, islands
22. Phoenix is the world's largest marine reserve.
23. On one of the atolls of Kiribati there is a city called London.
24. Christmas Island, one of the Kiribati atolls, is the largest atoll in the world. He alone occupies 48 percent of the country's total land mass..
25. The Republic of Kiribati as a state appeared in 1979, having gained independence from Great Britain.
26. There is not a single river in Kiribati.
27. The only diplomatic mission in the world of the Republic of Kiribati is located on the Fiji Islands. In Russia, for example, the British consulate is in charge of Kiribati's diplomatic affairs.
28. Tarawa and others of the Gilbert group were occupied by Japan during World War II.
29. The island is slowly disappearing.
30. Most of the islands of Kiribati are low-lying coral atolls built on a submerged volcanic chain and encircled by reefs.