The 2022 World Cup will be the 22nd edition of the World Cup, the most important international football competition between countries and will be hosted by Qatar in 2022. It will be the first World Cup to take place in The Middle East and also the first organized by a predominantly Muslim Arab country. This tournament will be the last in which 32 national teams will participate, including the host country, as the next will include 48 teams.
This tournament will also be the first not to take place in June or July, being scheduled from the end of November to mid-December. It will take place in a short time of about 28 days, the final will take place. place on December 18, 2022 which is also the National Day of Qatar.
Numerous allegations of corruption have been made about how Qatar won the right to host the event. FIFA has completed an internal investigation into the allegations and issued a report that acquitted the country of any suspicion, but chief investigator Michael Garcia described FIFA's report on his investigation as "incomplete material and erroneous". On May 27, 2015, Swiss federal prosecutors opened a corruption and money laundering case in connection with the granting of the rights to organize the 2018 and 2022 World Championships.
Qatar has received widespread criticism for the conditions under which foreign workers involved in the preparation of the World Cup are subjected, with Amnesty International referring to "forced labor" and saying that they have suffered human rights abuses, despite the fact that the welfare standards of workers were developed in 2014.
2.The best Iphone
9.Money is everything
17.Every 2 years
23.I have money
The 2022 FIFA World Cup is planned for the first time in a Middle East country. Despite all the speculation, corruption scandals and proceedings, the Arab country is already in full swing preparing for the tournament, which in its scale and organizational aspects can at least partially surpass the recent World Cup games in the Russian Federation.
As the organizers themselves admitted, it will be difficult for them to achieve the same level and professionalism in organizational matters as Russia did. At the same time, according to the Qataris, their championship will be remembered for a long time not only by the fans, but also by the guests of the country.
1.This is the last FIFA World Cup with 32 teams - from 2026, the final will be expanded to 48 teams.
2. The logo of the World Cup 2022 is a ribbon symbolizing infinity and harmony, as well as the shape of sand dunes. The ribbon features traditional Arabic designs. In the logo, you can see the numbers 2 and 0 (associated with the year of the event). He is depicted in the colors of the Qatari flag and traditionally white Arab clothing. Qatar 2022 is written in ancient Arabic script.
3. The Qatar national team will take part in the final stage of the World Cup for the first time in its history. The state was automatically qualified as the organizer of the tournament.
4.8 stadiums from five cities will host the 2022 World Cup matches. To overcome the heat, the Qataris have pledged to equip stadiums with air cooling systems that maintain temperatures at no higher than plus 27 degrees Celsius.
The largest of the stadiums,Lusail Aykonik Stadium, accommodates 86,000 spectators and will host the 2022 World Cup final on December 18, 2022.
5. At the time of the World Cup in Qatar, the sale and consumption of alcohol will be partially legalized, but this can only be done in fan zones.
6. According to the estimates of the newspaper The Guardian, during the preparation of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, more than 6.5 thousand migrants died, who worked in the construction of stadiums, hotels and other facilities. Most of the citizens of India - 2.7 thousand people, another 1.6 thousand - from Nepal, 1,000 - from Bangladesh, more than 800 - from Pakistan and just over 550 - from Sri Lanka. Earlier, human rights organizations have repeatedly reported violations of workers' rights at these construction sites and poor working conditions there.
7. Qatar will admit only fans vaccinated against coronavirus at the 2022 World Cup.
8. For the first time, all active members of FIFA will take part in the qualifying tournament.
9. Qatar's preparations for the 2022 FIFA World Cup are now 95% complete. On June 6, 2021, the Deputy Minister of Finance of Qatar for Economic Affairs Saud bin Abdullah al-Attiyah spoke about this at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
10. French and Belgian coaches Didier Deschamps and Roberto Martinez, respectively, are 100% likely to be "at the helm" of their teams at the 2022 World Cup.
11. Ukrainian police will take part in maintaining order at the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
12. At the 2022 World Cup it will be possible to use flags with LGBT symbols. The Qatari authorities have pledged that they are ready to adhere tonorms FIFAaimed at fostering tolerance. At the same time, Qatar itself has strict anti-LGBT laws.
Fans will be able to use flags with symbols at stadiums. Also rainbow flags can be attached to corner flags.
13. FIFA has opened ticket sales for the 2022 World Cup final in Qatar, which can be purchased for a whopping 48,802 euros.
Fans registering for the package must purchase at least two tickets, totaling € 48,802, in order to qualify for the tournament's final game atStadium Lusail next year.
Fans will have access to a lounge area in the central sector of the stadium, where spectators will be offered a four-course meal, including soft drinks, soft and alcoholic cocktails, champagne, spirits, wines and beer. The service is available before the start of the match, during the break and after the match.
14. The North Korean national team has refused to continue to qualify for the 2022 World Cup.
At that time, the DPRK national team had already played five matches in Group H of the World Cup qualification.
15. Former Arsenal head coach Arsene Wenger said that automatic offside detection could be applied at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
Wenger is currentlyDirector of Global Football Development FIFA's.
16. It will be possible to get to the stadiums from the hotels either by metro, or by metro and bus. Trams and trolleybuses will also transport passengers at the World Championship.
17. The maximum distance between stadiums is only 56 km. It will take no more than an hour for football fans to get from one arena to another.
18. World Cup 2022 will be the most sustainable in the history of the World Championships.
19. COVID-19 will not affect the tournament. There will be no restrictions (other than vaccinations).
20. World Cup - 2022 for the first time in its history will be held in autumn and winter (from November 21 to December 18, 2022). In addition, the 22nd World Cup will be played in the Middle East for the first time.
The national football teams have met in the World Cup once every four years since 1930, the only exception being the period of the Second World War. Find out some of the details about this important sporting event that even the most ardent fans do not know.
1. "If you want to have a good time at Wembley, don't call the Germans." Alan Shearer.
2. “Did I say that only the sky is higher than Milan? Everything is correct. But Inter is above the sky. " Antonio Cassano.
3. “Italian football is a game of fear. Two are attacking, 10 are defending, and young players are in the reserve. " Arrigo Sacchi.
4. "Football is the most important thing of all unimportant things." Arrigo Sacchi.
5. “If you don't know what to do with the ball in the box, just score a goal. And after the match we will figure out what else could have been done. " Bob Paisley.
6. “The father of my future wife asked what I was doing. I said that I am a football player. He tensed and asked if I had a profession. I replied that this is the profession. But when I saw the look on his face, I added that I knew how to lay bricks. He immediately perked up. " Bob Paisley.
7. “My work at Liverpool has not always been successful. Once we became the second. " Bob Paisley.
8. "The problem with the referees is that they know the rules of the game, but they don't understand the game itself." Bill Shankly.
9. “In the first half, there were academics with canes in CSKA uniform on the field. And in the second half I saw professional footballers ”. Valery Gazzaev.
10. "The game is forgotten, the result remains." Valery Lobanovsky.
11. “A coach's job? I don't want to lose a footballer in myself, and this must be done in order to become a successful coach. " Dennis Bergkamp.
12. "The best place to defend the goal is in someone else's penalty area." Jock Stein.
13. "Even if it was a hand, it was the hand of God." Diego Maradona.
14. “When I die, no one will remember who I met, who I fought with and how many cars I crashed, because it doesn't matter. They will remember my game. " George Best.
15. “In 1969, I gave up alcohol and women. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life. " George Best.
16. “When the teams were recruited at school, I was always the last to be picked. I was little. " David Beckham.
17. "The stones thrown at me would be enough for a monument." Jose Mourinho.
18. “Victories are not boring. Win 10 games in a row and you want to win 11 more. " Zinedine Zidane.
19. "Life is full of regrets, but they are not worth the time spent on them." Zinedine Zidane.
20. "Why buy a Ferrari if you drive it like a Fiat?" Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
21. “If you have the ball, you have to make the field as big as possible. If your opponents have the ball, you have to make the field as small as possible. " Johan Cruyff.
22. "Every disadvantage can become an advantage." Johan Cruyff.
23. "Italians never outplay anyone, but it is always very easy for them to lose." Johan Cruyff.
24. “I am a former footballer, former coach, former director and former President Emeritus. This list shows once again that everything comes to an end. " Johan Cruyff.
25. "The secret is to smoke a cigarette to calm the nerves, and then take a big sip of something stronger to tone the muscles." Lev Yashin.
26. "I am sure that in a few weeks I can learn to speak English well enough for any German to understand me." Lothar Matthäus.
27. “Running is for animals. We need brains and a ball to play football. ” Louis van Gaal.
28. "I took over the team, but I hope to leave behind a team." Luis Aragones.
29. "If you have the best players, it does not mean that you have the best team." Marcello Lippi.
30. “I don't like compliments. I prefer to hear criticism and refute it. " Paul Scholes.
31. “I lost three World Championships on penalties. Do you mind if I say this is getting on my nerves? " Roberto Baggio.
32. “My job is aggression. I'm going to war. What I do can hardly be called participation in a football match. " Roy Keane.
33. “People say that you have to go with the flow, but do you know who goes with the flow? Dead fish. " Roy Keane.
34. "If it came to a fight with Patrick Vieira, he would kill me." Roy Keane.
35. “If I don’t go to the club at night, I won’t score during the day.” Romario.
36. “I'm ugly. But what I do is fascinating. " Ronaldinho.
37. Winning the World Cup is better than sex. And not because sex is not so good - it's just that the World Cup, unlike sex, happens only once every four years. " Ronaldo.
38. “Usually when players exchange shirts, they always smell like sweat. But Beckham's T-shirt only smelled of cologne. Either he manages to somehow remove his smell, or he sweats with perfume. " Ronaldo.
39. “I play not with my mind, but with my heart. I do not think - I act. " Thierry Henry.
40. “Italians are losing football matches as if they were wars. And they are losing wars as if they were football matches. " Winston Churchill.
41. “The only thing I know about Feyenoord is that they are from the same country where Ajax play. Fabio Capello.
42. "In football, the strongest does not win, but the strongest is the one who won." Franz Beckenbauer.
43. "Advantage means nothing if the opponent has chances." Franz Beckenbauer.
44. "Sometimes, when you walk into the locker room, it seems that you are in Hollywood." Franz Beckenbauer.
45. “I hate tiki-taku. I don’t want to hear about her anymore. Tiki-taka is a bunch of shit, pass to pass. I don't force my players to deal with such rubbish. " Josep Guardiola.
46. “I think there are two Christs. Alone there, upstairs, well, I am here. " Hristo Stoichkov.
47. “Daddy told me:“ Edik, football is a good thing, it’s help in work. If you suddenly shine in football, it will be easier to get a job at the factory ”. Edward Malofeev.
48. "What would football be if not for me?" Ellenio Herrera.
49. "Seagulls follow the trawler because they think the sardines will be thrown into the sea." Eric Cantona.
50. “Sports are completely controlled. Nowadays, football matches have nothing to do with the games in the yard. Imagination has no place here. " Jari Litmanen.
If you are thinking about getting a dog and can not make a choice in any way, then our article may help you make it. Of course, if you need a tiny dog that will not leave clouds of wool all over the house, then Samoyeds are not your option, but if you are head over heels in love with this breed and are ready to make any sacrifices, then what are you waiting for? Run to choose a puppy!
Just look at this adorable fluffy
Do you need a cherry on top of something so perfect?
"Girls, we sign up for cilia"
"We stopped at a pet store so he could look at the ferrets."
If heaven exists, then this is what you see at its gates
"The Ranger has a birthday and he is excited!"
"These cute guys went to the pet store where I work."
"I think my dog feels the same way I do on Wednesdays ..."
"He forgets to stick his tongue back in before closing his mouth."
Big cloud makes woooooo
“A long time ago, Barbie had a Samoyed named Sachi. We found one on eBay for $ 15 and Peggy loves it. "
"Sometimes people buy me the right gifts."
A whole stroller of snow-white kids
Fluffy flower boy
Local polar bear
Very happy girl
"I kiss you, brother"
9GAG is a Hong Kong-based online platform and social networking site that allows users to upload and share "user-generated content" or other content from external social networking websites. Since the platform for meme collections on the Internet was launched on July 1, 2008, it has grown in popularity on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
2.Please stop with posts
3.Message to enemies
7.Finding something complementary
8.Promoted to customer
11.Tiered of explaining
12.Feels like waiting
14.Look at the floor
15.New favorite quote
21.Piece of s*it
22.Mom forces you
23.How do I get a job?
27.Plans get cancelled
29.What comes after 69?
30.Mightier than sword
31.Entire 3rd Grade
32.Checking if friendly
34.Moaning about lockdown
37.Good memes are back
40.Only 25 years old
41.Try not to laugh
42.I don't know
46.The big sad
47.Coffee at home
49.No help is coming
50.I'm 6 years old