Hug me please someone
The girls who grew up in the '90s, with romantic comedies on TV, still hope for that first super romantic interaction. Your hands touch when you both want to pick up the same book from a bookstore, make deep eye contact from a distance, or even hit someone on the street. Basically, anything doesn't involve an app on the phone and hours lost in matches and dozens of conversations. Online dating is so popular that it's the way most couples know each other.
In this crazy times of coronavirus pandemic, people are home, so they try to find thier other half on internet. Tinder is the best option to find a partner, sometimes is just a conversation, but othertimes it can be a start of a new relationship, leading to marriage.
What is the best way to conquer the heart and imagination of the future soul mate? The first step: choose a series of photos that will make you look like you don't care, but look pretty fit. The second step: to make a good bio.
It seems that the bio is the hardest part. There is a risk of writing too little or too much. You don't want to look too desperate ("please love me") or too nonchalant ("I'm too good for you"). You want to represent yourself as authentically as possible, but without making a fuss with everything you like and don't like.
So how do you write a good bio on Tinder? Here aro 50 ideas to write a decent description.
1. Just gave myself a haircut. It’s not looking good. Need moral support in these trying times.
2. Let’s chat for three months and never meet up…But no, really. Let’s.
3. COVID-free since ’97
4. If you find yourself trapped inside and looking for conversation, I can promise you I’m more entertaining than Netflix.
5. Love to travel. Next trips are 🛁-> 🛋-> 🛏.
6. Will put on my nicest top and grossest sweatpants for our virtual date
7. 6 ft tall and down to stay 6 ft away (for now)
8. Looking for a partner in virtual crime
9. I’m a breath of fresh air (figuratively).
10. Riding out the apocalypse with my in-unit washer and dryer
11. Wanna join me on my desert (Animal Crossing) island?
12. “To the windooooowsss, to the wallsss” is my entire plan of action rn.
13. Usually I’m so late, but now I-so-late.
14. Let’s COVID-eo chat?
15. If you’re spending even more time than usual on WebMD, we might be soulmates.
16. Actively seeking someone to talk to about what happened to Carole Baskin’s first husband
17. May have overdone it on the peanut butter filled pretzels. Please send new snack ideas.
18. My mom says I’m essential.
19. Social distancing IRL, but we can 🤝URL.
20. If we FaceTime, I’ll do a tour of my house, “MTV Cribs” style.
21. Match with me and I’ll tell you all about how easy it is to wear the same sweats for two weeks
22. Please send 20-second hand washing song inspo.
24. Going to Whole Foods, want me to drop you off anything?
25. I can’t wait to not be able to do anything with you.
26. Looking to find someone other than my parents to team up with for TikTok challenges.
27. We’ve got no time to waste in this world— Wait what’s that? We have a lot? Well, let’s waste it together.
28. Wanna Netflix Party and chill?
29. HMU if you’re also “working from home.”
30. Single and ready to get my hand stuck in a tube of Pringles.
31. Are you DTZ (Down To Zoom)?
32. If you can’t handle my quarantine hair, you don’t deserve me when this is all over.
33. I’m the kind of romantic who will order you Uber Eats for our virtual date.
34. Great at text flirting, even funnier in person once this is over 😉
35. Looking to spread love, not germs
36. If now isn’t the time to match with a doctor, when is?
37. Will you be my quaran-tine? It’s like a Valentine, except we can’t leave the house and just eat a lot of
38. Starting a campaign to convince Netflix to stop asking me if I’m still watching. Wanna join?
39. Into yoga and social distancing.
40. I like long walks between my couch and my fridge.
41. HMU if you like your humor like your hands right now: dry.
42. Looking forward to talking to someone other than my Postmates driver
43. Body by quarantine
44. Looking for some quarantainment
45. Once a foodie, now a grilled cheese chef in training
46. Need a date to my cousin’s Zoom wedding
47. I’m rocking a quarantine mullet — business on top, party on the bottom.
48. My hands are dry, but my personality isn’t.
49.Can someone tell me how to lower the difficulty settings on Tinder?
50.I need a companion for future quarantines.
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.