Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
It's no secret that building relationships isn't easy. We put strength and emotions into them, but when they finally get stronger and should give us joy and love, everything can go wrong.
It's very frustrating when a relationship doesn't last a lifetime. And while a lot depends on how people in a relationship play their roles and play their cards, the end is sometimes inevitable. The reasons can be anything: because there is no chemistry between you anymore, or someone gave up halfway through. Or maybe one of the couple doesn't agree on which side to hang the toilet roll on!
Signals that may indicate that your relationship with a partner has exhausted itself
Be that as it may, broken hearts sometimes happen, and the AskReddit community lists key signs that a relationship has run its course. Take a look at 30 of these traits presented by Bored Panda and try them on yourself - have you experienced something similar, and what do you think about it?
1. There are many such signs, but let's start with the most obvious ones. The relationship is over if you don't feel any warm feelings when looking at him/her. Receiving a text message or a phone call from him/her causes only eye rolls. You try to avoid your ex. You can't have a normal conversation with them because everything they say just annoys you. You really don't care how he/she spent their day or what they might say to you. You find yourself fantasizing about life without them... and it makes you smile.
2. The relationship has expired if you find that you can only relax and be yourself when he/she is not around. The presence of your partner weighs on you, crushing you with his silent condemnation and disapproval. If you are being suppressed mentally or physically, it's time to run away - no one should interfere with your self-development.
3. Tne of the biggest indicators of an impending breakup is that when things get heated up between you and conflicts arise, you seem to be upset or arguing, but you just don't care. The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.
4. Your true feelings have changed so much that your feelings have deserted you when you can't bring yourself to trust your partner again, no matter how hard you try.
Now everything your partner does or says fills you with contempt.
5. It's over if you turn the corner to your house and feel deeply disappointed when you see his/her car in your driveway - because you know that the minute you walk in the door, he/she will start insulting and nagging again .
6. It's serious if the thought of being close to your partner makes you anxious. Not the usual "I hope I don't look like a fool around him" anxiety among lovers, but a deep, instinctive sense of fear of fight or flight. This means that the partner showed by his behavior that he is a “bad guy” and it is better to stay away from him.
7. Feelings have left you when you can't bring yourself to trust your partner again, no matter how hard you try.
8. You used to think your partner's little quirks and habits were adorable, now they're just annoying.
9. You no longer like the way your partner smells, and his/her perfume used to drive you crazy.
10. Something really important has happened in your life, but your partner is not the first person you call to tell about it.
11. The relationship comes to an end when you realize that you don't wish her/him all the best. You also don't wish her/him any harm... just not interested in building something good together.
12. It's over when texting each other becomes a chore and not something that makes you happy. The problem comes when you experience a complete lack of emotion in your response messages, feeling nothing at all.
13. When you go to a dating site to flirt with other women/men.
14. The relationship has come to an end if you start cheating on your partner physically.
15. The classic situation of ending a relationship is when you stop seeing a future together with your partner.
16. When you catch yourself lying to him/her often. When you hide who is next to you or what you are doing because you do not want to fight or disappoint your partner.
17. When you notice that your partner doesn't miss you (or vice versa) after you've been apart for a while. A relationship is almost dead if you've been apart for a few weeks or longer and your partner still doesn't feel much of an urgent need to see you or talk to you.
18. It's time to think about if your partner controls everything in your life, down to the smallest detail.
19. It's definitely the end of everything if you come after work, and no one is at home and 90% of all your things disappear from the apartment with your partner.
20. Relationships are doomed if you discover irreconcilable differences in important areas.
21. The approaching sunset of your love will be indicated by the fact that when you are physically in the same room, it seems to you that the other person is not there, that his thoughts and emotions are somewhere else.
22. When you no longer care if your partner ate something all day or not.
23. The case is clearly over, if you are so painful to be together that you beg your boss to send you on a business trip, just to be away.
24. A clear sign that your relationship is at an impasse is contempt. And this is one of the main signs that for a couple everything should end soon.
25. There's a voice in your head that says, "You know it's over." You can believe or not believe, even fight desperately, but in the end the voice is always right.
26. If you hear: “He/she is just a friend, you have nothing to worry about” in response to your claims that your partner spends more time with a “friend” than with you, know that the end of the relationship is near.
27. Chances are the relationship isn't going well if all you can think about is how different you are both. When you lie or apologize to not be with your partner.
28. You can't be alone if you sigh or make a face when someone says your partner's name.
29. If instead of looking forward to spending time together, you should make an effort to think about and plan your leisure time.
30. Relationships are in doubt when you are together and one of you constantly pulls out the phone. You are distracted by other people and events, instead of giving attention to your partner.
What girl or woman does not dream of being loved and happy? Therefore, when a suitable candidate appears on the horizon, lovely ladies with trembling hearts enter into a relationship, hoping that everything will be fine and they will live together happily ever after. But not everyone is lucky enough to find one for life. And not because the girls are illegible and ready for anyone, like inferior, but their own. Instead, blinded by feelings, they do not notice the apparent alarm bells that signal that staying away from some guys is better.
By what signals can you understand that a girl should run away from a guy
But how do you know what those calls are? This question was answered by male Reddit users who were asked, “What less obvious red flags about men would you like to warn women against?”
Here is what is said about this:
1. Find out about his last three relationships and why they ended. If the girl has always been crazy, then he is crazy. — Jack3715
2. When they don't respect the word "no", even under the best of circumstances. - ScaricoOleoso
3. If your inner voice says: "I can change this man," then this is not the man you need. — Jay-Ames
4. My friend dated a guy who thought everyone wanted to fight him.
At the gym: "This guy is running into trouble."
At the mall: "These guys look like they want to get hit."
At the grocery store: "This dude is looking at me like he wants to say, 'Let's go out and talk!'
Nobody wants to fight you. You're just on steroids. — m0c0
5. Don't trust a person who can play pranks on others but can't stand being played with. — Robin-KC
6. If he's trying to make you feel crazy or invalidate your feelings because you're uncomfortable about something or having boundaries, run. — OreoKing10
7. As a father, I tried to teach my daughter to be aware of subtle manipulation.
In a healthy relationship, there is no "permission" - when you have to ask permission to do something.
Watch for subtle control, passive-aggressive comments or remarks.
If he's trying to drive a wedge between you and your friends or family, walk away from him.
Watch and listen to how he treats other people.
If you don't respect yourself, he won't treat you with respect.
If he doesn't call for a few days and then acts like it's nothing special, break up with him.
If he's sticky, you're definitely out of the loop.
Having a victim mentality entails predatory, abusive behavior.
If someone treats you worse than you think you deserve, it is imperative that you deal with it as early and as quickly as possible.
If there is no meaningful communication or compromise, don't waste your time.
Life is too short to deal with an possessive, jealous, controlling, manipulative, emotionally retarded, or destroyed man. You cannot fix people. Take care of yourself and move on without this person and don't look back. It's OK. Breaking up is hard when you've invested your time and heart, but you'd be better off alone than with someone like this. Revolutionary_War503
8. He makes fun of you in front of his or your friends. Cute teasing can be safely tolerated, but actually making fun of you?! No thanks. — SnooChocolates4588
9. No one mentioned the problem of replacing mom.
I unfortunately had a few friends who thought that when they got into a serious relationship, the only purpose of a woman was to clean up after them. No male children! — kungfufiddy
10. If he is rude to subordinates but nice to you, he is not a very good person. — BlewOffMyLegOff
"If you want to see the true measure of a person, look at how he treats the lower, and not the equal." — J.K. Rowling
11. Don't expect anyone to change for you and don't let anyone try to change you. — Agent 8433599
12. If he starts throwing tantrums over trifles, it will only get worse. He is not temperamental, he is unbalanced. — Geek_Therapist
13. I've seen stories of guys getting angry and breaking their stuff during games. As someone who has been playing video games for about 20 years, I can say that this is not normal. For example, swearing is understandable, but breaking things is overkill. It's just aggressive behavior and a red flag. — cashformoldd
14. Any aversion to responsibility.
The older I get, the more convinced I am that the men I respect the most are not those who have achieved great success, but those who are not afraid to take responsibility. thrax7545
15. When someone constantly says that he is not like that, he really is. — jnwiggs1
16. If something happens to him and he always puts the blame on someone else, or something else, or the situation, that's a big red flag. Sooner or later, everything will be your fault. — BuckyGoldman
17. Blame their childhood for treating you and others like trash. — Yougotthewronglad
18. Pay attention not to what the guy says, but to his actions. You can tell if a guy is a good guy by the way he carries himself. - rcsheets
19. If a guy talks about all the girls he's slept with when no one asks him to… great job, man. You just confirmed that you suck. — frozen_beet11
20. If he verbally attacks you in an argument rather than discussing the issue. — LostInSpace3141
21. If he ignores your opinion about something small, he will ignore your opinion about something big.
Every questionable act of a person that you justify because you want to believe in the best in this person should be taken as a yellow flag. Step back from the situation, evaluate it logically and in the context of other behaviors or opinions. If you constantly have to interpret his behavior in the best possible light to make sure everything is in order, you should run. Janube
22. Stop falling in love with the man you think he might be and take a close look at who he is. That's who he will always be. — Silverstrand Beach
23. If he is not at the same level of maturity as you, regardless of age, don't settle for it. One of you will become a parent. — Rileycontinued
24. If he is dumb but thinks he is smart. — Beginning-Bed9364
25. If he refuses to admit that he is wrong. If he calls himself "brutally honest." Or “jokes” about topics that are socially unacceptable to joke about. — M_A_X_77
26. If he says "all my exes are crazy" and tells you stories about all of them where he is always the victim, run! — PomegranateLimp9803
27. If a guy does the bare minimum of what you want in a long-term relationship in the beginning, it will be well below your standards in a few years.
I would expect about half of what you see in the first year. — ThinkIGotHacked
28. It's very obvious, but I've seen dozens of women make the same mistake:
If he's rude, selfish, and possessive, he won't change once you start dating. I don't know why so many women think that a man will "get an epiphany" and be a better person once they're in a relationship.
People VERY RARELY change. — Broken_Moon_Studios
29. If they act like they know everything. Of course, the changes are not about them. — overratedone
30. You don't need an obsessive man. Relying on a person for your own happiness is a bad idea. — Dre Mosley
31. If he believes that a relationship without arguments or screams is doomed due to a lack of passion, he probably has not learned healthy communication. — ThatVoiceDude
32. If he is a selfish lover in bed, he is more likely to be a selfish partner in life. — SirSubSandwich
33. Men who are in their 40s but still act like they just graduated from high school. They spend money as if there is no tomorrow, they have no plans for the future. They look at every girl as entertainment, prefer to play or hang out with bros, and think about themselves more than about you. — staycalmNdrinkcoffee
34. Alcoholics are not the best choice. -KingCurtis720
35. When you have to cater to his needs/wants rather than your own without any compromise. It could be something like watching only the movies he wants, or doing what only he wants to do, or ordering takeout that only he likes. — SerHippoh
36. When a man talks more than he listens. — sarcastic_fish
37. My great-grandmother always said: get the guy drunk hard and see if he gets nicer or more aggressive. Avoid the latter or be more careful.
In my family, this method is still used as a test. — stvaccount
38. If he never apologizes for anything, even if you both know that he is clearly wrong. — Pancaaaked
39. Emotional reactivity, anger, blame and shame in disputes or during times of stress. Get out immediately! — AwayGame_1279
40. If they don't believe in or make fun of platonic friendship between men and women. - extropia
41. Almost no other guy likes him, only women. I can't tell you how many jerks I've met who suddenly become charismatic as soon as the girl he wants to get into bed is there. — FowlKreacher
42. He says he doesn't know why his marriage broke up. — Comfortable_Exit_207
43. Men who are easily turned on love to yell and curse other drivers on the road. — Brilliant-Champion81
44. Never get fooled by how a man treats you. See how he treats unattractive women and other men. — Snoo72074
That's right - look at how he treats / talks about fat women. If you gain weight, he will treat you the same way (like a fat woman once, I always notice this). — Mais Oui
45. If he never admits he is wrong, even when it comes to unprincipled things, he is most likely a narcissist. — InfiniteIntrovert
46. If they say something like “I don’t deserve you, you should have someone better, everyone always leaves me and so on”, this is worth thinking about. — lornezubko
47. Gossips a lot. If he talks about other people, he will talk about you too. — kmn493
48. Never, ever meet someone who is able and knows how to manipulate people. It's not a one-time thing. It is a habit. — USER_34739
49. If they like to solve problems with violence, just be aware that at some point you can become the source of problems. — SuperfluousPedagogue
50. If he is not kind to strangers, such as people from the service industry. Most likely, he hides his true nature when he is with you, and sooner or later he will show it. — Rmnkby
51. If he plays video games with fanaticism. First you say, "At least he doesn't go out, or I don't have to worry about cheating," and then it turns into you living with him and he doesn't want to do anything other than play. - Chroococcusaceae
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
There are many monuments to animals in the world that have earned the recognition of people by doing brave deeds or serving science. But there is also a beast, immortalized in bronze simply because it exists and touches the owners and, in general, everyone around. It was for this that she received a personal monument in the Istanbul Ziverbey district to a simple mongrel cat Tombili.
There are a lot of cats in Istanbul and the attitude to these cute animals is special here. In order to stand out from the tens of thousands of your fellows, you need to be special. That was exactly what Tombili was - a plump tabby cat with a white belly.
Tombili became famous thanks to the fact that he went out on the street every day and, lounging like a real Turkish Pasha, took a relaxed position on the sidewalk, gracefully leaning against the parapet. At first, the cat's pose aroused the delight of the inhabitants of Gulech Lane, then the whole Ziverbey found out about it, and when someone guessed to upload a photo of the animal to the network, world fame came to Tombili. The furry Ziverbey symbol has become a popular Internet meme known to users as the "cool cat". Tombili's pose is played up by pranksters in different ways - with the help of Photoshop, he is dressed in a Roman toga, seated on a sofa, behind a bar, handed a cocktail in his paw, or a hookah is placed next to him. It is impossible to list all the images that a cat can awaken in the observer.
Alas, but, with rare exceptions, the cat's age is short-lived and in August 2016 Gulech Lane lost its imposing mascot. The grateful townspeople did not accept this and decided to perpetuate the memory of Tombili, who glorified the area throughout the world. In honor of the International Day of Animals, the mayor of the district ordered the installation of a bronze monument to the cat in his favorite place in a characteristic pose.
The small life-size monument of Tombili has become a local tourist attraction. The cat monument was even stolen, however, the attackers were so frightened by the resonance of their act that they soon threw the figure back.
So a plump bronze cat sits, watching the street life and thinking about something of its own, in a picturesque Istanbul alley, right at the feet of bustling passers-by.