It's over, we won.
He was too strong for the plot and had to be nerfed.
Oh boy here I go killing again.
Marvel Movies ❤️
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
The best 30 Thor memes that will make you laugh
In the latest Marvel Studios film, "Thor: Love and Thunder," the God of Thunder ventures on a journey different from any challenge he has ever faced - one of self-discovery.
However, his efforts are interrupted by a new galactic killer known as Gorr the God Butcher, who wants to cause the destruction of the species of gods. To combat this unexpected threat, Thor enlists the help of King Valkyrie, Korg, and his ex-girlfriend Jane Foster.
Thor: Love and Thunder are directed by Taika Waititi and based on a screenplay by Waititi and Jennifer Kaytin Robinson. Kevin Feige and Brad Winderbaum are producers, along with executive producers Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Brian Chapek, Todd Hallowell, and Chris Hemsworth.
1. Thor movie
2. Justice friends
3. Thor scenes
Taika Waititi, Tessa Thompson, Natalie Portman, Christian Bale, Chris Hemsworth, and Karen Gillan are starring.
Waititi is not in his first collaboration with Marvel Studios. He made his directorial debut in the Marvel universe with the 2017 film "Thor: Ragnarok," a cosmic adventure, the starting point for the God of Thunder, played by Hemsworth.
"I don't think it's an exaggeration to expect a change of attitude from a character like Thor," says Waititi. "It's been going on in the universe for a long time, so now it's time to go through different phases. I was relieved to see the success of "Ragnarok," and now I have a sense of pride that we have managed to reinvent this character. "
Since 2011, Thor has appeared in seven Marvel Universe (MCU) films and an animated series, becoming the first protagonist in four franchise films. For fans worldwide, Chris Hemsworth is simply Thor, yet he still feels compelled to explore his role and make the character evolve.
4. About Thor
5. Love the thunder
6. About Thor
"There has been a lot of pressure," admits Hemsworth. "Thor is the only character in the fourth film so far, so I wanted to do something different. I always want to do better with this character. "
"One of the interesting things about Marvel movies is the ability to mix different genres into one movie," says Waititi. "This keeps the audience engaged, and the characters feel different all the time. When I came up with "Thor: Love and Thunder," I knew fans were waiting for that, and they were crazy to see what came out. "
"What makes this movie completely different is that we have a love story," says Chapek. "I've seen Thor evolve so much over the years. After the "Avengers: Endgame" events, we began to see cracks in his armor. He began to develop a sense of ownership over all the people he had lost in his life. ”
Love is a powerful theme that comes to light throughout the film. "Thor: Love and Thunder are like Ragnarok in tone and style, but we wanted to raise and show how vibrant and crazy the worlds and situations in which we put Thor are," says Waititi. "Because when you're dealing with outer space and a Viking, an incredible combination that fuels the story, the only limit you have is your imagination."
"If 'Ragnarok' is a 1980s synth-pop album, 'Thor: Love and Thunder' is a metal album," says Winderbaum. "We wanted a movie that evoked the rock 'n' roll feeling of the 1980s. And 'Thor: Love and Thunder' seems to do that."
7. Green screen
When Thor first appears in "Avengers: Endgame," he goes through an existential crisis after suffering a series of brutal blows. He lost his family and friends, his house in Asgard, Mjolnir, and the fight with Thanos - not to mention his god-like physique.
He has also lost his will to lead as King of the New Asgard, and after the tragedy of Iron Man restores the Universe, Thor gives Valkyrie the title and takes a walk with the Guardians of the Galaxy. "Thor leaves with the Guardians and - to their discomfort and irritation - stands firmly in the center of their group and tries to dictate how things should be conducted," says Hemsworth.
Now, Thor's inner emptiness is even greater regardless of the size of his conquests. He declares the end of his days as a superhero and embarks on the adventure of self-knowledge. "Most people who try to find themselves run away from something," says Winderbaum. "Thor runs away from love because, from his experience, all those he loves to die. Whether he can articulate it or not, he thinks he is cursed. "
Unfortunately, Thor's isolation is short-lived, as a new terrifying enemy threatens to overthrow the galaxy. Gorr, the Executioner of the God, waged war against the gods, killing them one by one using a new weapon with immense, dark power.
Over time, Thor has faced countless enemies - from Laufey, the King of the Ice Giants, to his sister Hela, the Goddess of Death, to Thanos, the Mad Titan - but this confrontation seems the hardest of all, especially since the stakes are high. it is very high. "We had to go through Hela and find a villain who was somehow even harder to beat," says Waititi, "and we found that in Gorr, who the remarkable Christian Bale plays."
Once a peaceful and pious man, Gorr finds himself thrown into a revenge mission. "Gorr played by the rules, and when he realizes that the gods have betrayed him, he is seized with an indescribable rage and acquires an ancient and evil power with which he aims to rid the universe of these gods who do not care for their people.", says Winderbaum.
"There's so much drama and madness around Gorr, and Christian Bale manages to get attention every moment," says Hemsworth. "You can't take your eyes off him. The character is fascinating because, like all good bastards, what Gorr does makes sense. He may not be doing the right thing, but there is empathy in the script, and Christian Bale has brought much more depth to Gorr. "
10. His face
13. The real God
In his search, Thor makes an astonishing discovery: Jane Foster, his ex-girlfriend and a world-renowned astrophysicist has proved worthy of wielding his magic hammer, Mjolnir, as Mighty Thor - a transformation that hides a personal struggle.
Natalie Portman, who played Jane Foster in "Thor" (2011) and "Thor: The Dark World" in 2013, was thrilled to return to the Marvel Universe. "Taika came to me and explained how Jane turns into Mighty Thor. It was fascinating to think about what that experience might be. The role involved improvisation, and Taika is the kind that keeps you engaged.
"It's great to see Natalie Portman in a way we didn't expect. She's a great actress, and according to the constant reinvention of this franchise, we didn't want to go back and see her in the same role. We don't want to see her as a simple scientist on Earth, waiting for Thor, ”says the director.
"Jane is a fascinating character because she's human, but she has this amazing power," says Chapek. "How will he cope if he has this power?" I think the public will be able to empathize with Jane because she is a mortal who faces very human problems. "
In addition, "Thor: Love and Thunder" reveals more about Jane and Thor's relationship and their breakup, which the public is undoubtedly looking forward to hearing.
In the latest film in the franchise, Thor, the God of Thunder, joins forces with King Valkyrie, Korg, and his ex-girlfriend, who has since become the new "Mighty Thor," to face a galactic killer known as " Gorr the God Butcher,” who wants to eradicate the species of the gods, seeking revenge.
14. White powder
15. Same picture
16. Last email
18. Out of hand’
19. You know
22. My hammer
23. This face
24. About Thor
27. By the way
28. Make me come
30. Die a hero
100 Superhero Questions That Baffle Even Comic Book Fans
We know them by their nicknames and Hollywood cinematic folklore - they are the ones who are able to save the day at the most critical moment. When we say "they" we mean superheroes.
All these Avengers, Wonder Woman, Batman, and many, many others are known and promoted. In the States, comics with them are still very popular, their images can be seen on T-shirts, mugs, and many other things that are bought by fans of the fictional Marvel and DC world. We will not even talk about films - they have become popular on a global scale.
But how much do we know about these characters?
Quiz, please! Quiz for those for whom Wakanda is a curse word
We've all seen the movies and know what our favorite superheroes are capable of. But do you know how they got their powers? And the details of their childhood/youth? Or what do they like to do in their free time? We've collected a lot of fun facts about these movie superhumans and more in our new quiz.
So, 100 questions for connoisseurs that can baffle even comic book fans!
1. What is Superman's weakness?
2. Who is the main enemy of Daredevil?
Answer: Kingpin (Ambal).
3. Who is the strongest superhero?
4. Man of Steel is another name for which superhero?
5. What was Tony Stark's favorite band?
6. What is Aquaman's weakness?
7. What is the name of Batman's pet?
Answer: Bat-hound Ace.
8. Who killed Tony Stark's parents?
Answer: Winter Soldier.
9. What is Batman's IQ?
10. What is the name of the Green Lantern ring?
Answer: Ring of Power.
11. What is Batman's real name?
Answer: Bruce Wayne.
12. Which villain did Jim Carrey play in Batman Forever?
13. What kind of doctor is Doctor Strange by profession?
14. What is the name of Batman's butler?
Answer: Alfred Pennyworth.
15. What is the rare disease of Batman and Robin?
Answer: McGregor Syndrome.
16. Who was the first superhero?
17. What is the name of Thanos' home planet?
18. Which city is Batman protecting?
Answer: Gotham City.
19. What was the name of the metal in Wolverine's bones?
20. Which superhero has the advanced ability to live forever?
Answer: Mister Immortal.
21. What character does Thanos love?
22. Daredevil is a superhero with what kind of physical dysfunction?
Answer: He is blind.
23. Who has radioactive blood?
24. How did Spider-Man get his superpowers?
Answer: He was bitten by a radioactive spider.
25. What is the name of Wonder Woman's mother?
26. Who killed Thomas and Martha Wayne?
Answer: Joe Chill.
27. Who is the superhero who can control the weather and resist it?
28. Which character is usually romantically paired with Batman?
29. Who gets their power from the ring?
Answer: Green Lantern.
30. What superhero was created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby?
Answer: Captain America.
31. Who plays Scarecrow in Batman Begins?
Answer: Cillian Murphy.
32. What race is Loki?
Answer: Ice giant.
33. What is Deadpool's real name?
Answer: Wade Wilson.
34. What island did Wonder Woman come from?
Answer: Paradise Island.
35. How did the Fantastic Four get their superpowers?
Answer: Because of the cosmic radiation bombardment.
36. What is Scarlet Witch's real name?
Answer: Wanda Maximoff.
37. Who is the most popular superhero of 2022?
38. Which of the following superheroes says: “Don't make me angry. You won't like me angry"?
39. In what year was The Flash first introduced?
40. Who is the sister of the Black Panther?
41. What kind of creature was Starro?
42. Superman is a character from which planet?
43. What is Wonder Woman's real name?
Answer: Princess Diana of Themyscira.
44. Which city is Superman protecting?
45. How does Yondu from Guardians control his arrow?
46. Who killed Superman in the 1992 comic?
47. Where does Captain Marvel get his powers from?
48. Which superhero is actually faster than Superman?
49. Where was Natasha Romanova born?
Answer: Soviet Union.
50. What is the real name of the Riddler?
Answer: Edward Nigma.
51. How did Captain America get the power?
Answer: After the introduction of the Super Soldier Serum.
52. Where does Spider-Man shoot his webs from?
Answer: From the wrists.
53. How many PhDs does Bruce Banner have?
54. What metal is Wakanda's most valuable resource?
55. Who is Mr. Freeze's sister?
Answer: Dora Smithy
56. Who is the superhero who can no longer turn back into a human?
Answer: Creature, or Ben Grimm.
57. What superhero movie doesn't have a sequel planned?
Answer: The Incredible Hulk.
58. Where did Doctor Strange hide the Time Stone?
Answer: Inside the eye of Agamotto.
59. Who is it that says: "It's time to destroy!"?
60. What is the name of the newspaper company where Peter Parker works?
Answer: Daily Bugle.
61. What is the name of Iron Man's faithful assistant?
Answer: Pepper Potts.
62. Name a flammable Marvel superhero?
Answer: Human Torch
63. Who is the leader of the Fantastic Four?
Answer: Reed Richards.
64. What is Bruce Wayne's online nickname?
65. How did She-Hulk get her superpower?
Answer: A blood transfusion from Bruce Banner.
66. What is the name of the X-Men's plane?
Answer: X-Jet, Dark bird.
67. Which villain got his distinctive look from the poisonous chemicals in the factory?
68. How does Doctor Strange convince Dormammu to leave Earth alone?
Answer: Traps him into a time loop.
69. Introduced in 1965, which superhero also became known as Goliath and Ronin?
70. In which Marvel comic did Elektra make her debut?
Answer: Daredevil #168.
71. Which Spider-Man villain appears twice, first as an undercover crime lord and then as a revenge-seeking son?
Answer: Wilson Fisk's son as superhero Rose.
72. There was a superhero who was a practicing Buddhist. What's his name?
Answer: Green Lama.
73. What color was the Hulk originally when he was first drawn for the comics?
74. What weapon does Batman use the most?
75. Bruce Banner helps fight crime when he's on what mode?
76. What was Wonder Woman's most unusual combat weapon?
Answer: Arcana of truth.
77. What superhero grew up on the planet Tamaran?
78. What was Superman's birth name?
79. Where did the Colossus come from?
80. What is the name of the country where Dr. Doom lives?
81. What is Captain America's real name?
Answer: Stephen Rogers.
82. After the disappearance of Barry Allen's father and mother, who adopted and raised him?
Answer: Captain Darryl Fry of the police department.
83. Sue and Johnny in the Fantastic Four - who are they to each other?
Answer: They are brother and sister.
84. Which character is resurrected in X-Men: The Last Stand?
Answer: Jean Grey.
85. How old was Miles Morales when he became Spider-Man?
Answer: 13 years old.
86. Who played the role of Superman in Superman (1978)?
Answer: Christopher Reeve.
87. Who is the most famous Iron Man antagonist?
88. Who grew up in Smallville?
89. What year was the first Iron Man movie released?
90. Who is the superhero twin brother of Scarlet Witch?
91. In Spider-Man, Uncle Ben said something to Peter. Fill in the blank: "The more power, the more and ...?"
92. Which superhero has a magic lasso and bulletproof bracers?
Answer: Wonder Woman.
93. Who has an indestructible shield?
Answer: Captain America.
94. Who is Raymond Palmer's alter ego?
95. What is the real name of the superhero The Flash?
Answer: Barry Allen.
96. Who played Harley Quinn in Birds of Prey?
Answer: Margot Robbie.
97. Who was Aquaman's friend?
98. What is the name of Thor's hammer?
99. Which superhero is called "The Man Without Fear"?
100. Where does Green Arrow work?
Answer: Star City.