What you choose?😁
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
These loaded tater tot are so delicious and really easy to make! Ready for the party with Bemorepanda!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- Tater Tots about 48 pieces
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup diced real bacon
- 1-2 green onions, chopped
- sour cream
Bake the tater tots according to the instructions on the package.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
When cool enough to pick up with your fingers, add 4-6 tater tots to each skewer.
Place the skewers on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the cheese over the tater tots, then the bacon pieces, and finally half of the chopped green onion.
Return them to the oven and bake for another 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the remaining green onions.
Serve with sour cream.
These loaded tater tot kabobs are so delicious and they are really easy to make! This is such an easy appetizer recipe! It's great for game day and parties, but it's also a fun dinner plate. Loaded with cheese and bacon, they are so good!
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.
During the panic we all stayed home bored. One way to avoid boredom was cooking. Many have been looking for new and tasty recipes, especially for something sweet or, conversely, healthy.
Reddit has made the top of the most discussed and sought after recipes in the income community. Bemorepanda deciphered each one and even shared the recipes here in the article. We urge you to scroll and see what are the top recipes for 2020.
Most Discussed Recipes in r/old_recipes:
1.Peanut butter bread
- Peanut butter comes in two flavors: regular (just a paste) and crunchy (peanut butter with small pieces of nuts). In addition, however, peanut butters with various additives still happen - from chocolate to various dried fruits, but I believe that this is no longer butter, but fantasies on a given topic, so I say that in general it can be of two types. This time I have just crispy - this is how it looks.
- Take the usual white bread. In general, most often it is not a sandwich that is prepared, but a sandwich with peanut butter, therefore a special bread is bought - which is square, soft and toast. I prefer my own, home - with it, maybe not so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing, but definitely much tastier.
- You can dry it slightly, you can fry it, you can leave it as it is - choose the option that you personally like.
- Spread butter on bread. And then - the most important trick: add a couple of spoons of any jam. It is better, of course, if it has a sour taste. It is beautiful when it is bright in color. In case you are making a sandwich, the second slice of bread is smeared with jam, then the two slices are folded "facing" each other. If you are making a sandwich, spread it over the butter.
- That's all. It's a simple thing, there isn't even anything to write about, but it's something worth trying at least once in your life to understand how you personally feel about the American peanut butter sandwich.
- Sandwich (sandwich) with peanut butter and banana is no less popular - try replacing jam with fruit (by the way, an apple is often found in this version). Fans of savory solutions prepare a sandwich with peanut butter and toasted bacon. You can put a fried egg on top. Cheddar cheese is often used. They say Ernest Hemingway loved the peanut butter and onion rings sandwich. Elvis Presley preferred whole grain bread, peanut butter, fried bacon and ... blueberry jam! In short, look for your favorite option and you will be delicious!
2.Divorce carrot cake
This is by far one of the simplest and most popular American cakes. It usually consists of several tall pecans and pineapple cakes and cheese cream. Cheese cream, also called frosting, for such a dessert is prepared from cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar. It is very dense, greasy and sweet, therefore it is applied in a rather thin layer. Frosting is used both for sandwiching cakes and for covering the cake.
To bring the cake from this article closer to the classic version, you can double the amount of ingredients in the carrot biscuit, bake it in round forms, cool it completely and layer it with your favorite thick cream. Often such a cake even consists of one high crust and a thin layer of frosting on top, we would call it a carrot cake with frosting.
With my assembly option, a lot of scraps will remain, from which you can collect cakes or prepare desserts in a glass: pieces of biscuit, fruits and light cream.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cover the 23x33 form with parchment so that the paper protrudes beyond the edges of the form. Lubricate it with oil.
2. For the crust, whisk butter and 0.5 cups sugar in a food processor until whitened. Sift 2 cups of flour and salt. Without stopping stirring the sugar-oil mixture in the combine at low speed, add flour in a thin stream until you get crumbs.
3. Gather the dough into a ball with your hands. Place the dough on a greased sheet of parchment in a mold, compacting it thoroughly and evenly. Place the dough in a mold in the refrigerator to cool for 30 minutes.
4. Bake the cooled dough in the oven for 15–20 minutes until light brown. Remove from oven and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
5. For the filling, beat the eggs with lemon juice and lemon zest together. Mix 1 cup flour with 2.5 cups sugar. Add the flour mixture to the lemon and egg mixture. Mix until a homogeneous liquid consistency. Pour the lemon layer over the cooled crust.
6. Bake in the oven for 30–35 minutes. Take the cake pan out of the oven and chill it completely!
7. Only after complete cooling remove the cake from the mold, cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
These cookies will never fail, like this recipe for light chocolate eclair cake or no-bake peanut butter bars. Easy cookies for everyone, this way.
It's the perfect time to make cookies! Especially the oatmeal cookies, which still feel somewhat healthy. Who among us hasn't eaten one or two healthy oatmeal cookies for breakfast, on rare occasions? And when it comes to candy, it's even better.
As written, this recipe produces about 4 dozen golden oatmeal mood enhancers with chips. Then they are perfect for sharing, smiling and spreading some joy after the holidays.
You can change the recipe the way you want. Add nuts, chocolate, make gluten-free cookies. You can even turn the recipe into Scotchie Oatmeal Bars. Just make sure everyone in your life gets (at least) one.
Oatmeal scotch Ingredients:
- Oatmeal. Quaker oats, oatmeal, fast or old fashioned.
- Flour. Swap flour for GF flour to keep it gluten free.
- Brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Oil. Ambient temperature please.
- Canela. It is enough for them to guess what their secret ingredient is.
- Vanilla. Thinking of making your own vanilla extract? Try it!
- Baking soda.
- Caramel chips.
How to make Scottish oats:
- Set the oven to 375 degrees and line up a couple of baking trays with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Then beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar and eggs until fluffy. (A mixer or paddle hand mixer works best.) Then add the vanilla.
- Reduce the speed to a low speed and gradually add the flour mixture. Then add the oatmeal and caramel chips until combined. Don't mix up the cookie dough.
- At this point, you can refrigerate the Scotchie Oatmeal dough for a couple of hours or overnight.
- When you're ready to bake, place the diced tablespoons of the dough on the parchment-lined baking trays, about 2 inches apart. desire chewy, soft oatmeal cookies? Bake for 7 7 to 8 minutes
- desire for crispy oatmeal cookies? Bake for 9 to 9 in 10 minutes
Take them out of the oven, but don't touch them yet. Let the cookies sit for a couple of minutes before removing them from the chill rack. Take your time with this step.
5.Armenian perok cake
1. In a deep bowl, mix the flour with the sugar. Add the diced frozen butter and process everything in a blender, at short intervals. You will get a slightly sandy meal. Pour a little cold water, then knead with your hand lightly, and pour the water, and knead - until you get a coagulated shell. Do not knead excessively because you will get an elastic and strong crust. Roll the cake into a disc and then wrap it in cling film, put it in the fridge for about 1 hour. It can be frozen for about 2 months. It is important to put it in the fridge the night before cooking.
2. Peel the apples and cut them into cubes or slices (of course without the spine and seeds).
3. Heat a deep frying pan: fry the apples, lemon juice and butter over medium heat until it leaves a little juice. Then add the sugar and mix gently. Wait for it to caramelize a little. When the juice thickens - add vanilla and cinnamon and turn off the heat.
4. Remove the shell from the refrigerator. Visually, it is divided into 3 parts. Cut 2/3, and leave the other 1/3 in the fridge. I got 600 g of dough, respectively I left 200 g of dough for the crust on top.
5. Press flour on the table and sift a cake of about 3-4 mm and place in the pan to cover the edges. Removes excess edges.
Pour the shaped apple filling.
6. Remove the other shell, read exactly like this and cut strips about 1 cm thick. Decorate in the form of lattice or rhombus. Grease the dough visibly with egg yolk.
7. Bake the American apple pie at 180 ° and about 45-60 minutes or until nicely browned. When it cools, you can press a little powdered sugar for a more festive look.