Honey, please I just want to look!
There are several reasons why wives drag their husbands to the shops: first, they want to hear their opinions, which will be completely ignored, and secondly, everyone knows that husbands are the best drivers to shopping centers.
We hope that all the men whom their wives brought to the store with them deserve this painful consideration, but if not, then hang on friends, stores cannot be open forever. If you are waiting for your wife in the store right now, or just want to distract yourself and have fun, then this selection of store waiters will come in handy. Bemorepanda collected them for you!
1. Unable to withstand the imperfection of the world, I closed my eyes ... and opened my mouth
2. Grandpa in the world of dreams
3. Another dream traveler on the couch of the store, but this time orthodox
4. Like parents who came to pick up children from the children's area
5. And he fell asleep when he was still very young ..
6. Just look at this passion in his eyes, how he likes to choose women's shoes!
7. It seems that some people began to think about exchanging their wife for a sofa
8. Another "melted" from boredom
9. Just look at this happy face, passionate about the protection of shopping bags
10. She sleeps, but does not let go of her purse
11. And this man's strength completely left
12. Waiting husbands in their natural habitat
13. When forces began to leave you at IKEA
14. There is no more strength to hold on
15. Husband-gornych, only this one has three baskets with purchases instead of three heads
16. While I was waiting for my wife to address her the inscription "You are a hot joke", I fell asleep in a hot dream
17. He is so exhausted that the rumble from the women around him does not interfere with him.
18. What do men do in the underwear department? Of course they dream and have fun (no)
19. It looks like hopelessness
20. And this man is still lucky, he can at least draw
20 sneaky goods and things that brazenly deceive people with their cunning packaging and other tricks
There are manufacturers whose unwritten slogan is the phrase: “Have you bought it? What a fool!" The owners of such companies absolutely do not care about customer loyalty and satisfaction, because all they care about is profit. In pursuit of money, they go for devilishly cunning tricks, the purpose of which is to save money on the product itself and make the buyer believe in something that does not exist. They manage to do this not only with food packages and other items, but also with electronics, and even with entire buildings! We have collected for you 20 dastardly goods and things, the manufacturers of which are clearly afraid of sunlight and crucifixion.
Mirror backing that makes you think there are three handles in the package
"I think the meatballs just asked for a window seat."
Fake side buttons on this mouse
"Thought there would be more cheese here."
Why not add concrete to the flashlight to make it feel heavier and better?
"A friend of mine bought this jacket because it had pockets ..."
"I was definitely disappointed."
Instead of four full bath bombs, the girl received four halves of two.
"Artificial flowers were stuck into a real cactus to make it sell better"
"Double deception in one product"
"So much plastic waste to make the jar look a little bigger."
Fake speaker in the column
A plastic bottle inside a paper bottle, the "environmental friendliness" of which its manufacturers are proud 🤦
Packaging design that makes shoppers think there is real fruit inside
"My parents bought a couple of 'hard drives' from Amazon and found that when you write more than 30GB to them, they just replace the previous content."
"A university in my country (Peru) built a fake wall to make it look like a 7-story building."
In the comments, the author of the photo wrote: "In response to questions from the authorities, a university representative said that this is" just a model for advertising. "
"Cool, big bottle of Provencal herbs ... What?"
A sneaky sticker that says the bowl is microwave safe, even though the bowl says it isn't
"I paid $ 11 for 3 of these pens"
"We arrived at the hotel, paid extra for a room with a large TV .."