Disney lessons 😁
We tend to romanticize Disney characters. We see in them those who can be looked up to. But what if becoming just like them was much easier than we think? What if they were just like ordinary people with quirks, habits, and problems? This is the question that Indonesian artist Andika Muksin answers by putting Disney princesses in real life and imagining what will happen. It's time to take off your rose-colored glasses.
Andhika Muksin is an illustrator based in Jakarta, Indonesia who loves to alter stuff he finds on the internet. This time he chose Disney princesses - he decided to reimagine them as regular girls living regular lives - you know, the sleeping-with-your-mouth-open and taking double-chin pictures with your front camera types of normal lives.
Bemorepanda is really impressed of this works.
1. When you isolate yourself from society, but you need to curse the newborn as soon as possible
2. Video call
3. When you need to keep a distance of 1.5 meters and free the princess from the curse
4. Each of us has such a friend
5. This is exactly what Cinderella had to do after all the trials that fell on her
6. Alice and 2020
7. Quarantine mood
8. When you spent sleepless nights watching all the seasons of the show to realize that the ending will suck
9. These are the best Halloween costumes
10. Birds know how to cheer up a princess
11. Multitasking in action
13. When you took part in the Flip The Switch Challenge and realized that your boyfriend's makeup is better than yours
14. It is already unclear what day of quarantine. The haircut experiment didn't go as planned
15. "That annoying sushi dude again ..."
16. Oh, Those Zoom Hangouts
17. Cinderella knows how to escape from a bad date.
18. When in quarantine you can no longer watch TV shows, but you do not know what else to do with yourself
19. If you were Ariel, what would you do?
20. When your prince is finally here
21. Beauty quarantine
22. It was a long drive to the castle
23. The prince will have to wait a bit
24. "Oh, go away!"
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.