I'm fine 🤣
20 People who were hit Especially Hard by the Curse of 2020, and you won't Wish the Enemy such Setbacks
Probably enough to talk about bad days, when all of humanity had an extremely bad year. However, the curse of 2020 hit the people from our article especially hard, but despite this, they found the strength to talk about their failures. Someone accidentally lost their fingers shortly before the delivery of a new guitar, someone almost nailed a woman with a violin, and the accident of a shepherd is better to see with your own eyes. So, look what collected Bemorepanda.
1. You were like a brother to me!
2. “I'm going to move to a new home. Found a note on the table from the pest control that they were in the house recently. I called to see what they did with the cockroaches. They said nothing, because they didn't find any trace of cockroaches anywhere. So .. "
This is a microwave oven board.
3.This house, too, will soon have to say goodbye
4. “I put on two different shoes this morning to get my wife's opinion. I forgot to change my shoes before going out and worked like this all day. "
5. "The most expensive toy for a dog"
6. "Lost 2 fingers in an accident at work on the day my new guitar was delivered."
7. "It seems my pillow couldn't be washed in the washing machine."
8. This panda has completely lost her head
9. "A strong gust of wind blew my pipe"
11. Unsuccessful attempt to take a shortcut by running behind a street musician
12. "A candle accidentally leaked onto my new carpet."
13. How it all began and how it ended
14. "After a summer full of love .."
15. Glassware scattered in the oven
16. An ordinary day in the life of a shepherd
17. Dropped a can of paint from the steps
18. "My Xbox decided it would be a great idea to burn out after I leave the house."
19. "Tomorrow is my first day of distance learning"
20. “I went to play paintball with my friends. It seems that something went wrong "
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.