Football fans ⚽️
The original scorpion king.🤣
You! Oh and you saw that too!
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
40 Funny Thanksgiving Quotes and Jokes to gobble up with your guests in 2020
Thanksgiving Day is an annual one-day celebration in which God is thanked for the richness of that year's harvest. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States and on the second Monday in October in Canada.
Although Thanksgiving has historical roots in religious traditions, it also has a strong secular character. For Americans, Thanksgiving Day is primarily a family holiday, in which relatives, together, sacrifice a turkey in gratitude for the year that is nearing its end. Other traditional Thanksgiving dishes, in addition to stuffed turkey, are ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn and pumpkin pie.
In the United States, Thanksgiving parades are organized, during which school marching bands usually parade and various allegorical carriages are presented. Also in the United States, most businesses are closed on Thursdays and Fridays to allow employees to spend more time with family and friends. The only ones that remain open are the shops, Thanksgiving being followed by Black Friday, the day with the biggest discounts of the year.
It's time for everyone to gather at the table and share news and jokes. Bemorepanda has collected a top 40 jokes to share at the Thanksgiving Day table.
Jokes about turkey
- "What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter on Thanksgiving Day?" "Quack, Quack!"
- "Why did the farmer have to separate the chicken and the turkey?" "He sensed fowl play."
- "What key has legs and can't open a door?" "A turkey."
- "Why did they let the turkey join the band?" "Because he had his own drumsticks."
- "What happened to the turkey that got in a fight?" "He got the stuffing knocked out of him!"
- "Why shouldn't you sit next to a turkey at dinner?" "Because he will gobble it up."
- "If you call a big turkey a gobbler, what do you call a small one?" "A goblet."
- "What do you call a running turkey?" "Fast food."
- "What's blue and covered in feathers?" "A turkey holding its breath."
- "What's the best song to play while cooking a turkey?" "All about that baste."
- "Why did the turkey cross the road?" "He wanted people to think he was a chicken."
- "Why was the turkey put in jail?" "The police suspected fowl play."
- "How come the turkey didn't eat dinner?" "He was already stuffed."
- "What did the turkey say to the computer?" "Google, google."
Thanksgiving day jokes for children
- "What do you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?" "A har-vest."
- "Why didn't the cook season the Thanksgiving turkey?" "There was no thyme!"
- "What's a turkey's favorite Thanksgiving food?" "Nothing—it's already stuffed."
- "Which holiday is Dracula's favorite?" "Fangs-giving."
- "What's the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?" "The turkey trot."
- "What instrument does a turkey play?" "The drumsticks!"
- "What kind of key can't open doors?" "A tur-key."
- "What kind of noise does a limping turkey make?" "Wobble, wobble."
Jokes about Thanksgiving Day food
- "What side dish do you bring for Thanksgiving dinner when you accidentally sat on the sweet potatoes?" "Squash casserole."
- "What role do green beans play in Thanksgiving dinner?" "The casse-role."
- "What's Frankenstein's favorite Thanksgiving dish?" "Monster mash potatoes and grave-y."
- "What's a turkey's favorite dessert?" "Peach gobbler!"
- "Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive?" "It had 24 carrots."
- "What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children?" "If your father could see you now, he'd turn over in his gravy!"
- "Why did the cranberries turn red?" "Because they saw the turkey dressing."
- "My grandma made mashed potatoes from a box. That's it. That's the joke."
Knock Knock jokes on Thanksgiving Day
- "Knock knock!" "Who's there?" "Norma Lee." "Norma Lee who?" "Norma Lee I don't drink eat this much!"
- "Knock knock!" "Who's there?" "Tamara." "Tamara who?" "Tamara we'll eat all the leftovers!"
- "Knock knock!" "Who's there?" "Annie." "Annie who?" "Annie body seen the turkey?"
- "Knock knock!" "Who's there?" "Arthur." "Arthur who?" "Arthur any leftovers?"
- "Knock knock!" "Who's there?" "Don." "Don who?" "Don eat all the gravy, I want some more."
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.