This is smart.👍
When we want to eat, our brain begins to think only about food and imagine it even where there is nothing edible at all. We see an appetizing chicken or a sandwich in a piece of stone and even imagine a fragrant peach instead of our beloved parrot! Of course, when this happens, it is better to eat, otherwise you never know what you want to bite. This is real fun!
1. "Part of the sole on my shoe melted after leaving it in the sun and now it looks like caramel."
2. This feathered friend is very similar to a peach, but it's definitely not worth eating
3. "I make homemade cosmetics and during cooking it looks like melted chocolate"
4. The way the snow fell is very similar to pie
5. Well, who would have thought of placing plant fertilizers in such a package?
6. This candle looks like a Christmas candy
7. "I would have devoured these slippers!"
8. "I was making laundry detergent and accidentally got grated cheese"
9. Dragon fruit or wheels?
10. Forbidden rice noodles
11. It looks like a sticky caramel, but is actually a newt
12. Pillowcase or hot dog sausages?
13. It's 100% inedible, even though it looks like puffed chips.
14. "I can't tell if it's a rusty tarp or the world's largest burrito that cools on the sidewalk."
15. This is not chicken, fried in breadcrumbs, but calcite
16. Peeling paint at a bus stop looks like a toasted cake
17. Mmm, a whole tub of funchose ... which is actually a washed fluffy rug
18. Why did someone put a piece of bread on the kitchen sink? Ahh, that's a dishwashing sponge!
19. It is dangerous to walk down the street with such a hairstyle, they can take a bite!
20. It looks like giant wafer rolls!
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.