This is how the Thanksgiving day was.
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
A failed attempt by a women to bake dough has received millions of comments online and it's hilarious
A recent video posted of Facebook by Andres Percu Alegria from Chile has attracted over 80 thousand comments with the majority of the people laughing out loud.
In this video, a woman is trying to bake the dough and it fails failed big time. She applies dry flour on both sides of the dough after which she places the dough on the board. So far all good but the trouble begins when she starts flattening the dough using a rolling pin.
She ends up tipping her pastry board and the plate of flour flies into her face. At the time of writing, the video has received over 9 million views and has been shared by more than 5 mil users.
The video has been captioned in Spanish. “La nueva forma de hacer pan jajajaja”, which in English translate to (The new way of making bread hahaha)
Bemorepanda is inviting to watch the video below:
Cooking is an optional activity that we do when we don't want to look like lazy bums who eat nothing but sandwiches and scrambled eggs.Cooking is an art, and like any art, not everyone can be good at it. Some people are so clumsy when it comes to cooking that the kitchen is simply destroyed.
But even with the help of modern cooking tools and step-by-step recipes, it happens that our culinary attempts completely fail and we turn a masterpiece into failure. These are the photos of culinary failures that we want to share with you.
1. "My 'damaged' nipples came out in the test ..."
2. "This is our ladybug bun. She seems to judge us."
3. "Composition:" Dad tried to make wine ""
4. "It looks like using a syringe to inject the filling into a jelly bun is not a good idea."
5. "I will never be called to marry"
6. "My sister made French fries. By the way, they also burned."
7. "I found a spoon in my homemade bread. That's a plus, I thought I lost it."
8. "I wanted to bake a lobster-shaped pie ..."
9. "I was trying to have dinner after work. I hate my life."
10. 5 minutes before closing after 12-hour shift
11. "My friend made a hedgehog for the birthday of her 14-year-old son. Strange, for some reason her child was not happy."
12. "When all I want to do is cook spaghetti, but all the signs indicate that this will not happen."
13. "Thought I'd make pancakes tonight, turned the pancake over and almost wet my pants."
14. "I came tired from work and decided to cook pasta. The first pan slipped out of my hands, and I dumped everything on the floor. I decided that on the second try everything would work out, but the handle broke, and now my pasta is everywhere. I didn't eat, I went sleep"
15. "I baked some cat-shaped strawberry muffins and then froze them. Now they look like burn victims."
16. "I was making homemade chicken broth. The recipe was that after a few hours of boiling it should be drained. Damn it."
17. "I was boiling an egg this morning and something went wrong."
18. "I tried to cook sweet potatoes in my new deep fryer. You can cook meat on these coals."
"19. Today was a foreign culture night in my house, so I decided to cook a traditional dish from Pompeii."
20. "Apparently, proper nutrition is not mine."
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.
As the saying goes, there is no dispute about tastes, but what to do when the person sitting with you eats a raw (!) Minced meat sandwich with onions and black bread? Silence in such a situation certainly will not work. However, there are situations when people did not prepare sophisticated and unappetizing dishes for themselves, but ordered them in a restaurant or received them in a school cafeteria. By the way, if you are currently eating something, it is better to put it aside so as not to spoil your appetite.
"This pizza is sold in the cafeteria of our university"
"Grilled vegetarian hot dog for $ 15 (≈ 1100 rubles)"
"Exotic salad". And you can't even argue
"I ordered fries with cheese"
"My dad loves to eat raw ground beef sandwich, raw onions and white pepper on rye bread."
This is the saddest vegan food we've ever seen.
"The Chinese restaurant surprised me with this 'wonderful' dessert."
“Kiwi pizza from a Danish pizzeria. Yes, it was awful. "
British food at its best
Ice cream in the form of mini-rolls and ... "chocolate fudge"
“Chicken sandwich ordered by my friend
"It cost me $ 20"
"My favorite way to eat watermelon"
Orange in chocolate + lettuce in baguette (no butter)
Who needs a raw chicken salmonella sandwich?
"A colleague of mine ordered this monster for our lunch."
It looks like a pizza from Subway in Brazil
Banana water. Who would even want to try this?
Why? Just why?
20 sneaky goods and things that brazenly deceive people with their cunning packaging and other tricks
There are manufacturers whose unwritten slogan is the phrase: “Have you bought it? What a fool!" The owners of such companies absolutely do not care about customer loyalty and satisfaction, because all they care about is profit. In pursuit of money, they go for devilishly cunning tricks, the purpose of which is to save money on the product itself and make the buyer believe in something that does not exist. They manage to do this not only with food packages and other items, but also with electronics, and even with entire buildings! We have collected for you 20 dastardly goods and things, the manufacturers of which are clearly afraid of sunlight and crucifixion.
Mirror backing that makes you think there are three handles in the package
"I think the meatballs just asked for a window seat."
Fake side buttons on this mouse
"Thought there would be more cheese here."
Why not add concrete to the flashlight to make it feel heavier and better?
"A friend of mine bought this jacket because it had pockets ..."
"I was definitely disappointed."
Instead of four full bath bombs, the girl received four halves of two.
"Artificial flowers were stuck into a real cactus to make it sell better"
"Double deception in one product"
"So much plastic waste to make the jar look a little bigger."
Fake speaker in the column
A plastic bottle inside a paper bottle, the "environmental friendliness" of which its manufacturers are proud 🤦
Packaging design that makes shoppers think there is real fruit inside
"My parents bought a couple of 'hard drives' from Amazon and found that when you write more than 30GB to them, they just replace the previous content."
"A university in my country (Peru) built a fake wall to make it look like a 7-story building."
In the comments, the author of the photo wrote: "In response to questions from the authorities, a university representative said that this is" just a model for advertising. "
"Cool, big bottle of Provencal herbs ... What?"
A sneaky sticker that says the bowl is microwave safe, even though the bowl says it isn't
"I paid $ 11 for 3 of these pens"
"We arrived at the hotel, paid extra for a room with a large TV .."