I’m a food criminal .😁
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
50 Animals caught while Stealing Food and their reactions are a mixture of resentment and complete indifference
The kitchen table seems to us to be something ordinary, but for our pets, believe me, this is the Holy Grail. The captivating aromas that emanate from food and the mesmerizing appearance make the table a forbidden fruit that is a temptation to jump on it and steal something.
Remember that piece of chicken you were about to eat but turned your back on for a second? Forget about it. As the people from our article have forgotten, who said goodbye to all the mercilessly stolen delicious snacks.
1. "He started barking at the door, and when I got up to look outside, he ran back and stole a slice of my pizza. There was no one at the door."
2. "The cat stole my lunch and does not want to return it"
3. The thief is caught right at the crime scene - his nose betrayed him
4. We'll never know what happened
5. The Striped Egg Thief
6. "My friend's cat loves to steal from the table, and when you catch him, he pretends to sleep."
7. Not only is he not ashamed, he seems to be quite pleased with himself
8. "My dog ran away and then appeared at the front door with unopened nachos."
9. "My cat found out he could collect food with a cone and stole my taco before I saw it."
10. This cat is clearly shocked
11. He's too cute to be mad at him
12. "We are back from the veterinary clinic and my cat has not completely recovered from the anesthesia, but that did not stop him from stealing my fries."
13. "I have never seen my dog so dumbfounded. She clearly did not expect to be caught red-handed."
14. "Mr. Muffins Steals a Muffin"
15. "My dog steals bananas from the table all the time. She only steals bananas and never eats them."
16. Who could resist a cinnamon bun?
17. The identity of the flour eater remains a mystery. Investigation continues
18. I wonder who ate the bread?
19. "I was distracted by my child when my cat dropped my lunch on the floor and the dog stole it. I only took one bite."
20.Jam is always leaving marks
21.The owners of this thief apologize to their neighbors
22.Always remember that you have a cat in the house
23.What cat loves this kind of food?
24.Calmness il a good idea
25.Waiting for the night
26.Just a pizza, it's not so much
27. So unpredictable
29.It's really hard to understand who is the thief
30.Normal things for a cat
31.Where is the pretzel?
33.Let's take a picture with this cute thief
34.That's a whole ritual
35.People sharing their food
37.No way, it's not a thief
39.This was unexpected
40."This was a bird!"
42.This cat is not a thief for real
43.Trying to hide this bread
44.Everyone loves pizza
45.Santa stealing cookies
47.It just want a little bite
48.Don't touch my food!
50.Just a candy!
If people show a thing for a long time in the same unchanged form, sooner or later he will get used to it and will not want his appearance to change. This also happens with the characters of famous cartoons, whom we love for who they are. But a pastry chef named Amanda thinks differently and without a twinge of conscience destroys our childhood, remaking famous cartoons. She mainly bakes cakes with muscle Disney characters, but sometimes turns them into sad emo fights.
Shrek from "Shrek"
Emo version of Shrek
Lord Farquad from "Shrek"
Ratatouille from Ratatouille
Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc.
Adventure Time Marceline
Spongebob from the animated series "SpongeBob SquarePants"
Spongebob as emo
SpongeBob SquarePants Squidward
Mr. Krabs from the animated series "SpongeBob SquarePants"
King Julian of Madagascar
Mort from "Madagascar"
Simon from the movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks"
Barry Bee Benson from Bee Movie: The Honey Plot
Diego from "Ice Age"
Nemo from Finding Nemo
Olaf from Frozen
If you often find yourself seeing faces and familiar outlines in the clouds, in a carpet pattern, or looking at fruits and vegetables, you do not need to run to a psychiatrist at all, because you are most likely not sick with anything. With you, just simply, there are visual illusions called pareidolia, forcing you to see a familiar image in a random object. We've put together for you pictures of funny fruits and vegetables in which you can see faces, as well as familiar shapes that make them look different than usual.
It looks like the whole crop has mutated
"I am free!"
This tomato looks like a duck
Pickled cucumber, eerily reminiscent of an Alien
"I love you, but at least this time take off your headphones!"
Radish that miraculously grew in the shape of a foot
Spooky face in a cut tomato
Chinese bitter gourd with a very cute face inside
"There is a silhouette of a camel on the skin of my apple."
"This banana looks exactly like my mom's dog."
Broccoli's reaction to all her haters
“Today we found this incredible carrot hand on our farm when we were digging carrots for juice.”
These potatoes make us feel a little uncomfortable
This sweet potato is like a seal and we must protect it at all costs!
Strangest Egg I've Ever Seen
A sweet potato that looks like a human hand