Omg yesss I remember 😂
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
15 terrible toilets that you don’t want to use at all
Sometimes in bars, schools and various shopping centers there are such toilets that seemed to be created for show. No one wanted or tried to make them convenient to use. Here are 15 striking examples from Web users.
1. Transparent doors in booths are increasingly common.
2. The relief does not change the essence.
3. Or cabins are not needed at all?
4. Another option in one of the bars.
5. These booths are definitely not needed.
6. But it’s light.
7. Or so. It seems more strange.
8. And just a masterpiece.
9. Bugs bunny is that you?
10. Another viewer option with a flush button on the chest. It’s scary to imagine what is hidden behind the lid.
11. Cramped, but no offense
12. Almost like in a famous meme. Light version.
13. The mission is impossible in one of the schools: to get out of the booth without hitting the urinal.
14. Toilet for people with wheelchairs, which they are unlikely to be able to use.
He got the wrong point 😀
Compilation of the best jokes spotted this week.
During this difficult times, let’s laugh a little bit and cheer up ourselves. Staying home, many of us being alone, need to draw a smile on our face during this stressful moments. Stress is causing a lot of health issues, so let’s try a smile on our face, even if is hard, happiness keep us alive and healthy.
Bemorepanda collected the best jokes for today, so let’s enjoy them together and increase out immune cells. Being at home people let their creativity come out, people are making jokes and funny comments during quarantine.
When we have to go to work, or meet our friends, everywhere around the world people joke and make fun, but what to do this time when we are home? Of course, making fun on internet and sometimes on the street. There were spotted a funny photo on internet of a red balloon coming out of a sewer drainage, on which is a toilet paper. Yes, this is a scene from the movie “It”, but how about the toilet paper? Coronavirus times.
Here is the our collection of the funniest jokes for today. The coronavirus pandemic, is not a joke itself, we need to take care of ourselves and stay safe. We recommend you to stay at home and feel the spirit of this fun within your family, make some jokes, watch some funny movies and keep smiling!