Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
Sometimes in bars, schools and various shopping centers there are such toilets that seemed to be created for show. No one wanted or tried to make them convenient to use. Here are 15 striking examples from Web users.
1. Transparent doors in booths are increasingly common.
2. The relief does not change the essence.
3. Or cabins are not needed at all?
4. Another option in one of the bars.
5. These booths are definitely not needed.
6. But it’s light.
7. Or so. It seems more strange.
8. And just a masterpiece.
9. Bugs bunny is that you?
10. Another viewer option with a flush button on the chest. It’s scary to imagine what is hidden behind the lid.
11. Cramped, but no offense
12. Almost like in a famous meme. Light version.
13. The mission is impossible in one of the schools: to get out of the booth without hitting the urinal.
14. Toilet for people with wheelchairs, which they are unlikely to be able to use.