Girls during quarantine 😂
Everyone loves to look good. The Internet answers all the questions about beauty. For 2020, it is already the top 10 questions in the field of beauty.
Bemorepanda collected these 10 questions and answered them. How to curl at home, how to dye your hair or wash your hands properly? We have an answer to all the questions given. Let's see together the 10 curious questions.
1) How to cut men's hair at home
Do you want to do your own haircut at home, but are not confident in your abilities? This list will surely convince you that a haircut at home is not difficult!
A clipper is best done on clean hair. Moreover, a short men's haircut with a clipper will make the imperfections of the scalp noticeable. If you are experiencing dandruff problems, be sure to visit a trichologist or use a special shampoo.
After washing, dry your hair and comb it gently. It is better to do your first haircut with a clipper with a long attachment - this way you can maintain the length of your hair, which will allow you to correct shortcomings in the future.
Mentally divide the entire head into the occipital, temporal and parietal zones. The occipital zone is cut first, and the parietal zone last.
When clipping a specific area, try to strip the hair in continuous stripes, moving smoothly against their growth. Too long strands should be shortened in advance with scissors, and the machine should be shaken periodically during the haircut so that the hair does not clog into it.
Better to lay something on the floor in advance (for example, oilcloth). And also cover your shoulders so that cut hair does not fall on them. You can even purchase a set of special collars with a plastic peignoir at the hairdresser's shop, just like in a salon.
2) How to plop hair
Oddly enough, you can even curl your hair with a straightener. It is enough to know the correct technology. Spray hair with heat protectant spray before using the iron.
How to curl your hair with irons:
- Divide your hair into separate, non-thick sections and secure each one so that it does not get in the way while curling. Next, take one of the loose strands in your hand and clamp the curl with an iron diagonally. Use the hair tool at an angle.
- Squeeze the strand at the roots and, while holding the hair, slowly lower the straightener towards the ends.
- Then free the strand from the iron and secure the shape with hairspray.
- Use a soft, natural styling brush and comb through your curls to loosen your curls and give them a natural look.
- Finish with a light, oily serum or texturizer.
3) How to color your hair at home
Do you want to dye your hair copper red, or are you ready to experiment with shades of blonde or chestnut color? Platinum blonde or charcoal black - home color products provide limitless choices. Excellent - you no longer need a hairdresser to change your hair color. Follow our simple tips and tricks - and you will perfectly master the art of self-dyeing your hair at home.
Products for dyeing hair at home: how to dye?
- Want to paint over gray hair? Pay attention to the information on the package. Tinted and semi-permanent paints may not work.
- Start with shades that differ from your natural color by no more than two shades.
- For clarification, hydrogen peroxide is required.
- It is especially easy to dye your hair with tint mousse. Apply the foam to the roots and the entire length, massage in like shampoo and rinse.
- Have you grown roots? Special kits will help you quickly freshen up the color and paint overgrown roots.
How to dye your hair yourself: professional recommendations
- Prepare and place all tools and colorants on hand, and don't forget your watch. Put on the old T-shirt and gloves that came with the color product.
- Before using hair dye, do an allergy test. How to do this, read the instructions for the paint.
- Follow the directions for applying hair color. It indicates whether you need to pre-wet your hair.
- Use paint from new packaging. Staining with old paint residues may cause the resulting color to differ from that indicated on the packaging.
- Attention! The dyeing results can be quite unexpected if in previous months you dyed your hair with henna or extracts of plants containing henna. This also applies to the transition from artificial to natural dyes.
- If the resulting color is too ashy or grayish, use a tint or shampoo to add a reddish or golden hue.
- Do you want to perm and color your hair? Do not carry out these procedures at the same time or in succession! Allow your hair to heal for one to two weeks after perming or dyeing.
- If you like a new color, be sure to write down the tone number for the next stain. This saves you the hassle of guessing when buying your next product.
- Use shampoos and conditioners for colored hair to keep the color shine and healthy. Do not forget that proper care for colored hair is the key to a beautiful and healthy head of hair.
4) How to wash your hands
Hand washing seems like a natural part of daily life, but unfortunately many people forget about it every day, do not do it regularly, or wash their hands ineffectively. It is recommended that you follow these simple steps to protect yourself from viral infections and other illnesses.
How to wash your hands properly:
- Make sure you have everything you need to wash your hands.
- Wet hands and forearms under running water.
- Lather your hands. It is recommended to use liquid soap from a closed container as germs from previous users may remain on the surface of the solid soap.
- Hands are soaped for at least 15 seconds, since the effectiveness of each detergent depends on the exposure time. Do this gently on all sides — rub your palms, between your fingers, the tips of your fingers, the back of both hands, both thumbs, and remember to brush your nails as well.
- Wash your hands under running water for at least 10 seconds.
- When washing your hands, it is advisable to avoid splashing water or touching the sink.
- Dry your hands with a clean towel. In public areas, it is recommended to use disposable paper towels, avoiding cloth towels. As a precaution, it is recommended that you cover the hand faucet (mixer) with a paper towel.
- Place a paper towel in the trash can without touching the paper basket.
- If hand washing products are not available, antibacterial gels should be used.
5) How to style curtain bangs
There are 2 rules to follow, regardless of how you fix the strands:
- The bangs should always be clean, it is advisable not to use the conditioner before styling.
- If you use a hairdryer, iron or curling iron, be sure to apply thermal protection - it will protect the strands from heat.
Apply a thermal hair protection spray to dry hair after washing, comb it. You do not need to wash off the product.
The freshly washed strands are dried with a hairdryer by 80-90% and, using thermal brushing, are twisted with the ends down. At the same time, styling products (mousse, gel) are not used so that the bangs do not look sloppy. At the end it is sprinkled with elastic fixing varnish - then it does not look plastic, unnatural.
6) How to cut women's hair
A hairdresser is a very common profession today. There are many schools, beauty academies and courses that teach the basics of hairdressing, but they all cost money. You can try yourself in this profession and get basic skills without leaving your home.
Before performing any haircut, you should get a little familiar with professional terms that will come in handy in mastering the profession. When starting work on a hairstyle, the hair is always divided into zones: parietal, temporal and occipital. Divide them with horizontal and vertical parting. A master class for hairdressers will teach you how to highlight zones while holding the comb correctly while working.
7) How to do knotless braids
African braids have long surprised no one in their everyday hairstyle. It is a practical and stylish option that can transform the look and create a unique image. In this article, you will learn what types of knotless braids are, the pros and cons of weaving, and the secrets of hair care.
You can create Thai, classic African or French braids on your own, the main thing is patience and a lot of time. You will also need the following tools and styling products.
- coarse-toothed comb
- rubber bands,
- hairpins for separating strands,
- threads for weaving.
By the way, there is a special machine for creating Senegalese braids. But its use requires special skills, since it is easy to tangle and damage hair with it.
- Comb your hair.
- Separate the weaving area with two partings.
- Make horizontal parting inside the zone and secure the strands with hairpins.
- Braid the separated strands into braids. If you want to add synthetic curls or threads, weave them in either from the roots or with very little space.
- The tighter the braiding and tension, the longer the braids will last.
- Braid your entire head in this way.
- Use a hairspray to smooth out frizzy strands and protruding hairs.
8) How to fade hair
Useful tips to help you avoid ruining your hairstyle:
- If you have never lightened curls before, then inform the hairdresser about this. In this case, the staining procedure will be slightly different.
- Consult with the master, which color is more suitable for your color type. After all, sometimes a color that looks attractive on one girl, the other does not fit the way we would like. A stylist-hairdresser will be able to determine your color type and choose the shade that favorably emphasizes facial features.
- If you are not very versed in shades of paint, then explaining to the master on your fingers what you want will be quite problematic. It is advisable to have a picture with you, which shows a girl with a color that you like.
- Use care products that are suitable for your hair type, this will not only improve the condition of your hair, but also give you pleasure from the result.
- Protect your hair. Try to use less hair dryers, curling irons, and styling products. High temperatures dry the hair, and the dyed ones have already suffered from the effects of the chemical components of the dye. If you cannot do without a hair dryer or curling iron, then apply a thermal spray before the procedure.
- Can't decide which paint to lighten your hair? Check with the master. In any case, for a good result, you need to choose a high-quality professional clarifier.
9) How to trim your own hair
How to cut your own hair ends at home? The procedure is easy, the main thing is to follow the sequence of work. Most often, you have to trim long strands. To properly trim the ends of your hair, you need to prepare the necessary tools. The work technology includes the following stages:
- You need to comb your hair. They should be smooth.
- Then you should collect them in the tail. After that, it is necessary to fix the elastic bands on it after 2 cm. The tips can remain free.
- While holding the hair, cut off the ends under the bottom elastic.
- After that, you need to dissolve the curls on the sides, and comb them.
- On each side, side strands should be collected, and trimmed by collecting the ends.
- At the end, you need to make sure once again that everything is trimmed straight. If there are flaws, then they should be corrected immediately.
10) How to dermaplane
If you decide on a dermaplaning procedure at home, then Dr. Neil Schultz advises you to stick to the following plan:
- Moisten your face with warm water to soften your hair.
- Apply a shaving cream or gel all over your face - viscous formulas with caring components in the composition will protect your skin from chafing, thus avoiding irritation.
- Take a new razor and treat your face consistently against hair growth.
- Wash your face thoroughly, first with cool water and then with a mild cleanser.
- Apply moisturizer as a finishing step.