Compilation of top exercises at home during coronavirus lockdown.
One of the main measures to stop the spreading of coronavirus is social distancing, which means that gyms are closed. Even if there are such circumstances, we need to stay fit and healthy.
Simple and regular exercise are essential for supporting healthy immune function; preventing weight gain; boosting your mood for the whole day; and keeping you healthy during this difficult times.
It is important to limit the prolonged sedentary behavior, especially during quarantine, that’s why we should make up a schedule which include some simple but efficient indoor exercise.
Cardio workouts are important during this sedentary routine days. It boosts your health and mood for the whole day, and you do not have to spend much time for this exercises. You can have an effective cardio workout at home during quarantine, even if you don’t have much space or special equipment.
You still have some equipment at home, for example a chair which you can use. Our fantasy is great, so we can invent our equipment, like some bottles of water, maybe some weight stuff from home and other. Here are some exercises you can do with home inventory.
You can also challenge yourself for a week to make some moves, a calendar titled “Weight loss challenge” can motivate you to start losing weight and spend your time correctly during quarantine and not only. Maybe you would like workout so much, that you will continue this routine after quarantine.
It is also important during quarantine to involve the whole family for some physical efforts, especially when your kids are at home. Here are some exercises you can do with your children, motivating them to be healthy, but also have an healthy occupation during quarantine. Cycling is the choice of those who have a private house on the ground, and respectively space around the house, where children can cycle without coming in contact with other people.
You may be also motivated by another type of exercises, called Name Fitness. We, Bemorepanda challenge you to spell your name and do the workout everyday. Here are some exercises for each letter from your name, let’s take a look:
Dear friends, stay healthy and try to make a minimum physical effort daily, we concern about your well being
and good mood. Have a productive quarantine near us!
Over the past few months, the coronavirus pandemic seemed to stay out of the African continent. Coronavirus came around in the world's largest concentration of people with HIV. However this is no longer the case as people are now starting to prepare for the worst.
The first cases of COVID-19 in sub-Saharan Africa were confirmed just three weeks ago but the rate of infection in countries like South Africa is climbing easily.
With more than 200 people infected, the government has announced that schools are shutting down and large gatherings are banned.
The police is arresting citizens who test positive to the coronavirus and refuse to go into quarantine.
However, the authorities can't stop the coronavirus spreading and just about everyone in this country understands it, including South Africa's health minister Dr Zweli Mkhize.
"In any community, 60% to 70% of the population will be affected by the virus. We can't hide that... most of us will have this virus," he told a group of doctors in the capital Pretoria.
He asked the nation to be careful and understand the harmful effects of coronavirus, while South Africa has "unique dynamics" he said, with the world's largest concentration of people with HIV, plus a significant number with tuberculosis.
From partitions in cafes to thermal imagers in shopping centers. The coronavirus pandemic has greatly changed our world - many previously unaccustomed precautions have now become the norm. And they may well remain even after a complete victory over COVID-19. This applies to disinfection, social distance, face masks and other important aspects of our safety. Here are 12 examples of how the world has now begun to adapt to a new reality.
1. In one of the gyms in Hong Kong, glass partitions were installed separating cardiovascular equipment. Such barriers are designed to reduce the risk of the spread of viral infections transmitted by airborne droplets.
2. In the same room there is also a spray of a disinfectant that destroys bacteria, viruses and mold spores in the air.
3. In one of McDonald's, a thermal imager now stands at the entrance, which checks the temperature of all visitors.
4. A restaurant in Shanghai sprays visitors with a disinfectant solution.
5. And now Starbucks in Taipei looks like - at least some protection against direct contact.
6. In some institutions, dishes are disinfected directly at guests table.
7. And in one of Beijing's restaurants, take-away orders are delivered to the door by a robot.
8. In a number of Chinese schools, students at the entrance to the class are now processed from and to.
9. In shopping centers in Asia, escalators began to be supplemented with UV sterilizers that destroy germs and viruses on handrails.
10. And in the shopping center of Bangkok there was a robot that measures the temperature of all people passing by it. So you can quickly identify the patient.
11. In many restaurants, guests began to receive paper bags in which you can remove the mask for meals.
12. A supermarket in Denmark installed a mobile station for washing hands at the entrance - it can be used before shopping and after.