Shopping outfit in quarantine
Compilation of funniest fails during quarantine
Quarantine, what are you doing, stop.
Web users continue to talk about their failures in quarantine. Some of them are quite funny and cause a smile, while others make you only sympathize. People make a lot of funny things during quarantine, spending the whole day at home with your kids, animals, or maybe working from home generate a lot of funny stories. Here are 15 cases for you.
1. This is only the first day of quarantine, but the shower has already surrendered.
2. I wanted to make a beautiful hole in the door for the cat, but something went wrong.
3. When you are a TV presenter and work from home.3. When you are a TV presenter and work from home.
4. Beating something right in the bank is not a good idea.
5. Accident at an absolutely empty intersection.
6. When the cat hints that it’s time to go to work already.
7. Once a year, the printer shoots (cartridge damage).
8. Why automatic cleaning on schedule is not very suitable for apartments with dogs.
9. Buying toys for adults in online stores is not always confidential.
10. Something seems to have happened to the pipe under the house.
The President of Belarus says he sees zero benefits from imposing quarantine in the country
Quarantine measures introduced in Russia and other countries due to the spread of coronavirus pandemix will not give any positive result. Such an opinion was expressed by President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko on Sunday, April 26.
“They tried to isolate the virus in Russia. Did it worked? No. And we are the same as in Russia. You cannot isolate us, ”Lukashenka said during a live broadcast at the Belarus 1 television channel.
According to Lukashenko, under quarantine, "someone in isolation is sick, they are pulled out of there, treated while everyone is sitting in these apartments."
“Now they have opened the gate - people have come out. And the people infected by this virus is going up again. And the second wave of incidence will turn out. The first one didn’t go away, and the second wave will cover them wither, ”the Belarusian leader believes.
Therefore, according to him, he “decided to go his own way,” reports TASS.
The number of people infected with coronavirus in Belarus over the past 24 hours has increased by 873 people and reached 10,463; 72 patients died in the country. Due to coronavirus, no quarantine has been introduced in Belarus; preparations are underway for the Victory Day parade. From April 20, the schools have been opened
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommended quarantine and curfews. However, President Alexander Lukashenko refused to close state borders, calling this measure utter stupidity, and also condemned some other preventive measures, including the closure of churches.
“The tractor will cure everyone from coronavirus”: why Belarus refused quarantine
“I call this coronavirus nothing else but an psychosis and I will never refuse it,” says Alexander Lukashenko.
The authorities of Belarus reacted to a dangerous disease in a different way. School children continue to attend classes, mass events are held, including a football championship, army exercises. Minsk left the borders open (but all neighbors closed them). Izvestia understood the causes and possible consequences of such inaction.
Vodka as a cure against the virus
The number of people infected with coronavirus in Belarus on April 23 reached 11,289. According to the Ministry of Health, 1,740 patients recovered and there are 79 deaths.
In neighboring countries, the situation is similar. In Ukraine, the virus has killed 220 people. Kiev has taken unprecedented security measures. Closed metro, shopping centers, restaurants, canceled classes in schools, intercity and international transport links. Limited urban traffic.
In Belarus, on the other hand, the situation regarding the pandemic is more relaxed.
- Despite some criticism, I call this coronavirus only psychosis and I will never refuse it, because I have already experienced many such situations with you, and we know what this led to. I am absolutely convinced that this is another psychosis that will be beneficial for someone and harm someone, says Alexander Lukashenko.
According to the Belarusian leader, one should not panic, but "just work."
- Especially now, in the countryside, it's nice to watch on TV: people work on a tractor, no one talks about the virus. The tractor will cure everyone. The field heals everyone, ”he says.
For prevention, Lukashenko suggested washing his hands more often, having breakfast, lunch and dinner on time, as well as going to the bathhouse and drinking vodka.
- I’m a non-drinker, but recently I’m jokingly saying that vodka should not only wash your hands, but, probably, on the day of 40-50 g in terms of pure alcohol - poison this virus. But not at work, the president advises.
There is no need to do anything
Belarusian students continue to attend classes. They were not transferred to distance learning, nor were they announced early vacations.
- Old people suffer, not children. Why do we now declare a holiday so that these children go to grandparents. Old people under 80 years old, over 80 years old: “Ah! Grandson arrived. ” We will kill the elderly! Therefore, there is nothing to do, says Lukashenko.
University students continue to study, including at BSU, where infected people were identified. Only the Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU) declared quarantine for two weeks, but the pause ended on March 15.
Students at the same time refuse to attend lectures.
- "In my group of 30 people, only 4–5 go to classes” says a student at the Minsk Linguistic University.
Mass events are held. The Belarus Football Championship remains the only championship in Europe. Moreover, matches are held with the audience. On March 20, 3.6 thousand people watched the game between the Brest Dynamo and Smolevichs, and one thousand spectators watched the battle of the Minsk Dynamo and RUH.
On March 23, the active phase of a comprehensive verification of the combat and mobilization readiness of the Armed Forces began. 6 thousand people took part in the maneuvers, including one thousand from the reserve. As part of the audit, border security is being tested, anti-tank systems, artillery, MLRS, and aviation are used. Defense Ministry spokesman Vladimir Makarov says the exercise program has not changed because of the coronavirus.
Belarus left the borders open. The irony, however, is that all neighbors closed the borders in turn. First, Ukraine took restrictive measures, then Lithuania, Latvia and Poland, and the last - on the night of March 17-18, Russia. Moscow explained that Minsk is ignoring the requirements of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Minsk Airport is not as active as before. Canceled 70 flights to Europe and Asia. According to journalists, a third of Belavia's planes are on the ground.
Passengers, however, are seen at the carefree airport staff. - They don’t check the temperature, they don’t ask what country they flew through, they don’t take any tests for coronavirus, there are no thermal scanners. Nothing at all. You take a suitcase and you leave, ”one of the passengers says.
The officials do not greatly reassure the citizens of the country. The situation is getting difficult by economic difficulties. In the third week of March alone, the national currency fell 9.35% against the dollar (22 kopecks).
There was a stir in the shops.
- Selling everything that is cheaper. And not only from the category of "necessary", but also from the category "let it be." Great demand for buckwheat, rice, pasta, vegetable oil. Take tea, coffee for future use. “Hapun” has been going on for several days, we only have time to lay out the goods on the shelves, the manager of one of the retail chains told reporters.
Queues are also noticed in household appliance stores.
- The demand for TVs, refrigerators and other large household appliances has grown, as is usually the case with our devaluations. Those who need it anyway buy it, but they put off the purchase. Buyers are well aware that then it will be more expensive, ”says the seller.
Several dozen petitions appeared on the Internet demanding quarantine. One of them collected 16 thousand signatures.
Experts say that the introduction of quarantine is has many negative psychological effects.
- Lukashenko has long been creating the image of Belarus as an island of stability and security. To a certain extent, he became a hostage to this picture of the world, ”political scientist Valery Karbalevich says to Izvestia.
Belarusian analyst Dmitry Bolkunets explains the behavior of Minsk with a set of political and economic reasons. According to him, companies and educational institutions are not ready for the transition to a remote mode of operation.
- For this, there is no experience, no funds, no online colaboration platforms. The quarantine will lead to a halt in the industry, and this is an additional cost, the source said.
According to expert estimates, the introduction of quarantine, together with a collapse in world markets, will lead to a reduction in republican exports by 30–40%, and a drop in GDP by 20%.
- This year the presidential elections in Belarus will be held. It is clear that the deterioration of the economic crisis will anger the electorate. Therefore, it was decided to pretend that there is no infection, as the Bolkunets emphasizes.
Calling your friends during quarantine 😂👍🏻
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
With all the crazy things happening on the world right now, I’m sitting back and enjoying some of the most memorable flights.
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.