Want to learn a new skill during coronavirus epidemic? Here is a list of top 5 resource to look for
If you come out of the coronavirus epidemic without a new skill, you have wasted your most valuable time. We always hear people saying they do not have time to study, to exercise, to eat healthily, to spend more time with the family… and now, when they have all the time at their fingertips, they start to blame on emotional distress associated with the lockdown.
While the situation is indeed very difficult, with 1.4 million people infected with COVID-19, over 75.000 confirmed deaths and with many people losing their jobs, it can have an emotional effect on each of us.
Unfortunately, many people will feel more isolated, will get confronted with sickness, face relationship issues,... if not all at once.
So, while there are some things which are out of our control and we must stay at home during the epidemic, why not use this time to your advantage and learn a new skill. You need to ask yourself this question: “What do want to become after the epidemic will end?”.
Once you have answered these questions, bellow is a list of top resources you can use to learn a new skill. Starting with a graphic designer, digital marketing, web developer, accountant or new leadership skills, Bemorepanda has collected a compilation of 5 sources that will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Udemy - is one of the largest online learning destinations that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. More than 50 million students are mastering new skills from expert instructors teaching over 150,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. The company is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, Brazil, India, Ireland, and Turkey.
2. Lynda.com – Lynda is part of LinkedIn, which is a leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through individual, government, corporate and academic subscriptions, members have access to the video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts – more than 5,700 courses and 255,000 video tutorials across mobile and desktop. It strives to help employees find passion and purpose.
3. Udacity - Udacity’s mission is to power careers through tech education. Every industry is being impacted by modern technology. As companies everywhere adapt and transform their businesses, they’re looking to hire people with the tech skills to match their goals. The company works with the world’s technology leaders to teach these critical tech skills through a powerful and flexible digital education platform.
4. Coursera - Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone across the globe. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 190 of the world's top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 43 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. 2,000 companies trust our enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce.
5. Codecademy - Headquartered in New York City, the company is committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers, educate a richly diverse demographic of users with their products. Software is disrupting every major industry, and creating millions of new technology jobs that companies are eager to fill. This is the skills gap which Codecademy is willing to address.
So, next time you wonder how to spend your time during the epidemic lockdown, use any of these resources to learn something new. Now is the best time.
Legal Analysis: The Fundamental Skill
Elevate your reading experience with our thoughtfully curated selection of literary treasures. Unleash the power of a good book. ?? #BookEnthusiast #Books #eBooks #Audiobooks #PDF #Kindle #Mobi #ePub
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE: Legal Analysis: The Fundamental Skill
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE: Legal Analysis: The Fundamental Skill
MEET YOUR NEXT FAVORITE BOOK
Over 4.2 million eBooks ready to download now. Discover important books for all ages - to read this month and beyond.Read anytime, anywhere with Booktorrent.
SIGN UP NOW AND START READING RIGHT AWAY
Thanks for joining us
Reading Book Legal Analysis: The Fundamental Skill for Breaking Bad Habits and Forming Good Ones
In a world bustling with constant distractions and demands, the art of self-improvement often takes a backseat. The reading of books, whether in traditional print format, eBooks, or the ever-popular audiobooks, has emerged as a steadfast and enlightening approach to address this modern conundrum. This literary voyage not only entertains but also serves as a compass for navigating the treacherous waters of bad habits and fostering the growth of virtuous ones. Embark on this journey of transformation and discover the power of reading as a catalyst for personal development.
The Cognitive Odyssey of Reading Legal Analysis: The Fundamental Skill
Delving into the pages of well-crafted prose is akin to embarking on a cognitive odyssey. The intricately woven words become stepping stones that guide the reader through a labyrinth of concepts and ideas. The voyage is not merely an exercise in escapism but a deliberate foray into the realm of knowledge acquisition. Reading book Legal Analysis: The Fundamental Skill exposes the mind to fresh perspectives and novel approaches, expanding one's cognitive horizons.
Final Thoughts: The Bookshelf of Legal Analysis: The Fundamental Skill
In a world rife with distractions and the cacophony of daily existence, the act of reading books emerges as a beacon of enlightenment and transformation. Whether through the immersive pages of printed books, the digital realm of eBooks, or the auditory realm of audiobooks, the power to break free from the shackles of bad habits and forge the chains of good ones lies within the literary embrace.
The journey is not linear; it's a symphony of exploration, understanding, implementation, and growth. As the reader delves into the vast expanse of literature dedicated to habit transformation, they weave their own narrative of change—a narrative colored by insights, experiences, and triumphs.
So, embrace the words that dance across the pages, let them infuse your consciousness, and empower you to take charge of your habits. The journey of a thousand steps begins with the turn of a page, and each subsequent step brings you closer to the masterpiece of a transformed life, Legal Analysis: The Fundamental Skill .
Man dressed as a tyrannosaurus rex was caught by police because of breaching coronavirus quarantine in Spain
A man ignored the Spain's coronavirus quarantine rules and took out the rubbish dressed as a - dinosaur. The video which went viral, was tweeted by the police department and begins with the police vehicle slowly approaching the Tyrannosaurus rex as it walking across the street in the crosswalk.
Police officers had to intervene and stopped the man – which resulted in a warning as he walked away from a street bin where he had just left the bag.
The incident which took place in Vistabella, Murcia, happened days into a government-imposed lockdown to stop the spread of coronavirus.
"Dogs were allowed out under the state of emergency but dinosaurs were not", joked the police after releasing the video so in this case, the man was found guilty of breaking the quarantine rules.
However, on the other hand, the video offered Spanish people a much-needed dose of humour as they come to terms with the lockdown and the devastating impacts it is already having on peoples' health and financial situations.
Spain has been hit hard by the coronavirus, leading Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez on Saturday issue a state of emergency and a partial lockdown of the country.
So far, Spain has reported over 28,756 coronavirus cases and nearly 1,753 fatalities — the second most of any European country, behind Italy.
Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson have been released from the hospital and are now in self-quarantine at their home in Australia.
The celebrity couple had been diagnosed with novel coronavirus last week, further being hospitalized.
Hanks and Wilson are in Australia for some working on a movie about the famous singer Elvis Presley. Hanks got a good role in the movie, which is Presley's manager, Colonel Tom Parker.
The shootings and other works on the project are currently suspended.
The couple share news on Instagram about their health and their ongoing recovery.
"We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive,' Hanks mentions in his Instagram post. "Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks' will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no? We'll keep the world posted and updated. Take care of yourselves!"
Over the weekend, Hanks is sharing updates on their recovery. Wilson even made a playlist which encourages and motivates others who are self-isolating or in quarantine.
Compilation of a heartbreaking moments when people are protecting their loved ones during coronavirus pandemic
According to World Health Organization, as of today, March 25, 2020 there are over 435,353 confirmed cases of Coronavirus infections, almost 20.000 deaths and there are about 111,870 people that have recovered. Out of those people who are infected, about 290,624 (96%) are in mild condition and 13,241 (4%) are in serious or critical condition. The most affected countries are now Italy and Spain, with over 69.176 cases and 47,610 accordingly.
As the number of cases more than doubled recently, many countries are now trying to prevent or at least slow the spread of the virus using self-isolation, social distancing and in some cases, introducing country-wide quarantines.
But what happens when your loved one is diagnosed with Coronavirus? You cannot get close to them, as you risk getting the infection and you can also infect others. So in this said moments, people are sharing pictures online of the people they care the most.
Some of the pictures, like touching the hands through the window or sitting next door with the loved one can have an emotional impact. And we should applaud their efforts because it keeps themselves and others safe during this difficult time.
This is how a couple in their 90's end up spending their time together during the quarantine, beucase of a femure fracture
Children made a surpise visit to her mom to say happy birthday, where she could not hold her tears
A father with his son are talking over the phone every day during the Covid-19 lockdown
In nursing homes, visitors are not allowed during the pandemic period. So, in order not to upset the grandma, they made a surprise visit
Another example when you are not allowed to visiti the Nursing Home, but that doesn't stop you. Try not to hide your tears, as the picture bellow is worth a million of words.
Couple meet only for a few minutes during the first line of defense against Coronavirus
This is how grandparents meet their grandson for the first time during the coronavirus pandemic
Another example of meeting the grandson for the first time. Breathtaking
This is how a birthday surprise looks like during quarantine
Nothing can stope this old couple from supporting each over, especially during this difficult period for all of us.
Granddaughter tells her Grandfather that she got engaged. Emotional scene
Reported by Bemorepanda Team