Several shops and police cars, vandalized in Germany. More than 200 police officers had to intervene
Groups of people broke the windows of shops in the center of the German city of Stuttgart, robbed and attacked police cars, among other acts of vandalism last night, BBC reports.
Police say several police officers were injured during the violence in southwestern Germany.
Videos posted on Twitter show people vandalizing shops in the city center and throwing large stones and other objects at police vehicles.
Stuttgart police say the violence began after police conducted checks in a drug incident.
So far, there are no other details about what caused the violent outbursts. Witnesses say hundreds of people were involved.
The police statement shows that some of those who vandalized the area threw stones from the pavement and other projectiles at the passing police cars. At one point, police said the situation was "out of control."
More than 200 additional police officers were sent to the city center, where shops were apparently attacked at random. Several shops were looted, according to law enforcement.
Shocking statements! US President Donald Trump announced on Monday (June 1st) that he will send the army to the streets to stop the protests in Washington and promised to do the same in other cities if mayors and governors fail to regain control of the streets. The protests began after the death of George Floyd, an unarmed man in police custody, killed by a police officer.
"Mayors and governors must establish an overwhelming law enforcement presence until the violence is stopped," Trump said in the White House garden as protesters were scattered with tear gas.
"If a city or a state refuses to take the necessary measures to defend the lives and property of its inhabitants, then I will deploy the US military and quickly solve the problem in their place," Trump warned, according to news.ro.
President Donald Trump on Monday called on U.S. states to fight violent protests in cities, saying officials should "dominate" and arrest people to restore order after a sixth consecutive night of vandalism and robbery. press, reports Reuters.
Residents and business owners in cities from New York to Santa Monica, California, spent Monday cleaning broken windows and taking stock of damage following new violent clashes between protesters challenging racial inequalities and police.
During the protests triggered by the death of the black American George Floyd, among the target shops of the protesters' robberies was the giant Apple, from where many phones and other devices were stolen. However, it appears that the perpetrators will not be able to use any object "purchased" illegally,
The iPhones stolen by those who robbed Apple stores during the protests triggered by the death of George Floyd will not only not be able to be used, but would take the police directly to the thieves, informs BBC.
The stolen phones were deactivated by the company and are being tracked, and local authorities were notified of the theft. The company sent a message displayed on their screens, explaining all these things.
Several images with these warnings appeared on the screens of the stolen phones were later published on social networks. Apple has temporarily closed some of its stores in the US, after a series of attacks during the BLM-Black Lives Matter movement.
There has long been a suspicion that phones on display in Apple stores have software installed that allows them to be tracked even if they are stolen. This was originally created if they are lost, if the buyer can no longer find his mobile.
The photos published on social networks confirm these rumors. An image on Twitter shows a phone with the message: "Please return the product to Apple Walnut Street. This device has been disabled and is being tracked. Local authorities will be alerted. " It seems that this type of message would have appeared on all stolen electronics during this period, so thieves will not be able to enjoy their use.
Several US cities are under siege. Anti-racism protests continued on Tuesday (June 2nd), after Donald Trump threatened protesters to take the army out into the streets.
In fact, the Pentagon moved about 1,600 U.S. Army soldiers to the Washington, D.C. region after nights of protests and violence, Digi24 reports. Eight days after George Floyd's death, protests against racism and police brutality and social inequality do not seem to end too soon. People are more determined than ever to demand their rights in the streets, but President Donald Trump has told protesters he will use whatever means necessary to stop the protests. This threat provoked an even bigger wave of anger.
Thus, on Tuesday evening (June 2), thousands of people, including Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren, peacefully defied the traffic ban in the federal capital Washington. The area around the White House has been blocked by barriers.
Also, at least 60,000 people paid their last respects to George Floyd at a peaceful rally in Houston, Texas, where he grew up and where he will be buried next week. The 45-year-old African American was killed by a white policeman. He was unarmed and in police custody when an officer kicked him in the neck for minutes while George Floyd begged for his life. The tragedy was filmed and angered the community of people of color, who have been facing police brutality for years.
In Manhattan, several thousand protesters gathered to protest peacefully near the New York police headquarters.
On Tuesday night, the situation was calm in Minneapolis, the epicenter of this wave of revolt that spread to more than a hundred American cities and resulted in thousands of arrests and several wounded among police and protesters.
This is what the school looks like during the coronavirus pandemic . What rules should students in Germany follow?
The pandemic that took over 250,000 lives in just four months and contaminated over 3.7 million earthlings turned everything upside down! On Monday, May 4, schools in Germany opened their doors. But the traditional noise during breaks did not resound in the hallways. The children obeyed the rules imposed by the COVID-19 terror.
Before the pandemic, school and high school courtyards resounded with the merry laughter of children. German Chancellor Angela Merkel has ordered schools and high schools to open on May 4, after closing their doors in early March.
But the children discovered a rigid environment, in which the rules imposed by the measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus put play, jokes and childhood in the background. The 10th grade students at the Schillerschule in Ettlingen have been preparing for exams since last week. On Monday, May 4, the little ones from the gymnasium and primary school also showed up at the same school.
The hallways of the school were marked with yellow stripes and posters with strict instructions were mounted on the walls: keeping a distance of 1.5 meters, using face masks, gloves and regular hand washing.
According to Deutsche Welle, only children in the final grades were able to go to school on May 4, to avoid the congestion of educational institutions. The benches for two students were used for one child and the whole school is subjected to a strict disinfection ritual performed at three key times of the day: in the morning, at noon, between shifts and in the evening. At the entrance to the classrooms, pumps with alcohol-based disinfectants were installed.
The fear in the souls of parents who send their children to school is indescribable. And in China, primary and secondary schools opened their doors on April 27. Even high school students were able to return to campuses on April 27, and students will resume classes on May 11. The rules for distancing and preventing the spread of the new coronavirus are strictly observed. In primary school, parents made children's one meter long sticks to be worn as "wings" on the back that would force other classmates not to get closer than a meter.
A few days ago a video appeared on the Web in which a married couple from St. Louis (USA) sent weapons to a crowd of protesters who entered their territory. Users of social networks were divided into two camps: some support a man and a woman who wanted to protect their home, while others are outraged as they dared to send weapons to "peaceful" demonstrators. But we were not interested in this debate in this story, but in the motives of the spouses who so desperately rushed to defend the mansion. It turns out that the house has its own story, and the owners spent 30 years on its restoration.
In 1988, a pair of young lawyers, Mark and Patricia McCloskey, bought a mansion in St. Louis, Missouri. The house was in poor condition, but with a rich history. Spouses say they were too young and naive to understand what they signed up for, intending to restore a huge mansion. After 30 years, the house looks amazing.
The hostess of the future home was eager to build one of the most luxurious homes in the Midwest. For this purpose, in 1909, she hired architects from Haynes & Barnett. Thomas Barnett sent his employees to Rome and Florence. They spent 2 years there, studying the architecture of Italian Renaissance palazzos. Already in 1912, the hostess staged the first ball in her new home. This information is reliably known since the couple of Maklossky in 1990 met with the daughter of Anna Audrey Faust Wallace.
Today, Mark and Patricia Maklossky are already 60 years old. Restoration of the mansion has become for them the work of a lifetime. That is why they did not hesitate for such actions when it was necessary to protect their property.