Compilation of the most hilarious scenes when food cooking went wrong - 30 funny pictures
Those who are used to cooking often know that sometimes, no matter how good you are in the culinary art, fail happens. Accidents can happen to even the best of us, but some people are simply not made to cook and no matter how hard they try, they fail anyway in the kitchen. We have some concrete examples of culinary failures right in the present material picked up by Bemorepanda. We can't know if these dishes were tasty or not, but they don't look good at all.
The recipes we try to prepare from the internet, have as cover pictures with dishes that look impressive. The thing is, in reality, they can end up looking like a real culinary failure. What we prepare for good hours at the end make us laugh. It can be so painful sometimes that we cry for grief, but sometimes so funny that we cry with tears of laughter. But cooking is fun anyway and we have to appreciate our work.
1.Chocolate penguins gone wrong
4.It had to be an adorable puppy
5.Morining mouse pancake
7.Halloween party hands
10.Precious Mini Minions
12.Fried eggs in the shape of an owl
13.Delicious caramel-chocolate rolls
16.Heart shape Bacon
27.Baking with glasses, this time for real
Cooking is an optional activity that we do when we don't want to look like lazy bums who eat nothing but sandwiches and scrambled eggs.Cooking is an art, and like any art, not everyone can be good at it. Some people are so clumsy when it comes to cooking that the kitchen is simply destroyed.
But even with the help of modern cooking tools and step-by-step recipes, it happens that our culinary attempts completely fail and we turn a masterpiece into failure. These are the photos of culinary failures that we want to share with you.
1. "My 'damaged' nipples came out in the test ..."
2. "This is our ladybug bun. She seems to judge us."
3. "Composition:" Dad tried to make wine ""
4. "It looks like using a syringe to inject the filling into a jelly bun is not a good idea."
5. "I will never be called to marry"
6. "My sister made French fries. By the way, they also burned."
7. "I found a spoon in my homemade bread. That's a plus, I thought I lost it."
8. "I wanted to bake a lobster-shaped pie ..."
9. "I was trying to have dinner after work. I hate my life."
10. 5 minutes before closing after 12-hour shift
11. "My friend made a hedgehog for the birthday of her 14-year-old son. Strange, for some reason her child was not happy."
12. "When all I want to do is cook spaghetti, but all the signs indicate that this will not happen."
13. "Thought I'd make pancakes tonight, turned the pancake over and almost wet my pants."
14. "I came tired from work and decided to cook pasta. The first pan slipped out of my hands, and I dumped everything on the floor. I decided that on the second try everything would work out, but the handle broke, and now my pasta is everywhere. I didn't eat, I went sleep"
15. "I baked some cat-shaped strawberry muffins and then froze them. Now they look like burn victims."
16. "I was making homemade chicken broth. The recipe was that after a few hours of boiling it should be drained. Damn it."
17. "I was boiling an egg this morning and something went wrong."
18. "I tried to cook sweet potatoes in my new deep fryer. You can cook meat on these coals."
"19. Today was a foreign culture night in my house, so I decided to cook a traditional dish from Pompeii."
20. "Apparently, proper nutrition is not mine."
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.
If you are looking for a quick appetizer, Bemorepanda will help you! Mini tarts with chicken and vegetables are a perfect choice for a party or any other event. You can prepare them even when you are overloaded with activities and you don't have time. The preparation is very fast and does not require much culinary experience.
The mini tarts will surely be to the liking of the whole family and all the guests. It is a recipe that can be changed as you wish.
Mini tarts with chicken or quiche with chicken, as it is called by the French is an extremely tasty dish and very easy to adapt according to your own tastes. You can make it with any kind of ingredients you want, with peas, leeks, broccoli, spinach, cauliflower. It is important to keep the mixture of eggs and sweet cream and necessarily the cheese. It can also be of several kinds. You can use Cheddar, Guada, Emmental, Gruyere or any other cheese with a strong taste but which melts nicely in the oven.
And because we told you it's an easy to customize recipe, you can use any kind of meat or you can exclude it altogether. You can use fish or mushrooms instead of meat, or why not leeks sautéed in olive oil. We still have dedicated carnivores in the Bemorepanda family, so you can use any kind of meat you want. If you have leftovers of steak or baked chicken in the fridge that no one eats, you can use them with confidence.
Bake the chicken tart until the filling has set and has the consistency of a jelly. But it should not be baked too much because it will no longer be creamy. Once baked, the tart should be allowed to cool to room temperature, or at least for an hour to warm.
It is very good as well when eating it cold, from the fridge. Take a chicken mini tart with you to work for a delicious lunch, or put it in the school package for the little ones. Take it to a picnic, or when you want to give someone something cooked by you and we guarantee you will do it again and again and again.
You can view the tutorial here.
- 1 piece of Chicken Breast
- 1.5 liters of Water
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon of Peppercorn Mix
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 30 g of Butter
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 of the Carrot
- 1 piece of Celery Stalk
- 1 teaspoon Dried Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 2 tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 30 g Parmesan
- 250 g Frozen Peas
- 800 g of Puff pastry
- An egg
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Put the chicken breast in the pan, cover with water, add bay leaves, pepper mix, salt and simmer for 25 minutes.
2. Cut into thin slices.
3. Put butter, sunflower oil, onion, carrot, celery stalk, salt, pepper in a pan and cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add flour, mix, add meat, pour water.
5. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, grate the parmesan, add the peas and mix.
6. Arrange the puff pastry in the baking tins, put the meat filling, cover with puff pastry, grease with egg and bake at 180 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
Enjoy with pleasure!
The mini tarts are inspired by the popular quiche recipe. In French cuisine, quiche is a baked dish that is based on a cream made from eggs and milk or sour cream placed on a thin pastry counter. Usually, the dough for the countertop is baked before the other ingredients are put and put in the oven for a second time.
Other ingredients used, such as minced meat or bacon, vegetables or cheese, are often added to the egg mixture before baking the quiche. If you choose to add onions, you will have an Alsatian Quiche. The original dough was a simple bread dough, but this detail has evolved, and now the quiche top is a fluffier, pastry.
Quiche is normally eaten for breakfast, although there are countries where it is eaten at any time of the day, as a snack or as a main course. Although quiche is associated with French cuisine, it originated in Germany, in the medieval kingdom of Lothringen. The word "quiche" comes from the German word "kuchen", which means "cake".
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
Who among us would refuse practical advice that is sometimes so necessary? Probably only the one who knows everything in the world and does not need hints, but there are probably only a few such people. Therefore, we want to share with you culinary life hacks that will surely come in handy if you decide to conjure in the kitchen.
Recommendations for rolling stuffed pita bread that you can fry and get yummy
If you have a man-shaped cookie cutter, then you also have a deer cookie cutter. Amazing, isn't it? Take a look at the photos below to understand how it works.
Use an apple slicer to cook chips
You can make grilled cheese in a waffle iron
Two frozen pizzas and one baking sheet? Not a problem!
Store grapes in the freezer to use as ice cubes in your wine. And when you're done drinking, you can eat wine grapes.
Just look at this!
When you've finished with a can of mustard, don't throw it away, but make a delicious salad dressing with just 4 ingredients: leftover mustard, apple bite, butter and jam (or berry mixture)
- In a mustard jar, add 15 ml of jam (preferably from sour berries).
- Fill the jar 25% with apple cider vinegar.
- And 75% vegetable oil.
- Close the jar with a lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Enjoy the delicious dressing that can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks!
If you really feel like making a homemade hot dog but don't have buns, baked potatoes can be a great alternative.
Empty ketchup bottles make great batter dispensers
Grind some white rice in the grinder to remove odors.
If you want your French toast to have a delicious golden crust, add a little brown sugar to the egg before dipping the bread in this mixture.
In the event that you like grilled fish, but you do not want to suffer, cleaning the grill, just make a lemon "pillow" by placing the fish on it
The case when the lid is too small for the pan
Use a spoon to secure the strainer
If you prefer to cook rice in bags, then this life hack will tell you how to let the water drain.
Use parchment paper to keep the meat from sliding out when you beat it
Cooking meatballs? Lubricate your hands liberally with oil. The meat will not stick to your hands, and you will get a smooth, uniform meatball texture
If you need to cook perfectly shaped scrambled eggs, then use onion rings