20 unknown facts about Will Smith -millionaire, great father and actor - Bemorepanda
The famous Hollywood actor Will Smith quickly built a career, reaching the heights of fame and recognition. Although it cannot be said that it was easy for him - the path was long, but he coped with the task set to himself and achieved success. Currently, he is a recognized star with a whole bunch of various awards, and, of course, the idol of millions of viewers. Bemorepanda presents you the most interesting facts about Will Smith.
1. Will is an acronym for "Willard".
2. In his school days he was nicknamed "The Prince" for his brilliant ability to get out of the water and successfully get out of a variety of situations.
3. The actor has three brothers and sisters.
4. Rap music Will Smith became interested in rap music at the age of twelve.
5. At 18, he landed his first lead role in the TV series The Cool Prince of Bel Air.
6. He began to study music earlier than films. Back in the 80s, the hip-hop duo DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince, in which he participated, became quite famous, and even won a Grammy.
7. He became a millionaire at the age of 20.
8. In the 90s, the actor gave up his musical career for many years, but then returned to it again.
9. Will Smith was offered the role of the Chosen One in "The Matrix", but he refused it, considering the project of this film a failure.
10. He is a Rubik's cube master. His personal best is 55 seconds.
11. In 2008, Will Smith made more money than any other Hollywood actor.
12. He's also the only actor to have 9 films in a row with at least $ 100 million each.
13. Barack Obama once said during his presidency that if a film was ever made about his life, he would like to be played by Will Smith.
14. On average, an actor makes about $ 30 million a year.
15. Smith's favorite book is "The Alchemist" by the Brazilian writer Paulo Coelho.
16. For his travels around the country, Will Smith bought a two-story truck with a trailer, which is a luxury mobile home that even has a bathtub and a gym.
17. One of the actor's hobbies is playing chess. They say he plays really well.
18. Besides English, Smith is fluent in Spanish.
19. Together with his son, he starred in the film "After our era", which, however, received as many as six anti-awards "Golden Raspberry". One of them was received personally by Will Smith - for the worst actor.
20. Despite the nominations for the Oscar, at the time of 2018 he had not received the coveted statuette. Will Smith himself believes that the evaluation committee does not issue Oscars to blacks in principle - not a single African American has received it in two decades. In protest, the actor even stopped attending the awards ceremony.
Popular Hollywood actor Tom Cruise is familiar to almost everyone. He played a huge number of various roles in cinema, and many films with his participation received the status of cult. What is “Vanilla Sky” alone! One cannot fail to note his amazing talent and ability to get used to the role - when you watch him play, you really believe what is happening on the screen.
1. The mother of the future star was also an actress. This probably had some influence on his future career choices.
2. As Tom's childhood, his family often moved in search of work, so that by the age of fourteen he had already changed a dozen schools.
3. Young Tom Cruise had crooked teeth. This was subsequently corrected. He also suffered from dyslexia.
4. At about the same time he was fond of wrestling, and even thought to build a professional career in this sport. He had to leave classes due to a knee injury.
5. In college, Tom Cruise played in theater productions. The future actor missed his prom at school, because at that time he participated in the production of the musical.
6. He first appeared on the screen in 1981, playing a small role.
7. Tom Cruise prohibits the use of his image in computer games and souvenirs such as figurines, despite the fact that he was not once offered a lot of money for this.
8. For nearly ten years he has been married to Australian actress Nicole Kidman (see interesting facts about Nicole Kidman).
9. Tom Cruise has repeatedly demonstrated his indifference to others. So, in 1996, he witnessed an accident in which a woman was injured.He escorted her to the hospital and later paid her a large medical bill when it was revealed that she did not have health insurance.
10. All dangerous and spectacular stunts in films he performs independently, without involving stuntmen.
11. In 1998, the actor managed to protect a woman who was attacked by street robbers.
12. He is a big fan of sports technology. Moreover, he equally loves both racing cars and motorcycles.
13. Disney modeled a certain beloved character after Cruise
14. Tom Cruise's fortune is estimated at about half a billion dollars. He is one of the top highest paid Hollywood actors.
15. The actor is a staunch supporter of the Church of Scientologists. In Russia, this organization is partially banned.
16. In the movie "Risky Business", Cruise's character wears sunglasses from the famous Ray Ban brand. After the release of the film, sales of this model's glasses increased by 2000%.
17. He spends huge amounts of money for the Church of Scientology, and plans to produce products in his own film studio to promote this teaching.
18. The actor has been a vegetarian for a very long time.
19. In Japan, Cruise is very popular, as he visits this country more often than any other Hollywood actor.
20. Tom Cruise claims that psychiatry is a pseudoscience.
21. One of Cruise's three sisters could not stand his popularity, which indirectly affects her too, and left to live in one of the countries of Oceania.
22. Tom Cruise is equally good with his left and right hand.
23. Initially, the role of the Chosen One in the "Matrix" was to be played by him. But in the end, he refused, and the role went to Keanu Reeves.
24. Each of the three wives of the actor was eleven years younger than the previous one.
25. Tom Cruise, like Angelina Jolie, has a pilot's license.
26. In 1990, he was recognized as the most beautiful person on Earth.
27. The famous main character of the Disney cartoon "Aladdin" was copied from the image of Tom Cruise.
28. Little known fact: Cruz has a great voice and sings very well.
29. He is actively interested in Japanese history, and in particular, samurai (see interesting facts about samurai).
30. The actor has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
20 facts about the secret life of Vladimir Putin revealed in 2021 by Navalny - The Palace, Corruption and Luxurious Life you need to know about
Alexei Navalny, the staunchest opponent of Russian President Vladimir Putin, arrested on his return to Russia, on Tuesday launched an investigation into a lavish Black Sea property that would belong to the Russian president. The investigation, published on the opposition blog, with a two-hour YouTube video, recorded before his return to Russia, claims that the property cost 1.35 billion dollars and was paid "with the largest bribe in history."
The investigation claims that the property, located along the southern coast of the Black Sea of Russia, is 39 times larger than Monaco and has a casino inside a mansion of 17,691 meters, next to an ice rink and vineyards.
The investigation also shows that Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) owns about 7,000 hectares of land surrounding the property and that the complex was funded by Putin's relatives, including Igor Sechin, head of Russian oil giant Rosneft and billionaire tycoon Gennady. Timshenko.
1.Putin, a petty KGB officer who now masquerades as a great spy, came to Dresden in 1985.
He wants us to think of him as a cool infiltrator. But in fact, he was an ordinary employee not even of a secret residency, but of the official representative office of the KGB in East Germany, a friend of the Soviet Union.
Today's court propagandists love to romanticize that period of Putin's life, claiming that he infiltrated the enemy's lair. In fact, this building was a warm place, where a bunch of persons like Putin sat at party meetings and awarded each other with mementos. Just like they do now.
2.November 21, 1987. Suited-up Putin, believe it or not, at the brothers-in-arms event.
The event is dedicated to the friendship between the KGB and the Stasi, the great October revolution, and the inevitable victory of socialism throughout the world.
On this day, Putin was presented with an award, a golden badge, as a symbol of friendship between Germany and the Soviet Union.
Friendship with the Soviet Union became the need of the heart of every citizen of the GDR. Now this “valuable” can be purchased on the Internet for 3 euros.
3.When Putin became president, 4 out of 5 of our country's major oil companies did not sell their oil abroad directly, but through the Swiss intermediary Gunvor.
Thus, Timchenko, without doing anything, earned incredible money.
Throughout the entire existence of Gunvor, it was believed that Putin had a secret share there, even the US Treasury officially claimed that Putin had access to Gunvor's money.
4.The story of Putin cannot be told without the story of Rossiya Bank.
Putin as we know him wouldn’t exist without it. This bank was created by the Leningrad Regional Committee of the CPSU.
But in 1991, when both the CPSU and the regional committees ceased to exist, the mayor of St. Petersburg Sobchak ordered to reorganize this bank.
To put the assets in order, and create a normal commercial structure on their basis that would help the economy of poverty-stricken St. Petersburg.
And he instructed this to Putin. Putin succeeded.
But most shareholders of the new bank were his, Putin's, friends.
5.In the early 90s, Rossiya was just a small bank controlled by the mayor's office, and now it is a giant banking monster that serves the country's main corrupt officials and keeps Putin's personal money.
6.Right during Putin's service in the Sobchak mayor's office, there were scandals, parliamentary investigations and reports on corruption around him.
The newspapers wrote about Putin's machinations. To be frank, Putin should have been put in jail already back then, in 1996, when he and Sobchak lost power after losing the elections.
By the way, Putin was then actively working in Sobchak's election headquarters, and from that moment he realized that fair elections are a terrible thing, because they can be lost.
But then two guardian angels appeared who saved our Vladimir Vladimirovich.
Those of you who are younger may ask people who remember the 90s well - who were then the embodiments of corruption? I guarantee you that two names will be said:
Pavel Pavlovich Borodin, Yeltsin's property manager.
7.It’s about the ex-wife of Putin - Lyudmila.
In the mid-90s, Lyudmila Putina, during her trip to Hamburg, met a German woman, Irene, and the two became penfriends.
For several years they sent each other handwritten letters in which Lyudmila told in detail about her life.
Here are these letters. From 1996, 1997, 1998 - then they stopped communicating. Lyudmila’s former friend even wrote a book about this called "Spicy Friendship". It was published in Russian in 2002, but unfortunately it quickly disappeared from the shelves. It contains excellent photographs of Putin's already very recognizable daughters, or “these women,” as he himself calls them.
From Lyudmila's letters, we learn a lot about Putin's life already at the end of those wild 90s.
Lyudmila describes in detail each vacation - in 1996 they spend 6 weeks in Davos, together with the Shamalov family, with whom they will become related in 15 years.
Several times a year the family of the official travels to France - in the summer to have a rest on the sea, and in the winter to ski.
8.Lyudmila Putina exposes a typical Putin lie.
She describes how in the summer of 1998 we went on vacation to Cannes for 6 weeks. But on July 22, Putin had to abruptly interrupt his vacation and return to Moscow - he was appointed director of the FSB.
We chose Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin for a reason. He’s a professional with experience in the entire range of tasks the FSB faces. This episode is also described in the only official biography of Putin. Only according to their version, the vacation was not in Cannes, but on the Baltic Sea.
9.Becoming the head of FSB.
After becoming the head of the FSB, Putin did exactly what he was supposed to do: helped corrupt officials evade responsibility.
The then general prosecutor Skuratov was gunning for the Yeltsin family, accusing them of theft and bribes. To neutralize Skuratov, the FSB organized a whole operation, the result of which was the showing on federal television of the famous tape with a “man similar to the Prosecutor General”.
You will now see a man very similar to the Prosecutor General of Russian Federation in the company of some call girls.
10.Who gave Putin the power to rule?
The corrupt Yeltsin family was saved. And literally four months later, realizing that they could not find a more reliable and appropriate person in spirit, it was Yeltsin's family, “Tanya and Valya”, who made Putin the successor: first the Prime Minister, and then the President of Russia.
11. You want to steal from the budget and milk state property? Share with Putin
As soon as Putin established himself in power - that is, after he subjugated television and the courts and established a system of electoral fraud - the largest operation to seize and milk Russia began (and continues to this day).
Every Putin’s friend gets a piece. One sits on the streams of Gazprom, the second begins to milk Rosneft, the third takes over the largest construction projects.
A gang of bribe-takers and crooks from the St. Petersburg mayor's office seized all key posts and declared themselves brilliant managers and saviors of Russia.
But despite the fact that our heroes got suited up and surrounded themselves with hundreds of guards, the key principle on which everything has been held since the wild 90s in St. Petersburg stayed the same. You want to steal from the budget and milk state property? Share with Putin.
12.It’s the world’s largest construction project : Putin's Palace
The most secret and guarded facility in Russia, without exaggeration. This is not a country house, not a dacha, not a residence, this is a whole city, or rather a kingdom. It has impregnable fences, its own port, its own guards, a church, its own access control, a no-fly zone and even its own border checkpoint.
It is an actual separate state within Russia.
And in this state, there is a single and irreplaceable king: Putin. Wait, you’ll say, we heard about this palace, we know that it was once built for Putin, but then, when the whole story was revealed, the construction was frozen, and some businessman bought the palace, right? You are telling us some old story.
You are wrong. This story is unknown to anyone. Firstly, you cannot imagine the true size of this palace. Secondly, there was no sale. This is a legal illusion created through several bogus deals and an active media campaign. The only real owner of this famous place from the very beginning to the present day is Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.
13.Looking inside the castel, you will understand that the president of Russia is inlove with money.
He is obsessed with wealth and luxury. Can you imagine the Principality of Monaco? It is small, but still a separate country. Well, this is a property the size of 39 principalities of Monaco. It was built so that it would not be possible to get to it by land, sea or air. Thousands of people working there are forbidden to bring even a simple mobile phone with a camera. Arriving cars are inspected at several checkpoints, with the help of mirrors and pits with video cameras, trunks and glove compartments get searched.
14.We present to you the most secret palace in Russia - Putin's palace near Gelendzhik.
Here it is, right in front of you. This is the largest private residential building in Russia, its officially confirmed area according to documents is 17,691 m2. And there is not even much to compare it with. The most luxurious houses on Rublyovka are several times smaller. This is the new Versailles, or the new Winter Palace - a truly royal place.
15.A very strange mound though, it has several entrances.
For a long time we tried to understand what was inside and at some point we saw the insides of this mountain on satellite images.
Rectangle with rounded corners measuring 56 by 26 meters. It's a hockey rink!
Indeed, who needs a palace in which you cannot play hockey? This is the first time we see the underground hockey complex though. The owner's bunkering style is recognized - he likes to sit underground. He probably imagines himself a gnome from the Lord of the Rings movie, guarding his gold. The contractors confirmed to us that they indeed buried an ice palace underground, which is actually the height of a five-story building.
16.More important things about the Palace
In this picture is shown the Tea House.
Here is a grandiose fence, through which no outside thief can get through. On the right is the very building for which the 80-meter bridge was built. This is a guest house aka Tea House with an area of 2,500 m2. And here is the long-suffering amphitheater. This simple object is being built and rebuilt continuously over the years.
Here is the amphitheater.
Here is the entrance to a special tunnel,which was built by the same people who are building the metro.
This is a unique structure that allows not only convenient access to the sea, but also shelter in case of war or attack from the residents of Gelendzhik. And this tunnel has a small secret that one of the builders of the palace revealed to us. Do you see some kind of a door here? Look at this photo - you can see it a little better. And this is the place on the tunnel scheme. This, my friends, is the tasting room disguised like a part of the mountain.
In fact, it is a huge window that offers the best possible sea view.
18.And now for something that’s impossible to show with a drone - the scale.
They flew here, this is the huge palace complex, the land plot around it is 68 hectares. But in fact, the territory of the palace is about 100 times larger. This land plot - forests and mountains, with an area of 7,000 hectares, 70 million (!!!) square meters, belongs to the FSB. And in September 2020, it was fully leased until 2068 to the company that owns the palace.
19.Take a look at this picture of the gateway of the residence taken by one of the workers.
Something here must seem vaguely familiar to you. You've already seen this somewhere. That's where. The classic, familiar to everyone, scene of the storming of the Winter Palace from the film by Sergei Eisenstein. You can still see this eagle now if you visit St. Petersburg and approach the Hermitage. And the fact that Putin put an exact copy of the Tsar's eagle with a crown from the Winter Palace on the gate of his personal dacha tells us a lot about who this man thinks he is.
20.The richest people in the world often donate their fortune to charity.
Or build a university. Or a huge hospital that will be named after them. What dream is Putin realizing? What for did he arrange all this - 20 years in power, repressive laws, robbed poor people, complete destruction of politics, rewritten constitution, people in prison? We will now see the answer. For gold and marble, for sofas and couches in the Louis XIV style, for mosaics, frescoes, stained glass windows, a home theater and even an aquadiskotheque.
Sometimes directors are real clairvoyants. It delights, and sometimes even scares.
Bemorepanda has compiled a list of top 10 movies you should watch that predicted in one way or another the existing pandemic, which affected the entire world not seen since the Great Depression.
A rescue expedition flies to rescue a distant earthly colony, which was attacked by an unknown creature. By their arrival, only Dr. Morbius, his daughter Altair and the robotic servant Robbie survived.
2001: A Space Odyssey
In prehistoric times, the black monolith turned Australopithecus into people. After millions of years, humanity finds on the moon the same stone, sending a powerful signal somewhere in the region of Jupiter. The Discovery research ship is sent there. But on the way, the on-board computer HAL 9000 starts to behave very strangely.
TV presenter Howard Beal fired due to low ratings. Then he decides on extravagant acts on the air: threatens to commit suicide, swears, makes revealing speeches. All this unexpectedly brings him breathtaking popularity.
Max, director of a small adult channel, in search of a new porno sensation, stumbles upon a video signal from a pirate satellite. The broadcast show, entitled “Videodrom,” contains horrific scenes of violence with bloody torture and murder. Max is trying to learn more, but soon the line between the real world and hallucination begins to blur.
Back to the Future Part II
In the second part of the franchise, the young Marty McFly goes from 1985 to 2015 to help his own children out of a very unpleasant situation. However, in the future, he and Professor Emmett Brown make a mistake, as a result of which the elderly Biff Tennen takes possession of the time machine and changes a lot in the fate of the heroes. McFly and Brown understand that everything needs to be fixed urgently, and are postponed to 1955.
Builder Douglas Quaid has obsessive dreams about Mars. In search of answers, he turns to a company that implants false memories into his brain. But everything is not going as planned, after which the hero suddenly discovers the capabilities of a super agent. Douglas realizes that his whole life until this moment was an illusion.
Programmer Angela Bennett accidentally crosses the path of the Praetorian hacker group. Then the attackers substitute information about her identity in the databases. And now the heroine is considered a dangerous criminal on the federal wanted list.
The Cable Guy
Stephen Kovacs moves to a new apartment and calls a cable man to set up a TV. The charming Chip Douglas comes to him, and they quickly become friends. But Chip is behaving more strangely, and Stephen decides to stop communicating. This is where the real nightmare begins.
The Truman Show
Truman Burbank considers himself the most ordinary person, but in fact he is a participant in a reality show involuntarily. Video cameras watch him around the clock, and his whole world - sets and actors. And once the hero begins to notice it.
Enemy of the State
In the hands of a successful lawyer Robert Dean is compromising evidence exposing an dishonest official. Very quickly, the life of the protagonist turns into a nightmare: American intelligence chases him everywhere, he becomes a universal enemy and outcast.