20 things that look like they're in the mud, but that's just really bad design
There is a rather thin line in design, overstepping which you can never get rid of the stigma. Of course, each designer has his own vision, outlook on things and taste, but there are objectively failed things that should not be done. For example, you don't need to design things that look dirty. That's just not worth it. Trust Bemorepanda
This sink is actually clean, it just has such a ridiculous design.
Not the best color scheme was chosen for the floor of the public toilet
This strange straw looks like it has been used for a couple of months.
Go figure out where the design ends and something else begins ...
No, dear designers, vintage doesn't look like that
These coffee cups just don't have the right to look like they're covered in coffee grounds.
Someone thought it was a suitable design for a soap dispenser
This is a perfectly clean fork with a terrifying design failure.
Someone really sells such floor tiles. I'm not kidding
Apparently the marbled effect should have been created, but instead the thing just looks dirty
No, these jeans are not dirty, this is such a print
As, in fact, these, which were not worth buying at all
The carpet is not dirty, this is the design
This new brush has a design that makes it look very dusty
"The keyboard on my laptop should look like marble, but instead it looks dirty."
The curtains of this hotel look like there is blood on them
And looking at the floor of this hotel gives the impression that someone was hit by a cart. Wait, maybe the path leads to a room with curtains?
"I tried to wash the plate for a long time until I realized that it was such a design."
And finally, it is a mirror that cannot even fulfill its direct function.
20 strange design ideas that will make you laugh
Any mistake, no matter how small, could make the design project fail, if we don't fix it in time.
As soon as we start renovating the house, we want to finish it as soon as possible to enjoy the pleasant atmosphere. But let's not forget the saying "Hurry spoils the job"!
The following "masterpieces" show us that the incompetence of some people can leave us speechless.
1.Who said they have to be placed next to each other?
2.The ingenuity of some people has no limits.
3.How important are a few centimeters?
4.What was the function of this railing before?
5.What could be the function of the stairs, if this house has only one level?
6.A good challenge for perfectionists.
7.A great idea so that the air conditioning is not too cold!
9.Boss, what do you think? You like? Looking at this photo, do we wonder how such a result was achieved?
10.When you look at yourself in a completely different way.
11.This construction left us speechless!
12.The only problem is that the water jet is a bit weak.
14.The children will be delighted! How long did it take for someone to notice this mistake?
15.What could be the purpose of this construction?
16.What a wonderful view!
17.First they installed and then they thought.
18.What do you think about this idea? One of the most unusual annexes!
19.Quite an original idea.
20.No one will notice.
20 photos from Russian Instagram with design solutions that do not solve problems, but create them
If you create a good design that is useful, consider that you are at the pinnacle of success. But if the consumer cannot figure out how to use your notion and any decision to use the product only makes it worse, then consider yourself a bad designer or a lousy master. After all, these are the only ones collected on Instagram under the name "Typical Rykozhop" (typical.rykozhop), where you can see marasmus, unusual design and humor.
Let's laugh out loud with Bemorepanda.
1.Keep a nightmare at night: you dream that you want to go to the toilet, go into the right room, go to the toilet, and it keeps moving away and away. Worthy of a Stephen King-style novel?
2.Smoking room for the bravest
3."Harry Potter And The Chamber of secrets". From unenclosed
4.Without leaving the stove
5.A place for brutal negotiations
6.No, this is not a guy too tall, and the cabinets are not hung correctly
7.The main thing is functionality
8.“We'll put you door to door. Call us! Fast, inexpensive, stupid "
9.A variation on the capsule house theme. Everything is close, everything is at hand
10.It seems this washing machine lives in two families
11.This is a typical gaming glitch, nothing special
12."Yes, of course, I'll just cut off my left shoulder."
13.At some point, it may seem like you are looking at something edible ...
14.Apparently some magic has been applied
15.Does this mean that the monster living in the wall can turn on the light when it is scared?
16.How to make a flat screen TV in no time without spending money
17.Hooray, he could!
18.Why not a loft?
19.You will have to get used to peeing while sitting.
20.When a neighbor is so arrogant that he is ready to do anything to steal your electricity
Interesting facts about Saint Patrick's Day that will surely impress you
St. Patrick is without a doubt the most famous saint associated with Ireland. Its holiday is celebrated all over the world and is a common symbol of Irish patriotism. His legends have become commonplace in our understanding of Ireland, and the image of the bishop with a clover is an immediately recognizable symbol for many. But despite his popularity, we know very little about the real man. It seems that the legend of St. Patrick has become much more famous than the historical individual.
Bemorepanda collected for you interesting facts, here are 20 of them about the real St. Patrick.
1. The real name may not have been Patrick. We do not know for sure what his birth name is, but the tradition is that it was Maewyn Succat. He later changed it to Patrick when he became bishop, because it means "noble" in Latin.
2. There are surviving copies of the texts written by St. Patrick. Two Latin works called "Confessions" and "Letter to the Soldiers of Coroticus." These works provide the primary sources for what we know about him.
3. Dating the life of St. Patrick is difficult, but most estimates put it in the middle of the fifth century. Given that he refers to the Frankish people (who lived in places where Germany and France are now) as pagans in one of his works, this assumes that he was written between 451, with a large amount of francs flowing into Gaul is today Western Europe) and 496, when the French were baptized in large numbers.
4. There is a prayer that is said to have been written by St. Patrick, entitled "St. Patrick's Breastplate," but he being the author is now widely rejected by scholars.
5. No one knows where St. Patrick was born. It is a generally accepted fact that St. Patrick is not a native Irishman and is probably from Wales, but his specific place of birth is unclear. In his works he says that it is from a place called Bannavem Taburniae, but this location is not otherwise known.
6. St. Patrick was not the first Christian bishop in Ireland. This honor belongs to Bishop Palladius in the fifth century. Palladius was the Roman Catholic deacon sent by the Church to convert the Irish natives. Some speculate that this person was adopted through folklore and later combined with Patrick to form his legend.
7. He did not drive snakes from Ireland. Everything we know about biology tells us that Ireland has never been a home for snakes. The story was explained as a metaphor for Patrick's transformation of the native Druids left to Christianity. But pagan practices continued long after St. Patrick lived, so the exact meaning of the story is unknown.
8. Almost all the stories about St. Patrick were written centuries after he died. Two commonly cited sources are "The Life and Deeds of St. Patrick" by a Jocelin of Furness, who wrote about 1200, and "The Oldest Lives of St. Patrick" by an unknown MacEvin who wrote his works in the twentieth century. IX.
9. St. Patrick gives only the name of his father, Calpornius, and the father's grandfather, Potitus. He says his father was a deacon and his grandfather a priest. Although later the writers further explained the family tree. Jocelin and MacEvin say that his mother was a frank woman named Conceis. Conceis is said to be related to St. Martin of Tours. Although MacEvin claims to be his sister, Jocelin says she is his niece.
10. St. Patrick never mentions that he has any brothers in his deeds, but Jocelin and MacEvin claim to have a sister named Lupita.
11. From the works of St. Patrick, we have gathered that he was abducted from his home at the age of sixteen and brought to Ireland, along with thousands of others, to be sold as slaves. Patrick worked as a pastor for six years. Jocelin says he is a slave to a pagan prince named Milcho, although Patrick says nothing about his captor. Saying only he was "the man I've been with for six years."
12. Jocelin and MacEvin attribute many miracles to St. Patrick in his youth and describe him as pious since the early years. Although Patrick seems to contradict these claims. Referring to his capture in his youth, he says that "at that time I did not know the true God."
13. St. Patrick is often said to have used mackerel to explain the concept of the Trinity to Irish pagans. Despite the fame of this story, shamrock or its significance in such a way is never mentioned in any work of St. Patrick and is apparently a legend much later attached to it.
14. Shamrock - popular Irish symbol, but not a symbol of Ireland. Already in the Middle Ages in the Irish tombs and manuscripts appeared an image of a harp. However, scientists believe that the harp was popular in Irish legends and culture, long before this period. In medieval times it symbolized the harp of Ireland.
15. An estimated 34 million Americans have Irish roots. Some of them are purebred Irish, meaning they or their parents came from Ireland, but more people have mixed ancestors today. In Ireland, in itself live all 4, 2 million people.
16. In addition to green, St. Patrick's Day is associated with alcoholic libations. However, in Ireland 1903-1970, St. Patrick's Day is a religious holiday. All pubs were closed for the next day. It was abolished in 1970, when St. Patrick's Day was classified as a national holiday.
17. At the age of 16, Patrick was abducted by Irish burglars who sold him into slavery. He lived for many years in Ireland, sheep, and at the age of 22 he managed to escape. After that he came to the monastery in England, where he spent 12 years.
18. St. Patrick, despite being known as the Patron Saint of Ireland, was never officially canonized. His recognition as a saint was made by popular opinion, and probably with the approval of a bishop. Although he is far from the only saint, he was never officially canonized. In fact, the church did not have any formal process for sanctification until the twelfth century. So it is safe to assume that St. Patrick will always be considered a saint.
19. March 17 was chosen for St. Patrick's Day because it is said to be the day he died. The year was declared 461, but we do not know for sure.
20. St. Patrick, you know, he can actually be based on more people. While we are pretty sure that St. Patrick was a historical figure, it is possible that the folk character is derived from two different people. Patrick of Wales and Bishop Palladius mentioned above. The two bishops had stories about their circulation until they became a unified preacher.
Best Working From Home Memes during coronavirus pandemic. New 2022 edition
The coronavirus pandemic has caused many people to work from home. Even if the measure seems to make our lives easier these days, it still involves a potential for stress.
"Good thing I can stay home!" Many people have this thought, initially, when they find out that they can work from home. And indeed, working in the home office has some advantages. One of them is that you can sleep more in the morning. It saves the road, sometimes quite long, to work. And in the same way you get rid of the big crowd in the city or on the highway. Just like in trains or buses - often full at peak times. So you have more time and less stress.
Not only do you not have to get up so early, but you also get home earlier in the afternoon or evening. Because you're home anyway, aren't you ?! In addition, you don't have to dress like for work, you don't have to put on make-up, you can also work in comfortable, homemade clothes. In other words, even in pajamas or tracksuits and sneakers. Nobody sees you anyway.
Then, does anyone control how fast you work? The boss? Not at all. And your colleagues don't bother you either. At home you can work quietly and divide your time as you see fit. Of course, depending on the job. You can take a short break to work on other things. You talk to someone on the phone, you clean a little, you vacuum, you cook, you read the newspaper. Green Greens leader Robert Habeck has been working from home for three weeks. He says that during teleconferences he also washes his clothes, for example.
And there would be another aspect, not to be neglected: you are at home when the package arrives. Which otherwise, being at work, if you are not lucky enough to have the postman leave it to a neighbor, you have to pick it up who knows from which branch.
Bemorepanda collected some funny memes about working from home.
1.About Zoom meetings
2.A month working from home
3.Working from home
4.Never ending call
5.Work from home
7.Snezzing in office
9.That would be great
13.Alarm from the past
14.It’s only 9:30
15.Introverts vs extroverts
16.Working from home
17.Working from home
18.Do not disturb
19.How it is?
20.Fired and paid
21.Conference call bingo
22.Feel as fun
25.Thinking about my office
26.This is Wilson
28.Trying not to judge
29.Could work from home
30.Elizabeth are you here?
34.Much work done
35.Talk with myself
36.Work from home they said
37.Mum is in a meeting
38.Purr my last email
39.Work from home
40.Background of Zoom
42.Work from home
44.When you think
45.Work from home
47.Working from home be like
48.Work from home
50.One more time
New 50 Kamala Harris funny memes and jokes in 2022 that are too hilarious to ignore
Senator Kamala Harris - chosen by Joe Biden as vice president in case he wins the White House race - is known as a prominent politician of color, but she is equally proud of her Indian roots.
My name is pronounced Komma-la, as in the case of the punctuation mark, wrote Kamala Harris in her autobiography from 2018, The Truth We Hold (n.r.). The California senator, the daughter of an Indian-born mother and a Jamaican-born father, then explained what her Indian name means: "lotus flower," a powerful symbol in Indian culture. "A lotus grows underwater, its flowers rise to the surface, while its roots are firmly anchored to the bottom of the river," the senator explained.
Today Bemorepanda collected some funny memes about the USA Senator.
1.Maya Rudolph tweet
As a child, young Kamala and her sister, Maya, grew up in a home that listened to the music of black American artists. Her mother, a cancer researcher, sang Aretha Franklin's gospels, while her father was a jazz lover who taught economics at Stanford University.
Shyamala Gopalan and Donald Harris broke up when Kamala was five years old. Raised by their mother, who never remarried, Kamala, Maya and Shymala were known as "Shymala and the girls", and the mother made sure her daughters were aware of their roots, writes BBC.
Kamala Harris and her sister, Maya Lakshmi Harris, are very close. "My mother understood very well that she has two black girls to raise. She knew that her adopted country would see Maya and me as girls of color, and she was determined to raise two very confident women of color, ”wrote the woman who could become the first female vice president in US history.
"Harris grew up embracing her Indian culture, but proudly living African-American life," The Washington Post wrote last year.
Her mother was a prodigious young woman: she graduated from Delhi University at the age of 19 and left India in 1958 to pursue a doctorate in nutrition and endocrinology, later becoming a researcher in breast cancer. She received her doctorate at the age of 25, in 1964, the same year she gave birth to Kamala. He went to work until the last minute. When the water broke, he was in the lab.
Shymala Gopalan had promised to return to India after graduation, and had even agreed to an arranged marriage. But fate changed his plans. He met Harris, with whom he fell in love, in Berkeley while participating in the civil rights movement.
However, Kamala Harris has often accompanied her mother on visits to her grandparents in India, and she keeps in touch with her mother's family.
Shyamala Gopalan died in 2009 at the age of 70.
A few months after Kamala Harris gave up her presidential dream, she now has the chance to reach the White House by teaming up with former Vice President Joe Biden.
A year ago, the California senator stood out among the Democratic Party candidates and openly criticized Joe Biden for a debate, but in late 2019 announced that she was giving up the campaign due to lack of funds.
Kamala Harris was born in Oakland, California. He is 55 years old.
Kamala spent five years in Montreal, Canada, where she and her sister accompanied her mother, who had received a teaching position at McGill University. He then went to college in the United States, spending four years at Howard University, one of the most prominent educational institutions in the history of the black community in the United States, an experience that the future senator confesses marked and formed.
10.I wear pearls
13.Who is she?
14.Pick a running mate
Proud of her multicultural heritage and identity, Kamala Harris simply describes herself as "American." In 2019, he told The Washington Post that politicians should not adapt their behavior to their color or background. "My point is: I am who I am. I'm good as I am. Maybe you have to figure it out, but I don't mind, "she said.
After four years at Howard, Kamala Harris graduated from law school at the University of California and began her career at the Almeda District Attorney's Office. She then became chief prosecutor in San Francisco in 2003, then was elected attorney general of the state of California, becoming the first woman and the first person of color to hold this important position in America's most populous state.
During her nearly two terms as attorney general, Kamala Harris also entered politics, becoming one of the rising politicians in the Democratic Party, which led to her being elected senator for California in 2017. in the US Congress.
Following her election to the US Senate, the former prosecutor stood out especially at the hearings of Brett Kavanaugh, a proposed Supreme Court judge, and William Barr, the current US attorney general, to whom he asked awkward and insistent questions.
Then, at the beginning of last year, he launched his candidacy for the 2020 presidential election, in front of a crowd of over 20,000 people. She was born in Oakland, California, where she was born.
At first, she was enthusiastic, but the senator failed to give consistency to her campaign and gave evasive answers to key policy questions, such as health insurance. In the debates, however, she proved to be a very good speaker, showing her skills as a prosecutor and often her arrows targeting Joe Biden.
15.Tulsi or Kamala?
17.That was awesome
Harris tried to go somewhere in the middle, on the fine line that separates the wings of progressives and moderates from the Democratic Party, but in the end failed to attract either side, and in December announced his withdrawal from the race. , just before the Iowa primary election.
Then, in March, Harris announced his support for former Vice President Biden, saying he would do everything in his power to be elected future president of the United States.
Despite her left-wing stance on issues such as gay marriage and the death penalty, Kamala has been attacked by progressives for not being open enough, especially on issues such as police reform, drug reform and wrongful convictions.
When Kamala Harris married lawyer Douglas Emhoff in 2014, she put a wreath around his neck and stepped on a glass, "to preserve the Indian and Jewish heritage," she said.
The couple has no children together, but Kamala Harris is a stepmother to the two children the lawyer has from a previous marriage. It's called "Momala."
The couple's fortune is estimated at $ 5.8 million.
As for Maya, the senator's sister, she was a political analyst at MNSBC, and her husband, Tony West, now works for Uber, but was an official in the Justice Department.
25.Two days later
27.Batman and Kamala
30.Oh, yes, that’s me
32.Asking for money
34.Vote for me
35.Who would win?
38.If you have a problem
41.Don’t believe in science
44.All men are evil