40 April Fools' Day funny Memes and jokes (New 2021 edition)
The day of the tricks has a long disputed history, the custom of pranks being a intertwining of local folk customs specific to each country with ancient legends and ceremonies to welcome the New Year and later spring.
The hypothesis, accepted by the majority, claims that the origin of April 1 is closely related to the change of the Julian calendar with the Gregorian one. In the old calendar, New Year's Day was celebrated on April 1, instead of January 1. After the change of the Gregorian calendar in 1582, during the reign of Charles IX, people initially had trouble getting used to the celebration of the new year on January 1. Those who celebrated the New Year on April 1 were called "April Fools." As time went on, the greetings sent for the New Year on April 1 began to be considered pranks, often accompanied by funny gifts.
No matter where it comes from, April 1st is recognized as Fool's Day in most countries of the world. Marked first in Europe, Fool's Day migrated across the ocean and then around the globe. Bemorepanda collected some memes for April Fools Day.
1.April fools day
4.Not sure if real
5.Nothing and nobody
7.Life is a joke
10.Fool them everyday
11.Lie on internet
12.Pranks are here
15.No one believes
18.Pranks are open
22.No one can be trusted
23.I trusted you
28.Don’t really do anything
29.That was a joke
32.Not a fool
34.I get it
38.Lie on internet
This holiday is not included in any calendar or country. However, this does not prevent people from celebrating this day on a grand scale.
Have you ever wondered where the origins of this holiday come from? Why didn't you choose another day for such a peculiar event? And not only in one country, but in many. Opinions are divided over the origin of this holiday. From this article you will learn not only about the history of April Fool's Day, but also about how residents of different countries celebrate this day, what traditions they have, and also get acquainted with the most interesting rallies that have become a real history.
Where did this date come from? There are several options for the origin of this merry holiday. Some are inclined to believe that this holiday is an echo of the ancient spring festival, the celebration of which fell on April. They played and joked a lot that day. Others think that the tradition of making fun of others dates back to the Middle Ages.
So far, there is no real evidence for any of the theories. There are many assumptions about the origin of this holiday. However, it all boils down to the fact that the source is still the medieval tradition of Europeans to arrange carnivals. Such a pagan holiday that Christians liked.
There are people who are sure that a similar holiday was celebrated in ancient Rome. They called it then the holiday of fools. Others are convinced that the origins of this event are ancient India, where the Day of Jokes fell on March 31st. There is also a third party. These are supporters of the idea that the tradition of joking came to us from the Irish.
There are some rather strange versions. For example, one of the options boils down to the fact that this holiday owes its appearance to the Neapolitan king Monterey. They say in honor of the fact that the earthquake stopped, the king was presented with a fish. A year later, Monterey began demanding the same fish. Unfortunately, it was not possible to find the exact same species, and the chef used another, which was as similar as possible to the previous one. However, the king could not be deceived, but he did not become angry, but on the contrary - laughed.
Bemorepanda collected some facts about April Fools Day.
1. The coolest draw is considered to be April 1, 1986. The bottom line was that the newspaper published an announcement about the decision to dismantle the symbol of France - the Eiffel Tower. There was a proposal to move the famous object to another location. The article in all colors described the process of dismantling the tower, in which even American helicopters were supposed to take part. After that, they wanted to assemble the tower in a horizontal position and use the cranes to raise it. The project took 6 months. The Parisians, in frustrated feelings, began to besiege the editorial office, constantly calling them. But on the second day, an article with a refutation was published.
2. The British also got it in 1860. Many Londoners received invitations to the solemn ceremony of washing the white lions before April 1st. The event was scheduled for 11 o'clock and was to take place in the Tower. The curious townspeople came at the appointed time to the appointed place. Imagine how upset everyone was when they were told it was just a prank.
3. One of the leading newspapers in England, by April 1, published an advertisement for a round the world trip, which cost only two hundred pounds. The message of a well-known commentator who was engaged in the propaganda of Italian spaghetti looked very truthful. He claimed that this product grows, right in the trees. The British are a little limited on this day. You can only joke until 12 noon. The most outstanding draw of the past century (1957) belongs to the BBC.
4. As for Austria and Germany, in these countries April 1 was considered a bad day. Residents were sure that people born on this day were unlucky. This is due to the fact that this date was the birthday of Judas.
5. In Finland, April Fool's Day is celebrated relatively recently.
6. Americans are used to harmless pranks. Their most popular joke is telling a friend that his laces are untied or that the sole has come off. Students with a serious expression tell their classmates that there will be no lessons, and the students move their classmates forward and then watch them in a hurry gather for pairs.
7. There is only one city where April 1st is an official holiday. This is Odessa - the birthplace of practical jokes, jokes and humorists. Perhaps, on this day, you will not find a place that would not be touched by a fun event. Many people come here to take part in the carnival and laugh heartily.
8. The Armenians have always stood out for their sense of humor. And for some time now in Armenia April 1 is celebrated in the same way almost at the official level.
9. Bulgarians are especially honored to this holiday. They really love to joke and play each other. Children like the holiday the most.
10. In one of the cities of Bulgaria they even organize exhibitions of cartoons, and absolutely everyone starts joking - even newspapers and radio.
11. In Romania, April Fool's Day is not recognized as an official holiday, but this does not prevent the citizens of this country with special sympathy for this day. They always have a reason for a joke and a ready-made anecdote.
12. The Scots distinguished themselves the most. They set aside two days to celebrate April Fools' Day. The first day is called the day of the cuckoo. But those who do not believe in practical jokes and do not succumb to deceptions - razini. And the second day is called the day of the tail. The Scots are busy putting an interesting little thing for their friends - a rubber bag, which, at the moment of pressure, begins to make not very pleasant sounds.
13. On April Fool's Day you can hear the most incredible information and believe in it. For example, once a newspaper published a note that a new resident appeared in the Moscow zoo - a mammoth. They allegedly found him frozen in Chukotka, warmed him up and transported him to the capital. This joke was taken for the truth.
14. In France, those who believe in jokes and are easily "led" to deception are called "April fish" by analogy with the young fish in water bodies, which are easy to catch at this time of year. One of the most common jokes is sticking a paper fish on a person's back.
15. The most famous April Fool's Day pranks have already been classified in The Top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes of All Time, including: the fall of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, a photo story about flying penguins, a UFO landing in London and others.
16. In 10% of April Fools' draws, pets are involved.
17. As of April 1, traumatologists receive 2 times more patients than on other days.
18. 23% of April Fools' pranks are related to pregnancy.
19.On April 1, 1778, a businessman from New Orleans, Oliver Polock, invented the sign of the American currency - the dollar $.
20. On this day, it is customary to play pranks on relatives, friends and acquaintances, or make fun of them.
Hopefully, unlike others, your 2020 is going well. We hug everyone else and try to cheer up with our traditional collection of funny and interesting photos about everything. Look, and let this miserable 2020 get a little better. After all, are we here to have fun or what?
There is nothing easier than being sad, because you don't need to do anything for this. They say it is harmful, and we also heard that when you are sad, an Arctic crab is sad somewhere. Do not offend the crab, it is better to check out our collection of best memes for september, with which no one will be bored for sure. Let's laugh!
1.Understanding a joke after 3 minutes
2.2020 be like:
3.2020 outfit of the month
4.A single use mask that we deserve
5.Quarantine day nr. 15
6.Fail of 2020
7.Do you trust me?
8.Me at the middle of the night
9.The quarantine be like:
10.Me deciding what to do
11.My brain everytime someone jokes
12.My moods during quarantine
13.About cheap powerbanks
14.Your butt napkins, my Lord!
15.Where is the towel?
16.The guy on the back
17.Wearing a hood
18.Who want to travel?
19.My whole life is ruinned
20.Never sleep with a foot outside the blanket
Consoles, video cards, joysticks, ultrawide monitors and VR glasses: these are just some of the elements that make up an industry of almost 120 billion dollars and a hobby loved by many: gaming. For some it has become a full-fledged occupation, from which they secure their basic income. Universities around the world have adapted to the growth of this field, offering bachelor's and master's programs in video game technology.
However, gaming has gained a bad reputation in popular culture over time, being accused of causing addiction, psychological problems and violent behavior. However, these gaming controversies have failed to eclipse the fun, relaxation and stress relief offered by games. Bemorepanda collected some memes on this subject.
1.Hard to win
2.How it is presented
6.Logic in games
7.Left 4 dead
12.Minecraft great again
17.Me and my girlfriend
21.All the controls
22.Minecraft survival megabuild
27.Happy Valentine’s Day
31.Kid on Xbox
35.Don’t forget to save the game
37.Any video game
44.To be continued
47.Do this nonstop
Valentine's Day, the Western holiday of love is celebrated every year on February 14. On this day, lovers around the world celebrate Valentine's Day. This holiday, when people send about 150 million greeting cards, is considered the second most popular holiday after Christmas.
The origin of this holiday of lovers is not clear even today, there are only the legends that mysteriously surround this day and that have in their center St. Valentine. The first attestation of February 14 was in the year 498, when three saints were appointed by Pope Gelasius I, the date of their celebration being this day.
But the holiday remains associated with the name of Valentine in Rome, who was sent to prison for secretly officiating marriages for soldiers who were forbidden to do so. While in prison, he allegedly healed his guardian's daughter, Asterius. It seems that, before the execution, he would have sent her a letter, which he signed with "your Valentine", as a sign of goodbye.
On the other hand, other legends claim that this day is celebrated in early February, because during this period the Roman holiday Lupercalia took place. The event took place around February 15 and honored fertility, Faunus, the Roman god of agriculture, but also Romulus and Remus, the founders of Rome.
- Valentine's Day is coming
2.Do you have a crush?
3.Around the corner
4.Violets are blue
5.The day of love
6.Single on Valentine's Day
7.It's Valentine's Day
8.Stuff of love
10.Spending Valentine's Day
11.Solo for too long
12.Kanye likes kanye
14.Saved money on Valentines Day
16. What about lonliness
18.Valentines Day less than 2 weeks away
20.Do I have a date for Valentines Day?
21.Treating you right
22.This fish, is my fish
25.When bae text you love messages
27.The day I met you
28.Hi there, how are you
29.I am not the best
30.Both crazy, but you're in love
The birthday is the day that every person celebrates, a beautiful moment every year when you become more mature and fulfilled. In many cultures it is celebrated with family, friends, colleagues and it is customary for the birthday party to receive gifts.
In astrology, prediction as well as in other pseudosciences or habits, the birthday has a very important role. For example, in horoscopes, the birthday is essential, depending on it being determined the zodiac sign that influences the character of the individual, affinities and destiny.
Of course, on this day we receive congratulations. People love to congratulate in a creative and funny way, for this reason, Bemorepanda has collected some funny messages and memes with funny birthday cards.
1.Blow the candle and the foam. Happy Bday
2.So how do you feel on your special day? Older.
3.Call no fire fighter. This is just your birthday cake.
4.Ask not what this birthday party can do for you. Ask what you can do for this party, you lazy scum!
5.What if I told you I got you no birthday gift?
6.This year, focus on your goals. No that’s my abs, birthday girl
7.Happy birthday, age is not such a big deal… to me. I’m still young!
8.Many Happy Returns. May your hair dye and mascara never run. Happy Birthday, old lady!
9.What do you get to a non-consumerist birthday girl? (I know: a kiss)
10.Double checking if that’s indeed your real age. Happy Birthday, Girl!
11.Fabulosity has no age. Happy Birthday, Girl!
12.– Happy Birthday! Another milestone for y… – I’m not counting!
13.Happy Birthday. I was going to drink anyway.
14.Don’t have to be god to enjoy your birthday.
15.My best wishes to a truly classy human being.
16.This birthday party is more revolutionary than the Greek revolution.
17.So this is what it feels like to cut a birthday cupcake.
18.Relatively young enough to party a lot on your birthday.
19.Pay attention while I m blowing this field of birthday candles!
20.Let this day rock like you always do.
21.I don’t always say happy birthday, but when I do it s to my kick ass cousin.
22.Here’s your birthday cake. Would you like fries with that?
23.Have a blast on your special day. Love, Idris.
24.Don’t try to escape from the coming of another decade. Happy birthday to you.
25.Cake. More Cake.
26.At your age you’re already finer than an old scotch.
27.A sweet birthday e-mail from my grandson. He’s also asking me to lend him some cash.
28.Smile, it’s your birthday. You’re too young to be roast
29.Smile, it s your birthday!
30.Someone so fabulous never grows old.
31.Nothing more refreshing than a good friend’s birthday party.
32.One can never have too much love, sex and birthday cake.
33.You must have loved this age. We’ve celebrated it 4 years in a row.
34.Waiting for the first one who’ll wish me happy birthday.
35.Time flies. I’m already 2.
36.Many happy returns though you’ve gone way past your expiration date.
37.Mailed myself to you, I was much cuter than several birthday cards.
38.Let’s see where this birthday will lead us.
39.Just because it’s your birthday it doesn’t mean everyone should just dance around with joy.
40.Happy Birthday. In dog years this would be heaven for you.
41.Can’t Blame you for being extra fabulous even at this age. Happy Birthday.
42.Age is nothing but a number. And I know nothing about numbers.
43.By the time you’re 64 you ll have received my birthday wishes.
44.Dance like it’s my birthday.
45.Hey Mr. President, It’s my own birthday.
46.It’s my birthday month, I deserve a little extra shopping.
47.It’s my birthday month. Not joking about it.
48.Listen, people, listen: it’s my birthday month.
49.I’m having a bad day. Also celebrating my birthday today is totally irrelevant.
50.Give me 5 more minutes of sleep unless it’s my birthday and you’re up for a party.
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.