This church has gone viral on the internet for its messages - Top 30 phrases
Many people are afraid to go to church - some are bored, others don't like hearing the same old sermons, and still others just hate getting up early on Sunday. However, this is not always the case - ask Pastor Adam of Clackamas United Church of Christ. The pastor invites people of all races, religions and sexual orientations to his church and actively spreads the message that God loves everyone through his healthy church signs.
This church encourages with many positive messages. Bemorepanda has collected some of them for you.
1.Wear a mask
3.Using the Bible wrong
5.God created therapists
6.Jesus was a person of color
7.Money from wars
9.Jesus healed the sick
11.Religious bad man
12.God loves you
13.Happy pride month
15.Opposite of racist
16.Brown skinned refugee
18.People learn to hate
19.The same crime
21.The house is on fire
24.Womens got the point
29.Black lives matter
Popular Hollywood actor Tom Cruise is familiar to almost everyone. He played a huge number of various roles in cinema, and many films with his participation received the status of cult. What is “Vanilla Sky” alone! One cannot fail to note his amazing talent and ability to get used to the role - when you watch him play, you really believe what is happening on the screen.
1. The mother of the future star was also an actress. This probably had some influence on his future career choices.
2. As Tom's childhood, his family often moved in search of work, so that by the age of fourteen he had already changed a dozen schools.
3. Young Tom Cruise had crooked teeth. This was subsequently corrected. He also suffered from dyslexia.
4. At about the same time he was fond of wrestling, and even thought to build a professional career in this sport. He had to leave classes due to a knee injury.
5. In college, Tom Cruise played in theater productions. The future actor missed his prom at school, because at that time he participated in the production of the musical.
6. He first appeared on the screen in 1981, playing a small role.
7. Tom Cruise prohibits the use of his image in computer games and souvenirs such as figurines, despite the fact that he was not once offered a lot of money for this.
8. For nearly ten years he has been married to Australian actress Nicole Kidman (see interesting facts about Nicole Kidman).
9. Tom Cruise has repeatedly demonstrated his indifference to others. So, in 1996, he witnessed an accident in which a woman was injured.He escorted her to the hospital and later paid her a large medical bill when it was revealed that she did not have health insurance.
10. All dangerous and spectacular stunts in films he performs independently, without involving stuntmen.
11. In 1998, the actor managed to protect a woman who was attacked by street robbers.
12. He is a big fan of sports technology. Moreover, he equally loves both racing cars and motorcycles.
13. Disney modeled a certain beloved character after Cruise
14. Tom Cruise's fortune is estimated at about half a billion dollars. He is one of the top highest paid Hollywood actors.
15. The actor is a staunch supporter of the Church of Scientologists. In Russia, this organization is partially banned.
16. In the movie "Risky Business", Cruise's character wears sunglasses from the famous Ray Ban brand. After the release of the film, sales of this model's glasses increased by 2000%.
17. He spends huge amounts of money for the Church of Scientology, and plans to produce products in his own film studio to promote this teaching.
18. The actor has been a vegetarian for a very long time.
19. In Japan, Cruise is very popular, as he visits this country more often than any other Hollywood actor.
20. Tom Cruise claims that psychiatry is a pseudoscience.
21. One of Cruise's three sisters could not stand his popularity, which indirectly affects her too, and left to live in one of the countries of Oceania.
22. Tom Cruise is equally good with his left and right hand.
23. Initially, the role of the Chosen One in the "Matrix" was to be played by him. But in the end, he refused, and the role went to Keanu Reeves.
24. Each of the three wives of the actor was eleven years younger than the previous one.
25. Tom Cruise, like Angelina Jolie, has a pilot's license.
26. In 1990, he was recognized as the most beautiful person on Earth.
27. The famous main character of the Disney cartoon "Aladdin" was copied from the image of Tom Cruise.
28. Little known fact: Cruz has a great voice and sings very well.
29. He is actively interested in Japanese history, and in particular, samurai (see interesting facts about samurai).
30. The actor has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The famous Hollywood actor Will Smith quickly built a career, reaching the heights of fame and recognition. Although it cannot be said that it was easy for him - the path was long, but he coped with the task set to himself and achieved success. Currently, he is a recognized star with a whole bunch of various awards, and, of course, the idol of millions of viewers. Bemorepanda presents you the most interesting facts about Will Smith.
1. Will is an acronym for "Willard".
2. In his school days he was nicknamed "The Prince" for his brilliant ability to get out of the water and successfully get out of a variety of situations.
3. The actor has three brothers and sisters.
4. Rap music Will Smith became interested in rap music at the age of twelve.
5. At 18, he landed his first lead role in the TV series The Cool Prince of Bel Air.
6. He began to study music earlier than films. Back in the 80s, the hip-hop duo DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince, in which he participated, became quite famous, and even won a Grammy.
7. He became a millionaire at the age of 20.
8. In the 90s, the actor gave up his musical career for many years, but then returned to it again.
9. Will Smith was offered the role of the Chosen One in "The Matrix", but he refused it, considering the project of this film a failure.
10. He is a Rubik's cube master. His personal best is 55 seconds.
11. In 2008, Will Smith made more money than any other Hollywood actor.
12. He's also the only actor to have 9 films in a row with at least $ 100 million each.
13. Barack Obama once said during his presidency that if a film was ever made about his life, he would like to be played by Will Smith.
14. On average, an actor makes about $ 30 million a year.
15. Smith's favorite book is "The Alchemist" by the Brazilian writer Paulo Coelho.
16. For his travels around the country, Will Smith bought a two-story truck with a trailer, which is a luxury mobile home that even has a bathtub and a gym.
17. One of the actor's hobbies is playing chess. They say he plays really well.
18. Besides English, Smith is fluent in Spanish.
19. Together with his son, he starred in the film "After our era", which, however, received as many as six anti-awards "Golden Raspberry". One of them was received personally by Will Smith - for the worst actor.
20. Despite the nominations for the Oscar, at the time of 2018 he had not received the coveted statuette. Will Smith himself believes that the evaluation committee does not issue Oscars to blacks in principle - not a single African American has received it in two decades. In protest, the actor even stopped attending the awards ceremony.
1. It is celebrated on the last Thursday of November by Americans, and Canadians celebrate it on the second Monday in October.
2.Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated in many countries around the world, but especially in the United States and Canada, where the tradition of the holiday is carefully followed by all the inhabitants.
3. In the United States and Canada, Thanksgiving Day is, in fact, Harvest Day, more precisely, a day in which people thank the divinity for the harvests they had that year, regardless of the severe weather conditions they experienced. faced.
4. Since Thanksgiving Day is the holiday taken from the first settlers who arrived in the New World in 1621. They celebrated this day as a thank you for the rich harvest they obtained even in harsh weather conditions. .
5. In 1941, the United States Congress passed a resolution establishing that the fourth Thursday in November should officially become a national holiday of the United States.
6. Thanksgiving has become a family holiday, a day dedicated to spending time with family and friends.
7. There are no lack of traditional dishes on the holiday table, and among the most common are: Turkey; Pumpkin pie; Apple pie; Sweet potatoes; puree; Sweet corn; Cranberry sauce; Cranberry sauce; Ham.
8. What is the tradition of Thanksgiving turkey cooking - why Americans cook turkey Thanksgiving cooking tradition comes from Benjamin Franklin, because he decided to make this bird the symbol of the holiday.
9. The former American president pardoned a turkey that was to be slaughtered with the celebration of this day, and since then, every year, the tradition is respected by every American president.
10. A meal tradition is the prayer that people say at the beginning of the meal. Throughout the prayer, people hold hands and each of the people present states a reason to thank God for this day.
11. Thanksgiving has become an official federal holiday, and Americans participate in various charities on this day. They collect money or prepare food for the poor in the spaces arranged for them.
12. In the United States, there is no work on Thanksgiving. People have a day off just to spend time with their families and enjoy their reunion.
13. Recipes that you can prepare for Thanksgiving Day are: Whole turkey in the oven; Baked turkey stuffed with vegetables; Green beans; Mashed potatoes and mashed potatoes; Pumpkin pie or other pumpkin recipes; Baked sweet potatoes; American apple pie; Cranberry sauce with nuts.
14. According to archaeological evidence found in the Oaxaca region of central Mexico, turkey meat was consumed 1,500 years ago by the Zapotec civilization, and these birds were extremely popular.
15. The Mexican turkey is the ancestor of all turkeys that are consumed around the world.
So, the celebration of Thanksgiving Day gives us all the chance to think about the good things that happen to us every day, but also the chance to thank for everything we receive.
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.
American actor Sylvester Stallone left a bright mark in the history of cinema. He showed himself not only as a real athlete who achieved significant success, but also as a talented actor, capable of skillfully playing a variety of roles. His life, like that of other Hollywood stars, turned out to be quite interesting and eventful. Bemorepanda presents you some unique and unknown facts about the great actor.
1. One of Stallone's grandmothers, being Jewish, was born in Odessa, so the actor has Jewish-Ukrainian roots. And Italian, of course - on the paternal side. His parents came to the United States as immigrants.
2. In his youth, he did not differ in exemplary behavior, for which he was expelled from ten different schools.
3. Fascinated by sports in his youth, he, in the absence of money to visit the gym, adapted various heavy trash found at the dump for power projectiles.
4. Stallone's trademark crooked smile is a consequence of damaged nerves on the face. They were injured by an inexperienced doctor during childbirth, when the future actor was just preparing to be born.
5. Before the beginning of his acting career, Sylvester had worked as a ticket taker, a cage cleaner in a city zoo, a janitor, a bouncer, and even a professional gambler.
6. The path in cinema began for him with the filming of a porn film in 1970. Subsequently, a version of the film was released with censored cut scenes, so that the movie turned into eroticism. The original version of the film has not survived.
7. The script of the famous film "Rocky" Stallone wrote himself, locked in a room without windows.
8. Once the Australian authorities forced the actor to pay a fine of 18 thousand dollars for transporting steroids into the country that were allowed in the United States at that time, but prohibited here.
9. Despite the fact that Sylvester Stallone became famous after the release of the movie "Rocky", he became rich only after filming "Rocky 3". Then he received more than $ 10 million for this role.
10. Stallone is married for the third time as of 2018. He has four children in total.
11. At one time, the actor published his own magazine, each cover of which was decorated with his own face. The release did not last long.
12. Since 2011, Stallone has been behind the production of its own perfumes, eyewear and fashionable clothes. He, like some others, managed to turn his famous name into a popular brand.
13. Despite his considerable age, the actor does not lag behind life and even leads his own Instagram.
14. Little known fact: Stallone is left-handed. However, he also wields his right hand very dexterously, having developed the appropriate skill during sports.
15. Among all male actors, he was more than anyone else nominated for the anti-award "Golden Raspberry". In total, he has four anti-awards and nine nominations for it.
India is one of the oldest countries on the planet. The history and culture of India are rooted in such a deep past that even professional scientists, culturologists and historians still cannot fully understand them. True, the real picture is less rosy. India is an overpopulated, poor and sometimes rather polluted country, not at all reminiscent of the wonderful place that is usually described in fairy tales and shown in films.
India is a country with a rich culture and amazing traditions, Bemorepanda presents some interesting facts.
1. India ranks second in the world in terms of the number of people living on its territory after China (the country's population is about 1.3 billion people).
2. The territory of modern India was inhabited by the ancestors of modern people about 500 thousand years ago. Just think - half a million years ago!
3. In the 2014 elections, 668 women and five transsexuals were elected to the Indian Parliament.
4. India has an amazing variety of animal and plant species. At the same time, about 33% of the plant varieties growing in Indian forests are not found anywhere else on the planet.
5. The Indians were the first to season food with black pepper.
6. The national sport in India is field hockey, and the most popular is cricket, inherited by the Indians from the British colonialists. India has won more Olympic medals in field hockey than any other country in the world.
7. India is the birthplace of yoga.
8.In the Indian capital New Delhi, every year there is International Mango Festival.
9. One of the main architectural symbols of India, the Taj Mahal mausoleum, was built for almost 30 years by more than 20 thousand workers and artisans. Now this unique structure is gradually covered with cracks and turns yellow due to extremely dirty air - the complex has to be regularly cleaned using special white clay.
10. In 2010, a luxury train called the Maharajah Train began operating between New Delhi and Mumbai. Passengers on the train can admire India's most famous landmarks from the cool of the five-star carriages.
11. India leads among all countries in the world in the number of homicides and abortions per thousand population.
12. People in India speak 780 languages and more than a thousand dialects derived from these languages (see interesting facts about languages).
13. The Indian authorities have legally banned the import of its national currency, the Indian rupee, across the border. Both the import of rupees into India and the export of local money from it are prohibited. True, usually no one checks anything anyway.
14. In India, it is customary to celebrate weddings on a grand scale - even not too wealthy families invite up to one and a half thousand guests to the wedding and organize a festive feast for them.
15. Indians consider cows to be sacred animals, so they do not eat beef and allow cattle to roam freely along the city streets and beaches. However, this does not apply to the state of Goa - they even eat beef here, since the overwhelming majority of the inhabitants of Goa are Christians, not Hindus.
16. More than a million people in India are dollar millionaires.
17. In India, practically no one uses washing machines - wealthy Indians prefer to hire a housekeeper who takes care of the laundry, while poor families simply wash their clothes in a nearby pond.
18. Indian women do not address their husbands by their first names, as this is considered disrespectful.
19. India has more vegetarians than any other country in the world.
20. Indian Post has the largest mail delivery network in the world. On the territory of the country there is a post office located at an altitude of 4400 meters above sea level, there is also a floating post office, and several decades ago, the Indians were served by mobile postmen on camels.
21. The sacred city of Varanasi is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world.
22. India ranks second after the United States in terms of the number of English-speaking residents.
23. The Indian town of Cherrapunji is considered one of the wettest places on Earth.
24. Jaipur has the world's largest sundial.
25. Indians prepare over 140 types of traditional national desserts.