20 people who should be banned from cooking because they make burgers with apples and cucumbers with chocolate
All people have different tastes and this is just wonderful and wonderful, because otherwise we would all be terribly boring. But we can not always understand the tastes of other people, with regards to, for example, appearance or eating habits. And if in the first case it will be more tactful to remain silent, then in the second it is much more difficult to do this, because some people eat completely incompatible foods, thereby causing a lot of questions.
Apple burger (yes, someone used apples instead of buns)
Sweet glazed donut sprinkled with ... cheetos
How can you even eat an eclair stuffed with meat?
A cold, dead heart that thought it was a good idea
The monster who ruined a great pizza with spaghetti
Some people couldn't decide if they wanted to have breakfast or lunch.
All this horror is held together by the icing dripping from the bacon.
Let's not even imagine how it tastes
The man who thought cinnamon rolls weren't good enough and added sausages to them
A bowl of cereal and canned meat. Are you sick already?
The cheese and strawberry pizza that tarnishes the good name of pizza
And the taste of this dish is very difficult to imagine.
Salad with sausages, parmesan cheese and strawberry jam - even sounds terrible
Cheese crackers with milk. What kind of antichrist is eating this?
No, this is not a chocolate covered strawberry, but a tomato
A tuna peanut butter sandwich that will make your taste buds quiver with fear
This ice cream drizzled with soy sauce is just disgusting
People, why are you doing this with food?
"My mom's 'traditional' dinner on St. Patrick's Day. Doesn't that look delicious ?!"
An unforgettable combination
Cooking is an optional activity that we do when we don't want to look like lazy bums who eat nothing but sandwiches and scrambled eggs.Cooking is an art, and like any art, not everyone can be good at it. Some people are so clumsy when it comes to cooking that the kitchen is simply destroyed.
But even with the help of modern cooking tools and step-by-step recipes, it happens that our culinary attempts completely fail and we turn a masterpiece into failure. These are the photos of culinary failures that we want to share with you.
1. "My 'damaged' nipples came out in the test ..."
2. "This is our ladybug bun. She seems to judge us."
3. "Composition:" Dad tried to make wine ""
4. "It looks like using a syringe to inject the filling into a jelly bun is not a good idea."
5. "I will never be called to marry"
6. "My sister made French fries. By the way, they also burned."
7. "I found a spoon in my homemade bread. That's a plus, I thought I lost it."
8. "I wanted to bake a lobster-shaped pie ..."
9. "I was trying to have dinner after work. I hate my life."
10. 5 minutes before closing after 12-hour shift
11. "My friend made a hedgehog for the birthday of her 14-year-old son. Strange, for some reason her child was not happy."
12. "When all I want to do is cook spaghetti, but all the signs indicate that this will not happen."
13. "Thought I'd make pancakes tonight, turned the pancake over and almost wet my pants."
14. "I came tired from work and decided to cook pasta. The first pan slipped out of my hands, and I dumped everything on the floor. I decided that on the second try everything would work out, but the handle broke, and now my pasta is everywhere. I didn't eat, I went sleep"
15. "I baked some cat-shaped strawberry muffins and then froze them. Now they look like burn victims."
16. "I was making homemade chicken broth. The recipe was that after a few hours of boiling it should be drained. Damn it."
17. "I was boiling an egg this morning and something went wrong."
18. "I tried to cook sweet potatoes in my new deep fryer. You can cook meat on these coals."
"19. Today was a foreign culture night in my house, so I decided to cook a traditional dish from Pompeii."
20. "Apparently, proper nutrition is not mine."
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.
A failed attempt by a women to bake dough has received millions of comments online and it's hilarious
A recent video posted of Facebook by Andres Percu Alegria from Chile has attracted over 80 thousand comments with the majority of the people laughing out loud.
In this video, a woman is trying to bake the dough and it fails failed big time. She applies dry flour on both sides of the dough after which she places the dough on the board. So far all good but the trouble begins when she starts flattening the dough using a rolling pin.
She ends up tipping her pastry board and the plate of flour flies into her face. At the time of writing, the video has received over 9 million views and has been shared by more than 5 mil users.
The video has been captioned in Spanish. “La nueva forma de hacer pan jajajaja”, which in English translate to (The new way of making bread hahaha)
Bemorepanda is inviting to watch the video below:
As the saying goes, there is no dispute about tastes, but what to do when the person sitting with you eats a raw (!) Minced meat sandwich with onions and black bread? Silence in such a situation certainly will not work. However, there are situations when people did not prepare sophisticated and unappetizing dishes for themselves, but ordered them in a restaurant or received them in a school cafeteria. By the way, if you are currently eating something, it is better to put it aside so as not to spoil your appetite.
"This pizza is sold in the cafeteria of our university"
"Grilled vegetarian hot dog for $ 15 (≈ 1100 rubles)"
"Exotic salad". And you can't even argue
"I ordered fries with cheese"
"My dad loves to eat raw ground beef sandwich, raw onions and white pepper on rye bread."
This is the saddest vegan food we've ever seen.
"The Chinese restaurant surprised me with this 'wonderful' dessert."
“Kiwi pizza from a Danish pizzeria. Yes, it was awful. "
British food at its best
Ice cream in the form of mini-rolls and ... "chocolate fudge"
“Chicken sandwich ordered by my friend
"It cost me $ 20"
"My favorite way to eat watermelon"
Orange in chocolate + lettuce in baguette (no butter)
Who needs a raw chicken salmonella sandwich?
"A colleague of mine ordered this monster for our lunch."
It looks like a pizza from Subway in Brazil
Banana water. Who would even want to try this?