Good old friends, Putin and Lukashenko having a good time in Sochi, Russia
Is it true that Putin died a long time ago? Top facts about his doubles that you didn’t know
One of the most frequent queries about the Russian president in search engines: "Putin's doubles." It turns out that many believe that in 2004, when they started talking about the terrible illness of the president, he died, and now someone else rules. We decided to show how Vladimir Vladimirovich has changed since 2004, and also talk about the versions that are circulating on the Web.
There has been talk about the president's twins for a long time. The most original debunkers even came up with names for each of the alleged doubles.
And indeed, if you compare photos of the 2000s and 2010s, you can find differences - the shape of the eyes, nasolabial folds, wrinkles on the forehead, the shape of the ears, even the hairline. Whistleblowers believe that one of the main differences from the "original" is that the president "forgot" the German language, which he spoke perfectly at the beginning of his career. Age is to blame or the presence of twins is food for thought.
There is also another amazing fact: Putin does not sign on official documents, there is already a copy of the signature. This was proved by the head of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan at the summit, where he signed a document on collective security. Pashinyan even took a photo of the document and posted the photo on his Facebook. All the signatures on it were made with a blue pen, except for Vladimir Putin's stroke - instead of it there was an autograph, similar to a facsimile. Also, the head of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, repeatedly mentioned Putin's doubles, in one of his interviews he admitted that at one of the meetings with the President of the Russian Federation, he saw not Putin, but his double, who allegedly betrayed his eyes.
Vladimir Vladimirovich was even asked about twins in one of his last interviews, to which the president replied that he had never had them, even though he was offered to use such a privilege in times of terrorism.
It is believed that the latest achievements of science are used to prepare twins. And a whole team of plastic surgeons and psychologists of the highest level is working on the creation of realistic presidents. Moreover, the clinic itself is located not in Moscow, but in Sochi. And the interior of the office completely copies the original presidential office in the Kremlin. The author of the video suggests that it is for this reason that the president spends so much time in Sochi, on the seashore.
Information that the president resorted to plastic surgery also took place, but in response to this, the media offered to watch a video where the head of state in 2013 speaks with delegates from Germany through an interpreter. Putin himself in his youth worked in the GDR in counterintelligence and is fluent in German, and the man who looked like Putin who negotiated clearly did not understand the foreigner’s speech, which caused a new flurry of doubts on the network. In this regard, the voters have an absolutely logical question: where is the real Putin?
The answer to this was given by multiple media, which say that Putin was replaced by a double of the hidden authorities of Russia, that is, the richest businessmen, when their vision of governing the country began to diverge from the actions of Vladimir Vladimirovich.
There are many photos on the network that say that Putin is not real. Evidence of the substitution of the President some years ago was published by the Pravda-TV.ru website, which posted a long interview with the President's ex-wife, Lyudmila Putina. A statement on behalf of the former first lady of the country says that Putin died, and she and her children were persecuted for a long time, after which she divorced the one who was put in the place of her husband. According to the wife of the head of state, there are many people pretending to be the President, and all of these are Putin's doubles. After the divorce, the woman could not immediately publish the evidence, as she was afraid for her life.
She claims that her ex-husband was put on the "deadline", the richest people in Russia making this decision because he would not have served them as expected. It is well known that Putin had several impersonators, and when one of them came to play the role of the Russian leader well enough, he would have taken his place. Ludmila recounted in detail the last night spent by the real Putin with his girls, and then detailed how the Russian agents ransacked his house, in search of secret papers, to which only the president would have had access.
Despite the grandiloquent style, anguish and many facts, Lyudmila Putina's "confession" was recognized as not real, simply a fake, but many users continue to believe in the substitution story.
The one who now leads Russia would be an impersonator of his, approved by the financially powerful people in Russia. Although unlikely, the revelation fuels speculation in March 2015 of Putin's disappearance. Journalist Tania Rahmanova was the first to claim that a coup had taken place in Moscow and that the former KGB officer had been killed, and was replaced by an impersonator to carry out the wishes of Russia's elites. Seen by many as an eccentric, the journalist found her story confirmed by Putin's ex-wife, Ludmila. She currently lives with her daughters abroad, under false identities, but has apparently agreed to talk about one of the most controversial topics in recent years.
It all happened on March 15, 2015, when exactly the newspapers speculated that he was seriously ill. After a brief period of uncertainty, Putin was seen in public again, but according to his ex-wife, he was nothing more than an impersonator who interpreted almost perfectly every gesture of the Russian president.
It should be noted that Alexei Navalny, one of Putin's opponents, has repeatedly pointed out that Putin would not appear at many important events, preferring to send an impersonator. According to Ludmila, this individual, who looks strikingly like Putin - but who has a scar on his eyebrow so that the similarities are not perfect - would have become, at the request of the Russian elites, one of the most powerful people in the world. In fact, only a powerful puppet, commanded from the shadows by Russian billionaires.
Even if the hypothesis seems rather phantasmagoric, many leaders have had doubles over time.
Top 50 sayings and quotes from Putin that will make you goosebumps for how cruel he is
Although he invaded Ukraine, Putin tells the Russians that the war is, in fact, a military aid to the Donbas regions.
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Sunday morning hailed the "heroism" of Russian forces in Ukraine. In a short televised speech congratulating Special Forces Day soldiers marking his first public statements on Friday, the Kremlin leader referred to Russia's invasion of Ukraine as a "special operation to assist the Donbas People's Republics." .
Vladimir Putin also paid special thanks to "those who are currently heroically fulfilling their military duty in a special operation to assist the Donbass People's Republics."
The fear is justified, Putin is overwhelmed by his own greatness and believes that he has a historical mission, which has emerged from his speeches, especially those after the outbreak of hostilities.
He gave a lot of meaning about his personality through his own words. Also in the quotes and sayings below you can identify his plans that have been in place for a very long time.
Top 50 sayings and quotes from Putin
1. If a person is satisfied with everything, then he is a complete idiot. A healthy person in a normal memory cannot always arrange everything.
2. Whoever does not regret the collapse of the Soviet Union has no heart; whoever wants to recreate it in its former form has no head.
3. He gave me a book. I told him too. I gave him a book about the Kremlin. France must not forget where the Kremlin is. Here. There is such a place in the world.
4. In Russia, there is still such an old Russian fun - the search for a national idea. It is something like a search for the meaning of life. The occupation as a whole is not useful and not without interest, it can be done always and endlessly.
5. We will maintain this gap between the incomes of the rich and the poor ... (he corrected himself after a second: “reduce”).
6. We have a country of great opportunities not only for criminals, but also for the state.
7. It is necessary to fulfill the law always, and not only when they grabbed one place.
8. If European countries continue to pursue their policies, then we will have to talk about European affairs with Washington.
9. I wasn't too excited about sleeping over at Bush's ranch. He had to think for himself what would happen if he let a former intelligence officer in.
10. They need to change their brains, not our Constitution.
11. The American initiative is nothing more than a proposal to "burn down the house to cook scrambled eggs."
12. Hundreds and hundreds are thinking about passing laws, but millions are thinking about how to circumvent the law.
13. The first persons of the state do not have the right to let snot and drool.
14. Russia can rise from its knees and how to warm up.
15. If brains leak, then they are. Already good. This means that they are of high quality, otherwise no one would need them and would not leak.
16. I consider it very dangerous to plant the idea of their exclusivity in people's heads, no matter what motivates it. We are different, but when we ask the Lord to bless us, we must not forget that God created us equal.
17. Well, you know, if you talk all the time that everything is falling, then nothing will ever rise.
18. Democracy is not a marketplace.
19. Russia is a country that is not afraid of anything.
20. I will not say that there are two irreconcilable enemies, on the one hand, the state, and on the other, the oligarchs. I think rather that the state is holding a baton in its hands, with which it hits only once. But on the head.
21. Do you want me to eat earth from a pot of flowers and swear on blood so that you believe me?!
22. Among the people we meet and talk with, there are many who are disappointed, confused, confused. And it is our sacred duty to show these people the way at the end of the tunnel.
23. Now it turns out that if a person has a cap and boots, then he can provide himself with a snack and a drink.
24. Everyone who opens a new business, registers enterprises, should be given a medal for personal courage.
25. The very word genus. It means something native, you feel? Our Motherland is sick, but one does not leave the bed of a sick mother.
26. I don't even know what to write there. I personally could not write so much about myself.
27. Russia's hands are getting stronger and stronger. They cannot be unscrewed even by such strong partners as the European Union.
28. There is no such pill against corruption: once you swallow it, you are healthy.
29. I have been not only in Sardinia, but also not for the first time in such enterprises, which do not smell very good. There are many such enterprises in our country, and it is here that you need to visit more often.
30. Even 50 years ago, a Leningrad street taught me one rule: "If a fight is inevitable, you must beat first."
31. Money is not needed: no one needs these pieces of paper in the modern economy - we need assets.
32. The bigger and fatter we get, the bigger the demographic problems.
33. I am a dove, but I have very powerful iron wings!
34. If you don't like my answers then don't ask questions.
35. It is not Russia that is between the West and the East. It is West and East are to the left and to the right of Russia.
36. Anyone who seeks to be considered a leader and receive some kind of nomination should never turn up his nose, believing that he is the best. As soon as a person begins to believe that he is the best, from that moment he begins to lose. Ambition is good, arrogance is bad.
37. Russia has lived almost all its life, its entire history in one way or another in some kind of restrictions and sanctions.
38. Cutlets separately, and flies separately.
39. The eyes, as you know, are a part of the brain, placed on the periphery.
40. President Clinton is a very comfortable and pleasant partner. Pope John Paul II is a very intelligent man.
41. You know, not a single stage of our life passes without a trace. Whatever we do, whatever we do, this knowledge, this experience, it always stays with us, and we carry it further with us, somehow use it.
42. You know, there is such a joke, old, with a beard, but maybe someone does not know, it will be interesting. Question: "How do you relax?" Answer: "I don't tense up."
43. US troops have been in Afghanistan for 17 years, and every year Washington announces their withdrawal.
44. The fewer teeth, the more you like porridge.
45. Those who do not want to feed their own army will feed someone else's.
46. Relations between states are built a little differently, not like relations between people. I am not a friend, not a bride and groom, I am the President of the Russian Federation.
47. I swear at myself only. In Russia there is such a sin. Let's pray.
48. They are also trying to use this misfortune in an unscrupulous way. They are trying, I would say even ruder, to inflate some political gills in order to earn some capital and solve some group interests.
49. As for independent sources, there is nothing independent in the world.
50. The Russian flag cannot interfere with anyone.
Finally, Russia's coronavirus vaccine has arrived!
Russians are withdrawing cash after the russian president appeals to the public that the coronavirus pandemic is in under control - Bloomberg reports
Since the beginning of March, Russian banks and ATMs issued to customers about 1 trillion rubles ($ 13.6 billion) in cash, which is more than the amount that Russians withdrew from banks over the past year, the Central Bank said.
Bloomber was the first agency who noticed.
According to the them, the Russians began to actively withdraw money before the new anticoronavirus measures where introduced.
“People were afraid that banks would not be available during quarantine,” Denis Poryvay, an analyst at Raiffeisenbank in Moscow, explained to the agency the behavior of Russians. “They were withdrawing money for the same reason that others stocked up on food,” he added.
Bloomberg estimates that the daily increase in demand for cash came after key announcements made by Russian President Vladimir Putin during his televisions to citizens. So, the first leap occurred after the head of state announced a tax on bank deposits in excess of 1 million rubles. And the peak fell on March 3. The day before, the president declared that the entire month of April will be a non-working month,
Around the same period, in mid-March, Bloomberg notes with reference to retailers, demand for low-cost nutritious foods, such as buckwheat and canned meat, also increased. The Kremlin and the Central Bank have not yet commented on this news.
The fight against coronavirus
With television appeals in connection with the spread in Russia of a new type of coronavirus, Putin turned to the Russians twice. In the first, he postponed the date of voting on amendments to the Constitution and announced the measures prepared by the state to combat the epidemic.
Among them were not only support measures, but also new taxes, for example, on bank deposits in excess of 1 million rubles. In the second appeal, the president declared April a non-working month, but with the preservation of wages.
The authorities did not begin to introduce quarantines at the federal level in connection with the pandemic. For this Putin was criticized by leading Russian economists, including professor at the Paris University of Sciences Po Sergey Guriev, professor at the Paris School of Economics Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, professor of economics at Princeton University Oleg Itzhoki and others.
Later, they called the measures of state support for business and people under quarantine conditions short-sighted and called on the Russian authorities to distribute to each Russian at a fixed amount (for example, 10,000 rubles). The money for this, experts beleive, is in the National Welfare Fund.
But the Central Bank did not support such an initiative.
Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin expressed a similar point of view. He noted that with the implementation of such a measure, budgets will go bust.
According to the latest official information, more than 43,000 cases of coronavirus infection have been registered in Russia. More than 361 people who were diagnosed with COVID-19 have died. The most difficult epidemiological situation among all Russian regions is in Moscow and the Moscow region.