50 World Cup interesting quotes
The national football teams have met in the World Cup once every four years since 1930, the only exception being the period of the Second World War. Find out some of the details about this important sporting event that even the most ardent fans do not know.
1. "If you want to have a good time at Wembley, don't call the Germans." Alan Shearer.
2. “Did I say that only the sky is higher than Milan? Everything is correct. But Inter is above the sky. " Antonio Cassano.
3. “Italian football is a game of fear. Two are attacking, 10 are defending, and young players are in the reserve. " Arrigo Sacchi.
4. "Football is the most important thing of all unimportant things." Arrigo Sacchi.
5. “If you don't know what to do with the ball in the box, just score a goal. And after the match we will figure out what else could have been done. " Bob Paisley.
6. “The father of my future wife asked what I was doing. I said that I am a football player. He tensed and asked if I had a profession. I replied that this is the profession. But when I saw the look on his face, I added that I knew how to lay bricks. He immediately perked up. " Bob Paisley.
7. “My work at Liverpool has not always been successful. Once we became the second. " Bob Paisley.
8. "The problem with the referees is that they know the rules of the game, but they don't understand the game itself." Bill Shankly.
9. “In the first half, there were academics with canes in CSKA uniform on the field. And in the second half I saw professional footballers ”. Valery Gazzaev.
10. "The game is forgotten, the result remains." Valery Lobanovsky.
11. “A coach's job? I don't want to lose a footballer in myself, and this must be done in order to become a successful coach. " Dennis Bergkamp.
12. "The best place to defend the goal is in someone else's penalty area." Jock Stein.
13. "Even if it was a hand, it was the hand of God." Diego Maradona.
14. “When I die, no one will remember who I met, who I fought with and how many cars I crashed, because it doesn't matter. They will remember my game. " George Best.
15. “In 1969, I gave up alcohol and women. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life. " George Best.
16. “When the teams were recruited at school, I was always the last to be picked. I was little. " David Beckham.
17. "The stones thrown at me would be enough for a monument." Jose Mourinho.
18. “Victories are not boring. Win 10 games in a row and you want to win 11 more. " Zinedine Zidane.
19. "Life is full of regrets, but they are not worth the time spent on them." Zinedine Zidane.
20. "Why buy a Ferrari if you drive it like a Fiat?" Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
21. “If you have the ball, you have to make the field as big as possible. If your opponents have the ball, you have to make the field as small as possible. " Johan Cruyff.
22. "Every disadvantage can become an advantage." Johan Cruyff.
23. "Italians never outplay anyone, but it is always very easy for them to lose." Johan Cruyff.
24. “I am a former footballer, former coach, former director and former President Emeritus. This list shows once again that everything comes to an end. " Johan Cruyff.
25. "The secret is to smoke a cigarette to calm the nerves, and then take a big sip of something stronger to tone the muscles." Lev Yashin.
26. "I am sure that in a few weeks I can learn to speak English well enough for any German to understand me." Lothar Matthäus.
27. “Running is for animals. We need brains and a ball to play football. ” Louis van Gaal.
28. "I took over the team, but I hope to leave behind a team." Luis Aragones.
29. "If you have the best players, it does not mean that you have the best team." Marcello Lippi.
30. “I don't like compliments. I prefer to hear criticism and refute it. " Paul Scholes.
31. “I lost three World Championships on penalties. Do you mind if I say this is getting on my nerves? " Roberto Baggio.
32. “My job is aggression. I'm going to war. What I do can hardly be called participation in a football match. " Roy Keane.
33. “People say that you have to go with the flow, but do you know who goes with the flow? Dead fish. " Roy Keane.
34. "If it came to a fight with Patrick Vieira, he would kill me." Roy Keane.
35. “If I don’t go to the club at night, I won’t score during the day.” Romario.
36. “I'm ugly. But what I do is fascinating. " Ronaldinho.
37. Winning the World Cup is better than sex. And not because sex is not so good - it's just that the World Cup, unlike sex, happens only once every four years. " Ronaldo.
38. “Usually when players exchange shirts, they always smell like sweat. But Beckham's T-shirt only smelled of cologne. Either he manages to somehow remove his smell, or he sweats with perfume. " Ronaldo.
39. “I play not with my mind, but with my heart. I do not think - I act. " Thierry Henry.
40. “Italians are losing football matches as if they were wars. And they are losing wars as if they were football matches. " Winston Churchill.
41. “The only thing I know about Feyenoord is that they are from the same country where Ajax play. Fabio Capello.
42. "In football, the strongest does not win, but the strongest is the one who won." Franz Beckenbauer.
43. "Advantage means nothing if the opponent has chances." Franz Beckenbauer.
44. "Sometimes, when you walk into the locker room, it seems that you are in Hollywood." Franz Beckenbauer.
45. “I hate tiki-taku. I don’t want to hear about her anymore. Tiki-taka is a bunch of shit, pass to pass. I don't force my players to deal with such rubbish. " Josep Guardiola.
46. “I think there are two Christs. Alone there, upstairs, well, I am here. " Hristo Stoichkov.
47. “Daddy told me:“ Edik, football is a good thing, it’s help in work. If you suddenly shine in football, it will be easier to get a job at the factory ”. Edward Malofeev.
48. "What would football be if not for me?" Ellenio Herrera.
49. "Seagulls follow the trawler because they think the sardines will be thrown into the sea." Eric Cantona.
50. “Sports are completely controlled. Nowadays, football matches have nothing to do with the games in the yard. Imagination has no place here. " Jari Litmanen.
With an estimated fortune of Forbes magazine at over 74 billion dollars, Warren Buffett remains in the top 3 richest people in the world. His lucrative investments also earned him the nickname The Oracle of Omaha. In 1962 he began buying Berkshire Hathaway shares, when a share cost $ 7.5. Today the same action is worth $ 119,000! He has earned his fortune as a result and can give advice from his own experience to succeed.
Time Magazine call him one of the most influential people of all time. Besides the already famous 2 rules: Rule no. 1: never lose money and Rule no. 2: never forget Rule no. 1. Warren Buffett has some tips for those who seek to be successful in life regardless of their field of activity. Bemorepanda have selected below 10 secrets for success in 2021, and not only.
1. Invest in yourself!
Warren Buffettt says in all interviews that the first important investment is in ourselves. The best advice he can give is to constantly invest in us in order to permanently improve our skills and information resources that we have. And this is said by someone who still reads books, reports, business magazines daily, although the wealth he already has could give him for the rest of his life the most luxurious place on the most luxurious beach in the world… but he chooses to still invest in it, daily.
2. Discover your strengths and weaknesses.
"You don't need to be an expert in all areas, but it's important to know how far your area of expertise is and stay within it," says Warren Buffettt. It is best to know your strengths and develop them permanently. Weaknesses can always be improved but be careful to prepare and avoid learning at high cost. Prepare before accessing a new domain. You can learn anything but the important thing is to admit that you don't know or to recognize your level and from there to start.
3. Surround yourself with people you admire.
He advises us to choose friends who behave better than us in the idea of learning to behave better and therefore grow. Mentors are absolutely necessary and Warren Buffettt mentions the power of a mentor on every occasion he has. There is a saying in this sense that sounds something like this: if you think you are or are the smartest in the room, it means that you are not in the right room!
4. Time is the most important resource.
Warren Buffett always says that we all have only 24 hours and it is very important how we spend / spend them. He never attends unnecessary sessions and avoids wasting time. Even Bill Gates mentions in an interview that an important lesson learned from Warren Buffettt is not to waste time and that he became much more careful with his time after discussions with Warren Buffett.
5. Do not hesitate to assume the losses
It sometimes happens that we lose: money, time, energy, etc. The fastest way is to take our lesson and not repeat the mistakes. Let's recognize where we are and what we need to change / improve. Warren Buffett says that "the most important thing to do when you are in a pit is to stop digging."
6. The effect of the snowball - think long term
One of his tips as an investor is to invest in the long term in the companies / industries you understand. Invest in yourself constantly so that you can develop new behaviors. The best reward is the long-term one. Choose goals, long-term plans and constantly improve them. Don't expect it to be the perfect idea, but once the action starts, always add something new and updated. You can enjoy short-term rewards from time to time, but the real results appear in the long run. Never risk losing something you need to get something you don't really need, says Warren Buffett. Snowballs, once it's swirling through the snow, grow, grow - that's the parallel that Warren Buffett makes with human life: once you start thinking long-term, you start accumulating information, skills that must grow daily!
7. Don't be addicted to a single income.
Here are many things we can discuss. You don't need 2 jobs, but there are other variants of part-time activities that can bring you additional income, which by adding them together you can invest in something bigger that works and brings higher income. He himself gives some examples in his interviews that may seem trivial or simple, but if you dedicate your time effectively you can turn your passions into constant income.
8. Never ask the barber if it's time to cut your hair.
It is a plastic way to teach us to ask for advice from the right person, but also to take care of the interest he has. There is no point in asking for advice from those who have not already done what you want them to do, nor is it useful to ask for advice from people whose interests you do not know. "Friends" are not always willing to let you grow, to grow.
9. Don't save after you spend, but spend after you save.
Warren Buffett repeats the idea of saving every income / salary no matter how small / large in all his interviews. The idea of saving is not necessarily a habit of ours, but this advice is already repeated in all successful people, regardless of the field in which they have achieved success. Living from salary to salary can never bring us the financial independence so coveted by most people. You need to know when to stop spending if you want to become financially independent or if you want to learn to enjoy long-term rewards rather than short-term rewards that usually last a short time.
10. Never miss a great opportunity.
He says the lack of action at the right time is even worse than doing nothing. He says it's much better to buy an excellent company at a fair price than a fair company at a "wonderful" price. Opportunities are rare so if it rains with gold take out the big barrel not the finger! Taking risks is one of the keys to the success of those who have succeeded. The state of comfort / safety does not increase!
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
The 2022 FIFA World Cup is planned for the first time in a Middle East country. Despite all the speculation, corruption scandals and proceedings, the Arab country is already in full swing preparing for the tournament, which in its scale and organizational aspects can at least partially surpass the recent World Cup games in the Russian Federation.
As the organizers themselves admitted, it will be difficult for them to achieve the same level and professionalism in organizational matters as Russia did. At the same time, according to the Qataris, their championship will be remembered for a long time not only by the fans, but also by the guests of the country.
1.This is the last FIFA World Cup with 32 teams - from 2026, the final will be expanded to 48 teams.
2. The logo of the World Cup 2022 is a ribbon symbolizing infinity and harmony, as well as the shape of sand dunes. The ribbon features traditional Arabic designs. In the logo, you can see the numbers 2 and 0 (associated with the year of the event). He is depicted in the colors of the Qatari flag and traditionally white Arab clothing. Qatar 2022 is written in ancient Arabic script.
3. The Qatar national team will take part in the final stage of the World Cup for the first time in its history. The state was automatically qualified as the organizer of the tournament.
4.8 stadiums from five cities will host the 2022 World Cup matches. To overcome the heat, the Qataris have pledged to equip stadiums with air cooling systems that maintain temperatures at no higher than plus 27 degrees Celsius.
The largest of the stadiums,Lusail Aykonik Stadium, accommodates 86,000 spectators and will host the 2022 World Cup final on December 18, 2022.
5. At the time of the World Cup in Qatar, the sale and consumption of alcohol will be partially legalized, but this can only be done in fan zones.
6. According to the estimates of the newspaper The Guardian, during the preparation of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, more than 6.5 thousand migrants died, who worked in the construction of stadiums, hotels and other facilities. Most of the citizens of India - 2.7 thousand people, another 1.6 thousand - from Nepal, 1,000 - from Bangladesh, more than 800 - from Pakistan and just over 550 - from Sri Lanka. Earlier, human rights organizations have repeatedly reported violations of workers' rights at these construction sites and poor working conditions there.
7. Qatar will admit only fans vaccinated against coronavirus at the 2022 World Cup.
8. For the first time, all active members of FIFA will take part in the qualifying tournament.
9. Qatar's preparations for the 2022 FIFA World Cup are now 95% complete. On June 6, 2021, the Deputy Minister of Finance of Qatar for Economic Affairs Saud bin Abdullah al-Attiyah spoke about this at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
10. French and Belgian coaches Didier Deschamps and Roberto Martinez, respectively, are 100% likely to be "at the helm" of their teams at the 2022 World Cup.
11. Ukrainian police will take part in maintaining order at the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
12. At the 2022 World Cup it will be possible to use flags with LGBT symbols. The Qatari authorities have pledged that they are ready to adhere tonorms FIFAaimed at fostering tolerance. At the same time, Qatar itself has strict anti-LGBT laws.
Fans will be able to use flags with symbols at stadiums. Also rainbow flags can be attached to corner flags.
13. FIFA has opened ticket sales for the 2022 World Cup final in Qatar, which can be purchased for a whopping 48,802 euros.
Fans registering for the package must purchase at least two tickets, totaling € 48,802, in order to qualify for the tournament's final game atStadium Lusail next year.
Fans will have access to a lounge area in the central sector of the stadium, where spectators will be offered a four-course meal, including soft drinks, soft and alcoholic cocktails, champagne, spirits, wines and beer. The service is available before the start of the match, during the break and after the match.
14. The North Korean national team has refused to continue to qualify for the 2022 World Cup.
At that time, the DPRK national team had already played five matches in Group H of the World Cup qualification.
15. Former Arsenal head coach Arsene Wenger said that automatic offside detection could be applied at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
Wenger is currentlyDirector of Global Football Development FIFA's.
16. It will be possible to get to the stadiums from the hotels either by metro, or by metro and bus. Trams and trolleybuses will also transport passengers at the World Championship.
17. The maximum distance between stadiums is only 56 km. It will take no more than an hour for football fans to get from one arena to another.
18. World Cup 2022 will be the most sustainable in the history of the World Championships.
19. COVID-19 will not affect the tournament. There will be no restrictions (other than vaccinations).
20. World Cup - 2022 for the first time in its history will be held in autumn and winter (from November 21 to December 18, 2022). In addition, the 22nd World Cup will be played in the Middle East for the first time.
December 25 is just around the corner, which means your holiday festivities are likely to escalate. From buying the perfect gift for everyone on your list to making Christmas party plans, the spirit of the season is in full swing. For an extra dose of fun this article will help you spread some good ideas or messages on Christmas eve.
Whether you print these sayings to hang in your home or office, or write a quote on your holiday cards, this large list of the top 100 Merry Christmas quotes is sure to get you into the holiday mood.
1. Joy to the world, the Lord has come, let the earth receive its King. - Joy to the world
2. Walk in a winter wonderland. - Winter's Tale
3. Peace on earth will come when we live every day as Christmas. - Helen Steiner Rice
4. How you spend Christmas is more important than how much. - Henry David Thoreau
5. The finest and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. You need to feel them with your heart. - Helen Keller
6. Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hold hands. -
7. Your children need your presence more than your gifts. - Jesse Jackson
8. “One is never enough. socks - said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas came and went and I didn't have a single pair. People will insist on giving me books. ”- J.K. Rowling
9. So this Christmas ... What have you done? - John Lennon
10. Christmas is not a season. This is a feeling. - Edna Ferber
11. Joy together is a double joy. - John Roy
12. Christmas works like glue. It keeps us all together. - Rosie Thomas
13. I dream of a white Christmas like the ones I knew before. - Irving Berlin
14. Love the giver more than the gift. - Brigham Young
15. Remembrance, like a candle, burns brightest at Christmas. - Charles Dickens
16. Christmas does something else for someone else. - Charles M. Schultz
17. Christmas is the time to kindle the fire of hospitality. - Washington Irving
18. I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite fairy tale. The pleasure manifests itself in the familiar manner of the beginning of the story, in anticipation of familiar turns, in familiar moments of anticipation, in a familiar climax and ending. - Fred Rogers
19. It was the night before Christmas when no creature moved around the house, not even a mouse. - Clement Clarke Moore
20. When we think back to the past Christmas, we usually find that the simplest things — not the great events — exude the greatest radiance. happiness . - Bob Hope
21. What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. - Agnes M. Pahro
22. Throughout the year we get better because we become children in spirit again at Christmas. - Laura Ingalls Wilder
23. Thank God for His unspeakable Gift. - 2 Corinthians 9:15
24. Don't we forget the true meaning of Christmas? You know the birth of Santa. - Bart Simpson
25. Every time the bell rings, the Angel gets his wings. - It's a wonderful life
26. At Christmas, all roads lead home. - Marjorie Holmes
27. Christmas cannot be bought in the store. Maybe Christmas means a little more. - Dr. Seuss
28. May your heart be warm, your holidays splendid, and your heart tenderly held in the hand of the good Lord. - Unknown
29. Christmas for me is as many happy people as possible. - Tupac Shakur
30. May your days be cheerful and bright. -White Christmas
31. Christmas and the holidays are a time for gifts. This is the time when people are kinder and more open. - Gisele Bundchen
32. We are counting down the days, just to experience it almost the same way we always do. It's so comfortable, familiar and nostalgic that we honestly have no desire to improve it. - Joanna Gaines
33. My brother, little sister and I decorate the tree together, and every year we quarrel over who to hang our handmade children's decorations. - Carly Rae Jepsen
34. In the very first snow . After all, when the first snow is also Christmas snow, well, something wonderful will happen. -Snowman Frosty
35. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and now, everything is softer and more beautiful. - Norman Vincent Peel
36. Even as an adult, I still find it difficult to fall asleep on Christmas Eve. - Carrie Lateth
37. Don't be confused with tinsel. - Unknown
38. As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas should be, Christmas is. - Eric Sevareid
39. I heard the bells on Christmas Day.
Their old familiar hymns are playing,
And wild and sweet
Words are repeated
Peace on earth, good to people! - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
40. God never gives anyone a gift that they cannot receive. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we are all able to understand and accept it. - Pope Francis
41. It's not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving. - Mother Teresa
42. City sidewalks.
Dressed in a festive style
in the air
There is a feeling
Christmas... - Silver Bells
43. Never be too old to look up in the sky on Christmas Eve. - Unknown
44. Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real thing in the world is that we cannot see. -Polar Express
45. Oh, the weather outside is awful,
But the fire is so delicious,
And since we have nowhere to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. -'Let It Snow
46. It was the night before Christmas when not a single creature moved around the house, not even a mouse. - Clement Clarke Moore
47. Let's keep Christmas great without thinking about greed. - Ann Garnett Schultz
48. This is the most wonderful time of the year! - Edward Paula and George Wyle
49. Christmas is not just a day, it is a mood. -Miracle on 34th Street
50. Christmas is a time not only for joy, but also for reflection. - Winston Churchill
51. Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth, sweetening all your taste buds, making you wish it to last forever. - Richel E. Goodrich
52. Christmas is forever, not just one day. Because to love, to share, to give cannot be postponed. - Norman Wesley Brooks
53. The world is tired over the years, but at Christmas it's young. - Phillips Brooks
54. Christmas is a piece of home that a person carries in his heart. - Freya Stark
55. He who does not have Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. - Roy L. Smith
56. One of the greatest riots in the world is the living room mess at Christmas. - Andy Rooney
57. There should be at least one day of the year to remind us that we are here for something else besides ourselves. - Eric Sevareid
58. The joy of brightening up other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays. Jones
59. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas. - Dale Evans Rogers
60. Blessed is the time that involves the whole world in a conspiracy of love. - Hamilton Wright Maby
61. Christmas is a day of meaning and tradition, a special day spent in a warm circle of family and friends. - Margaret Thatcher
62. Christmas in the heart lifts Christmas into the air. - W. T. Ellis
63. Play and have fun at Christmas, because Christmas only comes once a year. - Thomas Tusser
64. Every gift that is given, even if it is small, is really great if it is given with love. - Pindar
65. Christmas is a holiday together. Winnie the Pooh
66. It occurred to him that the way you spent Christmas was a message to the world about where you were. life . - Nick Hornby
67. Christmas is a children's party, and the holidays are a time for young people to dance. - Booth Tarkington
68. Who Keeps Christ? birthday ! How few are His commandments! - Benjamin Franklin
69. Want to meet Christ at Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, greet the unwanted, care for the sick, love your enemies, and treat others as you would. - Steve Maraboli
70. If you want to experience the true meaning of Christmas, give something to someone who has nothing to offer in return. - Tony Sorenson
71. The reality of loving God is to love him like a superhero who saved you from all sorts of things, not Santa Claus who just gave you something. - Criss Jami
72. The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood. - Richard Paul Evans
73. The best way to cheer you up is to sing out loud so everyone can hear. -Elf
74. Christmas was definitely the best thing in the world, even better than pizza. But instead of all her favorite fillings, Amitola was surrounded by all her beloved people. - Aishabella Sheikh
75. And when we give each other gifts for Christmas In His name, let us remember that He gave us the sun, moon and stars, and the earth with its forests, mountains and oceans - and everything that lives and moves on them. - Sigrid Undset
76. The rooms were very quiet, while the pages turned gently and the winter sun penetrated inside, touching bright heads and serious faces with Christmas greetings. –Louisa May Alcott
77. If I were a philosopher, I would write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life needs to be taken seriously, and that Christmas with children is one of the few times when men become fully alive. –Robert Lind
78 .. Christmas Eve will find me where the love light shines. I'll be home for Christmas, at least in my sleep. - I'll be home for Christmas
79. I dream of a white Christmas, just like the ones I knew before. Where the treetops sparkle and children listen, hear bells in the snow.
- White Christmas
80. Merry Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on, your problems will be out of sight. - Merry Christmas
81. He sees you when you sleep, he knows when you are awake. He knows when you've been good or bad, so be good, for heaven's sake! - Santa Claus comes to town
82. Offers of Christmas gifts:
Forgive your enemy.
The enemy is tolerance.
To a friend, to your heart.
To the customer, service.
All - charity.
A good example for every child.
Yourself, respect. - Oren Arnold
83. Perhaps the best decoration for Christmas is smiles. - Unknown
84. I dream of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I'll drink the red. - Unknown
85. Christmas is truly Christmas when we celebrate it with the light of love for those who need it most. - Ruth Carter Stapleton
86. Christmas is not only a time of fun and excitement. Moreover, this is the time to reflect on the eternal. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiveness. - JK Penny
87. Bless us, Lord, this Christmas is peace of mind; Teach us to be patient and always be kind. - Helen Steiner Rice
89. Christmas is a day of joy and mercy. May God make you very rich in both. - Phillips Brooks
90. Baby, it's cold outside. - Dean Martin
91. I believe ... I believe ... It's stupid, but I believe. -Miracle on 34th Street
92. It's fun time! - Decorate Rooms
93. A clear conscience is a constant Christmas. - Benjamin Franklin
94. The gifts of time and love are undoubtedly the main ingredients for a truly Merry Christmas. - Peg Bracken
95. A Christmas miracle is when your family doesn't have a fight all day. - Melanie White
96. Christmas magic is silent. You don't hear it - you feel it. You know that. You believe it. - Kevin Alan Milne
97. Peace be your present for Christmas and your blessing for the whole year! - Unknown
98. Christmas is a tonic for our soul. This encourages us to think about others and not about ourselves. He directs our thoughts to bestowal. - B.S. Forbes
99. You know you're getting old when Santa starts looking younger. - Robert Paul
100. Let's light it up. - Unknown
Throughout our lives, we often ask ourselves various questions and one of the most burning questions is: "What will happen if ...". Some do certain things to satisfy their curiosity and still answer it, while others simply become casual witnesses of amazing discoveries.
David Blaine's hands after spending 7 days underwaterDavid Blaine's hands after spending 7 days underwater
What happens if tomato seeds sprout right inside the fruit
What happens if someone with Raynaud's syndrome is outdoors in cold weather without gloves
Here's What You See When You Cut a Golf Ball
What happens if you store garlic in a vacuum package
What will happen if you play the game "Snake" on your phone to the end
This is what happens if you drop your earphone on the beach - it will magnetise iron from the sand.
"My foot after wearing a wet boot with a hole for 10 hours."
"I accidentally left sparkling mineral water in the freezer and it happened."
This is what happens if you don't comb your hair for years.
"I accidentally forgot that I have a whole bag of grass seeds."
What happens if you forget about cream cheese for a couple of weeks
What happens to flowers after an ice storm
A pattern that lightning can leave if it strikes the sidewalk
What will you see if you remove a plant that should have been transplanted for a long time from a pot
What happens if you use the same wooden chef's spoon for over 30 years
"What the fluff roller looked like after I cleaned the blanket with it."
An interesting effect of smoke hitting a sunbeam
"I forgot about cooking sweet potatoes with marshmallows and it turned into this."