50 World Cup interesting quotes
The national football teams have met in the World Cup once every four years since 1930, the only exception being the period of the Second World War. Find out some of the details about this important sporting event that even the most ardent fans do not know.
1. "If you want to have a good time at Wembley, don't call the Germans." Alan Shearer.
2. “Did I say that only the sky is higher than Milan? Everything is correct. But Inter is above the sky. " Antonio Cassano.
3. “Italian football is a game of fear. Two are attacking, 10 are defending, and young players are in the reserve. " Arrigo Sacchi.
4. "Football is the most important thing of all unimportant things." Arrigo Sacchi.
5. “If you don't know what to do with the ball in the box, just score a goal. And after the match we will figure out what else could have been done. " Bob Paisley.
6. “The father of my future wife asked what I was doing. I said that I am a football player. He tensed and asked if I had a profession. I replied that this is the profession. But when I saw the look on his face, I added that I knew how to lay bricks. He immediately perked up. " Bob Paisley.
7. “My work at Liverpool has not always been successful. Once we became the second. " Bob Paisley.
8. "The problem with the referees is that they know the rules of the game, but they don't understand the game itself." Bill Shankly.
9. “In the first half, there were academics with canes in CSKA uniform on the field. And in the second half I saw professional footballers ”. Valery Gazzaev.
10. "The game is forgotten, the result remains." Valery Lobanovsky.
11. “A coach's job? I don't want to lose a footballer in myself, and this must be done in order to become a successful coach. " Dennis Bergkamp.
12. "The best place to defend the goal is in someone else's penalty area." Jock Stein.
13. "Even if it was a hand, it was the hand of God." Diego Maradona.
14. “When I die, no one will remember who I met, who I fought with and how many cars I crashed, because it doesn't matter. They will remember my game. " George Best.
15. “In 1969, I gave up alcohol and women. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life. " George Best.
16. “When the teams were recruited at school, I was always the last to be picked. I was little. " David Beckham.
17. "The stones thrown at me would be enough for a monument." Jose Mourinho.
18. “Victories are not boring. Win 10 games in a row and you want to win 11 more. " Zinedine Zidane.
19. "Life is full of regrets, but they are not worth the time spent on them." Zinedine Zidane.
20. "Why buy a Ferrari if you drive it like a Fiat?" Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
21. “If you have the ball, you have to make the field as big as possible. If your opponents have the ball, you have to make the field as small as possible. " Johan Cruyff.
22. "Every disadvantage can become an advantage." Johan Cruyff.
23. "Italians never outplay anyone, but it is always very easy for them to lose." Johan Cruyff.
24. “I am a former footballer, former coach, former director and former President Emeritus. This list shows once again that everything comes to an end. " Johan Cruyff.
25. "The secret is to smoke a cigarette to calm the nerves, and then take a big sip of something stronger to tone the muscles." Lev Yashin.
26. "I am sure that in a few weeks I can learn to speak English well enough for any German to understand me." Lothar Matthäus.
27. “Running is for animals. We need brains and a ball to play football. ” Louis van Gaal.
28. "I took over the team, but I hope to leave behind a team." Luis Aragones.
29. "If you have the best players, it does not mean that you have the best team." Marcello Lippi.
30. “I don't like compliments. I prefer to hear criticism and refute it. " Paul Scholes.
31. “I lost three World Championships on penalties. Do you mind if I say this is getting on my nerves? " Roberto Baggio.
32. “My job is aggression. I'm going to war. What I do can hardly be called participation in a football match. " Roy Keane.
33. “People say that you have to go with the flow, but do you know who goes with the flow? Dead fish. " Roy Keane.
34. "If it came to a fight with Patrick Vieira, he would kill me." Roy Keane.
35. “If I don’t go to the club at night, I won’t score during the day.” Romario.
36. “I'm ugly. But what I do is fascinating. " Ronaldinho.
37. Winning the World Cup is better than sex. And not because sex is not so good - it's just that the World Cup, unlike sex, happens only once every four years. " Ronaldo.
38. “Usually when players exchange shirts, they always smell like sweat. But Beckham's T-shirt only smelled of cologne. Either he manages to somehow remove his smell, or he sweats with perfume. " Ronaldo.
39. “I play not with my mind, but with my heart. I do not think - I act. " Thierry Henry.
40. “Italians are losing football matches as if they were wars. And they are losing wars as if they were football matches. " Winston Churchill.
41. “The only thing I know about Feyenoord is that they are from the same country where Ajax play. Fabio Capello.
42. "In football, the strongest does not win, but the strongest is the one who won." Franz Beckenbauer.
43. "Advantage means nothing if the opponent has chances." Franz Beckenbauer.
44. "Sometimes, when you walk into the locker room, it seems that you are in Hollywood." Franz Beckenbauer.
45. “I hate tiki-taku. I don’t want to hear about her anymore. Tiki-taka is a bunch of shit, pass to pass. I don't force my players to deal with such rubbish. " Josep Guardiola.
46. “I think there are two Christs. Alone there, upstairs, well, I am here. " Hristo Stoichkov.
47. “Daddy told me:“ Edik, football is a good thing, it’s help in work. If you suddenly shine in football, it will be easier to get a job at the factory ”. Edward Malofeev.
48. "What would football be if not for me?" Ellenio Herrera.
49. "Seagulls follow the trawler because they think the sardines will be thrown into the sea." Eric Cantona.
50. “Sports are completely controlled. Nowadays, football matches have nothing to do with the games in the yard. Imagination has no place here. " Jari Litmanen.
Elon Musk is an entrepreneur, engineer, inventor, investor, philanthropist and visionary. A lot of activities, right? Not nearly. If we list the number of companies he founded or is currently CEO, we fill another line - PayPal, SpaceX, Tesla, SolarCity, Hyperloop, OpenAI, The Boring Company, Neuralink, Zip2.
Elon Musk was born in Pretoria, South Africa and has had entrepreneurial values for a long time. He currently has it all started when he founded Zip2 in 1995 with his brother. The business involved an online city guide, which at the time was in the realm of science fiction. He made his first money from selling it in 1999. He earned about $ 30 million for his share of the company. That's where the ascent began.
This was followed by a series of investments, from his next company, X.com, which later turned into PayPal, and then came Tesla and SpaceX, businesses that really brought him fame. Elon Musk is also known for his ambition to prevent a possible human extinction, bringing our species to the rank of "multi-planetary civilization" by creating a colony on Mars that can support life. He has often been ridiculed for his conceptions, which seem very "ahead of their time," but all the time he has proved us right.
Other ideas that Elon Musk came up with include Hyperloop One, the way he wants to reinvent the transportation industry, inventing a fifth way we can move. It is a vacuum tube through which pressurized capsules with speeds of up to 900-1000 km / h are to circulate, which is currently being tested. It would link, in the first phase, San Francisco to Los Angeles, and, in the other part of the world, Dubai to Abu Dhabi.
- “People work better when they know WHERE they want to go and WHY.” - Elon Musk
- “What really matters is a person's good heart.” - Elon Musk
- “I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one-night stand. I'm looking for a serious partner, a soul mate, things like that. If I'm not in love, if I don't have a stable partner, I can't be happy.” - Elon Musk
- “Big companies are built on big products.”- Elon Musk
- “I would like to die on Mars. But not during a fatal impact.”- Elon Musk
- “Life is too short for long-term resentment.” - Elon Musk
- “I like to be involved in world-changing actions. “- Elon Musk
- “I think we are at the dawn of a new era of space exploration.”- Elon Musk
- “When I was a kid, I used to say, "I don't want to be alone!"- Elon Musk
- “It's important for people to come to work and enjoy what they do.”- Elon Musk
After so many innovations in a very wide range of fields, you would be tempted to say that Musk doesn't have much time for anything else. Wrong. SpaceX created the world's first reusable orbital rocket and managed to reduce the cost of launching into space by a third. Asked at one point by a journalist if he didn't feel like he needed a vacation, Elon Musk responded by saying, "I once took a vacation and a rocket exploded. I'm not going to repeat this mistake. "
Space X has become a US government contractor and frequently flies to the International Space Station to carry supplies and food. Most of its launches take place on ramp 39A at Cape Canaveral, which is also the starting point for Apollo 11, the mission that took the first humans to the moon. The missiles used are their own products and are called Falcon, an allusion to the famous ship "Millennium Falcon" from the Star Wars series.
- “I don't create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to do the job.”- Elon Musk
- “The only thing that makes sense is to work together for collective enlightenment.”- Elon Musk
- “If humanity did not land on Mars during my lifetime, I would be very disappointed.”- Elon Musk
- “Patience is a virtue, and I am still trying to learn to be patient. It's a hard lesson.”- Elon Musk
- “In order for your voice to be heard in Washington, you have to make a small contribution.”- Elon Musk
- “It's OK to have all the eggs in one basket as long as you know what's going on in that basket.”- Elon Musk
- “When I say something, it usually happens. Maybe not immediately or scheduled, but it happens.”- Elon Musk
- “When something really matters to you, you do it even if you are unlucky.”- Elon Musk
- “Some people don't like change, but we have to accept it when the alternative is disaster.”- Elon Musk
- “People have to do exactly what they love. This will make them happier than anything else.”- Elon Musk
In addition to space travel and various tubes, Musk focuses heavily on the intelligent use of electricity. Tesla is proof of this obsession of his, the autonomy of the cars he created being the highest in the industry. The name is a tribute to the famous scientist Nikola Tesla. Musk is also experimenting with new technologies that he can implement on Tesla, such as Autopilot, which is already being implemented, in a somewhat more primitive way than he intends in the future.
Recently, Musk also invested in a startup called SolarCity, which plans to replace the traditional tiles you have on the roof of your house with some based on photovoltaic cells. They would be marketed at an extremely attractive price, incomparable to that of alternative technologies already present on the market. In short, you won't have to spend a lot of money on huge solar panels, but you can turn your roof into something like that. This technology will also be implemented on Tesla, the tailgate of the car will be replaced.
Seen as one of the most controversial startups in the world, Neuralink aims to integrate Artificial Intelligence into the human brain. Elon Musk co-founded this business in 2016, wanting to create a fusion between the brain and software so that man can take the next step forward. Among the benefits of this technology on the brain could be the increase in human memory capacity, as well as finding a way to interact more directly with digital devices.
- “There's a big difference between me and Tony Stark. I have 5 kids, so I spend more time at Disneyland than at parties.”- Elon Musk
- “If you wake up in the morning convinced that you will be fine in the future, then you will have a bright day. If not, no!”- Elon Musk
- “I think this is the best advice: to constantly think about how you could do things better and always ask yourself questions.”- Elon Musk
- “Do you want to be extremely rigorous about the best things you can do? Find the "faults" in your business and "fix them"!”- Elon Musk
- “I anticipate that in 30 years, most cars in the US will be electric, and I'm not talking about hybrid cars, but all-electric.”- Elon Musk
- “I believe that the purpose of life on earth means more than solving problems. It must have an inspirational purpose, even if the purpose is for the benefit of someone else.”- Elon Musk
- “I think it's wrong to hire a large number of people to solve a complicated problem. Numbers will never be the equivalent of talent in finding the optimal solution. Two people who know nothing are no better than one who knows.”- Elon Musk
- “It's not like we can burn coal in power plants. Coal is a finite resource and we need to find alternatives until we run out of coal, and by then, only God knows how many tons of carbon dioxide from the ground we send into the atmosphere.”- Elon Musk
- "A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it's just as good as its people and how excited they are to create. I want to recognize a lot of super-talented people. I'm just facing companies ". - Elon Musk
- "Avoid hiring MBAs as much as possible. MBA programs do not teach people how to start companies. ”- Elon Musk
Contrary to the suggestive name, this startup of Musk is not boring at all, and the origin story is very interesting. One day, while he was stuck in traffic, Musk posted a message on Twitter saying that he would start digging some tunnels to solve the traffic problem. Said and done. As the company was founded at the beginning of the year, it could not quickly obtain testing permits in living areas. So he set to work in the backyard of SpaceX in California.
In private, Musk is very discreet. Its estimated wealth is 13.6 billion euros, ranking 80th in the top of the richest people in the world. The South African lives in the famous Bel-Air neighborhood of Beverly Hills and has 6 children from an older marriage. Now, he is with Amber Heard, Johnny Depp's ex-wife, a relationship with which he does not go out very often.
When he's not trying to change the world and take us to Mars, Elon Musk is a regular at surprise movie appearances. He had episodic scenes in "Machete" and, more recently, in "Why Him," a film that tells the story of a more nonconformist entrepreneur in Silicon Valley. He is also a big fan of the series "The Big Bang Theory", where he appeared in an episode, playing himself.
- "Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and looking into the abyss of death." - Elon Musk
- "The brand is just a perception, and the perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be before, sometimes it will be behind. But the brand is simply a collective impression that some have of a product." - Elon Musk
- "Don't be fooled into believing that something works when it's not, or you'll be stuck on a bad solution." - Elon Musk
- "Failure is an option here. If things don't fail, not innovative enough." - Elon Musk
- "I am always optimistic, but I am realistic. Not with the expectation of great success I started Tesla or SpaceX ... I just thought they were important enough to do anyway. ”- Elon Musk
- "I always invest my money in the companies I create. I don't believe in using just other people's money. I don't think that's fair. I will not ask other people to invest in something if I am not prepared to do it myself. ”- Elon Musk
- "I think there is a lot of potential if you have a convincing product and people are willing to pay a premium for it. I think that's what Apple showed. You can buy a mobile phone or a laptop much cheaper, but the Apple product is much better than the alternative and people are willing to pay this premium. ”- Elon Musk
- "I don't create companies to create companies, but to get things done." - Elon Musk
- "I don't spend my time pontificating on high-definition things; I spend my time solving engineering and manufacturing problems." - Elon Musk
- "I don't think it's a good idea to plan to sell a company." - Elon Musk
- "I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not in time, but it usually happens." - Elon Musk
- "I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you constantly think about what you've done and how you could do it better." - Elon Musk
- "I think the best way to attract venture capital is to try to come up with a demonstration of any product or service that is and, ideally, take it as far as you can. See if you can sell this to real customers and you can start building momentum. The more you get, the more funding you will have. "- Elon Musk
- "I think we have a duty to maintain the light of conscience to make sure it continues in the future." - Elon Musk
- "I would have just asked things ... It would make my parents angry ... That I wouldn't have believed them just when they said something, because I would have asked them why. And then I would consider if the answer was sensitive given everything I knew. "- Elon Musk
- "I wouldn't say I have a lack of fear. In fact, I'd like my fear emotion to be less because it's very distracting and fried my nervous system." - Elon Musk
- "I'm interested in things that change the world or that affect the future and the wonderful, new technology in which you see it and say to yourself, 'Wow, how did this happen?' How is that possible? '"- Elon Musk
- "Actually, I haven't read any books on time management." - Elon Musk
- "If something needs to be designed and invented and you have to figure out how to make sure the value of the thing you create is greater than the cost of inputs, then that's probably my core skill." - Elon Musk
- "If something is important enough you should try, even if the likely result is failure." - Elon Musk
- "If you get up in the morning and think the future will be better, it's a bright day. Otherwise, it's not." - Elon Musk
- "If you're a co-founder or CEO, you have to do all sorts of tasks that you shouldn't do ... If you don't do your business, the company won't succeed ... No task is too menial." - Elon Musk
- "If you try to create a company, it's like baking a cake. You need to have all the ingredients in the right proportion. ”- Elon Musk
- "It is a mistake to hire a large number of people to do a complicated job. Numbers will never compensate for the talent in getting the right answer (two people who don't know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress and make the task incredibly expensive. ”- Elon Musk
- "It's okay to have eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to this basket." - Elon Musk
- "It's very important to like the people you work with, otherwise your life and job will be pretty miserable." - Elon Musk
- "My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much on someone's talent and not someone's personality. I think it's important if someone has a good heart." - Elon Musk
- "People should follow what they are passionate about. This will make them happier than almost anything else. ”- Elon Musk
- "People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important for people to look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoying work. ”- Elon Musk
- "Persistence is very important. You don't have to give up if you're not forced to give up." - Elon Musk
- "Really pay attention to negative feedback and ask for it, especially from friends. ... Almost no one does that and it's incredibly useful. ”- Elon Musk
- "Some people don't like change, but you have to embrace change if the alternative is disaster." - Elon Musk
- "Starting and developing a business is just as important for the innovation, strength and determination of the people behind it as the product they sell." - Elon Musk
- "Talent is extremely important. It's like a sports team, the team with the best individual player will often win, but then there's a multiplier of how these players work together and the strategy they use." - Elon Musk
- "The first step is to determine that something is possible; then the probability will occur." - Elon Musk
- "There are really two things that need to happen for a new technology to be accessible on the mass market. One is that you need economies of scale. The other is that you have to iterate on design. You have to go through several versions. ”- Elon Musk
- "There is an extraordinary prejudice against risk-taking. Everyone is trying to optimize their bottom coverage. ”- Elon Musk
- "At SpaceX we have a 'strict no-rope policy.' - Elon Musk
- "What makes innovative thinking happen?" I think it's really a thought. You have to decide. ”- Elon Musk
- "When Henry Ford made cheap and reliable cars, people said, 'Nah, what about a horse? "It was a huge bet that he made and it worked. ”- Elon Musk
- "When someone has an innovative evolution, it's rarely a small thing. Very rarely, it is a small thing. It's usually a bunch of things that collectively are a huge innovation. ”- Elon Musk
- "When something is important enough, you do it even if the chances are not in your favor." - Elon Musk
- "It simply came to our notice then. That is, you only need to enter weeks between 80 and 100 hours each week. [This] improves the chances of success. If other people put in 40 hours of work and put in 100 hours of work, then even if you do the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what they need a year to accomplish. ”- Elon Musk
- "You have to say, 'Well, why did he succeed where others failed?' ”- Elon Musk
- "You shouldn't do things differently just because they're different. They have to be better. ”- Elon Musk
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
The 2022 FIFA World Cup is planned for the first time in a Middle East country. Despite all the speculation, corruption scandals and proceedings, the Arab country is already in full swing preparing for the tournament, which in its scale and organizational aspects can at least partially surpass the recent World Cup games in the Russian Federation.
As the organizers themselves admitted, it will be difficult for them to achieve the same level and professionalism in organizational matters as Russia did. At the same time, according to the Qataris, their championship will be remembered for a long time not only by the fans, but also by the guests of the country.
1.This is the last FIFA World Cup with 32 teams - from 2026, the final will be expanded to 48 teams.
2. The logo of the World Cup 2022 is a ribbon symbolizing infinity and harmony, as well as the shape of sand dunes. The ribbon features traditional Arabic designs. In the logo, you can see the numbers 2 and 0 (associated with the year of the event). He is depicted in the colors of the Qatari flag and traditionally white Arab clothing. Qatar 2022 is written in ancient Arabic script.
3. The Qatar national team will take part in the final stage of the World Cup for the first time in its history. The state was automatically qualified as the organizer of the tournament.
4.8 stadiums from five cities will host the 2022 World Cup matches. To overcome the heat, the Qataris have pledged to equip stadiums with air cooling systems that maintain temperatures at no higher than plus 27 degrees Celsius.
The largest of the stadiums,Lusail Aykonik Stadium, accommodates 86,000 spectators and will host the 2022 World Cup final on December 18, 2022.
5. At the time of the World Cup in Qatar, the sale and consumption of alcohol will be partially legalized, but this can only be done in fan zones.
6. According to the estimates of the newspaper The Guardian, during the preparation of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, more than 6.5 thousand migrants died, who worked in the construction of stadiums, hotels and other facilities. Most of the citizens of India - 2.7 thousand people, another 1.6 thousand - from Nepal, 1,000 - from Bangladesh, more than 800 - from Pakistan and just over 550 - from Sri Lanka. Earlier, human rights organizations have repeatedly reported violations of workers' rights at these construction sites and poor working conditions there.
7. Qatar will admit only fans vaccinated against coronavirus at the 2022 World Cup.
8. For the first time, all active members of FIFA will take part in the qualifying tournament.
9. Qatar's preparations for the 2022 FIFA World Cup are now 95% complete. On June 6, 2021, the Deputy Minister of Finance of Qatar for Economic Affairs Saud bin Abdullah al-Attiyah spoke about this at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
10. French and Belgian coaches Didier Deschamps and Roberto Martinez, respectively, are 100% likely to be "at the helm" of their teams at the 2022 World Cup.
11. Ukrainian police will take part in maintaining order at the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
12. At the 2022 World Cup it will be possible to use flags with LGBT symbols. The Qatari authorities have pledged that they are ready to adhere tonorms FIFAaimed at fostering tolerance. At the same time, Qatar itself has strict anti-LGBT laws.
Fans will be able to use flags with symbols at stadiums. Also rainbow flags can be attached to corner flags.
13. FIFA has opened ticket sales for the 2022 World Cup final in Qatar, which can be purchased for a whopping 48,802 euros.
Fans registering for the package must purchase at least two tickets, totaling € 48,802, in order to qualify for the tournament's final game atStadium Lusail next year.
Fans will have access to a lounge area in the central sector of the stadium, where spectators will be offered a four-course meal, including soft drinks, soft and alcoholic cocktails, champagne, spirits, wines and beer. The service is available before the start of the match, during the break and after the match.
14. The North Korean national team has refused to continue to qualify for the 2022 World Cup.
At that time, the DPRK national team had already played five matches in Group H of the World Cup qualification.
15. Former Arsenal head coach Arsene Wenger said that automatic offside detection could be applied at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
Wenger is currentlyDirector of Global Football Development FIFA's.
16. It will be possible to get to the stadiums from the hotels either by metro, or by metro and bus. Trams and trolleybuses will also transport passengers at the World Championship.
17. The maximum distance between stadiums is only 56 km. It will take no more than an hour for football fans to get from one arena to another.
18. World Cup 2022 will be the most sustainable in the history of the World Championships.
19. COVID-19 will not affect the tournament. There will be no restrictions (other than vaccinations).
20. World Cup - 2022 for the first time in its history will be held in autumn and winter (from November 21 to December 18, 2022). In addition, the 22nd World Cup will be played in the Middle East for the first time.
With an estimated fortune of Forbes magazine at over 74 billion dollars, Warren Buffett remains in the top 3 richest people in the world. His lucrative investments also earned him the nickname The Oracle of Omaha. In 1962 he began buying Berkshire Hathaway shares, when a share cost $ 7.5. Today the same action is worth $ 119,000! He has earned his fortune as a result and can give advice from his own experience to succeed.
Time Magazine call him one of the most influential people of all time. Besides the already famous 2 rules: Rule no. 1: never lose money and Rule no. 2: never forget Rule no. 1. Warren Buffett has some tips for those who seek to be successful in life regardless of their field of activity. Bemorepanda have selected below 10 secrets for success in 2021, and not only.
1. Invest in yourself!
Warren Buffettt says in all interviews that the first important investment is in ourselves. The best advice he can give is to constantly invest in us in order to permanently improve our skills and information resources that we have. And this is said by someone who still reads books, reports, business magazines daily, although the wealth he already has could give him for the rest of his life the most luxurious place on the most luxurious beach in the world… but he chooses to still invest in it, daily.
2. Discover your strengths and weaknesses.
"You don't need to be an expert in all areas, but it's important to know how far your area of expertise is and stay within it," says Warren Buffettt. It is best to know your strengths and develop them permanently. Weaknesses can always be improved but be careful to prepare and avoid learning at high cost. Prepare before accessing a new domain. You can learn anything but the important thing is to admit that you don't know or to recognize your level and from there to start.
3. Surround yourself with people you admire.
He advises us to choose friends who behave better than us in the idea of learning to behave better and therefore grow. Mentors are absolutely necessary and Warren Buffettt mentions the power of a mentor on every occasion he has. There is a saying in this sense that sounds something like this: if you think you are or are the smartest in the room, it means that you are not in the right room!
4. Time is the most important resource.
Warren Buffett always says that we all have only 24 hours and it is very important how we spend / spend them. He never attends unnecessary sessions and avoids wasting time. Even Bill Gates mentions in an interview that an important lesson learned from Warren Buffettt is not to waste time and that he became much more careful with his time after discussions with Warren Buffett.
5. Do not hesitate to assume the losses
It sometimes happens that we lose: money, time, energy, etc. The fastest way is to take our lesson and not repeat the mistakes. Let's recognize where we are and what we need to change / improve. Warren Buffett says that "the most important thing to do when you are in a pit is to stop digging."
6. The effect of the snowball - think long term
One of his tips as an investor is to invest in the long term in the companies / industries you understand. Invest in yourself constantly so that you can develop new behaviors. The best reward is the long-term one. Choose goals, long-term plans and constantly improve them. Don't expect it to be the perfect idea, but once the action starts, always add something new and updated. You can enjoy short-term rewards from time to time, but the real results appear in the long run. Never risk losing something you need to get something you don't really need, says Warren Buffett. Snowballs, once it's swirling through the snow, grow, grow - that's the parallel that Warren Buffett makes with human life: once you start thinking long-term, you start accumulating information, skills that must grow daily!
7. Don't be addicted to a single income.
Here are many things we can discuss. You don't need 2 jobs, but there are other variants of part-time activities that can bring you additional income, which by adding them together you can invest in something bigger that works and brings higher income. He himself gives some examples in his interviews that may seem trivial or simple, but if you dedicate your time effectively you can turn your passions into constant income.
8. Never ask the barber if it's time to cut your hair.
It is a plastic way to teach us to ask for advice from the right person, but also to take care of the interest he has. There is no point in asking for advice from those who have not already done what you want them to do, nor is it useful to ask for advice from people whose interests you do not know. "Friends" are not always willing to let you grow, to grow.
9. Don't save after you spend, but spend after you save.
Warren Buffett repeats the idea of saving every income / salary no matter how small / large in all his interviews. The idea of saving is not necessarily a habit of ours, but this advice is already repeated in all successful people, regardless of the field in which they have achieved success. Living from salary to salary can never bring us the financial independence so coveted by most people. You need to know when to stop spending if you want to become financially independent or if you want to learn to enjoy long-term rewards rather than short-term rewards that usually last a short time.
10. Never miss a great opportunity.
He says the lack of action at the right time is even worse than doing nothing. He says it's much better to buy an excellent company at a fair price than a fair company at a "wonderful" price. Opportunities are rare so if it rains with gold take out the big barrel not the finger! Taking risks is one of the keys to the success of those who have succeeded. The state of comfort / safety does not increase!
December 25 is just around the corner, which means your holiday festivities are likely to escalate. From buying the perfect gift for everyone on your list to making Christmas party plans, the spirit of the season is in full swing. For an extra dose of fun this article will help you spread some good ideas or messages on Christmas eve.
Whether you print these sayings to hang in your home or office, or write a quote on your holiday cards, this large list of the top 100 Merry Christmas quotes is sure to get you into the holiday mood.
1. Joy to the world, the Lord has come, let the earth receive its King. - Joy to the world
2. Walk in a winter wonderland. - Winter's Tale
3. Peace on earth will come when we live every day as Christmas. - Helen Steiner Rice
4. How you spend Christmas is more important than how much. - Henry David Thoreau
5. The finest and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. You need to feel them with your heart. - Helen Keller
6. Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hold hands. -
7. Your children need your presence more than your gifts. - Jesse Jackson
8. “One is never enough. socks - said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas came and went and I didn't have a single pair. People will insist on giving me books. ”- J.K. Rowling
9. So this Christmas ... What have you done? - John Lennon
10. Christmas is not a season. This is a feeling. - Edna Ferber
11. Joy together is a double joy. - John Roy
12. Christmas works like glue. It keeps us all together. - Rosie Thomas
13. I dream of a white Christmas like the ones I knew before. - Irving Berlin
14. Love the giver more than the gift. - Brigham Young
15. Remembrance, like a candle, burns brightest at Christmas. - Charles Dickens
16. Christmas does something else for someone else. - Charles M. Schultz
17. Christmas is the time to kindle the fire of hospitality. - Washington Irving
18. I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite fairy tale. The pleasure manifests itself in the familiar manner of the beginning of the story, in anticipation of familiar turns, in familiar moments of anticipation, in a familiar climax and ending. - Fred Rogers
19. It was the night before Christmas when no creature moved around the house, not even a mouse. - Clement Clarke Moore
20. When we think back to the past Christmas, we usually find that the simplest things — not the great events — exude the greatest radiance. happiness . - Bob Hope
21. What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. - Agnes M. Pahro
22. Throughout the year we get better because we become children in spirit again at Christmas. - Laura Ingalls Wilder
23. Thank God for His unspeakable Gift. - 2 Corinthians 9:15
24. Don't we forget the true meaning of Christmas? You know the birth of Santa. - Bart Simpson
25. Every time the bell rings, the Angel gets his wings. - It's a wonderful life
26. At Christmas, all roads lead home. - Marjorie Holmes
27. Christmas cannot be bought in the store. Maybe Christmas means a little more. - Dr. Seuss
28. May your heart be warm, your holidays splendid, and your heart tenderly held in the hand of the good Lord. - Unknown
29. Christmas for me is as many happy people as possible. - Tupac Shakur
30. May your days be cheerful and bright. -White Christmas
31. Christmas and the holidays are a time for gifts. This is the time when people are kinder and more open. - Gisele Bundchen
32. We are counting down the days, just to experience it almost the same way we always do. It's so comfortable, familiar and nostalgic that we honestly have no desire to improve it. - Joanna Gaines
33. My brother, little sister and I decorate the tree together, and every year we quarrel over who to hang our handmade children's decorations. - Carly Rae Jepsen
34. In the very first snow . After all, when the first snow is also Christmas snow, well, something wonderful will happen. -Snowman Frosty
35. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and now, everything is softer and more beautiful. - Norman Vincent Peel
36. Even as an adult, I still find it difficult to fall asleep on Christmas Eve. - Carrie Lateth
37. Don't be confused with tinsel. - Unknown
38. As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas should be, Christmas is. - Eric Sevareid
39. I heard the bells on Christmas Day.
Their old familiar hymns are playing,
And wild and sweet
Words are repeated
Peace on earth, good to people! - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
40. God never gives anyone a gift that they cannot receive. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we are all able to understand and accept it. - Pope Francis
41. It's not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving. - Mother Teresa
42. City sidewalks.
Dressed in a festive style
in the air
There is a feeling
Christmas... - Silver Bells
43. Never be too old to look up in the sky on Christmas Eve. - Unknown
44. Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real thing in the world is that we cannot see. -Polar Express
45. Oh, the weather outside is awful,
But the fire is so delicious,
And since we have nowhere to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. -'Let It Snow
46. It was the night before Christmas when not a single creature moved around the house, not even a mouse. - Clement Clarke Moore
47. Let's keep Christmas great without thinking about greed. - Ann Garnett Schultz
48. This is the most wonderful time of the year! - Edward Paula and George Wyle
49. Christmas is not just a day, it is a mood. -Miracle on 34th Street
50. Christmas is a time not only for joy, but also for reflection. - Winston Churchill
51. Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth, sweetening all your taste buds, making you wish it to last forever. - Richel E. Goodrich
52. Christmas is forever, not just one day. Because to love, to share, to give cannot be postponed. - Norman Wesley Brooks
53. The world is tired over the years, but at Christmas it's young. - Phillips Brooks
54. Christmas is a piece of home that a person carries in his heart. - Freya Stark
55. He who does not have Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. - Roy L. Smith
56. One of the greatest riots in the world is the living room mess at Christmas. - Andy Rooney
57. There should be at least one day of the year to remind us that we are here for something else besides ourselves. - Eric Sevareid
58. The joy of brightening up other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays. Jones
59. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas. - Dale Evans Rogers
60. Blessed is the time that involves the whole world in a conspiracy of love. - Hamilton Wright Maby
61. Christmas is a day of meaning and tradition, a special day spent in a warm circle of family and friends. - Margaret Thatcher
62. Christmas in the heart lifts Christmas into the air. - W. T. Ellis
63. Play and have fun at Christmas, because Christmas only comes once a year. - Thomas Tusser
64. Every gift that is given, even if it is small, is really great if it is given with love. - Pindar
65. Christmas is a holiday together. Winnie the Pooh
66. It occurred to him that the way you spent Christmas was a message to the world about where you were. life . - Nick Hornby
67. Christmas is a children's party, and the holidays are a time for young people to dance. - Booth Tarkington
68. Who Keeps Christ? birthday ! How few are His commandments! - Benjamin Franklin
69. Want to meet Christ at Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, greet the unwanted, care for the sick, love your enemies, and treat others as you would. - Steve Maraboli
70. If you want to experience the true meaning of Christmas, give something to someone who has nothing to offer in return. - Tony Sorenson
71. The reality of loving God is to love him like a superhero who saved you from all sorts of things, not Santa Claus who just gave you something. - Criss Jami
72. The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood. - Richard Paul Evans
73. The best way to cheer you up is to sing out loud so everyone can hear. -Elf
74. Christmas was definitely the best thing in the world, even better than pizza. But instead of all her favorite fillings, Amitola was surrounded by all her beloved people. - Aishabella Sheikh
75. And when we give each other gifts for Christmas In His name, let us remember that He gave us the sun, moon and stars, and the earth with its forests, mountains and oceans - and everything that lives and moves on them. - Sigrid Undset
76. The rooms were very quiet, while the pages turned gently and the winter sun penetrated inside, touching bright heads and serious faces with Christmas greetings. –Louisa May Alcott
77. If I were a philosopher, I would write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life needs to be taken seriously, and that Christmas with children is one of the few times when men become fully alive. –Robert Lind
78 .. Christmas Eve will find me where the love light shines. I'll be home for Christmas, at least in my sleep. - I'll be home for Christmas
79. I dream of a white Christmas, just like the ones I knew before. Where the treetops sparkle and children listen, hear bells in the snow.
- White Christmas
80. Merry Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on, your problems will be out of sight. - Merry Christmas
81. He sees you when you sleep, he knows when you are awake. He knows when you've been good or bad, so be good, for heaven's sake! - Santa Claus comes to town
82. Offers of Christmas gifts:
Forgive your enemy.
The enemy is tolerance.
To a friend, to your heart.
To the customer, service.
All - charity.
A good example for every child.
Yourself, respect. - Oren Arnold
83. Perhaps the best decoration for Christmas is smiles. - Unknown
84. I dream of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I'll drink the red. - Unknown
85. Christmas is truly Christmas when we celebrate it with the light of love for those who need it most. - Ruth Carter Stapleton
86. Christmas is not only a time of fun and excitement. Moreover, this is the time to reflect on the eternal. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiveness. - JK Penny
87. Bless us, Lord, this Christmas is peace of mind; Teach us to be patient and always be kind. - Helen Steiner Rice
89. Christmas is a day of joy and mercy. May God make you very rich in both. - Phillips Brooks
90. Baby, it's cold outside. - Dean Martin
91. I believe ... I believe ... It's stupid, but I believe. -Miracle on 34th Street
92. It's fun time! - Decorate Rooms
93. A clear conscience is a constant Christmas. - Benjamin Franklin
94. The gifts of time and love are undoubtedly the main ingredients for a truly Merry Christmas. - Peg Bracken
95. A Christmas miracle is when your family doesn't have a fight all day. - Melanie White
96. Christmas magic is silent. You don't hear it - you feel it. You know that. You believe it. - Kevin Alan Milne
97. Peace be your present for Christmas and your blessing for the whole year! - Unknown
98. Christmas is a tonic for our soul. This encourages us to think about others and not about ourselves. He directs our thoughts to bestowal. - B.S. Forbes
99. You know you're getting old when Santa starts looking younger. - Robert Paul
100. Let's light it up. - Unknown