100 Interesting Christmas Quotes that you should know in 2021
December 25 is just around the corner, which means your holiday festivities are likely to escalate. From buying the perfect gift for everyone on your list to making Christmas party plans, the spirit of the season is in full swing. For an extra dose of fun this article will help you spread some good ideas or messages on Christmas eve.
Whether you print these sayings to hang in your home or office, or write a quote on your holiday cards, this large list of the top 100 Merry Christmas quotes is sure to get you into the holiday mood.
1. Joy to the world, the Lord has come, let the earth receive its King. - Joy to the world
2. Walk in a winter wonderland. - Winter's Tale
3. Peace on earth will come when we live every day as Christmas. - Helen Steiner Rice
4. How you spend Christmas is more important than how much. - Henry David Thoreau
5. The finest and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. You need to feel them with your heart. - Helen Keller
6. Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hold hands. -
7. Your children need your presence more than your gifts. - Jesse Jackson
8. “One is never enough. socks - said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas came and went and I didn't have a single pair. People will insist on giving me books. ”- J.K. Rowling
9. So this Christmas ... What have you done? - John Lennon
10. Christmas is not a season. This is a feeling. - Edna Ferber
11. Joy together is a double joy. - John Roy
12. Christmas works like glue. It keeps us all together. - Rosie Thomas
13. I dream of a white Christmas like the ones I knew before. - Irving Berlin
14. Love the giver more than the gift. - Brigham Young
15. Remembrance, like a candle, burns brightest at Christmas. - Charles Dickens
16. Christmas does something else for someone else. - Charles M. Schultz
17. Christmas is the time to kindle the fire of hospitality. - Washington Irving
18. I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite fairy tale. The pleasure manifests itself in the familiar manner of the beginning of the story, in anticipation of familiar turns, in familiar moments of anticipation, in a familiar climax and ending. - Fred Rogers
19. It was the night before Christmas when no creature moved around the house, not even a mouse. - Clement Clarke Moore
20. When we think back to the past Christmas, we usually find that the simplest things — not the great events — exude the greatest radiance. happiness . - Bob Hope
21. What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. - Agnes M. Pahro
22. Throughout the year we get better because we become children in spirit again at Christmas. - Laura Ingalls Wilder
23. Thank God for His unspeakable Gift. - 2 Corinthians 9:15
24. Don't we forget the true meaning of Christmas? You know the birth of Santa. - Bart Simpson
25. Every time the bell rings, the Angel gets his wings. - It's a wonderful life
26. At Christmas, all roads lead home. - Marjorie Holmes
27. Christmas cannot be bought in the store. Maybe Christmas means a little more. - Dr. Seuss
28. May your heart be warm, your holidays splendid, and your heart tenderly held in the hand of the good Lord. - Unknown
29. Christmas for me is as many happy people as possible. - Tupac Shakur
30. May your days be cheerful and bright. -White Christmas
31. Christmas and the holidays are a time for gifts. This is the time when people are kinder and more open. - Gisele Bundchen
32. We are counting down the days, just to experience it almost the same way we always do. It's so comfortable, familiar and nostalgic that we honestly have no desire to improve it. - Joanna Gaines
33. My brother, little sister and I decorate the tree together, and every year we quarrel over who to hang our handmade children's decorations. - Carly Rae Jepsen
34. In the very first snow . After all, when the first snow is also Christmas snow, well, something wonderful will happen. -Snowman Frosty
35. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and now, everything is softer and more beautiful. - Norman Vincent Peel
36. Even as an adult, I still find it difficult to fall asleep on Christmas Eve. - Carrie Lateth
37. Don't be confused with tinsel. - Unknown
38. As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas should be, Christmas is. - Eric Sevareid
39. I heard the bells on Christmas Day.
Their old familiar hymns are playing,
And wild and sweet
Words are repeated
Peace on earth, good to people! - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
40. God never gives anyone a gift that they cannot receive. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we are all able to understand and accept it. - Pope Francis
41. It's not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving. - Mother Teresa
42. City sidewalks.
Dressed in a festive style
in the air
There is a feeling
Christmas... - Silver Bells
43. Never be too old to look up in the sky on Christmas Eve. - Unknown
44. Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real thing in the world is that we cannot see. -Polar Express
45. Oh, the weather outside is awful,
But the fire is so delicious,
And since we have nowhere to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. -'Let It Snow
46. It was the night before Christmas when not a single creature moved around the house, not even a mouse. - Clement Clarke Moore
47. Let's keep Christmas great without thinking about greed. - Ann Garnett Schultz
48. This is the most wonderful time of the year! - Edward Paula and George Wyle
49. Christmas is not just a day, it is a mood. -Miracle on 34th Street
50. Christmas is a time not only for joy, but also for reflection. - Winston Churchill
51. Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth, sweetening all your taste buds, making you wish it to last forever. - Richel E. Goodrich
52. Christmas is forever, not just one day. Because to love, to share, to give cannot be postponed. - Norman Wesley Brooks
53. The world is tired over the years, but at Christmas it's young. - Phillips Brooks
54. Christmas is a piece of home that a person carries in his heart. - Freya Stark
55. He who does not have Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. - Roy L. Smith
56. One of the greatest riots in the world is the living room mess at Christmas. - Andy Rooney
57. There should be at least one day of the year to remind us that we are here for something else besides ourselves. - Eric Sevareid
58. The joy of brightening up other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays. Jones
59. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas. - Dale Evans Rogers
60. Blessed is the time that involves the whole world in a conspiracy of love. - Hamilton Wright Maby
61. Christmas is a day of meaning and tradition, a special day spent in a warm circle of family and friends. - Margaret Thatcher
62. Christmas in the heart lifts Christmas into the air. - W. T. Ellis
63. Play and have fun at Christmas, because Christmas only comes once a year. - Thomas Tusser
64. Every gift that is given, even if it is small, is really great if it is given with love. - Pindar
65. Christmas is a holiday together. Winnie the Pooh
66. It occurred to him that the way you spent Christmas was a message to the world about where you were. life . - Nick Hornby
67. Christmas is a children's party, and the holidays are a time for young people to dance. - Booth Tarkington
68. Who Keeps Christ? birthday ! How few are His commandments! - Benjamin Franklin
69. Want to meet Christ at Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, greet the unwanted, care for the sick, love your enemies, and treat others as you would. - Steve Maraboli
70. If you want to experience the true meaning of Christmas, give something to someone who has nothing to offer in return. - Tony Sorenson
71. The reality of loving God is to love him like a superhero who saved you from all sorts of things, not Santa Claus who just gave you something. - Criss Jami
72. The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood. - Richard Paul Evans
73. The best way to cheer you up is to sing out loud so everyone can hear. -Elf
74. Christmas was definitely the best thing in the world, even better than pizza. But instead of all her favorite fillings, Amitola was surrounded by all her beloved people. - Aishabella Sheikh
75. And when we give each other gifts for Christmas In His name, let us remember that He gave us the sun, moon and stars, and the earth with its forests, mountains and oceans - and everything that lives and moves on them. - Sigrid Undset
76. The rooms were very quiet, while the pages turned gently and the winter sun penetrated inside, touching bright heads and serious faces with Christmas greetings. –Louisa May Alcott
77. If I were a philosopher, I would write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life needs to be taken seriously, and that Christmas with children is one of the few times when men become fully alive. –Robert Lind
78 .. Christmas Eve will find me where the love light shines. I'll be home for Christmas, at least in my sleep. - I'll be home for Christmas
79. I dream of a white Christmas, just like the ones I knew before. Where the treetops sparkle and children listen, hear bells in the snow.
- White Christmas
80. Merry Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on, your problems will be out of sight. - Merry Christmas
81. He sees you when you sleep, he knows when you are awake. He knows when you've been good or bad, so be good, for heaven's sake! - Santa Claus comes to town
82. Offers of Christmas gifts:
Forgive your enemy.
The enemy is tolerance.
To a friend, to your heart.
To the customer, service.
All - charity.
A good example for every child.
Yourself, respect. - Oren Arnold
83. Perhaps the best decoration for Christmas is smiles. - Unknown
84. I dream of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I'll drink the red. - Unknown
85. Christmas is truly Christmas when we celebrate it with the light of love for those who need it most. - Ruth Carter Stapleton
86. Christmas is not only a time of fun and excitement. Moreover, this is the time to reflect on the eternal. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiveness. - JK Penny
87. Bless us, Lord, this Christmas is peace of mind; Teach us to be patient and always be kind. - Helen Steiner Rice
89. Christmas is a day of joy and mercy. May God make you very rich in both. - Phillips Brooks
90. Baby, it's cold outside. - Dean Martin
91. I believe ... I believe ... It's stupid, but I believe. -Miracle on 34th Street
92. It's fun time! - Decorate Rooms
93. A clear conscience is a constant Christmas. - Benjamin Franklin
94. The gifts of time and love are undoubtedly the main ingredients for a truly Merry Christmas. - Peg Bracken
95. A Christmas miracle is when your family doesn't have a fight all day. - Melanie White
96. Christmas magic is silent. You don't hear it - you feel it. You know that. You believe it. - Kevin Alan Milne
97. Peace be your present for Christmas and your blessing for the whole year! - Unknown
98. Christmas is a tonic for our soul. This encourages us to think about others and not about ourselves. He directs our thoughts to bestowal. - B.S. Forbes
99. You know you're getting old when Santa starts looking younger. - Robert Paul
100. Let's light it up. - Unknown
When we were kids, we most likely didn’t even realize how deep the meaning of Disney cartoons was. We were more interested in songs and dances, funny characters, terrible villains, and magnificent costumes of princesses and princes. But in these cartoons, especially those that have already become classics like The Lion King, Mulan, and Pocahontas, there are sad, touching moments seasoned with inspirational quotes.
Beautiful, emotional quotes that can touch the core
And if you listen carefully, they can teach some life lessons to children and adults. We have collected Disney quotes for you that will surely increase your motivation and mood.
1. "A flower that blooms in bad weather is the rarest jewel." Emperor, Mulan
2. "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest." Grandma Iva, "Pocahontas"
3. “You are much braver and smarter than you think; and much stronger than you might think. Christopher Robin, "Winnie the Pooh"
4. "Our destiny is within us, and it only takes courage to see it." Merida, "Brave"
5. "Even miracles take a little time." The good fairy, "Cinderella."
6. "Remember, you are the one who can fill this world with light." Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
7. "Hakuna matata". Timon and Pumbaa, The Lion King
8. "Always let your conscience be your guide." Cricket Jiminy, Pinocchio
9. "The same things that hold you down can lift you." Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
10. “The past can hurt, but as I see it, you can either run away from it or take a lesson for yourself.” Rafiki, The Lion King
11. “If you are going to watch all your life, then you will see how the whole life has passed without you.” Laverne, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
12. “You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold and courageous." Lumiere, "Beauty and the Beast"
13. "The whole world is at your feet." Burt, Mary Poppins
14. “Life is a journey full of experiences, not a problem to be solved.” Pooh, "Winnie the Pooh"
15. "Change is good." Rafiki, The Lion King
16. “All it takes is faith and trust.” Peter Pan, "Peter Pan"
17. “I'm on my way. I can cover the distance. It doesn't matter how far. Somehow I will find the strength within me. I know every mile is worth the effort. I'll go anywhere to find my place." Hercules, "Hercules"
Cartoons have existed since the 19th century when various optical illusions obtained with the help of devices were very popular. The original, simple form was a toy for children, a notebook, the pages that could be quickly scrolled. On each page, slightly different figures were drawn from the previous page, and if the images were swiftly changed one after the other, they merged and seemed to move. Since then, this principle in creating cartoons has remained unchanged, but modern technologies have perfected this art.
When cinematography was taking its first steps, the animated film was already a popular genre, although it took a long time to make. For just one minute of animation, 1440 drawings had to be made!
Walt Elias Disney was born on December 5, 1901, in Chicago. The childhood dream of cartoons. In 1923 he founded an animation studio. In 1928, the famous Mickey Mouse character was created. In the beginning, Mickey Mouse had no voice: it was the first time he was cast in a silent film. In 1955 he founded a vast amusement park: Disneyland. More than 500 million people from all over the world - children, parents, grandparents, presidents of states, kings, queens, princesses - have visited the famous amusement park over time.
18. "You're never too old to be young." Lucky, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
19. “You control your destiny; you don't need magic. And there are no magic shortcuts to solve your problems.” Merida, "Brave"
20. “If you focus on what you left behind, you can never see what lies ahead.” Gusteau, "Ratatouille"
21. “You don't just have to fly. Soar". Dumbo, "Dumbo"
22. "You should always say what you think." March Hare, Alice in Wonderland
23. “If you weren’t who you are, then we would all be a little different from who we are now.” Piglet, "Winnie the Pooh"
24. “A real hero is measured not by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” Zeus, "Hercules"
25. “When a smile appears in your heart, there is no better time to start. Think of all the joy you will find when you leave your worries behind. You can fly." Peter Pan, "Peter Pan"
26. “Do things outside of your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it." Rapunzel, "Tangled"
27. “It's up to you how far you go. If you don't try, you'll never know." Merlin, "The Sword in the Stone"
28. "Infinity is not the limit." Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story
29. "Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories." Genie, Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar
30. "Nothing is impossible." Doorknob, Alice in Wonderland
31. “As with many other things, it’s not what’s on the outside that matters, but what’s on the inside.” Merchant, "Aladdin"
32 “Do you know what to do when life fails you? Just keep swimming!" Dory, Finding Nemo
33. "Real beauty lies within." Narrator, Beauty and the Beast
34. “If you can’t say something good, it’s better to keep silent.” Dwarf Thumper, "Bambi"
35. “If you follow in the footsteps of a stranger, you will learn something you never knew.” Pocahontas, "Pocahontas"
36. "Let go of the situation." Elsa, Frozen
37. “The only way to get what you want is to work hard.” Tiana, The Princess, and the Frog
38. “To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.” Mickey Mouse
39. “Sometimes we only see how people are different from us. But if you look closely, you'll see how similar we are." Jasmine, Aladdin
40. “If you keep believing, your dream will come true.” Cinderella, "Cinderella"
41. "We're all crazy here." Cheshire Cat, Alice in Wonderland
42. “Giving up is for beginners.” Philoctetes, "Hercules"
Many people think freedom is primarily the ability to do what you want. And partly, they are right. However, freedom, in a broad sense, does not mean permissiveness. This, if you will, is a responsibility for your actions and thoughts. And the concept of freedom covers much more than walking or driving wherever you please or saying whatever you like.
What is freedom and how to achieve it - the thoughts of bright personalities.
Quotes from famous personalities collected by Bemorepanda show what role freedom plays in our lives and what it means to be free.
Do you wonder what freedom is for you personally?
1. "Life without freedom is like a body without spirit." — Kahlil Gibran.
2. “Better to die fighting for freedom than to be a prisoner for the rest of your life.” - Bob Marley
3. "Being free is not just throwing off your chains, but living in a way that respects and strengthens the freedom of others." — Nelson Mandela.
4. "The only true prison is fear, and the only true freedom is freedom from fear." — Aung San Suu Kyi.
5. "We should be free, not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it." — William Faulkner.
6. “You can find peace. Or you can get freedom. Never count on having both simultaneously.” — Robert A. Heinlein.
7. "Freedom is the oxygen of the soul." — Moshe Dayan.
8. “Wings are freedom only when they are wide open in flight. They are a heavy burden on their backs." — Marina Tsvetaeva.
9. "Freedom is an open window through which the sunlight of the human spirit and dignity pours." — Herbert Hoover.
10. “The most courageous thing to do is to think for yourself. Aloud". - Coco Chanel
11. “Letting go gives us freedom, which is the only condition for happiness. If we still cling to something in our heart—anger, anxiety, or possessions—we cannot be free.” — Think Nat Han.
12. “The only freedom worthy of the name is the pursuit of our good in our way, as long as we do not try to deprive others of their good or hinder their efforts to achieve it.” — John Stuart Mill.
13. “Freedom is contagious. That's why despots are so afraid of it." — Bill Owens.
14. “Human dignity is based on freedom, and freedom is based on human dignity. One presupposes the other." — Rollo May.
15. "Freedom is the right to tell people what they don't want to hear." — George Orwell.
16. "A man who chews on what his daily newspaper or radio gives him is less free in essence than a philosopher in solitary confinement." — Boris Pasternak.
17. "Freedom cannot be given... It can only be taken away." — David Allan Coe.
18. "Freedom is something that dies if it is not used." — Hunter S. Thompson.
19. "The secret of freedom lies in enlightening the people, while the secret of tyranny is keeping them ignorant." — Maximilian Robespierre.
20. “Everything great is simple, and much can be expressed in one word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.” - Winston Churchill.
21. "Freedom is controlled over one's own life." — Willie Nelson.
22. “I am not a bird, and no net will catch me: I am a free man with an independent will.” - Charlotte Bronte.
23. "Man is a slave because freedom is difficult, but slavery is easy." — Nikolai Berdyaev.
24. “Freedom (n.): Ask for nothing. Don't expect anything. Don't depend on anything." — Ayn Rand.
25. “No one loses anyone because no one owns anyone. This is the true experience of freedom: to have the most important thing in the world without owning it.” — Paulo Coelho, "Eleven Minutes."
26. "Freedom is the oxygen without which science cannot breathe." — David Sarnoff.
27. “The ability to obey the most humane laws in the world is the highest expression of freedom.” — Vasily Sukhomlinsky.
28. “Is freedom anything other than the right to live the way we want? Nothing more". — Epictetus
29. “Everything that is truly great and inspiring is created by a person who can work in freedom.” - Albert Einstein.
30. "The secret of happiness is in freedom, the secret of freedom is in courage." — Carrie Jones.
31. "I prefer freedom with danger than peace with slavery." — Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
32. “Freedom cannot be given. This must be achieved." — Elbert Hubbard.
33. “No one but ourselves can control us internally. When we know this, we become free." — buddha.
34. "Freedom without independence is like a bank account without a deposit." — Artur Vasiliev.
35. "When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege of being free." — Charles Evans Hughes.
36. "To enjoy freedom, we must control ourselves." — Virginia Woolf.
37. “Freedom is fragile and must be protected. To sacrifice her, even as a temporary measure, is to betray her.” — Germaine Greer.
38. “Some tourists think Amsterdam is a city of sin, but it is a city of freedom. And in freedom, most people find sin.” — John Green, "The Fault in Our Stars."
39. "People demand freedom of speech as compensation for the freedom of thought they rarely enjoy." — Soren Kierkegaard.
40. “Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, the fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and disappears. You are free". — Jim Morrison
41. “Freedom is such a thing that you also need to learn. Otherwise, you can die pretty quickly.” — Vladislav Listyev.
42. “The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so completely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” — Albert Camus.
43. "Just living is not enough... it would help if you had the sun, freedom, and a small flower." — Hans Christian Andersen.
44. "Freedom is nothing but a chance to get better." — said Albert Camus.
45. “Equality and freedom are not luxuries that can be easily given up. Without them, the order cannot last long before it approaches unimaginable depths.” — Alan Moore, "V for Vendetta."
46. "I think of freedom not only as the absence of oppression but also as the presence of justice and joy." — DeRae McKesson.
47. "He who can give up necessary freedom for a little temporary security deserves neither freedom nor security." - Benjamin Franklin.
48. “Do you know what can give a person freedom? Will, own iron will. — Ivan Turgenev
49. “To liberate oneself is one thing, but to claim ownership of this liberated self is quite another.” — Toni Morrison,
50. “Man can be himself only as long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for only when he is alone is he truly free.” — Arthur Schopenhauer.
51. "The first duty of man is to think for himself." — Jose Marty.
52. "He who has overcome his fears will truly be free." — Aristotle.
53. "For the free, all heights are attainable." - Maksim Gorky.
54. “Independence is a heady drink, and if drunk in youth, it can have the same effect on the brain as a young wine. It does not matter that its taste is not always pleasant. It's addictive, and you want more with every drink." — Maya Angelou.
55. “Tame birds sing about freedom. Wild birds are flying." - John Lennon.
56. "I know only one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
57. “What is the use of a plow, or a sail, or earth, or life, if there is no freedom?” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
58. "I would like to be remembered as someone who wanted to be free and other people to be free too." — Rosa Parks.
59. “Freedom is not the absence of obligations, but the ability to choose – and make commitments – what is best for me.” — Paulo Coelho, Zaheer.
60. "Freedom is the only characteristic feature of civilization." — Lev Mechnikov.
61. “Most of the modern freedom is based on fear. It's not so much that we're too brave to tolerate the rules; rather, we are too timid to be responsible.” — G. K. Chesterton, What's Wrong with the World.
62. "Freedom is worth nothing unless it includes the freedom to make mistakes." - said Mahatma Gandhi.
63. "He who does not move does not notice his chains." — Rosa Luxembourg.
64. "A friend is someone who gives you complete freedom to be yourself." — said Jim Morrison.
65. "I want the freedom to express my personality fully." - said Mahatma Gandhi.
66. “He alone can be free who, to fulfill his will, does not need to put strangers to his hands.” — Nikolai Karamzin.
67. “There is fear or faith. If you live in fear, you are always looking for security. If you live by faith, you are always looking for freedom." — William Hurt.
68. "The pillars of truth and freedom are the pillars of society." — Henrik Ibsen.
69. “The most important kind of freedom is to be who you are. You trade your reality for a role. You trade your feeling for action. You give up your ability to feel and put on a mask instead. There can be no large-scale revolution until there is a personal revolution on an individual level. It has to happen inside first." — said Jim Morrison.
70. “I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too unpleasant, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone bear the moral responsibility for everything I do.” — Robert A. Heinlein.
The strength of a person's spirit and the will to win are based on courage - a trait that the most worthy have. This quality has always been necessary for people to win in battles, it is very necessary in everyday life. And in our difficult times, each of us needs courage more than ever.
Sayings and aphorisms on the theme of courage
If your reserve of courage is a little depleted, it must be replenished immediately with the help of quotes and aphorisms of the great minds of mankind - writers, politicians, spiritual leaders and educators. Read Bemorepanda's selection and gain courage, courage and stamina!
1. "Without courage there can be no truth, and without truth there can be no other virtue." — Sir Walter Scott
2. “The madness of the brave is the wisdom of life!” - Maksim Gorky
3. “He who loses wealth loses a lot; he who loses a friend loses more; but he who loses courage loses everything.” - Miguel de Cervantes
4. "Courage does not lie in blindly not noticing danger, but in seeing and overcoming it." — Jean Paul
5. “Courage is a great property of the soul; the people marked by him should be proud of themselves. – N. M. Karamzin
6. “All the brave love; for only those who have affections to fight for are brave.” — Nathaniel Hawthorne
7. "In life, it takes great courage to be human and maintain your dignity." – V. A. Zubkov
8. "Fortitude is the protection and support of other virtues." — John Locke
9. "Courage is cultivated day by day in stubborn resistance to difficulties." – N. A. Ostrovsky
10. "True courage is taciturn: it costs him so little to show himself that he considers heroism itself to be a duty, not a feat." – A. A. Bestuzhev-Marlinsky
11. “Conscience is the root of all true courage; if a man is brave, let him obey his conscience.” - James Freeman Clark 12. "Courage derives its gain from the cowardice of others." - Ya. B. Knyazhnin
13. "The best hearts are always the bravest." — Lawrence Stern
14. "Three main virtues of the leader: courage, mind, health of body and soul." – A. V. Suvorov
15. "Courage is the resistance to fear, the mastery of fear, not the absence of fear." - Mark Twain
16. "The difference between the brave and the coward is that the former, aware of the danger, does not feel fear, and the second feels fear, not conscious of the danger." – V. O. Klyuchevsky
17. "A man who has never been in danger cannot be held accountable for his courage." — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
18. "Courage usually goes along with gentleness of character, and a courageous person is more than others capable of generosity." – N. V. Shelgunov
19. “Life is a struggle, and in order to win a worthy victory in it, a person needs everyday courage.” – V. A. Zubkov
20. "Courage without discipline is closer to brutality than to masculinity." — Sir P. Sidney
21. “Not the one who climbs into danger without feeling fear is courageous, but the one who can suppress the strongest fear and think about danger without submitting to fear.” – K. D. Ushinsky
22. “Physical courage, which despises all danger, will make a man brave in one respect; and moral courage, scorning all opinion, will make a man brave in another. The first, it would seem, is the most necessary for the camp; the second for advice; but in order to become a great man, both are necessary. – Charles Caleb Colton
23. "Courage to defend the fatherland is a virtue, but courage in a robber is villainy." – A. A. Bestuzhev-Marlinsky
24. “There is a big difference between true courage and simple contempt for life.” - Cato the Elder
25. “More than once our great empire approached the brink of destruction, but it was not the wealth that did not exist, not the weapons with which we always limped, but the iron courage of her sons, who spared neither strength nor life, that saved her, if only Russia lived” . – M. O. Menshikov
26. “Courage is doing what you fear. You can't have courage if you're not scared." — Eddie Rickenbacker
27. "Wisdom is the courage of the spirit." – A. V. Lavrukhin
28. “To see what is right and not do it is a lack of courage.” – Confucius
29. "Neither an officer's uniform will make you brave, nor a priestly cassock - merciful, nor a judge's toga - just, nor a ministerial chair - strong if your soul does not abound with either courage, or compassion, or righteousness, or strength." - Nikolay Serbian
30. "No one can be brave if he considers pain the greatest evil of life." – Cicero
31. “Don’t be afraid to make mistakes! And do not despair of falling! Have patience and courage - restore strength, heal wounds and know that fate will definitely give you a chance! – Oleg Roy
32. "A real knight is more full of courage in the thick of battle than at the beginning of danger." — Sir P. Sidney
33. "To admit one's mistakes is the highest courage." – A. A. Bestuzhev-Marlinsky
34. "A huge amount of talent is lost in this world due to lack of courage." — Sydney Smith
35. "War is an area of danger, courage is the most important quality of war." – Carl Philipp Gottlieb von Clausewitz
36. "Courage must be guided by skill, and skill should be armed with courage." — Sir P. Sidney
37. “Qualities such as courage, truthfulness, justice are acquired through development. Therefore, morality is an undoubted product of culture. – G. I. Chelpanov
38. “Courage based on the hope of reward, on the fear of punishment, on the experience of success, on rage or ignorance of danger, is just ordinary courage, and it does not deserve this name. True courage presupposes a just end; measures the dangers and meets the result with calmness and unwavering determination.” — Francois de la Noue
39. "There are two main manifestations in courage: contempt for pain and contempt for death." - Marcus Tullius Cicero
40. “Courage is when a person does not let the fear of death rule his life.” – S. S. Govorukhin
41. “Courage is not a virtue or value among other personal values such as love or loyalty. It is the foundation that underlies all other virtues and personal values and makes them a reality. Without courage, our love turns pale and turns into a simple addiction. Without courage, our loyalty becomes conformity.” — Rollo May
42. “Courage makes a man greater than himself; for then he is himself plus his prowess.” — William R. Alger
43. "True courage consists in loving life, knowing the whole truth about it." – S. D. Dovlatov
44. "Courage is a lamp of adversity." — Luc de Clapier
45. "The discovery of the courage to rise above the vanity and dependence on suffering brings true satisfaction and freedom to the soul." – R. V. Share
46. “Remember now, when you meet your antagonist, do everything in a gentle, pleasant manner. May your courage be as sharp, but at the same time as polished as your sword.” – Richard Brinsley Sheridan
47. "God holds fast to the strong." — Giuseppe Mazzini
48. “Fearlessness is indispensable for the development of other noble qualities. Is it possible without courage to seek the truth or carefully keep love? - Mahatma Gandhi
49. "In war, courage wins, not good weapons." - Miguel de Cervantes
50. "Dare to glorify the motherland with courage!" – M. V. Lomonosov
51. “He has not learned the lesson of life who does not overcome fear every day.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
52. “A person is loved mainly for two virtues: firstly, courage, secondly, fidelity.” - Gaius Lucilius
53. "There are three things that need to be affirmed in boys and young men - the duty of a man, the responsibility of a man, the dignity of a man." – V. A. Sukhomlinsky
54. "Courage does not consist in taking risks without fear, but in being resolutely disposed to a just cause." – Plutarch
55. “Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
With an estimated fortune of Forbes magazine at over 74 billion dollars, Warren Buffett remains in the top 3 richest people in the world. His lucrative investments also earned him the nickname The Oracle of Omaha. In 1962 he began buying Berkshire Hathaway shares, when a share cost $ 7.5. Today the same action is worth $ 119,000! He has earned his fortune as a result and can give advice from his own experience to succeed.
Time Magazine call him one of the most influential people of all time. Besides the already famous 2 rules: Rule no. 1: never lose money and Rule no. 2: never forget Rule no. 1. Warren Buffett has some tips for those who seek to be successful in life regardless of their field of activity. Bemorepanda have selected below 10 secrets for success in 2021, and not only.
1. Invest in yourself!
Warren Buffettt says in all interviews that the first important investment is in ourselves. The best advice he can give is to constantly invest in us in order to permanently improve our skills and information resources that we have. And this is said by someone who still reads books, reports, business magazines daily, although the wealth he already has could give him for the rest of his life the most luxurious place on the most luxurious beach in the world… but he chooses to still invest in it, daily.
2. Discover your strengths and weaknesses.
"You don't need to be an expert in all areas, but it's important to know how far your area of expertise is and stay within it," says Warren Buffettt. It is best to know your strengths and develop them permanently. Weaknesses can always be improved but be careful to prepare and avoid learning at high cost. Prepare before accessing a new domain. You can learn anything but the important thing is to admit that you don't know or to recognize your level and from there to start.
3. Surround yourself with people you admire.
He advises us to choose friends who behave better than us in the idea of learning to behave better and therefore grow. Mentors are absolutely necessary and Warren Buffettt mentions the power of a mentor on every occasion he has. There is a saying in this sense that sounds something like this: if you think you are or are the smartest in the room, it means that you are not in the right room!
4. Time is the most important resource.
Warren Buffett always says that we all have only 24 hours and it is very important how we spend / spend them. He never attends unnecessary sessions and avoids wasting time. Even Bill Gates mentions in an interview that an important lesson learned from Warren Buffettt is not to waste time and that he became much more careful with his time after discussions with Warren Buffett.
5. Do not hesitate to assume the losses
It sometimes happens that we lose: money, time, energy, etc. The fastest way is to take our lesson and not repeat the mistakes. Let's recognize where we are and what we need to change / improve. Warren Buffett says that "the most important thing to do when you are in a pit is to stop digging."
6. The effect of the snowball - think long term
One of his tips as an investor is to invest in the long term in the companies / industries you understand. Invest in yourself constantly so that you can develop new behaviors. The best reward is the long-term one. Choose goals, long-term plans and constantly improve them. Don't expect it to be the perfect idea, but once the action starts, always add something new and updated. You can enjoy short-term rewards from time to time, but the real results appear in the long run. Never risk losing something you need to get something you don't really need, says Warren Buffett. Snowballs, once it's swirling through the snow, grow, grow - that's the parallel that Warren Buffett makes with human life: once you start thinking long-term, you start accumulating information, skills that must grow daily!
7. Don't be addicted to a single income.
Here are many things we can discuss. You don't need 2 jobs, but there are other variants of part-time activities that can bring you additional income, which by adding them together you can invest in something bigger that works and brings higher income. He himself gives some examples in his interviews that may seem trivial or simple, but if you dedicate your time effectively you can turn your passions into constant income.
8. Never ask the barber if it's time to cut your hair.
It is a plastic way to teach us to ask for advice from the right person, but also to take care of the interest he has. There is no point in asking for advice from those who have not already done what you want them to do, nor is it useful to ask for advice from people whose interests you do not know. "Friends" are not always willing to let you grow, to grow.
9. Don't save after you spend, but spend after you save.
Warren Buffett repeats the idea of saving every income / salary no matter how small / large in all his interviews. The idea of saving is not necessarily a habit of ours, but this advice is already repeated in all successful people, regardless of the field in which they have achieved success. Living from salary to salary can never bring us the financial independence so coveted by most people. You need to know when to stop spending if you want to become financially independent or if you want to learn to enjoy long-term rewards rather than short-term rewards that usually last a short time.
10. Never miss a great opportunity.
He says the lack of action at the right time is even worse than doing nothing. He says it's much better to buy an excellent company at a fair price than a fair company at a "wonderful" price. Opportunities are rare so if it rains with gold take out the big barrel not the finger! Taking risks is one of the keys to the success of those who have succeeded. The state of comfort / safety does not increase!
Elon Musk is an entrepreneur, engineer, inventor, investor, philanthropist and visionary. A lot of activities, right? Not nearly. If we list the number of companies he founded or is currently CEO, we fill another line - PayPal, SpaceX, Tesla, SolarCity, Hyperloop, OpenAI, The Boring Company, Neuralink, Zip2.
Elon Musk was born in Pretoria, South Africa and has had entrepreneurial values for a long time. He currently has it all started when he founded Zip2 in 1995 with his brother. The business involved an online city guide, which at the time was in the realm of science fiction. He made his first money from selling it in 1999. He earned about $ 30 million for his share of the company. That's where the ascent began.
This was followed by a series of investments, from his next company, X.com, which later turned into PayPal, and then came Tesla and SpaceX, businesses that really brought him fame. Elon Musk is also known for his ambition to prevent a possible human extinction, bringing our species to the rank of "multi-planetary civilization" by creating a colony on Mars that can support life. He has often been ridiculed for his conceptions, which seem very "ahead of their time," but all the time he has proved us right.
Other ideas that Elon Musk came up with include Hyperloop One, the way he wants to reinvent the transportation industry, inventing a fifth way we can move. It is a vacuum tube through which pressurized capsules with speeds of up to 900-1000 km / h are to circulate, which is currently being tested. It would link, in the first phase, San Francisco to Los Angeles, and, in the other part of the world, Dubai to Abu Dhabi.
- “People work better when they know WHERE they want to go and WHY.” - Elon Musk
- “What really matters is a person's good heart.” - Elon Musk
- “I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one-night stand. I'm looking for a serious partner, a soul mate, things like that. If I'm not in love, if I don't have a stable partner, I can't be happy.” - Elon Musk
- “Big companies are built on big products.”- Elon Musk
- “I would like to die on Mars. But not during a fatal impact.”- Elon Musk
- “Life is too short for long-term resentment.” - Elon Musk
- “I like to be involved in world-changing actions. “- Elon Musk
- “I think we are at the dawn of a new era of space exploration.”- Elon Musk
- “When I was a kid, I used to say, "I don't want to be alone!"- Elon Musk
- “It's important for people to come to work and enjoy what they do.”- Elon Musk
After so many innovations in a very wide range of fields, you would be tempted to say that Musk doesn't have much time for anything else. Wrong. SpaceX created the world's first reusable orbital rocket and managed to reduce the cost of launching into space by a third. Asked at one point by a journalist if he didn't feel like he needed a vacation, Elon Musk responded by saying, "I once took a vacation and a rocket exploded. I'm not going to repeat this mistake. "
Space X has become a US government contractor and frequently flies to the International Space Station to carry supplies and food. Most of its launches take place on ramp 39A at Cape Canaveral, which is also the starting point for Apollo 11, the mission that took the first humans to the moon. The missiles used are their own products and are called Falcon, an allusion to the famous ship "Millennium Falcon" from the Star Wars series.
- “I don't create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to do the job.”- Elon Musk
- “The only thing that makes sense is to work together for collective enlightenment.”- Elon Musk
- “If humanity did not land on Mars during my lifetime, I would be very disappointed.”- Elon Musk
- “Patience is a virtue, and I am still trying to learn to be patient. It's a hard lesson.”- Elon Musk
- “In order for your voice to be heard in Washington, you have to make a small contribution.”- Elon Musk
- “It's OK to have all the eggs in one basket as long as you know what's going on in that basket.”- Elon Musk
- “When I say something, it usually happens. Maybe not immediately or scheduled, but it happens.”- Elon Musk
- “When something really matters to you, you do it even if you are unlucky.”- Elon Musk
- “Some people don't like change, but we have to accept it when the alternative is disaster.”- Elon Musk
- “People have to do exactly what they love. This will make them happier than anything else.”- Elon Musk
In addition to space travel and various tubes, Musk focuses heavily on the intelligent use of electricity. Tesla is proof of this obsession of his, the autonomy of the cars he created being the highest in the industry. The name is a tribute to the famous scientist Nikola Tesla. Musk is also experimenting with new technologies that he can implement on Tesla, such as Autopilot, which is already being implemented, in a somewhat more primitive way than he intends in the future.
Recently, Musk also invested in a startup called SolarCity, which plans to replace the traditional tiles you have on the roof of your house with some based on photovoltaic cells. They would be marketed at an extremely attractive price, incomparable to that of alternative technologies already present on the market. In short, you won't have to spend a lot of money on huge solar panels, but you can turn your roof into something like that. This technology will also be implemented on Tesla, the tailgate of the car will be replaced.
Seen as one of the most controversial startups in the world, Neuralink aims to integrate Artificial Intelligence into the human brain. Elon Musk co-founded this business in 2016, wanting to create a fusion between the brain and software so that man can take the next step forward. Among the benefits of this technology on the brain could be the increase in human memory capacity, as well as finding a way to interact more directly with digital devices.
- “There's a big difference between me and Tony Stark. I have 5 kids, so I spend more time at Disneyland than at parties.”- Elon Musk
- “If you wake up in the morning convinced that you will be fine in the future, then you will have a bright day. If not, no!”- Elon Musk
- “I think this is the best advice: to constantly think about how you could do things better and always ask yourself questions.”- Elon Musk
- “Do you want to be extremely rigorous about the best things you can do? Find the "faults" in your business and "fix them"!”- Elon Musk
- “I anticipate that in 30 years, most cars in the US will be electric, and I'm not talking about hybrid cars, but all-electric.”- Elon Musk
- “I believe that the purpose of life on earth means more than solving problems. It must have an inspirational purpose, even if the purpose is for the benefit of someone else.”- Elon Musk
- “I think it's wrong to hire a large number of people to solve a complicated problem. Numbers will never be the equivalent of talent in finding the optimal solution. Two people who know nothing are no better than one who knows.”- Elon Musk
- “It's not like we can burn coal in power plants. Coal is a finite resource and we need to find alternatives until we run out of coal, and by then, only God knows how many tons of carbon dioxide from the ground we send into the atmosphere.”- Elon Musk
- "A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it's just as good as its people and how excited they are to create. I want to recognize a lot of super-talented people. I'm just facing companies ". - Elon Musk
- "Avoid hiring MBAs as much as possible. MBA programs do not teach people how to start companies. ”- Elon Musk
Contrary to the suggestive name, this startup of Musk is not boring at all, and the origin story is very interesting. One day, while he was stuck in traffic, Musk posted a message on Twitter saying that he would start digging some tunnels to solve the traffic problem. Said and done. As the company was founded at the beginning of the year, it could not quickly obtain testing permits in living areas. So he set to work in the backyard of SpaceX in California.
In private, Musk is very discreet. Its estimated wealth is 13.6 billion euros, ranking 80th in the top of the richest people in the world. The South African lives in the famous Bel-Air neighborhood of Beverly Hills and has 6 children from an older marriage. Now, he is with Amber Heard, Johnny Depp's ex-wife, a relationship with which he does not go out very often.
When he's not trying to change the world and take us to Mars, Elon Musk is a regular at surprise movie appearances. He had episodic scenes in "Machete" and, more recently, in "Why Him," a film that tells the story of a more nonconformist entrepreneur in Silicon Valley. He is also a big fan of the series "The Big Bang Theory", where he appeared in an episode, playing himself.
- "Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and looking into the abyss of death." - Elon Musk
- "The brand is just a perception, and the perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be before, sometimes it will be behind. But the brand is simply a collective impression that some have of a product." - Elon Musk
- "Don't be fooled into believing that something works when it's not, or you'll be stuck on a bad solution." - Elon Musk
- "Failure is an option here. If things don't fail, not innovative enough." - Elon Musk
- "I am always optimistic, but I am realistic. Not with the expectation of great success I started Tesla or SpaceX ... I just thought they were important enough to do anyway. ”- Elon Musk
- "I always invest my money in the companies I create. I don't believe in using just other people's money. I don't think that's fair. I will not ask other people to invest in something if I am not prepared to do it myself. ”- Elon Musk
- "I think there is a lot of potential if you have a convincing product and people are willing to pay a premium for it. I think that's what Apple showed. You can buy a mobile phone or a laptop much cheaper, but the Apple product is much better than the alternative and people are willing to pay this premium. ”- Elon Musk
- "I don't create companies to create companies, but to get things done." - Elon Musk
- "I don't spend my time pontificating on high-definition things; I spend my time solving engineering and manufacturing problems." - Elon Musk
- "I don't think it's a good idea to plan to sell a company." - Elon Musk
- "I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not in time, but it usually happens." - Elon Musk
- "I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you constantly think about what you've done and how you could do it better." - Elon Musk
- "I think the best way to attract venture capital is to try to come up with a demonstration of any product or service that is and, ideally, take it as far as you can. See if you can sell this to real customers and you can start building momentum. The more you get, the more funding you will have. "- Elon Musk
- "I think we have a duty to maintain the light of conscience to make sure it continues in the future." - Elon Musk
- "I would have just asked things ... It would make my parents angry ... That I wouldn't have believed them just when they said something, because I would have asked them why. And then I would consider if the answer was sensitive given everything I knew. "- Elon Musk
- "I wouldn't say I have a lack of fear. In fact, I'd like my fear emotion to be less because it's very distracting and fried my nervous system." - Elon Musk
- "I'm interested in things that change the world or that affect the future and the wonderful, new technology in which you see it and say to yourself, 'Wow, how did this happen?' How is that possible? '"- Elon Musk
- "Actually, I haven't read any books on time management." - Elon Musk
- "If something needs to be designed and invented and you have to figure out how to make sure the value of the thing you create is greater than the cost of inputs, then that's probably my core skill." - Elon Musk
- "If something is important enough you should try, even if the likely result is failure." - Elon Musk
- "If you get up in the morning and think the future will be better, it's a bright day. Otherwise, it's not." - Elon Musk
- "If you're a co-founder or CEO, you have to do all sorts of tasks that you shouldn't do ... If you don't do your business, the company won't succeed ... No task is too menial." - Elon Musk
- "If you try to create a company, it's like baking a cake. You need to have all the ingredients in the right proportion. ”- Elon Musk
- "It is a mistake to hire a large number of people to do a complicated job. Numbers will never compensate for the talent in getting the right answer (two people who don't know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress and make the task incredibly expensive. ”- Elon Musk
- "It's okay to have eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to this basket." - Elon Musk
- "It's very important to like the people you work with, otherwise your life and job will be pretty miserable." - Elon Musk
- "My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much on someone's talent and not someone's personality. I think it's important if someone has a good heart." - Elon Musk
- "People should follow what they are passionate about. This will make them happier than almost anything else. ”- Elon Musk
- "People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important for people to look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoying work. ”- Elon Musk
- "Persistence is very important. You don't have to give up if you're not forced to give up." - Elon Musk
- "Really pay attention to negative feedback and ask for it, especially from friends. ... Almost no one does that and it's incredibly useful. ”- Elon Musk
- "Some people don't like change, but you have to embrace change if the alternative is disaster." - Elon Musk
- "Starting and developing a business is just as important for the innovation, strength and determination of the people behind it as the product they sell." - Elon Musk
- "Talent is extremely important. It's like a sports team, the team with the best individual player will often win, but then there's a multiplier of how these players work together and the strategy they use." - Elon Musk
- "The first step is to determine that something is possible; then the probability will occur." - Elon Musk
- "There are really two things that need to happen for a new technology to be accessible on the mass market. One is that you need economies of scale. The other is that you have to iterate on design. You have to go through several versions. ”- Elon Musk
- "There is an extraordinary prejudice against risk-taking. Everyone is trying to optimize their bottom coverage. ”- Elon Musk
- "At SpaceX we have a 'strict no-rope policy.' - Elon Musk
- "What makes innovative thinking happen?" I think it's really a thought. You have to decide. ”- Elon Musk
- "When Henry Ford made cheap and reliable cars, people said, 'Nah, what about a horse? "It was a huge bet that he made and it worked. ”- Elon Musk
- "When someone has an innovative evolution, it's rarely a small thing. Very rarely, it is a small thing. It's usually a bunch of things that collectively are a huge innovation. ”- Elon Musk
- "When something is important enough, you do it even if the chances are not in your favor." - Elon Musk
- "It simply came to our notice then. That is, you only need to enter weeks between 80 and 100 hours each week. [This] improves the chances of success. If other people put in 40 hours of work and put in 100 hours of work, then even if you do the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what they need a year to accomplish. ”- Elon Musk
- "You have to say, 'Well, why did he succeed where others failed?' ”- Elon Musk
- "You shouldn't do things differently just because they're different. They have to be better. ”- Elon Musk