Top 30 interesting facts about Thanksgiving day in 2021 that you need to know
Americans and Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving today. Usually an opportunity to reunite with family or friends, this year the holiday is affected by the sanitary measures required by the authorities in an attempt to stop the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some things you may not know about this holiday.
1. The first Thanksgiving Day was celebrated in Canada in 1578, when the English sailor Martin Frobisher arrived on Baffin Island with his crew. They celebrated with dinner the fact that they arrived safely at their destination.
2. From 1921 to 1930, Thanksgiving Day was combined with Armistice Day (now Remembrance Day), celebrated on November 11th. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday in October 1931, except in 1935, when there was a conflict between this holiday and the date of the general election.
3. In 1957, Thanksgiving became a national holiday. The Canadian parliament declared Monday the second of October as a day off to thank "for the abundant harvest with which Canada has been blessed."
4. Although federally recognized, Thanksgiving Day in Canada is not a day off in Prince Edward, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
5. Why is turkey eaten on this day? Nobody knows for sure. There are many theories about how the turkey became the predominant Thanksgiving meal, including the fact that this bird could be easily found and is large enough to feed a family.
6. 20.2 million turkeys are sold annually in Canada, according to Statistics Canada. The data is from 2018. A little over 390 million dollars are the annual revenues made by farms that grow turkeys.
7. On Thanksgiving 2019, 2.5 million whole turkeys were bought by Canadians, the equivalent of 39% of sales during the year, according to the Turkey Association.
8. But Thanksgiving is not the day to eat the most turkey. At Christmas 2019, 2.7 million turkeys were bought by Canadians, equivalent to 42% of annual sales, says the association mentioned above.
9. 64.3% of all cranberries consumed in Canada come from Quebec and 38.9% of apples consumed come from Ontario.
10. The United States celebrates Thanksgiving on the fourth Thursday in November. One possible explanation is that the harvest season is earlier in Canada, due to the colder climate than in the United States.
11. At the first Thanksgiving meal, only spoons and knives were used. The reason why the fork was the great absence from the Thanksgiving dinner of 1621 was that the English Puritans had not brought it to American soil in 1620. It came into use only in the seventeenth century.
12. There is a presidential tradition, launched by President Truman in 1947, of sparing the life of a Thanksgiving turkey annually. Over time, tradition has come to count two birds rescued from slaughter by the most powerful man in the United States. Last year, President Obama rescued two birds, named Liberty and Peace, who will die a good death at a special center in Mount Vernon. Let's see this year which turkeys will pass the presidential test of luck.
13. Benjamin Franklin intended to proclaim the turkey as the national symbol of the United States of America. Fortunately for those who prefer the bald eagle, Thomas Jefferson opposed this idea.
14. Thanksgiving is not always celebrated in the United States on the fourth Thursday in November (the date set by Abraham Lincoln). In 1934, President Franklin Roosevelt decided to move the holiday to the last Thursday in November, in an attempt to bring it closer to the Christmas shopping season and thus bring more profit to merchants. However, the decision did not enjoy too much popularity from the citizens, being revoked in only 2 years.
15. According to a study by the National Turkey Association, Americans consumed 312,000 kg of turkey meat in 2007, the equivalent of the total weight of Singapore residents. Scary, isn't it?
16. Tradition causes the President of the United States to "grace" a turkey each year. Two are sent to him: one with the function of presidential turkey, the other with the function of vice-president turkey, a "reserve" turkey. If the first turkey fails to fulfill its role, the vice president turkey replaces him.
17. Every year, on Thanksgiving Day, the President of the United States, whether a Democrat or a Republican, makes time for this ceremony. A little funny, a little humor, a little warmth. A small detail through which people approach.
18.Thanksgiving is a day about "together". The children who go to college, hundreds of kilometers away, get in their cars and drive for a meal at home, with their families. With grandparents, great-grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins they haven't seen in a long time. Events that bring families together are quite rare in a human life, usually weddings and funerals. But, Thanksgiving is an annual occasion to meet, to say goodbye, to "together". And the king of the Thanksgiving table is the turkey.
19. The turkey is a rock star during Thanksgiving. Everyone's talking about turkey. From cooks to economists.
20. The first national celebration of Thanksgiving in America was declared in 1775 by the Continental Congress. This was to celebrate the victory at Saratoga during the American Revolution. However, it was not an annual event. In 1863, two national days of Thanksgiving were declared.
21. In the seventeenth century, Thanksgiving was just an informal practice that was carried out by local members in which leaders declared when to organize the holiday.
22. Liberia is an African nation located in the western region. The country holds the celebration of Thanksgiving Day on the first Thursday of each month. It began in 1820 after the colonization of Liberia by black slaves freed from the United States.
23.Turkey, corn (or corn), pumpkin and blueberry sauce are symbols that represent the first Thanksgiving. These symbols are often seen on holiday decorations and greeting cards.
24. The use of corn meant the survival of the colonies. Flint corn is often used as a table or door decoration to represent the harvest and autumn season.
25. Sweet-sour blueberry sauce or blueberry jelly, which some historians claim was included in the first Thanksgiving holiday, is still served today. Blueberry is a small, sour berry. It grows in swamps or muddy areas of Massachusetts and other New England states.
26. Indigenous peoples used blueberries to treat infections. They used the juice to paint their carpets and blankets. They taught the settlers how to cook the beans with sweetener and water to make a sauce. Indigenous peoples called it "ibimi" which means "bitter berries". When the settlers saw it, they called it the "grain crane" because the grain flowers bent the stem and resembled the long-necked bird called the crane.
27. Grain is still grown in New England. However, very few people know that before the berries are put in bags to be sent to the rest of the country, each berry must jump at least four inches high to ensure that they are not overripe.
28. In 1988, a Thanksgiving ceremony with over 4,000 people took place at St. John the Divine Cathedral. Among them were the indigenous peoples who represented tribes from all over the country and the descendants of people whose ancestors had migrated to the New World.
29. Americans generally believe that their Thanksgiving is modeled on a 1621 harvest holiday, shared by English settlers (pilgrims) in Plymouth and the Wampanoag people. The American holiday is particularly rich in legend and symbolism, and the traditional fare of the Thanksgiving meal usually includes turkey, bread stuffing, potatoes, blueberries, and pumpkin pie. When it comes to car travel, the holidays are often the busiest of the year, as family members gather together.
30. Days of Thanksgiving in Canada also originated in the colonial period, coming from the same European traditions, in gratitude for safe travel, peace and abundant harvests. The oldest celebration took place in 1578, when an expedition led by Martin Frobisher organized a ceremony today in Nunavut to thank for the safety of its fleet. In 1879, Parliament established a national day of Thanksgiving on November 6; the date has varied over the years. Since 1957, Thanksgiving has been celebrated in Canada on the second Monday in October.
Thanksgiving Day is an annual one-day celebration in which God is thanked for the richness of that year's harvest. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States and on the second Monday in October in Canada.
Although Thanksgiving has historical roots in religious traditions, it also has a strong secular character. For Americans, Thanksgiving Day is primarily a family holiday, in which relatives, together, sacrifice a turkey in gratitude for the year that is nearing its end. Other traditional Thanksgiving dishes, in addition to stuffed turkey, are ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn and pumpkin pie.
In the United States, Thanksgiving parades are organized, during which school marching bands usually parade and various allegorical carriages are presented. Also in the United States, most businesses are closed on Thursdays and Fridays to allow employees to spend more time with family and friends. The only ones that remain open are the shops, Thanksgiving being followed by Black Friday, the day with the biggest discounts of the year.
In the United Kingdom, Thanksgiving is another name for Harvest Day and is celebrated in churches and villages on a Sunday after the harvest in that locality, without being a particularly important holiday. This holiday was taken over by the first settlers who arrived in the New World, where it was first celebrated in 1621, as a sign of gratitude for the miraculous harvest obtained in harsh weather conditions.
3.Bread cubes on Thanksgiving day
4.Thanksgiving vs Christmas
5.Pictures of dinner on Thanksgiving day
6.Taking a walk before Thanksgiving dinner
7.No interference to your Thanksgiving
9.Stuffing your face at Thanksgiving
11.Fight on Thanksgiving
14.Working on Thanksgiving
16.Thanksgiving is over
22.Thinking about Thanksgiving
23.Food is ready
24.Waiting on Thnaksgiving
26.Oh look, pie!
27.I am no cook on Thanksgiving
29.Me at Thanksgiving
30.Election for national
31.Waking up on Thanksgiving day
34.Make Thanksgiving great again
35.Thanksgiving dinner tip
37.Turkey and gravy
39.X-mas lights up before Thanksgiving
40.Pass the pumpkins
41.Like a butterball
43.Steal all the food
44.Bombarding with questions
45.What are you thankful for?
47.Big kids table
50.Thanks for giving
Thanksgiving Day, as it is known among Americans, is the holiday that marks the end of autumn, but also of the harvest. At the same time, it is the event through which people usually give thanks for the good harvest obtained, despite the unfavorable weather events.
Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated in many countries around the world, but especially in the United States and Canada, where the tradition of the holiday is carefully followed by all the inhabitants. In the United States and Canada, Thanksgiving Day is, in fact, Harvest Day, more precisely, a day when people thank the divinity for the harvests they had that year.
Thanksgiving Day is the holiday taken from the first settlers who arrived in the New World in 1621. They celebrated this day as a thank you for the rich harvest they obtained even in harsh weather conditions. In 1941, the US Congress passed a resolution establishing that the fourth Thursday in November should officially become a US national holiday.
Best Thanksgiving quotes 2021
1."True forgiveness is when you can say, 'Thank you for that experience.'"
2."Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience."
The tradition of Thanksgiving cooked turkey comes from Benjamin Franklin, because he decided to make this bird the symbol of the holiday. The former American president pardoned a turkey that was to be cut with the celebration of this day, and since then, every year, the tradition is respected by every American president.
3."Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other."
4.“The turkey. The sweet potatoes. The stuffing. The pumpkin pie. Is there anything else we all can agree so vehemently about? I don’t think so.”
5."Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot."
A tradition of the meal is the prayer that people say at the beginning of the meal. Throughout the prayer, people hold hands and each of the people present states a reason to thank God for this day.
6."Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day."
7."Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary."
8.“Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude.”
Așadar, sărbătoarea de Thanksgiving Day ne oferă tuturor șansa de a ne gândi la lucrurile bune care ni se întâmplă zilnic, dar și șansa de a mulțumi pentru tot ceea ce primim.
9.“The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.”
10.“If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.”
11.“A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.”
12."I love Thanksgiving because it's a holiday that is centered around food and family."
13.“Be thankful for what you have. Your life is someone else’s fairy tale.”
14.“Thankfulness is measured by the number of words. Gratitude is measured by the nature of our actions.”
15.“I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.”
16.“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."
17.“Thanksgiving day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude."
18."We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction."
19."There are only two ways to live your live. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other as is though everything is a miracle."
20."It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy."
Americans celebrate Thanksgiving on the last Thursday in November. This holiday is said to date back to 1623, but it was not until 1863, during the Civil War, that it became an official federal holiday, when President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national day for "Gratitude and Prayer to Our Father."
Bemorepanda has collected 20 interesting things about Thanksgiving Day. Let's see this collection together.
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.
The BIGGEST Christmas Gift Guide 2021: Top 100 gifts ideas, tips and helpful advice from Bemorepanda
Christmas is a truly magical holiday, in honor of which one would like to present all loved ones something really precious. But sometimes it's so hard to find something really worthy, especially if your friends and family seem to already have everything.
The best gifts are given on this bright holiday. Below you will find lists of gift ideas for people of all genders and ages. You will find a list of forbidden gifts, delivery and packing ideas, DIY gifts and many other interesting things about CHRISTMAS GIFTS. This is the biggest Christmas Gift Guide 2021 by Bemorepanda, let's start it.
TOP 100 gifts for Christmas 2021
- Dancing musical Christmas tree
- Fortune cookies in a jar or box
- Unusual sweets and drinks from other countries
- Annual subscription to the online cinema
- Knitted sweater with northern patterns is a traditional gift of northern peoples for Christmas.
- A garland of candies and gingerbreads
- Santa Claus figurine with a bag of surprises
- Figure skates
- Musical box
- Thermo mug
- Santa Claus singing toy
- Tickets to the theater
- Angel dolls
- Bells on a ribbon for a Christmas tree
- Certificate for extreme adventure: rope jump, horror quest, tattoo, etc.
- Ring that changes color depending on the mood of the owner
- Figured candle
- Plates or mugs with Christmas motives
- Christmas Candles
- Wooden map of the world
- Cute slippers
- Night lamp with Santa or snowflakes
- Bouquet of strawberries with decorations
- Figured mirror
- Socks over the fireplace with small surprises
- Organizer for kitchen utensils
- Star or moon night light
- Salt lamp
- Cinnamon and mint-flavored candy cane
- Custom-madetree toy (for example, with a photo of the recipient)
- Snow globe with Christmas attributes inside
- 3D lamp in the form of a deer
- Glow in the dark window stickers: stars and snowflakes
- Atmospheric calendar
- Home planetarium
- Artificial tree that can be disassembled
- Motivational poster
- Poster with Christmas symbols
- Drawing board
- Christmas earrings
- Gloves will be a pleasant gift to your grandmother or grandfather.
- Christmas tea
- Hanger in the hallway for clothes in the shape of a deer
- Anti Stress toy
- Christmas pillow
- Touchscreen gloves
- A set of tools that is a suitable Christmas gift for a husband with “golden hands”
- Apron with Christmas symbols
- A set for growing herbs at home
- A book for winter holidays is a wonderful gift as well
- Christmas Santa boots with gingerbread, candies and nuts
- Weather forecaster
- Special light for reading
- Cookie mold practical gift for wife
- Sport accessories
- Piggy bank for money
- Kitchen scales
- Heated insoles
- Mini heater
- Symbol of the animal of the coming year
- Pocket ( for cards, money, etc.)
- Travel backpack
- Washing sponge with body milk from Christmas edition
- Makeup brushes
- Glowing Christmas tree decorations
- Mirror ball
- A set of knives
- Christmas forms for fried eggs
- Real fountain pen with a bottle of ink
- Pair of watches for lovers
- Decorative vinyl wall
- Electric tape measure
- Hand fan
- Castle with fingerprint
- Original playing cards
- Knife sharpener a funny gift with a hint of your husband
- Interactive Santa
- Decoration in the form of socks
- Clothes Organizer
- Holder for wine bottles
- Colored Glasses
- Balls orbizy
- Stylistic Notebook
- Tattoo sticker surprise for a classmate
- Artificial succulent
- Face masks can be a good present to your sister for the winter holidays
- Garland with a clip for photographs
- Exotic fruits from other countries
- Bluetooth speaker
- Wishes on pieces of paper in a jar
- E-book or an annual subscription to an online reader
- Socks with pictures of classics on them
- Soft headphones for sleep for those who like to sleep with music, but are afraid to break the device or damage their ears
- A set for making Glintwine on their own.
- Beauty box - a set of brushes, creams and masks
- Flask, with handwritten inscriptions, drawings
- Table games for a loved one is always a good present
- Electronic heating pad
A wonderful tradition to present your loved ones with Christmas gifts. If you want the surprise to be remembered for a long time and bring more pleasant emotions, then it is better to choose something with a deep meaning and special meaning. This will immediately stand out from the rest, and make the recipient feel special.
WHAT TO GIVE YOUR CHILDREN FOR CHRISTMAS
On a special occasion, adults try to please children not only with things, but also with sweets, filling Santa Claus bags with gingerbread cookies, sweets, chocolates, nuts and other delicious delicacies. For kids, this holiday is as important as a birthday.
Giving gifts to children for Christmas, mom and dad try to fulfill their secret or explicit dreams. If a child wants to ride a bike as a gift, most likely he will see it under the tree on Christmas Eve, or more likely the morning after it.
But what happens when children dream of receiving an expensive gadget as a gift, or a flight to the moon? Of course, there are options when a loving father and mother take out a loan to please the child.
Consider alternatives that are more affordable if your budget is tight. But if a powerful computer or graphic tablet is needed for a teenager's studies, the development of his talents, then perhaps this is a good way out and the child will receive the perfect Christmas present.
And instead of a flight into space, a performance arranged for a child will be a worthy gift. A play, objects symbolizing a dream, a helmet or jumpsuit like astronauts, a painting with a lunar landscape are good ideas. Even courses for training an astronaut are fine too.
Some more good ideas for Christmas gifts for children:
Figured chocolate. What happens if you combine a funny character or a wonderful thing with your favorite chocolate? That's right, a sea of delight!
Be sure that receiving a huge chocolate bar for the holiday will be a bright event for a child of any age and even for an adult with a sweet tooth.
Neokub. A set of magnetic balls that funnily roll, push off or magnetise, creating a huge layer for experiments.
A great souvenir for a crumb for New Year and Christmas. Various forms are created from them, which are then calmly destroyed, while a person enjoys pleasant tactile sensations.
Mechanical piggy bank. A box from which a cat's paw crawls out and pulls in a coin, placed on a special podium.
A mesmerizing thing will make a person of any age laugh, especially a younger one, because this nimble paw is so interesting to watch! In addition, it is useful for children to acquire the skill of preserving numerous coins or tokens.
Alarm clock with a target. Truly a universal item for a baby, teenager or adult "owls"! This little thing is an alarm clock, from which the target crawls out during the call. To close it and turn off the alarm, you need to hit the target with a laser pistol.
And some models allow you to activate the game mode and shoot with pleasure.
GIFT FOR PARENTS
When you are looking for something to give your parents for a holiday, you rarely find a suitable option right away. Mom and Dad put a lot of energy and love in their children and I want to find perfect gifts for them.
A gift can be both shared for the older family, and separately for the father and mother.
Painting. It doesn't matter the origin of the canvas, whether you purchased it, painted it yourself or ordered it from an experienced artist, the main thing is to choose the canvas so that the parents would like the plot and performance.
Pay attention to the style of painting or graphics you are purchasing. A couple more obligatory points: the size of the painting must fit into the dimensions of the apartment and fit the interior.
Collector's edition of the book. There is nothing better than a book in the genre preferred by mom or dad. You probably know which books your parents will love.
Spiritual book Traditional gifts for believers - The Bible is what is customary to give on a religious holiday.
Hanging chairs or bean bag chairs. A necessary thing for those who do not mind, sometimes relaxing while reading a book or watching a movie, or maybe arrange a cozy afternoon nap.
Comfortable upholstered furniture will help parents feel care, comfort and convenience through personal experience.
Paired mugs are a budget present for parents, both original and useful in everyday life. Place a box under the tree - a fabulous Santa brings gifts on Christmas night without forgetting anyone.
Miniature (1-2 cm) golden mouse and spoon. They attract wealth and prosperity. A mouse as a symbol of thrifty, and a spoon implies the presence of food on the table, i.e. satiety.
WHAT TO GIVE TO A FRIEND AND FRIEND FOR WINTER HOLIDAYS
How to choose a gift for a friend? What to give friends and girlfriends on a Christmas theme?
If you approach the purchase seriously, the present will be able to touch your friend to the core. A guy or a girl with a sense of humor can give something funny and ridiculous, and at the same time laugh at it. And if photos are taken during the presentation of the gift and emotions are reflected on them, it will turn out even better. Memorable photographs warm and evoke pleasant nostalgia.
“Tinned socks”, a funny souvenir, is perfect for a merry fellow. A “buddy socks” is a pair or more pairs of socks packed in a kind of can. You need to open them in the same way as ordinary vegetable ones.
Thanks to the present, you will laugh together, and socks will not become superfluous in your wardrobe.
Non-standard periodic table. A useful little thing for bartender friends. Instead of the usual cells with the names of the elements, the table is filled with various names of spirits, cocktails and snacks. And sometimes the contents of the cells are hidden from the recipient until he erases the protective layer with a coin or something similar.
The “Swiss Flashlight” is the best for friends who love adventure or hiking. What gift to choose for a friend if he has a lot of these things? An unusual and original flashlight should be multifunctional. Now it is a trend when one item contains several functions. For example, a series of Swiss knife tools are added to the lighting.
A mini fridge will help you get a soft drink or ice cream at any time. And the range of places for use is extremely wide: on a hike, on the beach, while watching a movie, etc.
A large figured Christmas candle will decorate your home on a joyful holiday.
A giant Christmas gingerbread painting will bring pleasure to your sweet tooth girlfriend.
Bracelets, pendants, rings for friends. To show how important your relationship with your girlfriend / boyfriend is, present them with matching accessories and wear them regularly.
By tradition, people hide them in their wallets so that soon it will be filled with rustling pieces of paper.
An attribute of the bright holiday of Christmas to a believer, for example, an angel, a “Christmas star” flower, or an LED Santa with a Christmas tree. Attractive beach stones, rare coins , etc. Present any cute trinket and tie it with you, they say, “I will look after you through this little thing”, “I will be with you everywhere”. The surprise will not only touch the soul, but also support in difficult times, bring good luck.
PRACTICAL CHRISTMAS GIFTS
If the person you want to surprise doesn't like useless things that take up space, then it's best to give him a useful gift. And here is our next selection of presents.
Food container. If your friend is a busy personality and he often has to eat outside the house, then the lunchbox will come in handy. Pick up a gift for your friend for Christmas, depending on whether he has a snack at work or a full dinner.
They differ in color, size, number and shape of compartments, and method of closing.
Smart scales are useful for many: from a girlfriend weighing herself every hour to a friend who remembers them once a month. The balance communicates with the smartphone app and transmits the weighing results. The device calculates the proportion of fat and muscle, determining the type of figure and other delights. BUT you can give them only if the woman is not touchy and does not take the gift as a hint of excess weight, but to help in maintaining good shape.
The Hidden Object Keychain is tiny but useful. Something that can be given to a spouse who often loses keys and other little things We all have at least once lost some small thing in an apartment and could not find it for a long time.
Depending on the type of device, it will beep and blink in response to a subtle whistle, some will respond to pops, while others are completely activated using an application on the phone.
Power bank. The right thing to recharge your phone. Being comfortable in everyday life and having a fancy look, the power bank is useful for those who like to sit in their smartphone.
In 2021, the trend for the shape of the power bank: pokeball, food, unicorns and emoticons.
INEXPENSIVE AND SYMBOLIC CHRISTMAS GIFTS
By the beginning of the holiday and surprises, it happens that not everything has been bought, but the wallet is already empty, or a loved one already has everything he wanted. In this case, the following list of inexpensive and symbolic gifts for the holiday will come to the rescue.
Photography is a symbolic presentation. It sounds corny, but this is actually a curious option. Find two photos together: the oldest you can find and the newest. Insert a photo in a double frame and touch the recipient. An emotional panel will be a good gift for your wife for Christmas and at the same time budget if you don't have enough money to buy an expensive gift.
Keychain. Buy a metal pendant and order a symbolic engraving from the master. It can be an important quote, autograph of a movie star, a line from your favorite song, etc. The decoration will turn out to be a kind of luck magnet and analogue to expensive gifts.
A great gift for a believer can be associated with religion. Cross made of gold or silver, or a ring with an engraved inscription is a touching and sincere gift.
It's a good idea to give your friends small figurines associated with the great holiday for Christmas: baby Jesus, Virgin Mary and the Magi.
Want to impress the recipient and give a memorable gift? Try DIY Christmas presents.
Our selection of Christmas presents you can make yourself.
Picture or photography. If you have the skill of drawing, create a drawing or picture yourself. If not, there are many simple videos on YouTube on how to paint a picture for beginners.
Embroidery on clothes. To complete the plan, you need some skills. Find the simplest basic T-shirt and embroider letters or pictures on it.
Drawing on a backpack is easy. Buy paint for fabric or leather, and paint a simple yet eye-catching silhouette on the largest pocket of your backpack.
A toy. Everything is clear here, draw yourself or take a toy diagram from the Internet, prepare everything you need and, playing a video tutorial, proceed.
A sweet Christmas gift for children cannot be ignored. A traditional Christmas cake will delight children and adults alike. When drawing up who to give gifts and which ones, try to prepare a new delicacy for each year.
You can make Christmas bouquets and wreaths with your own hands; it is easy to decorate them with bells, red ribbons and bows, which you can buy in souvenir shops.
It is not very difficult to make Christmas candles.
Just imagine what the recipient will feel: the toy in his hands is the only one in the whole world!
There are many video and photo lessons of Christmas gifts. For example, these cute gnomes are very easy and quick to make.
TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS HOW TO BUY AND DELIVER A GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS
Christmas gift-giving ceremony in fancy packaging usually dictates the rules to be folded under the tree or to hand over after a festive service. The atmosphere of mystery and anticipation adds excitement and anticipation of a miracle.
The moment of presenting the holiday presents is as important as the purchase. A joyful mood and new impressions are expected from the gift.
There is a wonderful tradition of exchanging gifts among strangers and in certain groups of people. Collectives and schools wish each other not only Merry Christmas, but also Happy New Year. It's called Secret Santa.
People write the names and / or addresses of the recipient on the gifts, put boxes under the Christmas tree or send them by mail. As a rule, these are symbolic gifts for a certain amount or are made by hand.
Of course, Christmas is more of a family holiday, when brothers, sisters, parents and children, grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts and uncles gather. In any case, this is a day of family surprises.
It doesn't matter which one you want and can make a surprise on Christmas day. Sweets, smartphones, sweaters with stupid deer, stockings and sleds, the main thing is that the gift corresponds and does not offend the holy holiday. And it is not so important what the cost of a Christmas present will be received by the participants of the holiday, how much joy and an open heart, the soul from which the gifts were bought.
Buying gifts and presents for Christmas isn't always an easy task. You can be surrounded by loved ones and have fun. Go shopping with friends and family.
If your city is still isolated, shop in front of the monitor. In online stores, the processes of home delivery of any purchased items are now debugged.
HOW TO CHOOSE A GIFT
When buying a gift, consider the recipient's gender and age, hobbies, and lifestyle.
Do not delay with funny preparations, so that later you do not rush to the shops in panic.
Think about the things that the person likes.
Explore the blog or webpage of the person you want to surprise. Perhaps there will be a record in the style of “I dream of getting a porcelain doll for a holiday”, or “10 things that will cheer me up”.
Wrap your gift in a stylish box. Do not forget to give an extra gift when you celebrate the holiday - a surprise candy.
WHAT CANNOT BE GIVEN FOR CHRISTMAS
An unsuccessfully chosen present can ruin both the holiday and the mood of the person being gifted. Here is a list of the things you shouldn't even look at in the store.
- Intimate things, underwear, swimwear
- Cheap trinkets
- A book or comic book accidentally grabbed from a shelf in astore
- Clothing, provided that you do not know all the necessary parameters for buying it
- Supplements and other
- Animals ... There is only one exception, a special situation: you know for sure that the person is ready to receive a pet and wants it
- Fragile items for kids
Children write letters in advance to Santa Claus, which contain a list of things they wish to receive as a gift. Some of them on Christmas night will be placed by parents under the tree.
Adults voice their desires in conversations, in diaries and blogs, and on social media. Listen to your loved ones and you can easily find the best Christmas gift ideas for your loved ones.
We've put together a list of the best things to do this summer- indoors and outdoors, alone and with friends. Hurry to cross out all the points!
Things to do this summer
Summer is a particular time. Everyone tries to live a bright and eventful life. The days are getting longer; many people have a well-deserved vacation, and more free time needs to be taken in some unique way. You can make your list of hundreds of summer things, but we suggest starting with these:
1. Go on a spontaneous journey
All adventures begin with a spontaneous decision. A tour around the country, a weekend on the Cote d'Azur, or an unexpected visit to your beloved grandmother in the village - no matter what it will be, the main thing is to do everything quickly and without delay.
2. Walk all night long
What would summer be without long walks under the stars? The light of lanterns, deserted streets, and rare cars - feel the romance of a big city.
3. Kissing in the rain
Naturally, no romantic movie is complete without a kiss in the rain. If a downpour takes you by surprise, do not be discouraged, but seize the moment.
4. Try a new dish
Summer is always a new experience. Be sure to try the local cuisine if you're on a trip, or stop by a restaurant near your home and order a dessert you've never eaten before.
5. Help a stranger
Even if you do not believe in karma, memories of a good deed will warm your soul for a long time. Besides, perhaps a stranger is your destiny?
6. Write a letter
Send a postcard to a friend or write a letter to yourself in the future.
7. Read a new book
Have you been postponing War and Peace for a long time? Or are you still not going to read Zhadan's latest collection? Take action!
8. Try a Rooftop Picnic
What could be more romantic than a rooftop? Now some companies are ready to help organize parties and dates on the most enviable rooftops of the city.
9. Get lost in Paris
This is a classic.
10. Change your image
Admit it, you always dreamed of being in the place of a girl from a movie who leaves the salon with perfect styling and high heels, and passers-by turn around after her.
11. Run on a deserted beach
Yes, it's a stamp. But it’s also an excellent opportunity to feel like “the same girl from the movie.”
12. Throw a coin into the fountain to return
The main thing is to believe.
13. Play a friend
14. Light up at a noisy party
Dancing at the bar, summer cocktails, and good music - everything seems more straightforward and more fun in summer.
15. Try an extreme attraction
Parachute jump, roller coaster, or ordinary "banana" on the sea - take a chance!
16. Meet the sunset
17. Host a Candlelight Dinner
Very simple and very romantic.
18. Fall in love
When, if not in the summer?
19. Launch a Chinese lantern
It is better if the whole company gathers you.
20. Realize your old dream
Dig into your memories, re-read your wish list and act!
21. Do something stupid
Sing songs, laugh, splash water, and draw on the pavement. As Exupery said: " All adults were children at. First, only a few of them remember this."
22. Spend a day at home
Our scenario: a blanket, ice cream, and Bridget Jones's Diary. You can come up with your own. The main thing is to prepare in advance and stock up on goodies for the whole day.
23. Watch a movie
All parts of "Harry Potter" or "Sex and the City." Arrange a retrospective evening and revisit your favorite films.
24. Get rid of junk
Gifts from the former, a broken powder box, old papers, and 100 more items of unnecessary things - it's time to say goodbye to them.
25. Saying “Yes” all day
Like that movie with Jim Carrey, remember how it all ended?
26. Spend a day without any means of communication
No phone, internet, TV, or tablet. Scary? Consider it a test of endurance.
27. Review family records
A great way to spend time with family and remember the funniest childhood moments.
28. Arrange a photoshoot
In every summer movie, there is a moment when a group of friends takes a selfie. Do not miss the opportunity to take a photo for memory ...
29. Print summer photos
30. Look through a telescope
Seeing the Moon and the Milky Way up close is what you need to do in the summer. In August, the stars always fall! It is best to do astronomy outside the city - the night sky is better seen there.
You will be surprised, but volunteer work is not free. It’s just that it’s not paid for with money but with impressions. Volunteering at an equestrian club can interact with horses and maybe even ride. And volunteers at the stadium will be able to watch football for free. Find out where helpers are needed in your city!
32. Find a summer job if you are 14 years old.
33. Get out of your comfort zone
Walk up and talk to a stranger, ride a bike to the city's other end try something you have long been afraid of or embarrassed about. This is a must-do item for the summer!
34. All day long, compliment those around you - even strangers.
"You look great!" It doesn't cost anything to cheer someone up.
35. Walk 30,000 steps in a day.
It's not as much as it seems. Just go for a walk wherever your eyes look.
36. Walk barefoot on the grass.
The list of things to do in the summer would be incomplete without this. A trifle, but pleasant and good for health!
37. Measure time with a sundial
Anyone can make a sundial, but one cannot tell the time from it.
39. Cooking food on a campfire is a thing that needs to be done in the summer.
While studying, such an opportunity is given infrequently.
40. Bury up to your neck in the sand
Another thing to do in summer is it doesn't feel the same as winter.
41. Make a home shadow theater.
Make up a story, cut out characters from cardboard, and put on a show.
42. Take a break from devices.
Have a "digital detox" with friends - walk, chat, and have fun, but do not touch phones and computers. The world will be a little different, we guarantee!
43. Go to the rope park.
The best is the outdoors. Have fun, enjoy the views from above and test your skill.
44. Arrange a board game championship.
A great occasion to gather offline friends and have a fun evening.
45. Participate in a flash mob.
Such events bring together and give a lot of positive emotions.
46. Go on an expedition.
It is not necessary to climb Everest - you can choose a forest nearby, come up with tasks, distribute roles in a team and go on an adventure.
47. Participate in the quest.
Now they are held in every city. Choose the most exciting one, and organize it yourself if you don’t find anything to your liking!
48. Organize a race of homemade boats made of paper, bark, and anything that floats.
Find the stream faster and find out whose boat is faster.
49. Go to a flea market.
There you can find natural treasures for mere pennies.
50. Read new articles on Bemorepanda.com