20 best Thanksgiving quotes in 2021 that you can share with the loved ones
Thanksgiving Day, as it is known among Americans, is the holiday that marks the end of autumn, but also of the harvest. At the same time, it is the event through which people usually give thanks for the good harvest obtained, despite the unfavorable weather events.
Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated in many countries around the world, but especially in the United States and Canada, where the tradition of the holiday is carefully followed by all the inhabitants. In the United States and Canada, Thanksgiving Day is, in fact, Harvest Day, more precisely, a day when people thank the divinity for the harvests they had that year.
Thanksgiving Day is the holiday taken from the first settlers who arrived in the New World in 1621. They celebrated this day as a thank you for the rich harvest they obtained even in harsh weather conditions. In 1941, the US Congress passed a resolution establishing that the fourth Thursday in November should officially become a US national holiday.
Best Thanksgiving quotes 2021
1."True forgiveness is when you can say, 'Thank you for that experience.'"
2."Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience."
The tradition of Thanksgiving cooked turkey comes from Benjamin Franklin, because he decided to make this bird the symbol of the holiday. The former American president pardoned a turkey that was to be cut with the celebration of this day, and since then, every year, the tradition is respected by every American president.
3."Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other."
4.“The turkey. The sweet potatoes. The stuffing. The pumpkin pie. Is there anything else we all can agree so vehemently about? I don’t think so.”
5."Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot."
A tradition of the meal is the prayer that people say at the beginning of the meal. Throughout the prayer, people hold hands and each of the people present states a reason to thank God for this day.
6."Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day."
7."Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary."
8.“Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude.”
Așadar, sărbătoarea de Thanksgiving Day ne oferă tuturor șansa de a ne gândi la lucrurile bune care ni se întâmplă zilnic, dar și șansa de a mulțumi pentru tot ceea ce primim.
9.“The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.”
10.“If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.”
11.“A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.”
12."I love Thanksgiving because it's a holiday that is centered around food and family."
13.“Be thankful for what you have. Your life is someone else’s fairy tale.”
14.“Thankfulness is measured by the number of words. Gratitude is measured by the nature of our actions.”
15.“I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.”
16.“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."
17.“Thanksgiving day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude."
18."We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction."
19."There are only two ways to live your live. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other as is though everything is a miracle."
20."It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy."
Thanksgiving Day is an annual one-day celebration in which God is thanked for the richness of that year's harvest. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States and on the second Monday in October in Canada.
Examples of Thanksgiving messages for everyone
Whether you're socially distancing yourself in 2021 or gathering with each other, here's a list of some Thanksgiving messages you can choose to send to most anyone.
- We are very grateful to you and your family! I send you peace and warmth during this crazy time.
- We all have so much to be thankful for! I send you and your family a harvest of blessings on this Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving! We know this year has been tough, but we see your strength and wish you all the best on this Thanksgiving.
- Enjoy the warmth of the family this season and the harvest of the holiday! Happy Thanksgiving!
- I send you laughter, joy and many fillings on this Thanksgiving.
- We hope that you and your family have managed to meet this year and enjoy a Thanksgiving celebration together!
- I wish you a happy Thanksgiving from across the street [street, country, state, etc.].
- What a crazy ride this year was! We are so grateful to you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving messages for family and friends
No matter if you can join your family on this Thanksgiving day or if you need to distance yourself socially, a loving Thanksgiving card will be a great choice.
- I wish you a day of celebration, laughter and love. Happy Thanksgiving! Grateful to each of you!
- Thank you for calling me family - every year! Happy Thanksgiving.
- I send you all my love from all over [country, state, world, etc.]! I am / am so grateful to have you all in my life and I would like to be there, to feast with you all. Get some extra pumpkin pie for me.
- It's been a hell of a year and I can't be more grateful to you all for staying with me every step of the way. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I am beyond grateful that I have you all in my life, this year and every year! I send you my love!
- Your family is a real blessing in my / our life! Thanks to my lucky stars this season that you are all well and healthy. Happy Thanksgiving!
- What year! I am amazed at the level of support you have shown me and I am rather grateful to you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I hope you and your family enjoy a delicious feast! Thank you that everyone is well and healthy!
- I am thinking of you this Thanksgiving season and I wish you all peace and love.
Happy Thanksgiving Message to Colleagues
Sending Thanksgiving greeting cards is definitely not a family affair. You can wish your colleagues a happy Thanksgiving. After all, business partnerships are maintained through mutual appreciation and support.
- Taking this opportunity to officially thank you for being a pleasure to work with. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for always supporting me and for supporting me. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I couldn't have asked for a better co-worker, thank you for everything and happy Thanksgiving.
- I wish you and your family a lot of good food and gratitude this season!
- Thank you for this year's partnership and we look forward to continuing our reconstruction next year! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for staying with us this year. Your loyalty is truly appreciated and we look forward to working with you soon.
- Thanksgiving Message for Customers
- There are a number of good reasons (hello, customer retention) for companies to be successful in sending Thanksgiving cards to their customer base as well as their employees.
When writing a Thanksgiving message to your clients, you should follow a few simple but important rules, such as keeping the message short and focused on the positives, while avoiding the sound of a sales pitch.
- Thank you for supporting our small business through this year's trials. Thank you for your loyalty and we wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- Our gratitude goes to you and your family on this Thanksgiving. Thank you for your business in 2021!
- We appreciate your business every year too! Happy Thanksgiving!
- The small team from [Company X] thanks you for your support in 2021 and wishes you a very delicious Thanksgiving celebration!
- Happy Thanksgiving from a local company [X]! Thank you for being a loyal customer.
- Funny Thanksgiving Messages
- Although 2021 is not 2020, it was still a difficult year for many of our friends, family and neighbors. Practicing gratitude in 2021 is probably difficult for many people. I hope there are many more things to be grateful for. In any case, we can all use a good giggle, so why not write something worse inside the Thanksgiving card this year?
Some funny messages for your friends or family
- The best part of the holidays is seeing you! And pie, you have to be grateful for the pie.
- Happy Spanksgiving! I hope you have prepared the most comfortable and elastic pants for the most sleepy day of the year! I can't wait to have dinner with you!
- Happy Thanksgiving! We trained for this all year ... Let's celebrate!
- This year, I'm grateful ... and the adult drinks. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Who's ready for the feast ?!
- You bring the turkey, I bring the side dishes ... I mean the drink and a lot. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving Quotes
- Preparing to write your Thanksgiving cards means that you will want to get into the spirit of gratitude and what better way to do that than by reading a few inspirational quotes about being grateful ?! You can even add one of these bad guys to your Thanksgiving message for a little extra gratitude * umph *! Here are some famous quotes to make you think of gratitude!
Quotes that can be transformed into a great message to your loved ones
- "Feeling grateful and not expressing it is like wrapping a gift and not giving it." - William Arthur Ward
- "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the greatest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy
- "He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things he does not have, but rejoices in those he has." - Epictetus
- "Joy is the simplest form of gratitude." - Karl Barth
- "Silent gratitude is not too great for anyone." - Gertrude Stein
- "Piglet noticed that although he had a very small heart, it could contain a fairly large amount of gratitude." - AA Milne
- "We often take for granted even the things that deserve our most gratitude." - Cynthia Ozick
- “Gratitude helps you grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter in your life and in the lives of everyone around you. ” - Eileen Caddy
- "The only people you should try to deal with are the ones who helped you." - John E. Southard
- "In life, one has the choice of one of two ways: to wait for a special day - or to celebrate each special day." - Rasheed Ogunlaru
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
Americans and Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving today. Usually an opportunity to reunite with family or friends, this year the holiday is affected by the sanitary measures required by the authorities in an attempt to stop the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some things you may not know about this holiday.
1. The first Thanksgiving Day was celebrated in Canada in 1578, when the English sailor Martin Frobisher arrived on Baffin Island with his crew. They celebrated with dinner the fact that they arrived safely at their destination.
2. From 1921 to 1930, Thanksgiving Day was combined with Armistice Day (now Remembrance Day), celebrated on November 11th. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday in October 1931, except in 1935, when there was a conflict between this holiday and the date of the general election.
3. In 1957, Thanksgiving became a national holiday. The Canadian parliament declared Monday the second of October as a day off to thank "for the abundant harvest with which Canada has been blessed."
4. Although federally recognized, Thanksgiving Day in Canada is not a day off in Prince Edward, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
5. Why is turkey eaten on this day? Nobody knows for sure. There are many theories about how the turkey became the predominant Thanksgiving meal, including the fact that this bird could be easily found and is large enough to feed a family.
6. 20.2 million turkeys are sold annually in Canada, according to Statistics Canada. The data is from 2018. A little over 390 million dollars are the annual revenues made by farms that grow turkeys.
7. On Thanksgiving 2019, 2.5 million whole turkeys were bought by Canadians, the equivalent of 39% of sales during the year, according to the Turkey Association.
8. But Thanksgiving is not the day to eat the most turkey. At Christmas 2019, 2.7 million turkeys were bought by Canadians, equivalent to 42% of annual sales, says the association mentioned above.
9. 64.3% of all cranberries consumed in Canada come from Quebec and 38.9% of apples consumed come from Ontario.
10. The United States celebrates Thanksgiving on the fourth Thursday in November. One possible explanation is that the harvest season is earlier in Canada, due to the colder climate than in the United States.
11. At the first Thanksgiving meal, only spoons and knives were used. The reason why the fork was the great absence from the Thanksgiving dinner of 1621 was that the English Puritans had not brought it to American soil in 1620. It came into use only in the seventeenth century.
12. There is a presidential tradition, launched by President Truman in 1947, of sparing the life of a Thanksgiving turkey annually. Over time, tradition has come to count two birds rescued from slaughter by the most powerful man in the United States. Last year, President Obama rescued two birds, named Liberty and Peace, who will die a good death at a special center in Mount Vernon. Let's see this year which turkeys will pass the presidential test of luck.
13. Benjamin Franklin intended to proclaim the turkey as the national symbol of the United States of America. Fortunately for those who prefer the bald eagle, Thomas Jefferson opposed this idea.
14. Thanksgiving is not always celebrated in the United States on the fourth Thursday in November (the date set by Abraham Lincoln). In 1934, President Franklin Roosevelt decided to move the holiday to the last Thursday in November, in an attempt to bring it closer to the Christmas shopping season and thus bring more profit to merchants. However, the decision did not enjoy too much popularity from the citizens, being revoked in only 2 years.
15. According to a study by the National Turkey Association, Americans consumed 312,000 kg of turkey meat in 2007, the equivalent of the total weight of Singapore residents. Scary, isn't it?
16. Tradition causes the President of the United States to "grace" a turkey each year. Two are sent to him: one with the function of presidential turkey, the other with the function of vice-president turkey, a "reserve" turkey. If the first turkey fails to fulfill its role, the vice president turkey replaces him.
17. Every year, on Thanksgiving Day, the President of the United States, whether a Democrat or a Republican, makes time for this ceremony. A little funny, a little humor, a little warmth. A small detail through which people approach.
18.Thanksgiving is a day about "together". The children who go to college, hundreds of kilometers away, get in their cars and drive for a meal at home, with their families. With grandparents, great-grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins they haven't seen in a long time. Events that bring families together are quite rare in a human life, usually weddings and funerals. But, Thanksgiving is an annual occasion to meet, to say goodbye, to "together". And the king of the Thanksgiving table is the turkey.
19. The turkey is a rock star during Thanksgiving. Everyone's talking about turkey. From cooks to economists.
20. The first national celebration of Thanksgiving in America was declared in 1775 by the Continental Congress. This was to celebrate the victory at Saratoga during the American Revolution. However, it was not an annual event. In 1863, two national days of Thanksgiving were declared.
21. In the seventeenth century, Thanksgiving was just an informal practice that was carried out by local members in which leaders declared when to organize the holiday.
22. Liberia is an African nation located in the western region. The country holds the celebration of Thanksgiving Day on the first Thursday of each month. It began in 1820 after the colonization of Liberia by black slaves freed from the United States.
23.Turkey, corn (or corn), pumpkin and blueberry sauce are symbols that represent the first Thanksgiving. These symbols are often seen on holiday decorations and greeting cards.
24. The use of corn meant the survival of the colonies. Flint corn is often used as a table or door decoration to represent the harvest and autumn season.
25. Sweet-sour blueberry sauce or blueberry jelly, which some historians claim was included in the first Thanksgiving holiday, is still served today. Blueberry is a small, sour berry. It grows in swamps or muddy areas of Massachusetts and other New England states.
26. Indigenous peoples used blueberries to treat infections. They used the juice to paint their carpets and blankets. They taught the settlers how to cook the beans with sweetener and water to make a sauce. Indigenous peoples called it "ibimi" which means "bitter berries". When the settlers saw it, they called it the "grain crane" because the grain flowers bent the stem and resembled the long-necked bird called the crane.
27. Grain is still grown in New England. However, very few people know that before the berries are put in bags to be sent to the rest of the country, each berry must jump at least four inches high to ensure that they are not overripe.
28. In 1988, a Thanksgiving ceremony with over 4,000 people took place at St. John the Divine Cathedral. Among them were the indigenous peoples who represented tribes from all over the country and the descendants of people whose ancestors had migrated to the New World.
29. Americans generally believe that their Thanksgiving is modeled on a 1621 harvest holiday, shared by English settlers (pilgrims) in Plymouth and the Wampanoag people. The American holiday is particularly rich in legend and symbolism, and the traditional fare of the Thanksgiving meal usually includes turkey, bread stuffing, potatoes, blueberries, and pumpkin pie. When it comes to car travel, the holidays are often the busiest of the year, as family members gather together.
30. Days of Thanksgiving in Canada also originated in the colonial period, coming from the same European traditions, in gratitude for safe travel, peace and abundant harvests. The oldest celebration took place in 1578, when an expedition led by Martin Frobisher organized a ceremony today in Nunavut to thank for the safety of its fleet. In 1879, Parliament established a national day of Thanksgiving on November 6; the date has varied over the years. Since 1957, Thanksgiving has been celebrated in Canada on the second Monday in October.
Thanksgiving Day is an annual one-day celebration in which God is thanked for the richness of that year's harvest. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States and on the second Monday in October in Canada.
Although Thanksgiving has historical roots in religious traditions, it also has a strong secular character. For Americans, Thanksgiving Day is primarily a family holiday, in which relatives, together, sacrifice a turkey in gratitude for the year that is nearing its end. Other traditional Thanksgiving dishes, in addition to stuffed turkey, are ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn and pumpkin pie.
In the United States, Thanksgiving parades are organized, during which school marching bands usually parade and various allegorical carriages are presented. Also in the United States, most businesses are closed on Thursdays and Fridays to allow employees to spend more time with family and friends. The only ones that remain open are the shops, Thanksgiving being followed by Black Friday, the day with the biggest discounts of the year.
In the United Kingdom, Thanksgiving is another name for Harvest Day and is celebrated in churches and villages on a Sunday after the harvest in that locality, without being a particularly important holiday. This holiday was taken over by the first settlers who arrived in the New World, where it was first celebrated in 1621, as a sign of gratitude for the miraculous harvest obtained in harsh weather conditions.
3.Bread cubes on Thanksgiving day
4.Thanksgiving vs Christmas
5.Pictures of dinner on Thanksgiving day
6.Taking a walk before Thanksgiving dinner
7.No interference to your Thanksgiving
9.Stuffing your face at Thanksgiving
11.Fight on Thanksgiving
14.Working on Thanksgiving
16.Thanksgiving is over
22.Thinking about Thanksgiving
23.Food is ready
24.Waiting on Thnaksgiving
26.Oh look, pie!
27.I am no cook on Thanksgiving
29.Me at Thanksgiving
30.Election for national
31.Waking up on Thanksgiving day
34.Make Thanksgiving great again
35.Thanksgiving dinner tip
37.Turkey and gravy
39.X-mas lights up before Thanksgiving
40.Pass the pumpkins
41.Like a butterball
43.Steal all the food
44.Bombarding with questions
45.What are you thankful for?
47.Big kids table
50.Thanks for giving
As children, the winter holidays, eagerly awaited, were fabulous, a great opportunity to enjoy each other as much as possible, eager to receive Santa's gifts, after, according to the well-known custom, children recited, full of emotions, more much stuttering, poems or short stories. Santa was always in a hurry, tired, he had come a long way, he had other recipients, he was draped in his red cape, with white edges, wearing a hat of the same color, with his face hidden in a long beard and snowy eyebrows, bushy, so that it was difficult for us to distinguish its features. The holidays were warm, full of the kindness of parents, grandparents, sisters or brothers, with whom we decorated the Christmas tree, which brought a fresh air of mountain and satin in the house.
Now that we have been induced into the enchanting atmosphere of Christmas in the midst of a pandemic, let's make our loved ones happy with a Christmas wish. Bemorepanda has collected the warmest wishes for you. You will surely find a suitable wish for all your loved ones!
Christmas wishes for parents
- You held my hand and taught me how to decorate my first Christmas tree. Today I am decorating the Christmas tree and I wish you were by my side. I wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart!
- May the snowflakes fall lightly on your heart and soothe your longing for me. A Christmas full of joy, dear parents!
- When I was little, I wanted the most beautiful gifts from Santa Claus. Now I know that the most important gifts are not beautifully wrapped under the tree, but you.
- Happy celebrations! I hug you dearly. I wish you the holidays to be sprinkled with joy, fulfillment, peace and health. Thank you for existing and for being with me, mother and father!
- My dear parents, you have enlightened my life and shown me the right way! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your advice and for the love you have given me! Magic holidays!
- Dear mom and dad, you are everything to me. Thank you for what you do for me and I wish you a Merry Christmas, even if we can't be together because of the pandemic.
Christmas wishes for boyfriend / girlfriend
- I will put all my love in the Christmas present. I love you and I want us to spend the eve of the holiday together.
- Merry Christmas, my love! Let's get lost among the globes and the tinsel, let's run through the snow like children, let's drown in presents and love each other like two crazy people… for Christmas.
- The best thing about this Christmas is that I can warm myself in your arms. Thank you for making me happy. I wish you, from the bottom of my heart, happy holidays!
- Your passionate kiss will be the most beautiful Christmas gift, so come and kiss me. I want to feel all your love.
- My dear, this is the most beautiful Christmas of my life. I float with happiness and all I want is to never wake up from this beautiful dream. Merry Christmas with me!
- The holidays weren't complete if you weren't with me. Thank you for all the beautiful moments of this year, my love!
- Happy celebrations! The most beautiful period of our lives awaits us. We are going to spend a life together. I love you my love!
- Merry Christmas! The winter holidays are the most beautiful since you have been with me. I love you and thank you for being a part of my life! Merry Christmas with me and our families.
- You are the most beautiful gift life has ever given me! I love you!
Christmas messages for friends
- Stars fall on the windows, and there are worms on the fire, the Christmas tree is decorated, Santa is in a hurry again, the atmosphere of joy is like Christmas is coming. Merry Christmas!
- Santa comes tiptoeing, we never feel it, but every time, he leaves happiness, joy, health forever in everyone. A merry Christmas!
- May Christmas come and let all the bells in the tree sing your magic carol to carry with it the confidence, strength and hope you need! Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! I want your heart to be as light as a snowflake, and your problems to melt like snow! Inner peace, hope and love, these are my Christmas gifts for you!
- Merry Christmas! Christmas is about family reunions and meetings with dear friends. It is the ideal time to appreciate the love in our lives, which we often think we deserve. May these winter holidays fill your heart with love and blessing.
- Christmas is full of joy! It is the perfect time to remember the past and think about the future! May peace and love embrace you, in this wonderful period! Happy Holidays!
- May you see the world through the eyes of a child during Christmas, live the miracle of love and enjoy absolutely everything this holiday has to offer! Merry Christmas!
- I wish your life to be as full of fulfillment and love as during this period. May the aroma of fir, orange, carols, warm cozonac and the smell of winter fill your hearts with joy and souls with peace. Merry Christmas!
- Good thoughts run to you, health and good luck! Happy Holidays and a fairytale Christmas!
- Learn to reap from every Christmas holiness, joy, the light to share all year with your loved ones! Merry Christmas!
Christmas messages and wishes for colleagues
- May the winter holidays bring you many joys, surprises and the fulfillment of all desires May the winter holidays bring you peace, warmth and harmony in your soul. Merry Christmas!
- May Christmas fill your homes and lives with joy, health and a lot of wisdom for the coming year. A bright Christmas, a warm winter dream, peace with your loved ones, good news from the magicians! Merry Christmas!
- Happy holidays with joys and accomplishments with loved ones! May Santa find you with a rich meal and a pure soul! Wealth as much as you want, Health for all, And next year May it be even better for you.
- Let it be your house, your house, with new dishes on the table, Santa Claus with a full sack, the road to life as smooth as possible. U
- At Christmas, you have a loaded and rich Christmas tree, a glass of worship, clean wine, bright thoughts and accomplishments. Merry Christmas!
- I wish you that the winter holidays bring you health and happiness, the fulfillment of all wishes and the health of your loved ones. Happy Holidays!
- At the holiday hour when the year has snowy temples, and carols warm our souls with the joy of Christmas, I wish you health, peace and prosperity!
- May the Nativity of the Lord enlighten your souls and your home, may you have health, abundance and happiness! A good thought, a pure heart, a smile on your face, words of spirit and peace in your soul are all I wish you for the holidays in the coming year!
Short Christmas messages
- Snowflakes float slightly, they remind us of the innocence of the child in us. Merry Christmas!
- Let the sound of bells and silver stars in your heart bring you only joy!
- May the holy holiday of Christmas open your hearts to even more love!
- May the light of the holidays wake you up and cheer you up! Merry Christmas!
- It is the time of fulfilled dreams! Good thoughts to send, hopefully your years will be full of them.
- Even a pandemic, it's Christmas, you know! Be healthy and thick!
Funny messages and Christmas jokes
- I dreamed of Santa last night. He was coming from afar with a big bag in his back to bring health, so wait for him to come, but now he's with me.
- Santa saw your pictures on Facebook… you get clothes and a Christmas dictionary!
- If at night a fat old man enters the window, takes you out of bed and puts you in a bag, don't worry. I told Santa you were all I wanted for Christmas!
- Dear Santa, this year I want a fat account and a thin body. Please do not mix them, as you did last year. Thanks!
- This year, Christmas has been canceled. It's your fault, because I told him you were good and he died laughing!
- Christmas is like work: you do all the work, but the fat guy, dressed in a suit, receives all the praise. Merry Christmas!
- I hope Santa brings you his list of good boys. You deserve it!
- Do you know why Santa is always so happy? Because he knows where all the naughty girls are. I hope he leaves you the list!
- Santa is as bad as any other man. He enters the house uninvited, eats your food, leaves before you wake up and thinks that all these gifts are enough for him to be missing!
- It's Christmas! It is divine! Are we looking out the window, is Santa flying through the snow? This happens to us from wine.
Other Christmas messages
- May Christmas come and let all the bells on the Christmas tree sing your magic carol that will carry with it the confidence, strength, hope, that you need so much! Happy Holidays!
- Santa knocks on the door, takes his hand out of his glove and gives you the gifts of heaven from his palm, by the tree and by the fire to fill you with luck!
- I decorated the Christmas tree, I baked the cakes, I wrapped the presents, all I have to do is say Merry Christmas!
- If you are alone, I want you to have love, if you are angry, I want you to have happiness, if you are troubled, I want you to have peace, if you feel empty inside, I want you to be full of hope . Merry Christmas!