Lemon and currant tart - the most delicious recipe and tutorial from Bemorepanda
Lemon and currant tart is a perfect decision for any event. It is easy to prepare and does not require much effort. This tart has a surprising aroma and will surely delight the family and the guests of the house. Bemorepanda has made things even easier, so you can see the tutorial here.
Lemon and currant tart is an easy dessert to change to everyone's liking. You can actually replace currant with any other fruit such as strawberry, or you can omit currant and finally get a delicious lemon tart. This recipe is suitable for any season, as you can use frozen fruit.
In summer, this tart will have an even stronger scent if you use fruit from your personal garden. But even in winter on the eve of the holidays, currants and lemons fit perfectly on the holiday table. Being an easy recipe to prepare, it will surely be to everyone's liking.
Lemon and currant tarts is the favorite dessert of many.
This recipe is of French origin and combines excellently with a slightly crumbly crust and buttery aroma, with a sweet-sour and extremely aromatic lemon cream together with a bit of a more sour currant. Lemon peel was used for this lemon tart, so the aroma is extraordinary. Quite a lot of lemon juice was also used, but the sourness was balanced, it depends a lot on how sour the lemon you use is.
The tart crust is easy to prepare. All you have to do is keep the butter, water and yolk very cold and keep in mind that this dough does not stretch too much, but only enough to be formed into the tray.
The secret of this tart is in the baking of the cream. Cream for tart with lemon and currant should not be allowed to boil too much. It just needs to bind and mix lightly and softly in the middle. Rather, the consistency should be similar to that of the ice-cream.
If it boils a lot, it will grow, and after baking it will crack. Check it by gently moving the tray to make sure it is not liquid. Before consuming the lemon and currant tart, let it reach room temperature, then put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours. On top you can add meringue or even a little whipped cream. However, keep in mind that for meringue you need to use sugar syrup to pasteurize the egg whites.
- Flour 250 g
- Powdered sugar 100 g
- Butter 210 g
- Sour cream 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- 4 lemons
- Sugar 300 g
- Corn starch 80 g
- 4 eggs
- Frozen currant 100 g
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Put flour, powdered sugar, butter in a food processor bowl and mix.
2. Add the cream, vanilla essence and mix a little more. Knead, powder the work table, roll out the dough, arrange in the pan and cut off the excess dough. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Squeeze the lemon juice, pour into the saucepan, add hot water, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla essence and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Divide the egg whites into yolks.
5. Gradually incorporate the egg yolks into the lemon cream.
6. Grate the lemon zest, add the butter, mix, transfer the cream to a bowl, cover with cling film and refrigerate until completely cool.
7. Prick the dough with a fork and place the tray at 190 ° C for 20 minutes.
8. Remove the dough and let it cool.
9. Put a pinch of salt over the egg whites and mix, gradually add sugar over 2 minutes and mix until a thick, fluffy meringue comes out.
10. Place the currant at the base of the tart, cover with lemon cream, decorate with meringue and brown with a burner.
Almost 100 g of cooked shrimp provide about 90 calories, 1 g fat, 290 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrates, 15 g protein. Shrimp are naturally low in carbohydrates, with less than 1 g per 100 g serving. They contain about 1 g of fat per serving. Most fats come from Omega-3 fatty acids and beneficial polyunsaturated fats. Cooking shrimp in butter or oil increases, however, the total fat content of the final preparation.
About 90% of the calories in shrimp come from protein, and the rest come from fat. They contain all the essential amino acids and are a way to increase protein intake. They are a source of phosphorus and vitamin B12. They also contain calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, selenium and choline. Shrimp are also one of the best dietary sources of iodine, an important mineral. Iodine is necessary for the proper functioning of the thyroid and for the health of the brain. Shrimp are also a significant source of astaxanthin, the reddish pigment that gives shrimp its specific color.
Our childhood was marked by the famous pork or chicken meatballs, in which we often put more onions and garlic than minced meat. Fortunately, lately the "chop" is losing more and more ground, its place being taken by ingredients such as shrimp. Today Bemorepanda has prepared for you an amazing recipe for shrimp meatballs, served with rice and vegetables.
Shrimp meatballs are ideal at any time of the year, but also whenever we want something healthy, fast and easy for our family. Shrimp are very healthy to eat, in addition to fish and other seafood they contain calcium, protein, vitamin E, etc. They are also very easy to cook and do not require too much oil or spices to be prepared.
Of course, many interesting dishes can be made using shrimp. But today it was as if we wanted to try something new. Meatballs are not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of shrimp, but we believe that they are delicious and well worth trying. In addition, they are ready in less than 30 minutes, so address those of you who are more on the run.
- 500 g of Peeled Shrimp
- 3 strands of Parsley
- 3 strands of Dill
- 3 strands of Green Onion
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Dried Garlic
- 4 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- 50 g Cheese Mazdamer
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
- 200 g of Rice
- 1 liter of Water
- 400 g Assorted frozen Vegetables
- 1 Lemon
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the shrimp well and peel. Finely chop the shrimp.
2. Finely chop the greens.
3. Put the chopped shrimp in the bowl, add greens, eggs, paprika, dried garlic, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, lemon peel, cheese, mayonnaise and mix.
4. The meatballs are formed. Heat the pan, pour oil, fry on both sides for 3-4 minutes.
5. Put rice in the pan, pour water, add salt, boil for 15-20 minutes.
6. Heat the pan, pour oil, add the vegetables, season with salt, pepper and fry for 4-5 minutes, add the rice and fry for another 4-5 minutes.
Serve the shrimp meatballs with vegetables! Good appetite!
This recipe can also be composed of several variations. You can serve it with a salad of fresh vegetables and greens. Or with a garnish that you prefer.
You can also prepare rice with fresh vegetables if you have them at hand, but this will take longer to prepare.
Notes: To recognize shrimp in good condition, you must:
Shrimp must be firm to the touch.
Avoid buying it if it feels weak.
You have no smell of ammonia or a strong smell of shellfish.
If it is raw, it should have a uniform gray color, not green tones.
If they are pre-cooked, you do not see a faded orange.
If you buy fresh seafood, don't forget to touch and smell it to check its condition. Regardless of the type of shrimp you will eat, we recommend that you buy them with the peel, although it is more laborious, they have a better flavor, because the peel helps to preserve it.
This super recipe is so tasty and easy to prepare. A good optin for a family dinner, or together with your friends. Bemorepanda recommends!
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until browned.
- Add the corn, cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, sour cream, onion powder, black pepper, and bacon to the skillet and mix well.
- In a 9x13 pan layer the beef, then the cheese and finally line up the tater tots before baking for 40-45 minutes uncovered.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake another 5 minutes.
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.
Most people do not have a clear idea of what gluten is, but they still feel better when they avoid it. More and more grocery stores boast gluten-free products. This is good news for people with celiac disease, but paradoxically, a large proportion of people looking for gluten-free products do not suffer from this condition.
Gluten is a type of protein that is normally found in wheat and other grains, such as barley and rye. But, gluten is also hidden in many other products, such as salad dressings, spice mixes, vitamins and even lip balm, which means that its complete elimination requires a great deal of commitment. There are many people who, although they claim to have completely given up gluten, have eliminated only wheat-based products, such as bread, pasta and pretzels, and are convinced that these are the only sources.
People with celiac disease should completely eliminate gluten from their diet. Even a small amount of gluten triggers symptoms, including abdominal pain and bloating. This is because in people with celiac disease, gluten causes the immune system to damage or destroy the villi, the small protrusions that cover the small intestine.
However, people who do not have celiac disease can also benefit from a gluten-free diet if they have intolerance or sensitivity to it. Although not compared to celiac disease, gluten sensitivity can cause embarrassing reactions to the body or flu-like symptoms, gastrointestinal problems and fatigue. At this time, there is no universally accepted test for testing gluten sensitivity, and symptoms may be associated with other conditions, including stress. If you think you have a sensitivity to gluten, avoid it and monitor your health.
You must not forget that there are whole grains that are naturally gluten free. This way you can replace pasta with rice (brown, red, black or wild), quinoa or fried organic corn. Fresh vegetables and fruits, beans, lentils, and nuts do not contain gluten.
Because it's a gluten-free chocolate cake, we have to replace wheat flour with something else. In our recipe you can find cocoa powder. Otherwise you only need butter, eggs and sugar. Simple ingredients that you probably already have at hand. Butter should be greasy, with 80% fat. Do not put margarine, possibly you can put oil.
In order for the flourless chocolate cake to grow, you don't need a growth agent, but you have to beat the eggs very well together with the sugar. Eggs must at least double in volume and be aerated like foam. Carefully incorporate the chocolate. It is enough for the ingredients to be incorporated and you can stop.
The recipe for flourless chocolate cake is perfect for all those who love desserts with a lot of chocolate. We at Bemorepanda love chocolate. The truth is that the taste of chocolate is incomparable and that the desserts that contain it are the best and most decadent. This recipe is also ideal for those who have gluten intolerance. Fortunately, this flourless chocolate cake is also very easy to make. It's the kind of dessert that anyone can make, even a less experienced person in the kitchen. It does not contain many ingredients and you do not need special utensils. The most important ingredient is chocolate, obviously. You need a good quality chocolate, with 52% cocoa because it has an intense taste. It gives the cakes a perfect color and melts wonderfully every time, even on fire. You can see the tutorial here.
Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe - Ingredients
- 340 g Dark Chocolate
- 200 g Milk Chocolate
- 230g Butter
- 6 eggs
- 250 g old
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 70 g Cocoa
- 100 ml of 35% Sweet Cream
For decoration you can opt for:
- 6-7 pcs Cocoa Biscuits,
- 200 g Raspberries
- 2-3 mint leaves
You can decorate the cake with anything you want!
Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe - Method of preparation
1. Put the chocolate in the pan, add the butter, melt over low heat.
2. Break the eggs in a bowl, add sugar, vanilla essence, salt, mix.
3. Pour the melted chocolate, incorporate.
4. Pass through a cocoa sieve and mix.
5. Grease the tray lined with baking sheet with butter.
6. Pour the dough. Bake at 160 ° C for 60 minutes.
7. Put the sweet cream in the pan, bring to the boil.
8. Pour over the chocolate, leave for 4-5 minutes and mix.
9. Pour the melted chocolate over the cake, arrange the wafers, raspberries and decorate with mint.
Notes: You can choose to use almond flour. Almond flour is made from very, very finely ground almonds and is perfect for macarons, but also for any other desserts. You can also grind the almonds, but such a fine flour will not come out. Instead of almonds you can also put ground walnuts, hazelnuts or ground peanuts. If you want you can also use gluten-free flour from the market, that works very well, but it is not found everywhere.