50+ motivational and empowering Women's Day Quotes to inspire you in 2022
Women are special. We all know that. We think about them, love them and admire them. The writers wrote novels and poems about them. Precisely because I am the most sensitive and beautiful half of our lives, we have prepared a series of quotes about women.
There are beautiful quotes about strong women, independent women, about the beauty and elegance of women, about women and fashion. We also have a separate category with famous quotes about women.
Our carefully thought out and selected collection of quotes about women is waiting for you to discover below and find in it the inspiration you need.
Women are different from men. It is a fact that each of us must accept, enjoy, and respect. Let us enjoy our femininity, our sensitivity and empathy, our sense of beauty, the fact that we are admired and, of course, the beauty of motherhood. Below are some of the most beautiful and relevant quotes about women.
Many times when you are a strong woman you are perceived as difficult. Many times you curb your reactions just so you don't get judged that way. Below we have chosen some of the most compelling quotes about strong women to encourage you to be yourself.
From ancient times the woman was considered a source of happiness and at the same time a source of suffering. It is the woman who inspired the great creators of the world. Falling prey to the beauty and charm of women, sculptors, painters, musicians and, last but not least, the masters of the word have given birth to wonderful works of art.
Motivational and empowering Women's Day Quotes 2022
1. Never apologize for being a woman.
2. Don't be a lady, be a legend! - Stevie Nicks
3. Girls want attention, women want respect.
4. Femininity is the supreme form of sophistication.
5. There is nothing rarer or more beautiful than a woman who is simply herself, comfortable with herself in her perfect imperfection. For me, this is the true essence of beauty. - Steve Maraboli
6. Sometimes the princess kills the dragon and saves the prince. - Samuel Lowe
7. I'm not a one in a million girl, I'm a woman like you'll never meet again. ⁇
8. Be a girl with a mind, a woman with an attitude and a lady with a class. / Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude and a lady with class.
9. You don't need princes to save you. I don't have much patience for stories where women are saved by men. - Neil Gaiman, writer
Can a robot portrait of the perfect woman be made? And if that were the case, how many men would marry her?
Studies show that men value many qualities more deeply than their physical appearance. This may seem surprising to many women. From their point of view, one of the most appreciated qualities is calm. A woman who knows how to stay calm in a crisis situation, who is willing to talk instead of having a nervous breakdown or a scene of jealousy is more likely to keep a man by her side than a very beautiful one. to break the plates when she is unhappy with something. Patience goes hand in hand with calm. Men prefer women who don't tease or push them from behind.
Long ago, women did not have the same rights as men, and the power of their word was limited. But there were some exceptions, which completely changed the course of women's history and perception in society.
Female personalities who have dispelled myths about the involvement of the fair sex in politics have existed since the 1950's. One of them was Cleopatra.
Cleopatra was born in 69 BC. In Alexandria, she was the queen of Egypt, the last pharaoh of Egypt. Cleopatra was an ambitious woman, strong and eager for great things for her people. She became queen at just 17 years old, spoke 9 languages and was a charismatic, seductive woman and delighted everyone around her with her melodious voice.
10. She is the kind of queen who knows that she does not wear the crown on her head, but in her soul. - Adrian Michael
11. She has moments of weakness when she begins to think that she needs someone to save her. But then she smiles and remembers that she is the heroine of her own story.
12. I am a queen whether I have a king or not.
13. I'm not a difficult woman. I'm just a strong woman and I know my worth. / I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.
14. Strong women do not have attitudes, they have high standards. - Strong women don’t have attitudes, they have standards.
15. It took me a long time to develop my own voice and now that I have it, I'm not going to shut up. / It took me quite a long time to develop a voice and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent. - Madeleine Albright, American politician
16. She is one of those rare women who is so easy on herself and the world loves her for it.
Another female presence who clearly expressed her opinion for the benefit of the community she belonged to was Queen Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I, the "Virgin Queen of Great Britain", as she appears in history, has dedicated her entire life to a kingdom in which she has placed all her hopes. She was one of the women who had a say in the entourage of men, ambitious and courageous, the Queen of England transformed an island isolated and avoided by the world, into one of the strongest and most prosperous nations in Europe.
Elizabeth won the trust of her subjects and fought against the enemies of the country for the good of the people, defeating the Spanish Army.
A fighter for justice against the British, Ioana D'Arc led the resistance against the English invasion of France in the Hundred Years' War. It has gone down in history as one of the emblematic figures of France. This woman was also declared a saint by the Catholic Church.
CoCo Chanel, the most famous and successful woman in the fashion industry, has become a symbol and a pillar of reference for elegance, boldness and courage. Her revolutionary ideas helped her become what no one else would match. The famous fashion designer changed the style of women's clothing by taking masculine models and transforming them to benefit women.
Indira Gandhi, a woman who overnight had to lead the democracy of the world's greatest people, has become at least a symbol of women's freedom in India, if not the world. In time, he demonstrated the power of perseverance and demonstrated well-used and well-intentioned educated thinking.
17. A strong woman looks at the problem directly and winks at it. / A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink. - Gina Carey
18. Strong women do not play the role of the victim, are not merciful and do not point the finger. But I'm standing and they're making the books - Mandy Hale
19. Just because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm alone. It means I feel strong enough to cope with life without needing anyone else.
20. The emancipated woman is stronger than any obstacle and more beautiful than any words. - Steve Maraboli
21. A strong woman doesn't need you, she just wants you.
22. Girls are in competition, women help emancipate other women. - Girls compete, women empower.
23. A well-read woman is a dangerous creature. 🙂 - Lisa Kleypas
Few women have marked history as the famous Roxelana-Hurem Sultan.
She was a leading female figure who built every stage of her tumultuous life on her own, from a poor maid to the most feared and controversial sultan in the entire history of the Ottoman Empire. His power and influence have intrigued both the Ottomans and the royal courts of Europe, and the obsessive love of the greatest sultan of all time is a fascinating subject for many today. She always had a surprising personality, a magnetic charm and an indestructible ambition, combined, it seems, with a fairytale appearance, and these qualities made her immortal in the consciousness of many people.
"Pride and Prejudice" or "Emma" are just two of the most beautiful works of literature by the great writer Jane Austen. She became, even in her time, a well-known and highly regarded writer, very popular and cultured. Through her courage to express her feelings, thoughts and ideas, she was one of the women who paved the way for writers around the world today.
Susan Brownell Anthony, leader of the American Civil Rights Movement, who played a major role in the 19th century Women's Rights Movement to guarantee women's suffrage in the United States. For 45 years she traveled thousands of miles to the United States and Europe, giving between 75 and 100 speeches a year on women's suffrage.
24. It's your story. You are free to hit them with a reversal whenever you want. ⁇
25. She is beautiful, but not like the women on the covers of magazines. She's beautiful for the way she thinks. She's beautiful for the way her eyes twinkle when she talks about something she loves. For the ability to make others smile even when she is sad. She is beautiful to the depths of her soul.
26. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful. - Sophia Loren
27. Beauty begins when you decide to be yourself. - Coco Chanel
28. No beauty shines brighter than a good heart. / No beauty shines brighter that that of a good heart.
29. For beautiful eyes, seek kindness in others. For beautiful lips, say only beautiful things about others. And for a beautiful posture, step on the confidence that you are never alone. - Audrey Hepburn
30. The kind of beauty I want comes from within, it comes from strength, courage and dignity. - Ruby Dee
Britain's first female Prime Minister, also known as the "Iron Lady", Margaret Thatcher was one of the initiators of libertarian thought, believing in free trade between markets and in the power of individual responsibility. the president of the United States at the time, Ronald Reagan.
An iconic presence in public life, Princess Diana was noted for her compassion, style, personal charm and charity work, but also for the fact that she had an unhappy marriage with Prince Charles.
From her engagement to Prince Charles of Wales in 1981 until her death in a car accident in 1997, Diana has been one of the most famous women in the world - a prominent celebrity of her generation. During her lifetime, she was often described as the most photographed woman in the world.
31. Character, intelligence, power, style. That means beauty. - Diane von Furstenberg
32. No matter how ordinary a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written on her face, she will be a beautiful woman. - Eleanor Roosevelt
33. We enjoy the beauty of the butterfly, but we seldom think about the changes it has had to go through to achieve that beauty. - Maya Angelou
34. She is beautiful, but her outer beauty cannot surpass the beauty of her soul.
35. Imperfection is beautiful. Madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Marilyn Monroe
36. Happy women are the most beautiful. - Audrey Hepburn / Happy girls are the prettiest.
37. You can be wonderful at 30, charming at 40 and irresistible for the rest of your life. - Coco Chanel
38. Pour yourself a drink, give yourself a little lipstick and come back. - Elizabeth Taylor
39. There are no ugly women in the world, only lazy women. - Coco Chanel
40. All a woman wants is to find a man to prove to her that they are not all the same… - Marilyn Monroe 🙂
41. Every woman needs a man to ruin her lipstick, not her mascara… - Marilyn Monroe
42. If you want to be original, be prepared to be copied. / If you want to be original, be ready to be copied. - Coco Chanel
43. I'm pretty, but I'm not pretty.
I'm wrong, but I'm not the Devil.
I'm good, but I'm not an angel. - Marilyn Monroe
44. Crying is for ordinary women. Pretty women go shopping. - Oscar Wilde
45. We must not make women fit the world in which they live. We need to think about how to make the world a better place for women. - Gloria Steinem, leader of the American feminist movement
46. We should start living before we get too old. Fear is stupid. Just like regrets. - Marilyn Monroe
47. I drink champagne on two occasions: when I'm in love and when I'm not - Coco Chanel
48. Life is a party, dress like that. - Audrey Hepburn
49. If you follow all the rules, you lose all the fun. / It you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. - Katharine Hepburn
50. I think you have to have at least one perfect moment every day. - Audrey Hepburn
51. In general, I can tell how smart a man is based on how unintelligent he thinks I am. - Cormac McCarthy
52. There is nothing stronger than a woman who has rebuilt herself.
53. A woman knows her limits. But a wise woman knows that there is no such thing. - A girl knows her limits. But a wise girl knows she has none. - Marilyn Monroe
54. Just because I have excluded negative people from my life does not mean that I hate them. It simply means that I respect myself. - Marilyn Monroe
55. The most beautiful accessory a woman can wear is self-confidence.
56. A girl turns into a woman when she learns to love herself more than she loves a man.
57. Don't forget to fall in love first and foremost with yourself. - Carrie Bradshaw
58. Just because you were wrong at some point doesn't mean you're going to be wrong forever. Keep trying and always, but always believe in yourself. Because if you don't believe in yourself, who will, my dear? - Marilyn Monroe
59. You will never influence the world like everyone else…
60. Respect yourself enough to walk away from someone who doesn't appreciate you.
December 25 is just around the corner, which means your holiday festivities are likely to escalate. From buying the perfect gift for everyone on your list to making Christmas party plans, the spirit of the season is in full swing. For an extra dose of fun this article will help you spread some good ideas or messages on Christmas eve.
Whether you print these sayings to hang in your home or office, or write a quote on your holiday cards, this large list of the top 100 Merry Christmas quotes is sure to get you into the holiday mood.
1. Joy to the world, the Lord has come, let the earth receive its King. - Joy to the world
2. Walk in a winter wonderland. - Winter's Tale
3. Peace on earth will come when we live every day as Christmas. - Helen Steiner Rice
4. How you spend Christmas is more important than how much. - Henry David Thoreau
5. The finest and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. You need to feel them with your heart. - Helen Keller
6. Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hold hands. -
7. Your children need your presence more than your gifts. - Jesse Jackson
8. “One is never enough. socks - said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas came and went and I didn't have a single pair. People will insist on giving me books. ”- J.K. Rowling
9. So this Christmas ... What have you done? - John Lennon
10. Christmas is not a season. This is a feeling. - Edna Ferber
11. Joy together is a double joy. - John Roy
12. Christmas works like glue. It keeps us all together. - Rosie Thomas
13. I dream of a white Christmas like the ones I knew before. - Irving Berlin
14. Love the giver more than the gift. - Brigham Young
15. Remembrance, like a candle, burns brightest at Christmas. - Charles Dickens
16. Christmas does something else for someone else. - Charles M. Schultz
17. Christmas is the time to kindle the fire of hospitality. - Washington Irving
18. I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite fairy tale. The pleasure manifests itself in the familiar manner of the beginning of the story, in anticipation of familiar turns, in familiar moments of anticipation, in a familiar climax and ending. - Fred Rogers
19. It was the night before Christmas when no creature moved around the house, not even a mouse. - Clement Clarke Moore
20. When we think back to the past Christmas, we usually find that the simplest things — not the great events — exude the greatest radiance. happiness . - Bob Hope
21. What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. - Agnes M. Pahro
22. Throughout the year we get better because we become children in spirit again at Christmas. - Laura Ingalls Wilder
23. Thank God for His unspeakable Gift. - 2 Corinthians 9:15
24. Don't we forget the true meaning of Christmas? You know the birth of Santa. - Bart Simpson
25. Every time the bell rings, the Angel gets his wings. - It's a wonderful life
26. At Christmas, all roads lead home. - Marjorie Holmes
27. Christmas cannot be bought in the store. Maybe Christmas means a little more. - Dr. Seuss
28. May your heart be warm, your holidays splendid, and your heart tenderly held in the hand of the good Lord. - Unknown
29. Christmas for me is as many happy people as possible. - Tupac Shakur
30. May your days be cheerful and bright. -White Christmas
31. Christmas and the holidays are a time for gifts. This is the time when people are kinder and more open. - Gisele Bundchen
32. We are counting down the days, just to experience it almost the same way we always do. It's so comfortable, familiar and nostalgic that we honestly have no desire to improve it. - Joanna Gaines
33. My brother, little sister and I decorate the tree together, and every year we quarrel over who to hang our handmade children's decorations. - Carly Rae Jepsen
34. In the very first snow . After all, when the first snow is also Christmas snow, well, something wonderful will happen. -Snowman Frosty
35. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and now, everything is softer and more beautiful. - Norman Vincent Peel
36. Even as an adult, I still find it difficult to fall asleep on Christmas Eve. - Carrie Lateth
37. Don't be confused with tinsel. - Unknown
38. As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas should be, Christmas is. - Eric Sevareid
39. I heard the bells on Christmas Day.
Their old familiar hymns are playing,
And wild and sweet
Words are repeated
Peace on earth, good to people! - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
40. God never gives anyone a gift that they cannot receive. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we are all able to understand and accept it. - Pope Francis
41. It's not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving. - Mother Teresa
42. City sidewalks.
Dressed in a festive style
in the air
There is a feeling
Christmas... - Silver Bells
43. Never be too old to look up in the sky on Christmas Eve. - Unknown
44. Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real thing in the world is that we cannot see. -Polar Express
45. Oh, the weather outside is awful,
But the fire is so delicious,
And since we have nowhere to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. -'Let It Snow
46. It was the night before Christmas when not a single creature moved around the house, not even a mouse. - Clement Clarke Moore
47. Let's keep Christmas great without thinking about greed. - Ann Garnett Schultz
48. This is the most wonderful time of the year! - Edward Paula and George Wyle
49. Christmas is not just a day, it is a mood. -Miracle on 34th Street
50. Christmas is a time not only for joy, but also for reflection. - Winston Churchill
51. Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth, sweetening all your taste buds, making you wish it to last forever. - Richel E. Goodrich
52. Christmas is forever, not just one day. Because to love, to share, to give cannot be postponed. - Norman Wesley Brooks
53. The world is tired over the years, but at Christmas it's young. - Phillips Brooks
54. Christmas is a piece of home that a person carries in his heart. - Freya Stark
55. He who does not have Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. - Roy L. Smith
56. One of the greatest riots in the world is the living room mess at Christmas. - Andy Rooney
57. There should be at least one day of the year to remind us that we are here for something else besides ourselves. - Eric Sevareid
58. The joy of brightening up other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays. Jones
59. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas. - Dale Evans Rogers
60. Blessed is the time that involves the whole world in a conspiracy of love. - Hamilton Wright Maby
61. Christmas is a day of meaning and tradition, a special day spent in a warm circle of family and friends. - Margaret Thatcher
62. Christmas in the heart lifts Christmas into the air. - W. T. Ellis
63. Play and have fun at Christmas, because Christmas only comes once a year. - Thomas Tusser
64. Every gift that is given, even if it is small, is really great if it is given with love. - Pindar
65. Christmas is a holiday together. Winnie the Pooh
66. It occurred to him that the way you spent Christmas was a message to the world about where you were. life . - Nick Hornby
67. Christmas is a children's party, and the holidays are a time for young people to dance. - Booth Tarkington
68. Who Keeps Christ? birthday ! How few are His commandments! - Benjamin Franklin
69. Want to meet Christ at Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, greet the unwanted, care for the sick, love your enemies, and treat others as you would. - Steve Maraboli
70. If you want to experience the true meaning of Christmas, give something to someone who has nothing to offer in return. - Tony Sorenson
71. The reality of loving God is to love him like a superhero who saved you from all sorts of things, not Santa Claus who just gave you something. - Criss Jami
72. The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood. - Richard Paul Evans
73. The best way to cheer you up is to sing out loud so everyone can hear. -Elf
74. Christmas was definitely the best thing in the world, even better than pizza. But instead of all her favorite fillings, Amitola was surrounded by all her beloved people. - Aishabella Sheikh
75. And when we give each other gifts for Christmas In His name, let us remember that He gave us the sun, moon and stars, and the earth with its forests, mountains and oceans - and everything that lives and moves on them. - Sigrid Undset
76. The rooms were very quiet, while the pages turned gently and the winter sun penetrated inside, touching bright heads and serious faces with Christmas greetings. –Louisa May Alcott
77. If I were a philosopher, I would write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life needs to be taken seriously, and that Christmas with children is one of the few times when men become fully alive. –Robert Lind
78 .. Christmas Eve will find me where the love light shines. I'll be home for Christmas, at least in my sleep. - I'll be home for Christmas
79. I dream of a white Christmas, just like the ones I knew before. Where the treetops sparkle and children listen, hear bells in the snow.
- White Christmas
80. Merry Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on, your problems will be out of sight. - Merry Christmas
81. He sees you when you sleep, he knows when you are awake. He knows when you've been good or bad, so be good, for heaven's sake! - Santa Claus comes to town
82. Offers of Christmas gifts:
Forgive your enemy.
The enemy is tolerance.
To a friend, to your heart.
To the customer, service.
All - charity.
A good example for every child.
Yourself, respect. - Oren Arnold
83. Perhaps the best decoration for Christmas is smiles. - Unknown
84. I dream of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I'll drink the red. - Unknown
85. Christmas is truly Christmas when we celebrate it with the light of love for those who need it most. - Ruth Carter Stapleton
86. Christmas is not only a time of fun and excitement. Moreover, this is the time to reflect on the eternal. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiveness. - JK Penny
87. Bless us, Lord, this Christmas is peace of mind; Teach us to be patient and always be kind. - Helen Steiner Rice
89. Christmas is a day of joy and mercy. May God make you very rich in both. - Phillips Brooks
90. Baby, it's cold outside. - Dean Martin
91. I believe ... I believe ... It's stupid, but I believe. -Miracle on 34th Street
92. It's fun time! - Decorate Rooms
93. A clear conscience is a constant Christmas. - Benjamin Franklin
94. The gifts of time and love are undoubtedly the main ingredients for a truly Merry Christmas. - Peg Bracken
95. A Christmas miracle is when your family doesn't have a fight all day. - Melanie White
96. Christmas magic is silent. You don't hear it - you feel it. You know that. You believe it. - Kevin Alan Milne
97. Peace be your present for Christmas and your blessing for the whole year! - Unknown
98. Christmas is a tonic for our soul. This encourages us to think about others and not about ourselves. He directs our thoughts to bestowal. - B.S. Forbes
99. You know you're getting old when Santa starts looking younger. - Robert Paul
100. Let's light it up. - Unknown
The national football teams have met in the World Cup once every four years since 1930, the only exception being the period of the Second World War. Find out some of the details about this important sporting event that even the most ardent fans do not know.
1. "If you want to have a good time at Wembley, don't call the Germans." Alan Shearer.
2. “Did I say that only the sky is higher than Milan? Everything is correct. But Inter is above the sky. " Antonio Cassano.
3. “Italian football is a game of fear. Two are attacking, 10 are defending, and young players are in the reserve. " Arrigo Sacchi.
4. "Football is the most important thing of all unimportant things." Arrigo Sacchi.
5. “If you don't know what to do with the ball in the box, just score a goal. And after the match we will figure out what else could have been done. " Bob Paisley.
6. “The father of my future wife asked what I was doing. I said that I am a football player. He tensed and asked if I had a profession. I replied that this is the profession. But when I saw the look on his face, I added that I knew how to lay bricks. He immediately perked up. " Bob Paisley.
7. “My work at Liverpool has not always been successful. Once we became the second. " Bob Paisley.
8. "The problem with the referees is that they know the rules of the game, but they don't understand the game itself." Bill Shankly.
9. “In the first half, there were academics with canes in CSKA uniform on the field. And in the second half I saw professional footballers ”. Valery Gazzaev.
10. "The game is forgotten, the result remains." Valery Lobanovsky.
11. “A coach's job? I don't want to lose a footballer in myself, and this must be done in order to become a successful coach. " Dennis Bergkamp.
12. "The best place to defend the goal is in someone else's penalty area." Jock Stein.
13. "Even if it was a hand, it was the hand of God." Diego Maradona.
14. “When I die, no one will remember who I met, who I fought with and how many cars I crashed, because it doesn't matter. They will remember my game. " George Best.
15. “In 1969, I gave up alcohol and women. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life. " George Best.
16. “When the teams were recruited at school, I was always the last to be picked. I was little. " David Beckham.
17. "The stones thrown at me would be enough for a monument." Jose Mourinho.
18. “Victories are not boring. Win 10 games in a row and you want to win 11 more. " Zinedine Zidane.
19. "Life is full of regrets, but they are not worth the time spent on them." Zinedine Zidane.
20. "Why buy a Ferrari if you drive it like a Fiat?" Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
21. “If you have the ball, you have to make the field as big as possible. If your opponents have the ball, you have to make the field as small as possible. " Johan Cruyff.
22. "Every disadvantage can become an advantage." Johan Cruyff.
23. "Italians never outplay anyone, but it is always very easy for them to lose." Johan Cruyff.
24. “I am a former footballer, former coach, former director and former President Emeritus. This list shows once again that everything comes to an end. " Johan Cruyff.
25. "The secret is to smoke a cigarette to calm the nerves, and then take a big sip of something stronger to tone the muscles." Lev Yashin.
26. "I am sure that in a few weeks I can learn to speak English well enough for any German to understand me." Lothar Matthäus.
27. “Running is for animals. We need brains and a ball to play football. ” Louis van Gaal.
28. "I took over the team, but I hope to leave behind a team." Luis Aragones.
29. "If you have the best players, it does not mean that you have the best team." Marcello Lippi.
30. “I don't like compliments. I prefer to hear criticism and refute it. " Paul Scholes.
31. “I lost three World Championships on penalties. Do you mind if I say this is getting on my nerves? " Roberto Baggio.
32. “My job is aggression. I'm going to war. What I do can hardly be called participation in a football match. " Roy Keane.
33. “People say that you have to go with the flow, but do you know who goes with the flow? Dead fish. " Roy Keane.
34. "If it came to a fight with Patrick Vieira, he would kill me." Roy Keane.
35. “If I don’t go to the club at night, I won’t score during the day.” Romario.
36. “I'm ugly. But what I do is fascinating. " Ronaldinho.
37. Winning the World Cup is better than sex. And not because sex is not so good - it's just that the World Cup, unlike sex, happens only once every four years. " Ronaldo.
38. “Usually when players exchange shirts, they always smell like sweat. But Beckham's T-shirt only smelled of cologne. Either he manages to somehow remove his smell, or he sweats with perfume. " Ronaldo.
39. “I play not with my mind, but with my heart. I do not think - I act. " Thierry Henry.
40. “Italians are losing football matches as if they were wars. And they are losing wars as if they were football matches. " Winston Churchill.
41. “The only thing I know about Feyenoord is that they are from the same country where Ajax play. Fabio Capello.
42. "In football, the strongest does not win, but the strongest is the one who won." Franz Beckenbauer.
43. "Advantage means nothing if the opponent has chances." Franz Beckenbauer.
44. "Sometimes, when you walk into the locker room, it seems that you are in Hollywood." Franz Beckenbauer.
45. “I hate tiki-taku. I don’t want to hear about her anymore. Tiki-taka is a bunch of shit, pass to pass. I don't force my players to deal with such rubbish. " Josep Guardiola.
46. “I think there are two Christs. Alone there, upstairs, well, I am here. " Hristo Stoichkov.
47. “Daddy told me:“ Edik, football is a good thing, it’s help in work. If you suddenly shine in football, it will be easier to get a job at the factory ”. Edward Malofeev.
48. "What would football be if not for me?" Ellenio Herrera.
49. "Seagulls follow the trawler because they think the sardines will be thrown into the sea." Eric Cantona.
50. “Sports are completely controlled. Nowadays, football matches have nothing to do with the games in the yard. Imagination has no place here. " Jari Litmanen.
Afghan women, including those on the national cricket team, will be banned from playing any sport under the new Taliban government, according to an official with the Islamist group, writes The Guardian.
In an interview with the Australian television station SBS, the deputy head of the Taliban's cultural commission, Ahmadullah Wasiq, said that women's sport is neither appropriate nor necessary. "I don't think women will be allowed to play cricket, because it is not necessary for women to play cricket," Wasiq said. "In cricket, they may face situations where their face and body will not be covered. Islam does not allow women to be seen that way. It's the media era and there will be photos and videos, and then people will watch them. Islam and the Islamic Emirate [Afghanistan] do not allow women to play cricket or play sports, ”the official said.
Afghanistan Cricket Council officials said they had not been officially informed of what would happen to the women's cricket team, but competitions had already been suspended.
Athletes, including cricketers, have been hiding in Afghanistan since the Taliban took power, with some women saying they have been threatened with violence by Taliban fighters if caught playing.
New protests took place in Afghanistan on Wednesday, despite Taliban attempts to intimidate any form of opposition. A group of women from a Hazara-dominated area in western Kabul protested against the new government in a series of protests in several cities.
Recordings posted on social media show protesters shouting "A government without women will fall" as they march through the city. Some had placards that read, "Work, Education, and Freedom."
Some images show women being beaten to end the protest.
On social network women share photos of dresses to protest Talibans.
Thanksgiving Day, as it is known among Americans, is the holiday that marks the end of autumn, but also of the harvest. At the same time, it is the event through which people usually give thanks for the good harvest obtained, despite the unfavorable weather events.
Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated in many countries around the world, but especially in the United States and Canada, where the tradition of the holiday is carefully followed by all the inhabitants. In the United States and Canada, Thanksgiving Day is, in fact, Harvest Day, more precisely, a day when people thank the divinity for the harvests they had that year.
Thanksgiving Day is the holiday taken from the first settlers who arrived in the New World in 1621. They celebrated this day as a thank you for the rich harvest they obtained even in harsh weather conditions. In 1941, the US Congress passed a resolution establishing that the fourth Thursday in November should officially become a US national holiday.
Best Thanksgiving quotes 2021
1."True forgiveness is when you can say, 'Thank you for that experience.'"
2."Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience."
The tradition of Thanksgiving cooked turkey comes from Benjamin Franklin, because he decided to make this bird the symbol of the holiday. The former American president pardoned a turkey that was to be cut with the celebration of this day, and since then, every year, the tradition is respected by every American president.
3."Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other."
4.“The turkey. The sweet potatoes. The stuffing. The pumpkin pie. Is there anything else we all can agree so vehemently about? I don’t think so.”
5."Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot."
A tradition of the meal is the prayer that people say at the beginning of the meal. Throughout the prayer, people hold hands and each of the people present states a reason to thank God for this day.
6."Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day."
7."Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary."
8.“Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude.”
Așadar, sărbătoarea de Thanksgiving Day ne oferă tuturor șansa de a ne gândi la lucrurile bune care ni se întâmplă zilnic, dar și șansa de a mulțumi pentru tot ceea ce primim.
9.“The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.”
10.“If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.”
11.“A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.”
12."I love Thanksgiving because it's a holiday that is centered around food and family."
13.“Be thankful for what you have. Your life is someone else’s fairy tale.”
14.“Thankfulness is measured by the number of words. Gratitude is measured by the nature of our actions.”
15.“I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.”
16.“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."
17.“Thanksgiving day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude."
18."We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction."
19."There are only two ways to live your live. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other as is though everything is a miracle."
20."It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy."