Top 50 World richest men in 2022
According to estimates by the authoritative financial and economic magazine Forbes, in 2022 2,755 billionaires in the world own a total capital of $13.1 trillion. At the same time, the richest people live in the USA - 724 and China - 698.
The ten richest people in the world have more than doubled their wealth during the COVID-19 pandemic. This is reported by the international association Oxfam.
Elon Musk, Tesla and SpaceX CEO, Amazon's Jeff Bezos, Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, former Microsoft CEOs Bill Gates, and Steve Ballmer, former Microsoft CEO Oracle Larry Ellison, US investor Warren Buffett, and French luxury head Bernard Arnault. The fortune of the richest of them, Elon Musk, increased by 1016%.
The list of world richest men in 2022
The report indicates that these people collectively own more wealth than the 3.1 billion poorest people on Earth, and if they spent a million dollars every day, then their entire fortune would be spent only after 414 years. “Explosive growth in billionaire fortunes at a time when poverty is rising exposes the fundamental flaws in our economy,” Oxfam chief executive Danny Shrishkandaraja said.
50. Alain Wertheimer $28.2 billion
Alain Wertheimer is a French businessman who, along with his brother Gérard, owns a majority stake in the house of Chanel, and is an investor in Bell & Ross.
49. Leonid Mikhelson $28.5 billion
Leonid Viktorovich Mikhelson is a Russian businessman and manager, billionaire. Chairman of the Board of the Russian gas company PAO Novatek, Chairman of the Board of Directors, and the largest shareholder of the leading Russian petrochemical holding Sibur.
48. Alexey Mordashov $28.5 billion
Leonid Viktorovich Mikhelson is a Russian businessman and manager, billionaire. Chairman of the Board of the Russian gas company PAO Novatek, Chairman of the Board of Directors, and the largest shareholder of the leading Russian petrochemical holding Sibur.
47. Shiv Nadar $29.1 billion
Shiv Nadar is an Indian billionaire industrialist and philanthropist. He is the Founder and Honorary Chairman of HCL Technologies Limited and the Shiv Nadar Foundation.
46. Tadashi Yanai $29.2 billion
Tadashi Yanai is a Japanese billionaire businessman and founder and president of Fast Retailing, the parent company of Uniqlo.
45. Dieter Schwarz $29.6 billion
Dieter Schwarz is a German billionaire businessman and owner of the Schwarz-Gruppe. He is the former chairman and chief executive officer of the Lidl supermarket chain and the Kaufland hypermarket chain.
44. Vladimir Potanin $30.2 billion
Vladimir Olegovich Potanin is a Russian businessman, statesman, and politician.
43. Ken Griffin $30.4 billion
Kenneth "Ken" Griffin is an American billionaire investor and financier. Founder and CEO of investment fund Citadel LLC, founded in 1990 and now managing $28 billion in assets. Also owns Citadel Securities.
42. Miriam Adelson $30.4 billion
Miriam Adelson is an Israeli American doctor and billionaire. After her marriage to American business tycoon Sheldon Adelson in 1991, she became a contributor to conservative political causes in the United States and Israel.
41. Li Ka-Shing $31.1 billion
Li Ka-Shing is a Hong Kong entrepreneur and philanthropist, one of the most influential businessmen in Asia. As of 2012, he was the richest person in Hong Kong and Asia, and also ranked ninth among the richest people in the world.
40. Leonard Lauder $31.2 billion
Leonard Alan Lauder is an American billionaire, philanthropist, and art collector. He and his brother, Ronald Lauder, are the sole heirs of the Estée Lauder Companies cosmetic fortune, founded by their parents, Estée Lauder and Joseph Lauder in 1946.
39. Leonardo Del Vecchio $31.2 billion
Leonardo Del Vecchio is an Italian billionaire businessman, founder, and chairman of Luxottica, the world's largest manufacturer and retailer of eyewear and frames, with 77,734 employees and more than 8,000 stores.
38. He Xiangjian $31.3 billion
He Xiangjian is the co-founder of Midea, one of the largest home appliance manufacturers in China. As of September 2021, his net worth was estimated by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index at $28.8 billion, placing him at #51 in the rankings.
37. William Ding $31.7 billion
He Xiangjian is the co-founder of Midea, one of the largest home appliance manufacturers in China. As of September 2021, his net worth was estimated by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index at $28.8 billion, placing him at #51 in the rankings.
36. Azim Premji $33.8 billion
Azim Hashim Premji is an Indian businessman, philanthropist, and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Wipro Limited, which owns Wipro Technologies, one of India's largest software companies.
35. Pallonji Mistry $34.3 billion
Pallonji Shapurji Mistry is an Indian-born Irish billionaire, construction mogul, and chairman of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group, Ireland's richest man. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, he is worth $28.0 billion as of April 9, 2021.
34. Giovanni Ferrero $35.1 billion
Giovanni Ferrero is an Italian writer, entrepreneur, and billionaire. After the death of his father and brother, he headed the company for the production of chocolate and various sweets Ferrero SpA.
33. Stephen Schwarzman $36.5 billion
Steven Schwartzman is an American businessman and investor. Head of investment company Blackstone Group. Schwartzman's fortune, according to Forbes magazine, is 40.9 billion USD.
32. Klaus-Michael Kuehne $37.3 billion
Klaus-Michael Kuehne is a German billionaire businessman. He is the honorary chairman and principal owner of the international transport company Kühne + Nagel, co-founded by his grandfather August Kühne.
31. Len Blavatnik $38.3 billion
Sir Leonid Valentinovich Blavatnik was an American and British businessman and industrialist of Jewish origin. In 2015, he topped the list of the richest people in the UK according to the Sunday Times.
30. Jack Ma $38.4 billion
Ma Yun, better known as Jack Ma, is a Chinese entrepreneur and founder of Alibaba Group. The first businessman from mainland China to be featured on the cover of Forbes magazine. As of mid-April 2021, Bloomberg estimated the entrepreneur's fortune at $51.5 billion.
29. Zhang Yiming $44.5 billion
Zhang Yiming is a Chinese internet entrepreneur. He founded ByteDance in 2012 and developed the Toutiao news aggregator and TikTok video-sharing platform, formerly known as Musical.ly.
28. Zeng Yuqun $48.0 billion
Zeng Yun, also known as Robin Zeng, is a Chinese billionaire entrepreneur. He is the founder and chairman of battery manufacturer Contemporary Amperex Technology.
27. Ma Huateng $48.1 billion
Ma Huateng is a Chinese entrepreneur, founder, and chairman of the board of directors of the Tencent telecommunications company, a billionaire. On May 5, 2018, Forbes magazine ranked 4th among billionaires with a fortune of $ 42.6 billion.
26. John Mars $48.7 billion
John Franklin Mars is an American entrepreneur and business magnate. Son of Forrest Mars Sr. and grandson of Frank Mars, founder of the American confectionery company Mars, Incorporated. As a member of the Mars family, he owns $48.7 billion in Mars Incorporated and other assets.
25. Francois Pinault $49.4 billion
François Pinault is a French businessman, collector and philanthropist. In 2010, Pino's fortune is estimated at $49.4 billion, which puts him on the 25th line in the list of the richest people in the world according to Forbes.
24. MacKenzie Scott $51.4 billion
McKenzie Scott is an American writer, philanthropist, and ex-wife of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos. As of 2021, Forbes estimates Scott's net worth at $59.8 billion.
23. Phil Knight & family $54.9 billion
Phil Knight is an American businessman and co-founder of Nike. Graduate of the University of Oregon and Stanford Business School. In 2006, he made the largest private donation in the history of the Stanford Business School.
22. Michael Dell $56.8 billion
Michael Saul Dell is an American entrepreneur, founder, and CEO of Dell. He started his company in artisanal conditions, providing home-made modifications of the IBM PC.
21. Charles Koch $58.4 billion
Charles Koch - American billionaire entrepreneur and philanthropist; co-owner, chairman, and director of Koch Industries. His brother David Koch was his co-owner and executive vice president of the company.
20. Amancio Ortega $60.6 billion
Amancio Ortéga Gaóna - Spanish entrepreneur, billionaire, founder, and former president of Inditex; the company owns 6,750 stores in 88 countries. In addition, Ortega has invested in real estate in Florida, Madrid, London, and Lisbon, the gas industry, tourism, and banks.
19. Rob Walton $62.1 billion
Samuel Robson "Rob" Walton is an American billionaire heir to the Walmart fortune, the world's largest retailer. He is the eldest son of Helen Walton and Sam Walton and was chairman of Walmart from 1992 to 2015.
18. Jim Walton $62.5 billion
Translated from English.-James Carr Walton is an American businessman, currently the heir to the fortune of Walmart, the world's largest retailer. As of March 2022, Walton was the seventeenth richest person in the world with a net worth of US$62.5 billion according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. He is the youngest son of Sam Walton.
17. Carlos Slim $68.6 billion
Carlos Slim Elu is a Mexican businessman of Lebanese origin, the son of Maronite immigrants from Lebanon. Billionaire, one of the richest people on the planet. According to Forbes, from 2010 to 2013 he was the richest man in the world.
16. Michael Bloomberg $70 billion
Michael Rubens Bloomberg is an American businessman, politician, and philanthropist.
15. Changpeng Zhao $72.2 billion
Changpeng Zhao is the founder and CEO of Binance, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges. Known in the crypto community as CZ. In an interview with Bloomberg in April 2021, Changpeng said that “Binance probably has the most exchange licenses worldwide.”
14. Zhong Shanshan $77.5 billion
Zhong Shanshan is a Chinese entrepreneur, founder and chairman of the Nongfu Spring beverage company, and the main owner of Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy Enterprise, a billionaire.
13. Mark Zuckerberg $78.2 billion
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is an American media mogul, Internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist. Known as the co-founder of Meta and is its chairman, chief executive officer, and shareholder.
12. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers $81.3 billion
Françoise Bettencourt-Myers is a French entrepreneur, after the death of her mother Liliane Bettencourt in September 2017, she received an inheritance of $ 39.5 billion. As of March 2019, with a fortune of $ 49.3 billion, she is the richest woman on the planet and ranks 20th in the ranking richest people on earth.
11. Gautam Adani $87.8 billion
Gautam Shantilal Adani is an Indian billionaire industrialist and philanthropist. He is the chairman and founder of the Adani Group, an Ahmedabad-based multinational conglomerate with port development and operations in India.
10. Mukesh Ambani $91.9 billion
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani is an Indian businessman and the richest person in India according to Forbes magazine in 2008, given that the billionaire Lakshmi Mittal lives permanently in the UK.
9. Larry Ellison $93.3 billion
Lawrence Joseph Ellison is an American entrepreneur, co-founder, chairman of the board of directors and chief technology officer of Oracle Corporation, former CEO of Oracle, the largest shareholder of NetSuite, and an initial investor in Salesforce.com.
8. Steve Ballmer $104 billion
Stephen Anthony Ballmer is a billionaire CEO of Microsoft Corporation from January 2000 to February 2014. Owner of the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers.
7. Sergey Brin $112 billion
Sergey Brin is an American programmer and internet entrepreneur. He co-founded Google with Larry Page. Brin was the president of Alphabet Inc., the parent company of Google until he stepped down from that position on December 3, 2019.
6. Warren Buffett $114 billion
Warren Edward Buffett is an American entrepreneur, one of the largest and most famous investors in the world, whose fortune was estimated at $108.4 billion as of September 2018, $84.9 billion as of February 12, 2019, and in 2022 - $114 billion, which made his sixth richest man in the world.
5. Larry Page $117 billion
Lawrence Edward "Larry" Page is an American programmer, developer, and co-founder of the Google search engine.
4. Bill Gates $125 billion
William Henry Gates III, better known as Bill Gates, is an American businessman and public figure, philanthropist, one of the founders and former largest shareholder of Microsoft.
3. Bernard Arnault $160 billion
Bernard Arnault is a French billionaire businessman, president, and CEO of the Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy group of companies. In April 2018, he was recognized as the richest man in Europe. On January 18, 2020, Arno became the richest man in the world, Forbes estimated his fortune at $117 billion. In 2022 he is the third richest man in the world with $160 billion.
2. Jeff Bezos $177 billion
Jeffrey Preston "Jeff" Bezos is an American entrepreneur, founder of the Internet company Amazon.com, founder and owner of the aerospace company Blue Origin, owner of the publishing house The Washington Post.
1. Elon Musk $220 billion
Elon Reeve Musk is an American entrepreneur, engineer, and billionaire.
Founder, co-owner, CEO, and chief engineer of SpaceX; CEO and chief ideological inspirer (Chief Product Architect) of Tesla; also served on the board of directors of SolarCity, founded by his cousins, before its merger with Tesla.
For outstanding services to science on May 9, 2018, he was awarded membership of the Royal Society of London.
On January 7, 2021, with an estimated fortune of $185 billion, he became the world's richest man for the first time, displacing Amazon founder Jeff Bezos to second place. On November 1, 2021, he became the first person in history to reach the $300 billion mark. In 2022 he is the richest man in the world and his estate is $220 billion.
Elon Musk is an entrepreneur, engineer, inventor, investor, philanthropist and visionary. A lot of activities, right? Not nearly. If we list the number of companies he founded or is currently CEO, we fill another line - PayPal, SpaceX, Tesla, SolarCity, Hyperloop, OpenAI, The Boring Company, Neuralink, Zip2.
Elon Musk was born in Pretoria, South Africa and has had entrepreneurial values for a long time. He currently has it all started when he founded Zip2 in 1995 with his brother. The business involved an online city guide, which at the time was in the realm of science fiction. He made his first money from selling it in 1999. He earned about $ 30 million for his share of the company. That's where the ascent began.
This was followed by a series of investments, from his next company, X.com, which later turned into PayPal, and then came Tesla and SpaceX, businesses that really brought him fame. Elon Musk is also known for his ambition to prevent a possible human extinction, bringing our species to the rank of "multi-planetary civilization" by creating a colony on Mars that can support life. He has often been ridiculed for his conceptions, which seem very "ahead of their time," but all the time he has proved us right.
Other ideas that Elon Musk came up with include Hyperloop One, the way he wants to reinvent the transportation industry, inventing a fifth way we can move. It is a vacuum tube through which pressurized capsules with speeds of up to 900-1000 km / h are to circulate, which is currently being tested. It would link, in the first phase, San Francisco to Los Angeles, and, in the other part of the world, Dubai to Abu Dhabi.
- “People work better when they know WHERE they want to go and WHY.” - Elon Musk
- “What really matters is a person's good heart.” - Elon Musk
- “I'm looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not looking for a one-night stand. I'm looking for a serious partner, a soul mate, things like that. If I'm not in love, if I don't have a stable partner, I can't be happy.” - Elon Musk
- “Big companies are built on big products.”- Elon Musk
- “I would like to die on Mars. But not during a fatal impact.”- Elon Musk
- “Life is too short for long-term resentment.” - Elon Musk
- “I like to be involved in world-changing actions. “- Elon Musk
- “I think we are at the dawn of a new era of space exploration.”- Elon Musk
- “When I was a kid, I used to say, "I don't want to be alone!"- Elon Musk
- “It's important for people to come to work and enjoy what they do.”- Elon Musk
After so many innovations in a very wide range of fields, you would be tempted to say that Musk doesn't have much time for anything else. Wrong. SpaceX created the world's first reusable orbital rocket and managed to reduce the cost of launching into space by a third. Asked at one point by a journalist if he didn't feel like he needed a vacation, Elon Musk responded by saying, "I once took a vacation and a rocket exploded. I'm not going to repeat this mistake. "
Space X has become a US government contractor and frequently flies to the International Space Station to carry supplies and food. Most of its launches take place on ramp 39A at Cape Canaveral, which is also the starting point for Apollo 11, the mission that took the first humans to the moon. The missiles used are their own products and are called Falcon, an allusion to the famous ship "Millennium Falcon" from the Star Wars series.
- “I don't create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to do the job.”- Elon Musk
- “The only thing that makes sense is to work together for collective enlightenment.”- Elon Musk
- “If humanity did not land on Mars during my lifetime, I would be very disappointed.”- Elon Musk
- “Patience is a virtue, and I am still trying to learn to be patient. It's a hard lesson.”- Elon Musk
- “In order for your voice to be heard in Washington, you have to make a small contribution.”- Elon Musk
- “It's OK to have all the eggs in one basket as long as you know what's going on in that basket.”- Elon Musk
- “When I say something, it usually happens. Maybe not immediately or scheduled, but it happens.”- Elon Musk
- “When something really matters to you, you do it even if you are unlucky.”- Elon Musk
- “Some people don't like change, but we have to accept it when the alternative is disaster.”- Elon Musk
- “People have to do exactly what they love. This will make them happier than anything else.”- Elon Musk
In addition to space travel and various tubes, Musk focuses heavily on the intelligent use of electricity. Tesla is proof of this obsession of his, the autonomy of the cars he created being the highest in the industry. The name is a tribute to the famous scientist Nikola Tesla. Musk is also experimenting with new technologies that he can implement on Tesla, such as Autopilot, which is already being implemented, in a somewhat more primitive way than he intends in the future.
Recently, Musk also invested in a startup called SolarCity, which plans to replace the traditional tiles you have on the roof of your house with some based on photovoltaic cells. They would be marketed at an extremely attractive price, incomparable to that of alternative technologies already present on the market. In short, you won't have to spend a lot of money on huge solar panels, but you can turn your roof into something like that. This technology will also be implemented on Tesla, the tailgate of the car will be replaced.
Seen as one of the most controversial startups in the world, Neuralink aims to integrate Artificial Intelligence into the human brain. Elon Musk co-founded this business in 2016, wanting to create a fusion between the brain and software so that man can take the next step forward. Among the benefits of this technology on the brain could be the increase in human memory capacity, as well as finding a way to interact more directly with digital devices.
- “There's a big difference between me and Tony Stark. I have 5 kids, so I spend more time at Disneyland than at parties.”- Elon Musk
- “If you wake up in the morning convinced that you will be fine in the future, then you will have a bright day. If not, no!”- Elon Musk
- “I think this is the best advice: to constantly think about how you could do things better and always ask yourself questions.”- Elon Musk
- “Do you want to be extremely rigorous about the best things you can do? Find the "faults" in your business and "fix them"!”- Elon Musk
- “I anticipate that in 30 years, most cars in the US will be electric, and I'm not talking about hybrid cars, but all-electric.”- Elon Musk
- “I believe that the purpose of life on earth means more than solving problems. It must have an inspirational purpose, even if the purpose is for the benefit of someone else.”- Elon Musk
- “I think it's wrong to hire a large number of people to solve a complicated problem. Numbers will never be the equivalent of talent in finding the optimal solution. Two people who know nothing are no better than one who knows.”- Elon Musk
- “It's not like we can burn coal in power plants. Coal is a finite resource and we need to find alternatives until we run out of coal, and by then, only God knows how many tons of carbon dioxide from the ground we send into the atmosphere.”- Elon Musk
- "A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it's just as good as its people and how excited they are to create. I want to recognize a lot of super-talented people. I'm just facing companies ". - Elon Musk
- "Avoid hiring MBAs as much as possible. MBA programs do not teach people how to start companies. ”- Elon Musk
Contrary to the suggestive name, this startup of Musk is not boring at all, and the origin story is very interesting. One day, while he was stuck in traffic, Musk posted a message on Twitter saying that he would start digging some tunnels to solve the traffic problem. Said and done. As the company was founded at the beginning of the year, it could not quickly obtain testing permits in living areas. So he set to work in the backyard of SpaceX in California.
In private, Musk is very discreet. Its estimated wealth is 13.6 billion euros, ranking 80th in the top of the richest people in the world. The South African lives in the famous Bel-Air neighborhood of Beverly Hills and has 6 children from an older marriage. Now, he is with Amber Heard, Johnny Depp's ex-wife, a relationship with which he does not go out very often.
When he's not trying to change the world and take us to Mars, Elon Musk is a regular at surprise movie appearances. He had episodic scenes in "Machete" and, more recently, in "Why Him," a film that tells the story of a more nonconformist entrepreneur in Silicon Valley. He is also a big fan of the series "The Big Bang Theory", where he appeared in an episode, playing himself.
- "Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and looking into the abyss of death." - Elon Musk
- "The brand is just a perception, and the perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be before, sometimes it will be behind. But the brand is simply a collective impression that some have of a product." - Elon Musk
- "Don't be fooled into believing that something works when it's not, or you'll be stuck on a bad solution." - Elon Musk
- "Failure is an option here. If things don't fail, not innovative enough." - Elon Musk
- "I am always optimistic, but I am realistic. Not with the expectation of great success I started Tesla or SpaceX ... I just thought they were important enough to do anyway. ”- Elon Musk
- "I always invest my money in the companies I create. I don't believe in using just other people's money. I don't think that's fair. I will not ask other people to invest in something if I am not prepared to do it myself. ”- Elon Musk
- "I think there is a lot of potential if you have a convincing product and people are willing to pay a premium for it. I think that's what Apple showed. You can buy a mobile phone or a laptop much cheaper, but the Apple product is much better than the alternative and people are willing to pay this premium. ”- Elon Musk
- "I don't create companies to create companies, but to get things done." - Elon Musk
- "I don't spend my time pontificating on high-definition things; I spend my time solving engineering and manufacturing problems." - Elon Musk
- "I don't think it's a good idea to plan to sell a company." - Elon Musk
- "I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not in time, but it usually happens." - Elon Musk
- "I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you constantly think about what you've done and how you could do it better." - Elon Musk
- "I think the best way to attract venture capital is to try to come up with a demonstration of any product or service that is and, ideally, take it as far as you can. See if you can sell this to real customers and you can start building momentum. The more you get, the more funding you will have. "- Elon Musk
- "I think we have a duty to maintain the light of conscience to make sure it continues in the future." - Elon Musk
- "I would have just asked things ... It would make my parents angry ... That I wouldn't have believed them just when they said something, because I would have asked them why. And then I would consider if the answer was sensitive given everything I knew. "- Elon Musk
- "I wouldn't say I have a lack of fear. In fact, I'd like my fear emotion to be less because it's very distracting and fried my nervous system." - Elon Musk
- "I'm interested in things that change the world or that affect the future and the wonderful, new technology in which you see it and say to yourself, 'Wow, how did this happen?' How is that possible? '"- Elon Musk
- "Actually, I haven't read any books on time management." - Elon Musk
- "If something needs to be designed and invented and you have to figure out how to make sure the value of the thing you create is greater than the cost of inputs, then that's probably my core skill." - Elon Musk
- "If something is important enough you should try, even if the likely result is failure." - Elon Musk
- "If you get up in the morning and think the future will be better, it's a bright day. Otherwise, it's not." - Elon Musk
- "If you're a co-founder or CEO, you have to do all sorts of tasks that you shouldn't do ... If you don't do your business, the company won't succeed ... No task is too menial." - Elon Musk
- "If you try to create a company, it's like baking a cake. You need to have all the ingredients in the right proportion. ”- Elon Musk
- "It is a mistake to hire a large number of people to do a complicated job. Numbers will never compensate for the talent in getting the right answer (two people who don't know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress and make the task incredibly expensive. ”- Elon Musk
- "It's okay to have eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to this basket." - Elon Musk
- "It's very important to like the people you work with, otherwise your life and job will be pretty miserable." - Elon Musk
- "My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much on someone's talent and not someone's personality. I think it's important if someone has a good heart." - Elon Musk
- "People should follow what they are passionate about. This will make them happier than almost anything else. ”- Elon Musk
- "People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important for people to look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoying work. ”- Elon Musk
- "Persistence is very important. You don't have to give up if you're not forced to give up." - Elon Musk
- "Really pay attention to negative feedback and ask for it, especially from friends. ... Almost no one does that and it's incredibly useful. ”- Elon Musk
- "Some people don't like change, but you have to embrace change if the alternative is disaster." - Elon Musk
- "Starting and developing a business is just as important for the innovation, strength and determination of the people behind it as the product they sell." - Elon Musk
- "Talent is extremely important. It's like a sports team, the team with the best individual player will often win, but then there's a multiplier of how these players work together and the strategy they use." - Elon Musk
- "The first step is to determine that something is possible; then the probability will occur." - Elon Musk
- "There are really two things that need to happen for a new technology to be accessible on the mass market. One is that you need economies of scale. The other is that you have to iterate on design. You have to go through several versions. ”- Elon Musk
- "There is an extraordinary prejudice against risk-taking. Everyone is trying to optimize their bottom coverage. ”- Elon Musk
- "At SpaceX we have a 'strict no-rope policy.' - Elon Musk
- "What makes innovative thinking happen?" I think it's really a thought. You have to decide. ”- Elon Musk
- "When Henry Ford made cheap and reliable cars, people said, 'Nah, what about a horse? "It was a huge bet that he made and it worked. ”- Elon Musk
- "When someone has an innovative evolution, it's rarely a small thing. Very rarely, it is a small thing. It's usually a bunch of things that collectively are a huge innovation. ”- Elon Musk
- "When something is important enough, you do it even if the chances are not in your favor." - Elon Musk
- "It simply came to our notice then. That is, you only need to enter weeks between 80 and 100 hours each week. [This] improves the chances of success. If other people put in 40 hours of work and put in 100 hours of work, then even if you do the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what they need a year to accomplish. ”- Elon Musk
- "You have to say, 'Well, why did he succeed where others failed?' ”- Elon Musk
- "You shouldn't do things differently just because they're different. They have to be better. ”- Elon Musk
There is nothing more prolific than celebrity. Or at least that's what the richest celebrities in the world show us. And if you don't believe us, we're telling you that the highest paid 100-star budgets in the world have exceeded $ 6.3 billion in the last 12 months. And no less than 11 celebrities have surpassed $ 100 million in revenue.
Even in the largest cities on the planet, there are both rich and poor people. Experts such as sociologists and psychologists have studied this subject and identified several causes why some are rich and others are poor.
Bemorepanda collected the most richest celebrities in a top.
1.Kamala Harris – $6 Million
2.Nancy Pelosi – $120 Million
3.Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez – $511K
Money is not important
This idea was instilled by ancestors and passed down from generation to generation. People stopped developing and lived on exactly what they earned and didn't think they could do more. It was easier to convince everyone that money was a bad thing than to step out of your comfort zone and try to earn more. Such complexes are still transmitted today. But if you change your mind and start moving in the right direction, then in time, man himself will understand that he can earn a lot of money, so that he will be rich enough. Of course, there are people for whom money is not really important and they live with this idea all their lives.
4.Condoleezza Rice – $8 Million
5.Colin Powell- $50 Million
6.Dick Cheney – $100 Million
Unloved work and lack of a clear purpose in life
From the school benches, they try to help the students find their way in life and see what they would like to do. However, not everyone is able to fully understand what they want and what their favorite occupation is. And if there is no clear purpose in life, then making money is very difficult. Either you work to have something to live on, or you work to not stay at home, but the activity you do not bring you pleasure and, most importantly, the desired finances. When you do something you don't love, both your interest and your personal potential are lost. In order to achieve what you want and go to your favorite service, you need to plan everything and have a clear purpose in life. When there is a goal, you have something to go for, the desire to achieve more persists, and as a result you earn extra money.
7.Hillary Rodham Clinton – $120 Million
8.Al Gore – $300 Million
9.Elizabeth Warren – $8.75 Million
The mentality is different from that of a rich man
The richest people in the world have a different mentality, priorities and goals in life. They think about personal development, read a lot and try to learn more. And poor people are quiet and complaining about their poverty. I work strictly according to the established schedule, do not work overtime and do not do more than what is stipulated in the employment contract. The rich, on the other hand, work even on weekends, applying different strategies to achieve their goals.
Another misconception that the poor often have is that they think they are not worthy of being rich. No one has the right to dictate whether someone can be rich or poor. The choice is yours. Criticism from loved ones, low self-esteem, communication with people with negative thinking - this also leads to the fact that a single person instills in himself that he is not worthy to be rich. But regardless of social class or nationality, everyone has the right to live well.
10.Bill Clinton – $120 Million
11.Jimmy Carter – $10 Million
12.Barack Obama – $70 Million
Focus on earning more, not saving
Everyone is writing or saying about how to save money properly and why we need savings in general. But you don't have to focus on that, on the contrary, you have to focus on gaining and at the same time saving.
Successful people are constantly thinking about how to earn more, and the poor, on the contrary, how to save more in order to have enough money. I have always advised you to keep track of your monthly budget and indicate your income and expenses there. If you do this, then you can be sure that you have already taken a step towards becoming a financially educated person.
But in order to earn more, you also need to invest in yourself or in different projects. And this requires money. Look here and there is a fear that this investment may not work and many will stop all plans. I decide that it is better to save money than to invest it. But the richest people think differently and are not afraid to lose money, because they are sure that they will always be able to win others, even if they sometimes lose. In addition, their budget is always planned, and if they take risks, they are confident that they will succeed.
Over time, no less than 700 celebrities have been in the top Forbes, totaling more than $ 80 billion in wealth.
13.Sarah Palin – $8 Million
14.Ted Cruz – $4 Million
15.Mike Pence – $1 Million
16.George W. Bush – $40 Million
17.Kevin McCarthy – $300,000
18.Mitt Romney – $250 Million
19.Elizabeth Dole – $40 Million
20.Nikki Haley – $2 Million
21.Tomi Lahren – $3 Million
22.Kayleigh McEnany – $2 Million
23.Antony Blinken – $10 million
24.Joe Manchin – $5 Million
25.Donald Trump – $2.5 Billion
26.Kaitlan Collins – $1 Million
27.Jake Sullivan – $5 Million
28.Anthony Fauci – $2.5 Million
29.Andrew Cuomo – $5 Million
30.Rashida Tlaib – $175K
31.Bernie Sanders – $2.5 Million
32.Tulsi Gabbard – $500K
33.Lauren Boebert – $2 Million
34.Kyrsten Sinema – $1 Million
35.Gavin Newsom – $20 Million
36.Chuck Schumer – $900K
37.John Lewis – $300K
38.Elijah Cummings – $1.3 Million
39.Pete Buttigieg – $250K
40.Roger Federer – $450 Million
41.Maria Sharapova – $135 Million
42.Alexis Ohanian – $9 Million
43.Tom Brady – $200 Million
44.Celine Dion – $800 Million
45.George Clooney – $500 Million
46.Julia Roberts – $200 Million
47.Jack Nicholson – $400 Million
48.Steven Tyler – $130 Million
49.Matt Lauer – $60 Million
50.Tina Turner – $250 Million
Money is good, but what do we know about the lives of the richest people in the world? When you control the world's great wealth, then life and concerns are completely different.
The richest people in the world know how to impress. They think, behave and work differently from ordinary people. Today, it is customary to call those who own assets worth at least $ 30 million ultra-rich.
Top facts about billionaires
The number of billionaires in the world is no more than 2 thousand. Very rich people also experience certain problems and difficulties. But these are completely different matters. What lies behind the lives of rich people?
Rich people in business have completely different habits, principles, traditions, and lifestyles. We have collected in one collection interesting facts about the rich people of the world. Read and compare with your life. There is something to think about here!
Facts about the life of billionaires
1. Billionaires didn't get rich in stocks. Most rich people didn't play Wall Street to get rich. You're much more likely to get paid by working in Silicon Valley, manufacturing, technology, and other things.
2. Billions go to Wall Street when they are already rich. They preserve and increase their assets there. Therefore, the desire of many people to get rich playing forex, options, and trading in 98% of cases will not bring them money.
3. Billionaires are in danger. The more money, the more people are trying to heat you. Billionaires suffer from invasions of privacy, slander, deceit, blackmail. Even the environment of billionaires can use the rich man or secretly deceive him. You constantly have to spend a lot of money on security and constantly be vigilant.
4. Billionaires are well educated. Often in films, they show how people drop out of school and then get rich. But this is more the exception than the rule.
5. Harvard University ranks first in the production of billionaires, like many other good universities. Most wealthy people have achieved a lot thanks to a good education and acquired knowledge.
6. Billionaires don't respect millionaires. Billionaires can socialize and sit together at dinner with millionaires, but they don't consider them equals.
7. A million dollars or ten is not much for a billionaire. The top billionaire elites look down on millionaires.
8. Billionaires are afraid of divorce. Wealthy people choose not to divorce to avoid financial losses and the collapse of their corporations.
9. The number of divorces is no more than 8% of couples among billionaires. This is a very low percentage. Usually, rich people make marriage contracts or go through life together for a very long time.
9. Club of billionaires for men. 90% of billionaires are men. Women too rarely make their way into this elite club.
10. Most female billionaires are widows of wealthy people. 7. Billionaires often have family problems.
11. The more money, the more difficult it is to manage children, family, and numerous relatives. Often the family of a billionaire hates him and waits for his death, but loves his money.
12. Billionaires are getting richer and richer, and the poor are getting poorer. Money goes to money. The average inhabitant of the planet over the past 10 years has become poorer.
13. 1% of the world's population, despite crises, unemployment, and high taxes, is getting richer.
14. Billionaires pay a lower tax rate than ordinary people. Rich people have long found ways to reduce the burden of the tax burden, withdraw money offshore, acquire citizenship from other countries and evade payments.
15. Billionaires, friends, and personal life are incompatible. When you have a lot of money, it is very difficult to hope for true love and friendship.
16. Friendship among billionaires is also rare. The love between rich people also has many pitfalls. Billionaires, true friends, and true love are always difficult.
17. The head of Tesla and Space X does not follow strict diets, although he limits sweets in his diet. He usually does not have breakfast in the morning.
What do the rich eat and drink: interesting facts about famous billionaires
18. Lunch is also not an important meal for Musk - no matter what one of the workers brings him, he eats everything in just 5 minutes, just so as not to feel hungry. The rich man enjoys food in the evenings.
19. Back in 2015, Musk stated that French cuisine and barbecue are his favorites.
20. Microsoft founder Bill Gates drinks about four bottles of Diet Coke daily. For breakfast, the rich man likes to eat puffs with cocoa, and during the day he often skips meals and fills up in the evening.
21. Not a single meeting of Gates with business partners takes place without cheeseburgers. He often sends his employees to buy fast food at McDonald's.
22. Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg is not picky about food at all. The billionaire eats everything available, because, according to him, he "does not like to waste time on small decisions."
23. However, it was not without strange whims - back in 2011, Zuckerberg ate meat exclusively from those animals that he killed on his own. The principle of "eat what you kill" also applied to animals such as goats, pigs, chickens, or lobsters.
24. Virgin Group founder Richard Branson says he drinks 20 cups of tea a day. English breakfast for him is an indispensable component of every morning.
25. In addition, after sleep, Branson likes to eat muesli, fruit salads, herring, or other similar fish. The billionaire loves to have lunch and dinner in the company of friends or colleagues.
Facts in numbers about billionaires
26. The 226,450 richest people in the world have - no less than - $9.6 trillion in cash (a third of their total wealth). The rest of the assets are privately owned, such as private companies (33%), shares and other types of investments (25%), real estate and luxury goods, including yachts, aircraft, cars, art, and jewelry (6, 6%)
27. The average age of women with a net worth of over $30 million is 50 years old. Their net worth is about $110 million.
28. It is also noted that women own only 12% of the total wealth of super-rich people (men own the rest of the wealth).
29. More than 50% of women received all or part of their wealth in the form of an inheritance, while among men this share is only one-third.
30. Millennials are people born between 1980 and 1994. They make up 3.2% of the total number of the super-rich - in 2017 there are about 7,200 of them.
31. Two-thirds of them have made it on their own, including Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Dropping out of Harvard, at 23, Mark became the youngest self-made billionaire in history. To date, his fortune is estimated at 64.7 billion US dollars.
32. Wealthy millennials control a total of $334 billion, with Zuckerberg alone owning almost a fifth of that wealth.
33. While an Ivy League degree certainly won't hurt millionaires, it's far from the only ticket to riches.
34. Only 15% of the world's super-rich—nearly 35,000—graduated from an American Ivy League university. In addition, among the top 20 colleges from which the richest people in the world came out, five are public institutions.
35. The median net worth owned by Ivy League graduates is $200 million, 1.6 times the average of the super-wealthy.
36. Harvard alone has produced 1,906 alumni with $30 million in assets, including 131 living billionaires. Wealth-X also noted one interesting fact: “Given the exclusivity and highly selective admission criteria of these eight institutions,”
37. It can be estimated that as many as 75% of Ivy League graduates, whose net worth exceeds $ 30 million, have achieved everything themselves. Among them are Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, Jeff Bezos, and Jorge Paulo Lehmann.
38. More than a third of the richest people in the world are involved in charitable work. Many of them are involved in a campaign called the Giving Pledge, founded by Bill Gates and Warren Buffett.
39. By joining it, millionaires undertake to transfer more than half of their fortune to charity during their lifetime. So far, the Giving Pledge has been signed by 168 people from 21 countries.
40. The second most popular hobby of the super-rich is watching, participating in, and investing in sports. They are most interested in tennis, golf, skiing, American football and, above all, football.
The acting profession requires responsibility from a person, certain sacrifices and costs, but at the same time, it brings not only fame and popularity but also good money!
It's no longer a secret that Hollywood and Bollywood stars lead luxurious life. Many famous actors earn millions of dollars every year, which allows them to buy impressive villas and go on expensive vacations.
Even actors who play in lesser-known movies earn big enough to be the envy of some of us. And when it comes to acting in well-rated movies, their bank accounts make fabulous amounts.
The richest actors in 2022
Once he becomes known, a Hollywood actor no longer has to worry about money and, as long as he manages his expenses properly, they can reach him for the rest of his life.
Hollywood is a billion-dollar industry, and it's no wonder it offers fabulous contracts to famous actors. In addition, they are always looking for new talents who, with a little luck, sign a good contract that will considerably increase their income.
If you want to know how much some of your idols earn, take a look at this list of the richest actors in the world. About some of them, you certainly suspected that they have high revenues, but you probably didn't expect them to be so rich!
40. Leonardo Dicaprio $262 M
Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor and film producer known for his performances in Titanic, Romeo + Juliet, Catch Me If You Can, and The Wolf of Wall Street.
His lead role in Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet grossed $147.5 million worldwide. Throughout his career, he has won 3 Golden Globe Awards and 1 Academy Award.
Net Worth: As of 2022, Leonardo DiCaprio's net worth is $262 Million, making him one of the richest actors in the world.
39. Samuel L. Jackson $270 M
Samuel Leroy Jackson is an American film and television actor and producer. In 1991, he received critical acclaim for his role in Tropical Fever and has since appeared in such films as The Goodfellas, Patriot Games, and Jurassic Park.
38. Akshay Kumar $273 M
Akshay Kumar is an Indian film actor and producer. Winner of the Filmfare Awards for Best Performance in a Negative Role in 2002 and Best Performance in a Comic Role in 2006. Received India's fourth-highest civilian award, the Padma Shri, in 2009.
37. Denzel Washington $280 M
Denzel Hayes Washington Jr. is an American actor, director, and film producer. Oscar winner for Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor.
36. Morgan Freeman $280 M
Morgan Freeman is an American film and voice actor and director. Winner of the Oscar, the Silver Bear, and two Golden Globes. Freeman is also known for his characteristic calm deep voice and skill as a storyteller.
35. Katy Perry $285 M
Katherine Elizabeth Hudson, better known as Katy Perry, is an American singer-songwriter, songwriter, actress, and United Nations Goodwill Ambassador. In April 2007, Perry signed a record deal with Capitol Records.
34. Phil Collins $300 M
Phil Collins LVO is an English rock/pop singer, drummer, songwriter, actor, and producer. He gained fame as a member of the rock band Genesis, then went on to have an impressive solo career, selling over 150 million copies of his albums. Among his awards - was "Oscar" for the best song for the cartoon "Tarzan".
33. Brad Pitt $300 M
Brad Pitt is an American film producer and actor from Oklahoma. We know him for his amazing performances in Seven, Fight Club, Ocean's Eleven, and World War Z.
Brad Pitt's look has inspired countless magazine covers and in 1990 he became Hollywood's hottest face as "Sexiest Man Alive".
Throughout his career, his Plan B company has been behind films like Eat Pray Love, Punch, and Inglourious Basterds that have earned $320 million at the box office.
Net Worth: As of 2022, Brad Pitt's net worth is $300 Million, making him one of the richest actors of all time.
32. Kevin Costner $300 M
Kevin Michael Costner is an American actor, producer, film director, and musician. Winner of Golden Globe and Emmy awards. In 1991, he received two Oscars for Best Director and Best Picture.
31. Robert Downey Jr. $305 M
Robert Downey Jr. is an American actor and singer. He is known for his incredible acting career. He has acted all over the world in films such as Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes, and The Avengers.
His films have been sold for billions worldwide.
Net Worth: Robert Downey's net worth is $305 million in 2022.
30. Salman Khan $310 M
Salman Khan is an Indian actor and TV presenter. Considered one of the most popular Bollywood stars.
29. Victoria Principal $380 M
Victoria Principal is an American actress, writer, and entrepreneur best known for her role as Pamela Barnes Ewing on the popular television series Dallas, in which she starred from 1978 to 1987.
28. Will Smith $350 M
Will Smith is an American actor, filmmaker, and rapper. Smith was a millionaire before he turned 20. We know Will Smith from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Men in Black.
Smith was inducted into the Guinness Book of World Records for recording three premieres in 24 hours.
Net Worth: Will Smith's net worth is $ 350 million starting in 2022, making him one of the highest-paid actors in the film industry.
27. Michael Douglas 350 M
Michael Kirk Douglas is an American actor and producer. Winner of two Oscars, six Golden Globes, and an Emmy Award. The son of the famous actor of the "golden era" of Hollywood Kirk Douglas.
26. Mark Wahlberg $350 M
Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg is an actor, film and television producer, and former American rapper. He was known as Marky Mark in his early years and became famous in 1991 when he debuted with the band Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. He is best known for his roles in films such as Fear (1996), Boogie Nights (1997), Three Kings (1999), The Perfect Storm (2000), Planet of the Apes (2001), Rock Star (2001), The Italian Job (2003), I Heart Huckabees (2004), Four Brothers (2005), The Departed (2006), Invincible (2006), Shooter (2007), Max Payne (2008), The Fighter (2010), Date Night (2010) ), “Ted” (2012) or “Shoot and Get Out” (2013). He has been the executive producer of TV series such as Entourage, Boardwalk Empire, and How to Make It in America.
25. The Rock Dwayne Johnson $350 M
Johnson, nicknamed The Rock after the battlefield name, earned $ 87.5 million between June 1, 2019, and June 1, 2020, according to Forbes, which includes the $ 23.5 million fees paid by Netflix Inc. for his role in the thriller Red Notice. The actor also earned money from his line of fitness clothing called Project Rock and produced by Under Armor Inc.
24. Hrithik Roshan $370 M
Hrithik Nagrath Roshan is an Indian actor, multiple Filmfare Award winner for Best Actor, one of the sex symbols of Indian cinema. Known for his dancing skills.
23. Penn and Teller $400 M
They define themselves as a "pair of weird boys who have learned to do something cool" ("a few cool things"). Their performances are a deliberate work of spreading skeptical, atheistic, and liberating ideas. In 2005 they received the Richard Dawkins Award for their work in promoting atheism.
Their latest art project is called Penn & Teller: Bullshit! , a television show now in its eighth season. It is a controversial show that, among the many topics covered, in the tradition of the last Houdini, directly addresses fraud and forgery in topics such as miracles, communication with the dead, alien abductions, religions, feng shui, prohibition, and conspiracy theories.
22. Keanu Reeves $400 M
Keanu Reeves is a Canadian actor best known for his roles in films such as The Matrix, Bill, and Ted's Excellent Adventure, and Speed. His career does not seem to be related to any genre and he has made humorous films, science fiction, action, and horror. Reeves continues to develop his acting career and has several projects underway.
In 2022, Keanu Reeves' net worth is estimated at $ 400 million.
21. Amitabh Bachchan $400 M
The second richest Bollywood actor is Amitabh Bachchan, who is worth an estimated $400 million. Bachchan was born in India in October 1942. He made his theater debut in the 1970s when he gained immense popularity. He was the equivalent of the American James Dean, with his evil youthful roles, which he played flawlessly. Bachchan has acted in over one hundred and ninety Indian films. He became almost a household name, and despite the angry characters he played in his early years, he was not cast. He can successfully portray a wide variety of characters from different genres. Bachchan has been in the business for nearly five decades. He is well known and respected as one of the most influential actors of all time in the history of Indian cinema.
20. Bill Cosby $400 M
This veteran of stand-up comedy began his career in Hollywood in the 1960s when he landed a role in "I Spy." His $ 400 million fortune is largely due to the American comedy series "The Cosby Show" in which he starred. Unfortunately, at the moment, the 84-year-old actor is serving his sentence in a US prison, after many women accused him of sexual harassment.
19. Tom Hanks $400 M
Tom Hanks is an American producer and actor. We bet everyone loves Tom Hanks, right? And he has the money to prove it.
Hanks has starred in films worldwide, including Forrest Gump, Da Vinci Code, and Angel and Demons. His voiceover as Woody in Toy Story 3 helped the film become the highest-grossing film of the year, with $ 1 billion in the box office.
Net Worth: Starting in 2022, Tom Hanks' net worth is $ 400 million.
18. Arnold Schwarzenegger $410 M
The star of "The Terminator" started his acting career due to his well-worked body. After several successful films, the former governor of the American state of California has amassed a fortune of 410 million dollars.
17. Mel Gibson $425 M
Mel Gibson is a director, producer, and film actor from New York. He is best known for his performances in The Passion of the Christ, Soldiers, and Braveheart, for which he received an Academy Award and a Golden Globe in 1995.
Net worth: As of 2022, Mel Gibson's net worth is estimated at approximately $ 425 million, placing him on this list of the richest actors of 2022.
16. Adam Sandler $425 M
Adam Sandler is an American actor and film producer, who is sometimes called one of the biggest winners in Hollywood.
Sandler became popular when one of his films grossed $ 271 million at the box office. The movie made him Sandler's biggest income.
Net Worth: Today, Adam Sandler's net worth is $ 425 million, making him one of the richest actors and filmmakers in Hollywood.
15. Ryan Seacrest $450 M
Ryan John Seacrest is an American television and radio host, Emmy winner, producer, and actor. Regular host of the television show American Idol. In addition, he is the host of several radio programs and shows on the ABC television channel. How the actor played a TV presenter in the TV series "Beverly Hills, 90210".
14. Sylvester Stallone $450 M
Sylvester Stallone is an American actor. He created two of the greatest films of all time, generating nearly $ 4 billion. Stallone is one of Hollywood's highest-paid actors. We all know him from movies, including Rocky and Rambo.
Net Worth: In 2022, Sylvester Stallone's net worth is $ 450 million
13. Phil McGraw $460 M
Phillip Calvin "Phil" McGraw, better known as Dr. Phil, is an American psychologist, writer, and host of the television program Dr. Phil.
12. Jason Statham $500 M
Jason Statham is an English actor, best known for films directed by Guy Ritchie, the Adrenaline dilogy, as well as the Transporter, The Expendables, and Fast and the Furious series.
11. Robert De Niro $500 M
Robert Anthony De Niro Jr. is an American actor, producer, and director. He is best known for his work in crime films, thrillers, and collaborations with director Martin Scorsese. Golden Globe and Oscar winner.
10. Jackie Chan $520 M
Jackie Chan is a Hong Kong actor, producer, and director. He began his acting career at the age of five. His amazing performance brought him incredible net worth.
Net Worth: Since 2021, Jackie Chan has built an estimated net worth of approximately $ 520 million, making it the 8th richest actor in the world.
9. George Clooney $550 M
George Clooney is an American director and actor from Kentucky. He has won several awards for his shows in Ocean's Eleven, Three Kings, and Syriana. Clooney has been successful in many areas and has not gone unnoticed.
Net worth: Throughout his career, he has received several awards for his films, among other awards. Today, George Clooney has a net worth of $ 500 million.
8. Tom Cruise $570 M
Tom Cruise is an American film producer and actor from New York. He is one of the best actors of all time. His films have sold worldwide.
Net Worth: In 2022, Tom Cruise's net worth is $ 570 million, making him the eighties richest actor in the world.
7. Trey Parker $600 M
Randolph Severn "Trey" Parker III is an American film actor, voice actor, animator, film director, musician, and screenwriter. Winner of Emmy, Game Critics Awards, Grammy, Tony, Oscar nominations. He is best known as the creator of the animated series South Park with Matt Stone.
6. Eddie Murphy $600 M
Edward Regan Murphy is an American comedian, film director, producer, and singer who peaked in popularity in the 1980s.
5. Simon Cowell $600 M
Simon Phillip Cowell is a British television presenter, producer, philanthropist, figure in the television and film industry, founder, director, and co-owner of Syco, which includes a search for new performers, a record label, and a television company. One of the largest representatives of the British show business.
4. Park Chanyeol $620 M
Park Chanyeol is a South Korean singer, actor, rapper, songwriter, producer, and model. Member of the South Korean-Chinese boy band EXO, its subgroup EXO-K, and sub-unit EXO-SC.
3. Shah Rukh Khan $715 M
Shah Rukh Khan is an Indian actor from New Delhi. He is best known as the "King of Bollywood". With 80 Hindi films, he has received numerous awards for his performances.
Net worth: Today, Shah Rukh Kahn is one the richest actor in the world, Shah Rukh Khan's net worth is estimated at $ 715 million in 2022.
2. Jami Gertz $3 B
Jamie Beth Hertz is an American actress. Known for roles in such films as The Lost Boys, The Broker, Less Than Zero, and Tornado, as well as for the main roles in the comedy series Naughty Parents and Neighbors.
1. Larry Ellison $101 B
Lawrence Joseph Ellison is an American entrepreneur, actor, co-founder, chairman of the board of directors and chief technology officer of Oracle Corporation, former CEO of Oracle, the largest shareholder of NetSuite, and an initial investor in Salesforce.com.