40 most clever life hacks you have ever learned
Life is an exciting game that has been going on since our birth. As the game should, it also has its own loopholes and hacks that make our existence easier. So why not use them and make your life more comfortable?
Top Life Hacks
A life hack is a concept that refers to some trick or useful advice that helps to solve a problem in the simplest and fastest way.
1. If you think someone is lying about their age, ask them what year they were born. You will immediately understand if a person is telling a lie, because he will have to spend time on mathematical calculations.
2. Are you one of those people who often loses his phone while away from home? Before you start getting ready to go, just charge your mobile phone. 10 extra minutes and you can use your phone a little longer than usual.
3. Can't solve the problem? Take a nap for 15 minutes, if possible. There will be much more chances for its successful solution.
4. If you love movies, read the worst review first and then the best one. This will help you decide whether to go to the cinema or watch this movie online.
5. Try to keep your desktop clean and tidy - it makes your job a lot easier than you think.
6. If you often drop your phone, this tip is for you. When your phone takes off again, try to lightly touch it with your foot - your foot will absorb most of the kinetic energy of the phone, and its landing will be much softer.
7. Buy quality clothes and shoes, even if you don't have much money. They will last a long time and save you from having to replace them soon.
8. Before going to bed, drink diluted hot milk. You will sleep like a baby.
9. Don't wash your jeans unless they are dirty. So they will serve you much longer.
10. To brew tea or coffee, pour water from a height of several centimeters. There will be more oxygen in the drink, which will improve its taste.
11. Whenever extra money appears on your card, transfer it to a savings account. This step will reduce the likelihood that you will be tempted to buy unnecessary things.
12. Submerge your sock in water and then put your bottle in it is a great way to keep your drinking water cool.
13. If you don't have time to iron wrinkled clothes, try spraying them with water and waiting for them to dry. This method is suitable for warm and dry rooms.
14. If an oncoming car has blinded you with high beams, try closing one eye. When the car passes by, change the eye. Continue until vision is restored.
15. Adhesive tape protects your feet from calluses and blisters much better than special patches.
16. Running leggings will keep you warm much better than thermal underwear. In addition, they are suitable for almost all items of your wardrobe.
17. If it seems to you that someone is following you, make four consecutive turns to the right - so you can check your suspicions.
18. To stop the bleeding at home, you can use sugar or powdered sugar - bacteria die in a high sugar environment.
19. If you accidentally send a message to the wrong person, quickly activate airplane mode. SMS will not be sent, and you can delete it.
20. If you are in a bad mood, smile for a minute and you will notice the effect. Such a trick activates the chemical process of producing hormones of happiness in the brain.
21. If your plane has Wi-Fi, you can find out where you are flying by simply typing the flight number into the Google search box.
22. If you are suffering from abdominal pain, roll over on your left side and start massaging your stomach, making circular movements in a clockwise direction.
23. Want to download YouTube videos? Just add "ss" between "www." and "youtube" in the address bar.
24. To stop crying while cutting onions, just chew gum!
25. Another way to improve mood is music. Just turn on your favorite playlist.
26. If a friend asked you to call from your iPhone, activate Siri from the lock screen. A person will be able to make a call without accessing your data.
27. To gain the confidence of the interlocutor, speak softly and clearly, and also maintain eye contact with him.
28. Drink 2 glasses of water before every meal or tea to reduce the chance of overeating.
29. If you want a clearer picture on your phone, hold your breath and then press the button to take the picture.
30. If you asked a question, but received only part of the answer, be silent. Most people will get confused and continue talking without even realizing it.
31. To save money, buy winter clothes in summer and summer clothes in winter.
32. When you finish writing some text, copy it, paste it into Google Translate and listen. This is the easiest way to find errors.
33. To skip ads on YouTube, click on the end of the video and then play it again.
34. If you find your food is starting to burn, add an ice cube to cool the pan. The water will quickly evaporate and the food will stop burning.
35. Sprinkle lemon juice on cut fruit to prevent browning.
36. When locking your door before a long trip, do something unusual to make sure the door is locked.
37. Pay attention to the position of your body in the morning - this is your most comfortable sleeping position. This knowledge will help you fall asleep faster.
38. If you are bad at remembering names, repeat the person's name several times during the greeting.
39. Don't want to cry in public? Just press your tongue against your palate.
40. Turn on airplane mode to charge your phone faster.
41. If you are going to buy online, check the product for bad reviews first.
42. To fall asleep, it is enough not to move for 15 minutes.
43. When you're not using your phone, keep your screen brightness to a minimum. This will increase battery life.
44. Holding hands with someone you love will relieve physical pain, relieve stress, and relieve fear.
45. If you're going to show someone a photo on your phone, but don't want them to see other photos, zoom in a bit. When they swipe across the screen, they just move the photo and don't move on to the next one.
46. Never call people before 9 am or after 9 pm. It's just impolite. The exception is friends or relatives.
47. Remember: there is only one life, so do what makes you happy and be with the one who makes you smile.
48. If others respect you, then you respect them. If you are not respected, do not be like them - do not let other people's actions affect your personality. Because you are only you and not someone else.
49. The best way to appreciate any person is to imagine your life without him.
50. And finally: always keep your word!
20 useful life hacks and tricks that will make life easier and help out in difficult situations
It is always interesting to learn something new, and if it is also new and useful, then the value of the knowledge gained increases significantly. That is why a variety of tips and life hacks are one of the most beloved things on the Internet, and we are happy to share just such a collection with you!
“This is how I let the toasts cool so that the bread does not get damp on one side.”
You ask, who needs cold toast? For example, those who want to cook sandwiches for the future. If you just put toasted toast on a plate, then the steam from the bread will drip onto the plate, which will inevitably lead to the fact that on one side the slice becomes wet 🥪 The main riddle of mankind has been solved!
“I put the gum in a pill bottle so people think I’m on medication and don’t ask to share it.”
On the other hand, it can make people worry about your health if you take pills a lot 💊
Don't be greedy , but economical.
This is a turn of the
Buttons for 5 cents 🤔 ... It's funny and meaningful.
And here is a life hack for those who have a large number of baseball caps in their wardrobe
Photo author: “I found the coolest organizational life hack that allows me to save a lot of space” 🧢
A radical life hack for those who constantly lose remotes
With such a life hack, if you lose one remote control , then you will lose three at once.
The author of the photo said that the chain length is enough for him to use, and if you consider that one of his remotes is equipped with a bluethoot, then it does not need to be lifted from the table at all 📺
“It so happened that they brought me a bunch of greens from the dacha and it was clear that I would not be able to eat right away, and the greens wither and disappear. Therefore, I decided to make a portioned salad dressing for the winter "
Author of the photo: " I washed all the greens well, cut them coarsely and put them in a bowl. I added salt, a little pepper and olive oil. You can have some garlic, but I was too lazy to peel it. Then she turned it all into mashed potatoes with a hand blender. The resulting mixture was put in silicone muffin tins (one tablespoon per serving) and in the freezer. The result is a ready-made salad dressing".
If the funnel cannot stand upright in the neck of the bottle, use two pieces of tissue to make the hole smaller and the funnel more
stable.This tip is useful for those who need to use two hands when pouring liquid 💧
A simple tip to help you end the smell of onions in the refrigerator: place a paper towel under the cut edge of the onion, then wrap it in plastic or put it in a bag
The paper towels are designed to absorb the juice and smell of the onion. A great life-story that helps you not to wrinkle your nose by opening the refrigerator door, which contains the onion 🧅
Prefer bar shaving soap? Melt it and pour it into a soap dish!
This may be useful for those who prefer soap to other shaving products. How is this possible? It's just that some high-quality soap may not be inferior in its properties to the usual means 🪒
Photo author: "In the soap dish shown in the photo there are two types of goat milk soap mixed together: one with the addition of charcoal, and the other with eucalyptus."
The soap is fairly easy to melt. It is necessary to grate it on a grater (preferably fine), put it in a heat-resistant container and add a little water. Then you will need to heat the container with soap in any convenient way (you can even in the microwave), stirring occasionally until the mass becomes homogeneous. If the water boils off ahead of time, just add more. Then pour the resulting mass into a container convenient for you 🧼
If you live in a private house or in a country house and your little dog tries to escape through the gap in the fence, attach to its back something that does not pass through the opening, for example, a boomerang
You can attach any object that will not allow the dog to pass between the fence bars ... It could be either a regular stick or a boomerang 🦮
Not stupid if it works!
How to make sure that the hose does not fall out of the barrel
Author of the photo: “If you are tormented by the problem of constantly falling out of the barrel hose, then catch the wise advice of everyday life! Take a piece of rigid wire or cable and insert it into the hose. Leave a small section outside and bend it. The last step is optional. Now you can give your hose any shape and hang it safely on the edge of the barrel! "...
In case the glasses fog up and the mask rises to the top
Advice from a doctor who knows what he is talking about. The adhesive plaster prevents the mask from rising, and also sufficiently blocks the rising warm air from breathing to keep the goggles from fogging up 👓🩹
Use an inverted self-adhesive plastic hook to keep the garbage bag in place
If this life hack becomes popular enough, then in the future, perhaps, they will immediately release trash cans with hooks 🧺
A simple but effective tool for touching up ceiling needed to touch up
“Ifew shabby sections of the ceiling in a country house. The roller did not fit the profile of the ceiling; it was necessary to paint with a brush. Usually, before painting, the furniture and the floor are covered with something - newspapers, plastic wrap, etc., but the paint from the brush drips and flows down the handle. Therefore, I made a simple adaptation from the material at hand. It consists of a funnel (cut off the top from a two-liter plastic bottle), a foam tape (black in the photo) and the brush itself. Foam tape fixes the brush in the funnel and insulates the brush handle from paint that will collect in the funnel when painting. Instead of foam rubber, you can use something else, for example, electrical tape, "- wrote the author of the device.
"Homemade horizontal bar for pull-ups of my 63-year-old dad"
Who wants, he looks for opportunities, who does not want - finds excuses. Although, on the other hand, the crossbar is cheaper than hospital treatment 🦽
“I only had two batteries, but I needed three for this thing.”
The daisy chain principle in action. True, the charge of two batteries instead of three will run out 33.33% faster 🔋
Top 30 most useful lifehack by Bemorepanda
Life hacks are very useful today. Bemorepanda has collected the easiest and most affordable life hacks, which help make life easier. Here we have chosen to present you some tips that are probably not known by many. Some of them will surely be very useful and necessary in everyday life. Whether you are driving or having a panic attack, or you are even being attacked by a dog, we will give you some advice on how to proceed correctly.
4.Ask one more time
6.The same color
7.Attack of dog
20.Dry erase board
27.Pay yourself first
50 quotes that can cheer you up and inspire you to move on
Motivational sayings have a fantastic ability to change our attitude towards life. That is why they are so attractive and essential on our path to success. What you think about yourself, including beliefs and expectations about your abilities, determines everything that happens to you.
About life for a life: famous inspirational quotes that motivate
Man has complete control over only one thing in the universe - his thinking. By changing it, he changes the quality of his life - sometimes instantly. In the same way that kind words and well-timed humor can make someone smile, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.
This is where motivational quotes come in. When the world seems to be against you, let these wise words lift your spirits and inspire you to new achievements.
Give yourself a boost.
Sometimes we need extra motivation, and a few short words can go a long way in igniting the inner spark. If you're stuck in writer's block, some quotes from your favorite books can get you back on track. When you're trying unsuccessfully to get out of bed, some inspirational quotes will help you get through the morning. And when depression sets in, uplifting quotes will do the trick.
That's right; you don't need to read lengthy self-development books or motivational speeches. Brief words of wisdom will revive your spirit and give you a tiny push to take the next step forward. Are you looking for even more momentum after the craziness of 2022? Check out these inspirational quotes to help you start 2023 on the right note.
1. “Purpose is an integral part of everyone. This is the reason why we came to this planet at this moment in history.” – Chadwick Boseman
2. "Try to be a rainbow in other people's clouds" - Maya Angelou.
3. "No matter what you're going through, there's always light at the end of the tunnel" - Demi Lovato.
4. “The main thing is not to give up. Where there is love and inspiration, it is impossible to make a mistake.” – Ella Fitzgerald
5. "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, "I'm possible!" - Audrey Hepburn (note: a play on words "impossible" - "I'm possible").
6. “Inspiration comes from within ourselves. You have to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen." - Deep Roy
7. “The most wasted day is the day without laughter.” – E. E. Cummings
8. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese proverb.
9. “Every day, when you wake up, think: today I am lucky that I am alive, and I am not going to waste this precious gift,” the 14th Dalai Lama.
10. “Don't be afraid to give up the good for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
11. “I can deal with failure. Everyone fails at some point. But I can't accept that I'm not trying." - Michael Jordan
12. “Some people are looking for a beautiful place. Others themselves make the place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan (“It is not the place that makes the man, but the man the place”).
13. "Difficult days make us stronger" - Eli Raisman.
14. "Let's build the future now, and tomorrow our dreams will come true" - Malala Yousafzai.
15. “If people doubt you, go so far that you can no longer hear them.” - Miguel Ruiz
16. “Never limit yourself because of the limited imagination of others, and never limit others because of your limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison.
17. “Darkness cannot drive away the darkness, only light can. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “If you have good thoughts, they will shine on your face like the rays of the sun, and you will always look beautiful.” - Roald Dahl.
19. “A champion is not defined by his victories, but by how he recovers from a fall.” – Serena Williams
20. “Act as if what you are doing is undeniable. It matters.” – William James
21. “If you see someone without a smile, give him yours.” – Dolly Parton
22. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time allotted to us.” – J.R.R. Tolkien.
23. “The upward movement of any of us is progress for all.” – Octavia Spencer
24. “Every bad hit gets me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
25. “It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to apply it correctly.” – Rene Descartes
26. “You either win or you learn.” – John Maxwell
27. “Hope is a thing in feathers. It lives in my soul. Without words and despondency Always sings in me, ”- Emily Dickinson.
28. “I came to the goal not because I wanted and hoped, but because I worked hard.” - Estee Lauder.
29. “The only way to do a good job is to love what you do. If you haven't found one yet, keep looking. Don't calm down!" - Steve Jobs.
30. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much space in today.” – Will Rogers
31. “Anything is possible if you have the courage.” – J.K. Rowling.
32. “We only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough.” – Fred Allen
33. "Champions don't stop until they get what they want." - Billie Jean King
34. “Don't let people dim your brilliance because they are blinded. Encourage them to wear sunglasses.” – Lady Gaga
35. “A true friend is the one who comes when the rest of the world has gone.” – Walter Winchell
36. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, dedicated people can change the world. That's the only way it's always been." - Margaret Mead
37. “Success is when you fall nine times and get up ten times.” – Jon Bon Jovi
38. “If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of the war before her 18th birthday, then you certainly can get out of bed.” – Elizabeth Jean Carroll
39. “Don't waste a minute until you're happy. If one window closes, run to the next or break down the door.” - Brooke Shields
40. “The end of the world cannot come today, because tomorrow in Australia” - Charles M. Schultz.
41. “We are not allowed to choose how to die. Or when. We have to decide how to live. Currently.” – Joan Baez
42. “Happiness lies in the little things in life. If you don't look closely, it becomes invisible." - Joyce Brothers
43. “Never be afraid to laugh at yourself. After all, you miss the joke of the century.” — Dame Edna Everage
44. “There are only two ways to live your life. One - as if miracles do not happen. The other is that everything around is wonderful.” – Albert Einstein
45. “The limit is in your mind. As long as you can imagine something, you can do it.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
46. “I need to be myself. I'm not perfect, and I can make mistakes." - Laverne Cox
47. “Be grateful for what you have, and more will be given.” – Oprah Winfrey
48. “All dreams will come true if we dare to make them come true.” – Walt Disney
49. “We need to put ourselves higher on our to-do list.” - Michelle Obama.
50. “What you say no to is just as important as what you say yes to.” – Sandra Oh
40 funny happy birthday memes for him that will make his day. Download for Free
The attitude of men towards celebrating their birthday, in most cases, does not differ in the range of emotions experienced. Bemorepanda collected several memes to congratulate the men on their birthday.
For the most part, men react reasonably evenly to the start of a meaningful encounter and its events. Cheerful meetings with friends or a cozy family dinner - this is the most common holiday fun for them. However, for a woman, the birthday of her future life partner can be an excellent opportunity to show her love and care for him. In a problematic desire to please a person so that your efforts leave pleasant and memorable emotions, it is essential not to exaggerate.
Happy Birthday for Him
If not the wife, who is sure to know about her husband's individual preferences? There is no need to force an introvert to go out in public, fill the portfolio of a brutal manager with pink notes, organize a boat trip for a person prone to seasickness, and so on. It would help if you considered all the subtleties of your husband's character. The success of the desired greeting cards depends on this.
1. Getting older
3. I know your actual age
Vivid events and impressions are the baggage of life acquisitions that remain with one person forever. And it serves as a very valuable filler of life. If you give your husband admiring emotions from unusual fun, he will surely remember and be grateful for a long time. You can arrange the event independently or find agencies that offer similar services and equipment. Many of them contribute to buying a ready-made certificate, according to which the recipient will be able to choose the method of receiving the adrenal independently. Suppose such risky activities are not in the spirit of the husband. In that case, you can limit yourself to a certificate of bowling, billiards, and other leisure facilities.
The birthday is a holiday eagerly awaited by children, adult women, and men. One of the relatives should take the initiative to prepare for the holiday. For this, we should think about the unusual wishes for a man's birthday, funny contests, and a script.
For a loved one for a long time to remember the day he was born, you have to come up with something unusual. For example, you can take such ideas. Agree in advance with all guests that they are dressed in themed costumes. For example, the subjects may be 80's style, gangster style, Hawaiian motifs. First of all, you should inform all guests that they have a detail on the topic indicated in their wardrobe.
Comic man birthday script can also help organize an incredible event where everyone perceives a great mood. The hero of the occasion inspires and rejoices because the native people so tried for it. Also, make the birthday of a remarkable man you can, decorating the room where the celebration will take place interestingly and messily. Relatives and close friends know how to surprise and enjoy the newborn baby boy. The main thing is to do everything from the heart, to invest a little in organizing the holiday.
Where to celebrate a man's birthday? The scenario of the man's birthday depends on where the event takes place. The choice of the location of the celebration depends on the date of the jubilee and the preferences of the initiator of the festival. Popular sites to organize a birthday are: In the family circle of the house, at the restaurant, in nature, at the disco.
4. Happy Birthday
See here 40 funny happy birthday memes for her. Download for free
6. From the gang
These are the most popular holiday options, which are most often bet. Where the event will take place, you need to start thinking about the scenario of the man's birthday. She usually hires a toastmaster, who thinks independently throughout the program when celebrating in a restaurant. But if the celebration takes place at home, someone in their family should take on the role of presenter and think of a happy birthday script for a man.
Gift ideas for men. Guests are usually puzzled by what to say to the author of the party. It is good if the person giving birth has expressed their wishes in the presentation. But if the initiator of the holiday does not know what to give him, then the guests will have to think about this issue. Of course, everyone wants to shine with originality and surprise the newborn. This will help the idea of unusual gifts for the more vigorous sex: Everyman sometimes does chores around the house. Therefore, he will be satisfied with a suitcase with various tools and accessories for renewing the apartment with his own hands.
If the initiator of the holiday has some hobby, for example, fishing, hunting, or collecting something, you can take a gift related to his amusement. In the dynamic rhythm of life, there is not always enough time to take care of your figure. Therefore, giving your birthday girl a gym membership would be great. There will never be an unnecessary T-shirt or shirt. Enjoy board games, which you can try on this day. Watches or human jewelry will also be a wonderful gift. You can give the culprit the triumph of emotion. To do this, buy a certificate for some extreme fun or a massage session.
Also, office supplies will always come in handy, such as beautifully branded notebooks with a leather cover and expensive pens. Plus, you'll be getting a funny book for a man. Each of these ideas is entirely worthy of the delight and surprise of the initiator of the holiday.
11. Getting drunk
12. Happy and one more time, happy
13. Foam cake
15. Have the time of your life
17. Drink anyway
19. Be proud
20. Being older
21. Hold him
22. Oh Lord Jesus
23. Without reminders
24. Happy new ye...
27. I know I won't see you
28. Special day
29. Long math
30. My precious
31. HB Jack
34. Cake lover
35. That could be great
36. Sexy beast
37. Happy birthday
39. Rum cake
See here 40 funny happy birthday memes for her. Download for free
90+ fun facts, some of which you want to double-check - they are so incredible
We do not doubt that you, our dear reader, have a curious mind and love to learn something new. And in this case, what could be better than the facts, of which there are an incredible amount! There are so many that it is impossible to know them, even if you have seven spans in the forehead.
Facts - and nothing but facts
Just for such interested people, we at Bemorepanda have prepared a portion of facts that are hard to believe but which, nevertheless, are accurate. And no matter what area you are more interested in, something is interesting for everyone.
Want to see what we have found for you in the corners of the Internet? Then let's get started. Just a warning: we picked up only bare facts, so if you are overcome by doubt in their integrity, you can find confirmation of them yourself, as well as get more detailed information. Our task is to give you a fishing rod)))
1. Apple didn't make the first iPhone.
2. Ravens can hold a grudge.
3. Marie Curie is the only person to win a Nobel Prize in two different sciences.
4. Cows kill more Americans every year than sharks.
5. Dogs smell cancer.
6. Some planets produce diamond rain.
7. Undercover Detroit cops in the drug business once got into a fight with another group of undercover cops.
8. One person once survived two atomic bombings.
9. A 70-year-old woman once ran seven marathons in seven days on all seven continents.
10. Bees can detect bombs.
11. Potato chips cause more weight gain than any other food.
12. Goosebumps are for protection from predators.
13. A dentist invented cotton candy.
14. The first person convicted of speeding drove eight miles per hour (13 km/h).
15. Chewing gum increases concentration.
16. “New car smell” is the smell of dozens of chemicals.
17. A patent for a fire hydrant was lost during a fire.
18. Space smells like grilled steak.
19. Your liver can recover in three weeks.
20. In Germany, people help toads cross the road.
21. The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.
22. Sea lions can dance to the beat.
23. Dolphins were trained to use in wars.
24. Baby blue whales grow 200 pounds (90.7 kg) daily.
25. There are moonquakes on the moon!
26. Kids ask 300 questions a day!
27. Hair and nails grow faster during pregnancy.
28. The "M" in M&Ms means "Mars" and "Murry."
29. Rollercoaster rides can help get rid of kidney stones.
30. Agatha Christie has sold over 2 billion books.
31. Water makes sounds depending on whether it is hot or cold!
32. Humans are just one of about 8.7 million species on Earth.
33. Whenever you shuffle a deck of cards, you get a combination that never existed.
34. In Nebraska, there is a city with a population of one person!
35. Dinosaurs lived on all continents.
36. Bee hummingbirds are so tiny they are mistaken for insects.
37. The person who wrote Dracula has never been to Transylvania.
38. The cast of Friends still makes about $20 million a year.
39. Newborns don't cry.
40. Pineapple acts as a natural meat tenderizer.
41. You lose up to 30 percent of your taste buds while flying.
42. The legend of the Loch Ness monster is almost 1500 years old.
43. In a restaurant in New York, grandmothers work as chefs.
44. The longest book title is 4558 words!
45. Some people have an extra bone in their knees.
46. Tornadoes can cause "fish rain."
47. Shrews are the only mammals besides humans that deliberately seek out spicy food.
48. A tree frog can hold urine for up to eight months.
49. The English word with the most definitions is "set."
50. The famous "Typhoid Mary" infected more than 50 people while cooking for them.
51. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
52. There is graffiti that is 1000 years old!
53. Bill Gates donated nearly half of his fortune.
54. America accidentally dropped an atomic bomb on South Carolina in 1958.
55. Large forks will make you eat less.
56. Guys do more housework than husbands.
57. The human body glows.
58. Chinese police use squads of geese.
59. Heads on Easter Island have bodies.
60. It is impossible to hum with your nose held in.
61. Apple pits are poisonous!
62. The Slinky toy was invented by accident.
63. Your nose works one nostril at a time!
64. Many bones in the foot don't harden until you're an adult.
65. Bees sometimes sting other bees.
66. There is a textbook written by an author with artificial intelligence.
67. Some sea snakes can breathe through their skin.
68. Children's medicines once contained morphine.
69. Our European ancestors were cannibals.
70. Cheetahs don't roar.
71. The hottest spot on the planet is Libya.
72. One day, Pharaoh ordered his slaves smeared with honey to drive away insects.
73. Playing the accordion was once compulsory for teachers in North Korea.
74. Sharks can live for five centuries.
75. There is a fish with legs.
76. Peanuts are not nuts!
77. The first computer was invented in the 1940s.
78. Nutmeg can be deadly poisonous.
79. You can always "see" your nose.
80. The longest wedding veil was as long as 63.5 football fields.
81. Koalas have fingerprints.
82. Pigs are constitutionally protected in Florida.
83. There is a device that creates energy from snowfall.
84. Newborns do not have kneecaps.
85. Blue Ivy Carter is the youngest person to appear on the Billboard chart.
86. More human twins are being born now than ever before.
87. France has a dozen time zones.
88. Bananas cannot reproduce.
89. A chef's hat has 100 folds.
90. Many languages have common roots.
91. Sharks existed before trees.
92. Ants have a built-in FitBit.