60 Morgan Freeman quotes that describe life as it is
Morgan Freeman is a very talented actor. It is unlikely that someone has not seen films with his participation. And there is no need to talk about his numerous awards and prizes in cinematography. But this man is gifted not only with talent but also with intelligence. This can be judged by his wise statements, in which everyone will find exactly those words and thoughts that are consonant with him.
The actor's statements allow you better to know both a person and think about life
We at Bemorepanda constantly collect quotes from great and famous people to give our readers self-confidence or an incentive to accomplish - or even to set their thoughts in a different, positive way. And today, we have prepared a selection of Morgan Freeman's statements that will help open him from a new side - human and not just acting. We hope that some of his thoughts will sink into your soul, and you will have a reason to think about his words about your life. Moreover, their main message is how important it is always to be yourself.
1. “Someone once said to me after I made Deep Impact, 'What is it like to play a black president?' and I said, 'I didn't play a black president. I played the president. I just happened to be black. There is a difference".
2. "As long as you feel like a victim, you are."
3. “Never let pride be your guiding principle. Let your accomplishments speak for you."
4. “You know, you often stop because you say: “Well, I'm tired of climbing this hill. I will never make it to the top." And you're just a stone's throw from the top."
5. "Challenge yourself; that's the only way that leads to growth."
6. “You know, the ancient Egyptians had a beautiful belief about death. When their souls got to the entrance to paradise, the guards asked two questions. Their answers determined whether they could enter or not. “Have you found joy in your life?” “Has your life brought joy to others?”
7. “Life is hard, but you must get out of bed. Come out and do it."
8. “If you dream, you must dream that this will happen. Remember this."
9. "The trick to any profession is to make it look easy."
10. "We humans are more concerned with having than being."
11. “I am always trying new things and learning new things. If you have nothing else to learn, go and die.”
12. “Self-control is strength. Calmness is a skill. You must reach a point where your mood is not affected by the small actions of someone else. Don't let others control the direction of your life. Don't let your emotions take over your mind."
13. “Don't be different just for the sake of another. If you see it differently, act that way. Always follow your muse."
14. “If you wake up and it's knee-deep snow outside, you're not filled with rage. It's just something you have to deal with. If you live in a situation, that's the only situation you know, and you must deal with it."
15. “Forgiveness frees the soul. Removes fear. That's why it's such a powerful weapon."
16. “Every job is a challenge. The challenge is to do it and make it look right like you belong in the place – wherever it is.”
17. “I firmly believe everything is happening the way it should. The universe is unfolding exactly as it should."
18. “Literacy can help lift you out of poverty.”
19. “The best way to be sure to lose is to quit.”
20. "People need to start thinking about the messages they send in films."
21. “Is it important to listen? I can’t imagine any area of life where it doesn’t happen.”
22. "Get busy with life or get busy with death!"
23. “Did you call me old? I prefer the word "experienced."
24. “I once heard a wise man say that there are no perfect people—only ideal intentions.
25. “How to change the world? One random act of kindness at a time."
26. “Finding joy is probably the same as finding yourself and being comfortable in your skin.”
27. "If you want to see a miracle, be it yourself."
28. “I was always going to be here? No. At one time, I would be homeless, a taxi driver, a truck driver, or any other job that would give me a piece of bread. You never know what will happen."
29. “In the harshest place on Earth, love finds a way out.”
30. “I always wanted to be a fireman, a policeman, an Indian chief, a doctor, a lawyer. I've always wanted to be all of those things, which is why I'm drawn to characters like that."
31. “I don't have to work. I could stay and never worry about paying rent. I work for pleasure."
32. “As you grow in this business, you learn to do more with less.”
33. “Don't be afraid of what you want. This is your time. The barriers have been removed."
34. “Fatigue, discomfort, despondency are just symptoms of effort.”
35. “Every person has their limit.”
36. "Discipline is not the enemy of enthusiasm!"
37. “A single mother who works two jobs and still finds time to take her child to football practice is a miracle.”
38. “Your best pose is your next pose.”
39. “If your life is going well and you are fortunate, it will be good if you turn around and make it work for others.”
40. “Let me be the first to tell you that drinking alcohol is the worst thing to do in cold weather. Hot soup is best because the process of digestion helps keep you warm.”
41. “I always tell my kids that people will step over you if you lie down. But someone will always reach out to you if you keep climbing and walking. Is always. But you have to keep dancing; you have to keep your feet moving."
42. “You judge yourself by people who judge themselves by you.”
43. “The highest power is the human mind. That's where God came from, and my faith in God is my faith in myself."
43. “The highest power is the human mind. That's where God came from, and my faith in God is my faith in myself."
44. “If you live a pretend life, your life is worthless until you do something that challenges your reality. And for me, swimming in the open ocean is a real challenge because it is life or death.”
45. “All you have to do is believe, and then you will see everything.”
46. “There are things I would like to do, but I make a big difference between liking doing something and wanting to do something. If there is something I want to do, I have done it. If something I want to do comes up, I will do it.”
47. “I try to keep my mind active. I am a solitaire and puzzle lover. I am a religious sportsman. I don't do many things religiously, and I took up golf to have something to do when I had nothing to do."
48. “Is there a movie for which, in my opinion, I should have received an Oscar”? Yeah. All of them".
49. “If I wasn’t acting, I have no idea what I would be doing because I don’t have any other talent.”
50. “I was lucky that when the opportunity presented itself, I was ready to meet it.”
51. “I’m not the kind who can write a speech and remember all the names of the people you need to thank because you need to thank all those people.”
52. “Even in my beautiful youth, I wasn’t approached for romantic roles, and that’s okay. What I was called to do, I did with pleasure. The funniest thing about life is that if you live long enough, I think you'll get all your wishes. All come true".
53. “Kindness in thinking or giving creates depth and happiness. Kindness in words creates eternal love.”
54. “I’m fascinated with what’s going on with the oceans, mainly because we screwed things up for some idiotic reason. I mean, we are killing the ocean. It's like turning off the sun. Without it, we don't exist."
55. “Still, it can be more efficient to do what you need with minimal effort. Watch Anthony Hopkins. It doesn't seem to do anything. He is so still that you cannot see how he works, but you are drawn into his character by his stillness.”
56. “Mostly, I am calm, but sometimes, I can be grumpy if I don’t sleep well in the morning. But my grumpiness has nothing to do with my dissatisfaction with my position in life.
57. “You want to leave a job you don’t like. I love what I do. I want to keep doing this until I can get out of bed."
58. “Which lady would I like to meet? I don't know if there's anyone left that I haven't dated. But the one I wanted to meet died, and that was Princess Diana. I wanted to get to know her. I like her".
59. “I knew early on that I wanted to act. Acting has always been easy for me. I don't believe in predestination, but I believe that once you get where you're going, you'll be exactly where you're supposed to be."
60. “I remember the first time I got to Los Angeles. I didn't have a car; I didn't have money. I walked the streets, you know, trying to get from place to place almost on foot. Sometimes, you know, you ask, “How do I even get from here to there? Many people still dream about it and cannot achieve it. So you never know for sure. However, the idea is to keep tap dancing.”
61. “Being blind is as easy as closing your eyes. The blind behave just like you or me. You will never see a blind person walk around and say, "I'm blind." So if you want to play blind, close your eyes and keep them closed, and good luck."
62. “People like to say it’s just about making money, but if you don’t make money, you don’t make anything.”
63. “I don't have anyone to tell me what to say. I have people who, perhaps, would advise me not to do this or that, but this is exclusively my own business.
Globally, more than 182,000 people worldwide are suffering from COVID-19, according to the latest figures from Johns Hopkins University.
Among them are celebrities such as Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, his wife, Bond's daughter, Olga Kurylenko, and most recently, Idris Elba.
The stars did not refrain from saying that they were tested positive, while strictly following the doctors' advice.
1.Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka's Family
"It happened very early [in the pandemic], like late March, early April," he said. "We were doing our best before, and I thought I had the flu, and I didn't want to be paranoid about it. And then I lost my sense of taste and smell, which was a big indicator, so we holed up."
Harris added that he and his family now "have antibodies and are feeling good."
“I was working on a movie and someone in the movie contracted coronavirus,” Haddish told Fauci. “I was not in direct contact with them, but they sent all of us home, we stopped the movie.” That time, she said, her test results came back negative.
After another person she knew tested positive, Haddish got another test. “I’m not feeling any symptoms or anything, and it comes back like two days later, and they said I did have the coronavirus.”
Warner Bros. did not specify who on set was affected but did tell Vanity Fair in a statement on Sept. 3, 2020, "A member of The Batman production tested positive for Covid-19, and is isolating in accordance with established protocols. Filming is temporarily paused.”
4.Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Family
"I wanted to give you guys a little helpful update on things that have been going on on my end for the past two-and-a-half to three weeks now. So the update is this: my wife Lauren as well as my two baby girls and myself, we have all tested positive for COVID-19," Johnson began his video message, shared on Instagram.
"I could tell you that this has been one of the most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure as a family, and for me, too, personally as well," he continued. "And I've gone through some doozies in the past."
"Having just recovered from COVID-19, my next logical step would be to donate plasma, right? @RedCross we gonna chat about the antiquated, uninformed and frankly discrimatory [sic] policies that block me from giving back?" Fox tweeted.
"I have gotten some messages from some of you checking on us, because I have been a little MIA with our insta fam. Thank you for thinking of us. Evan and I both came down with COVID, so we have been a little out of it," Bates captioned a photo of herself and Stewart snuggled and sitting up in bed on Aug. 17.
"We are on the tail end of recovery and are both doing better," continued Bates, who shares 6-month-old daughter Layla Rae with Stewart.
In a statement to PEOPLE, the couple said that after learning about their positive diagnosis, caring for Layla was their "first concern."
"I'm a diabetic, and I went from my usual bloods that I usually have between months," Cox told host James Corden. "I went there, and they took my bloods, and they took the COVID test. Then my doctor called me and said, 'Oh, congratulations. You've had it.' "
"Greetings to you all. I want to make public that today, the 10th of August, I am forced to celebrate my 60th birthday in quarantine after [testing] positive for COVID-19," Banderas said, according to a translation.
Alongside a photo of herself wearing what appears to be a mask attached to a breathing machine, Milano wrote, "This was me on April 2nd after being sick for 2 weeks. I had never been this kind of sick."
"Everything hurt. Loss of smell. It felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t keep food in me. I lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks. I was confused. Low grade fever. And the headaches were horrible," she continued. "I basically had every Covid symptom."
Milano wrote that she was re-tested for antibodies after an initial test — done with a finger prick — came back negative. She concluded, "I am POSITIVE for covid antibodies. I had Covid19."
“I’ve been reluctant to share this, having written and rewritten it anxiously. I don’t want to unnecessarily add my voice to a noisy landscape on such a challenging topic,” Dunham wrote.
“The fact is, the Coronavirus kills people. We know that. But it will also alter the bodies and lived experiences of so many who are infected, in ways they could never have predicted,” she said, adding that had it not been for her years of health struggles, she didn’t know “how I would have tolerated crossing that threshold from well to unwell.”
"Hi. About now you're probably feeling a little tied down, restricting your mobility and like me, you're tired of this!! Well, I just want to encourage you to have a little more patience," Cranston wrote.
"I was pretty strict in adhering to the protocols and still... I contracted the virus. Yep. It sounds daunting now that over 150,000 Americans are dead because of it," Cranston continued.
"I was one of the lucky ones. Mild symptoms. I count my blessings and urge you to keep wearing the damn mask, keep washing your hands, and stay socially distant. We can prevail — but ONLY if we follow the rules. Be well — Stay well," Cranston added, signing the caption BC.
"I'm in bed, of course. I've been in bed now for the last eight days,"
"I'm going to tell you something, wear your mask, wear gloves and practice social distancing," Thomas continued, adding that he believes he contracted the virus after taking photos with fans.
"This photo was taken pre-pandemic. Today, we are Covid positive times 4."
"The girls and I are blessed to be quarantining in the same home (but isolating in separate rooms)," she wrote on July 24, 2020.
She added: "A huge thank you to all of the medical personnel that have been patiently guiding us through this illness. Sending prayers to all of those affected. 🙏🏻❤️"
"He tested positive in April and spent a week in the hospital," the star's rep told PEOPLE. "He was treated with the drug Remdesivir, while in the hospital, and has tested negative numerous times since then as well as positive for the antibodies."
"Hi friends... I felt it was my responsibility to share that I ended up getting Covid-19. I have since tested negative, but I was extremely sick for over three weeks and still have lingering symptoms," she wrote.
"I was incredibly safe. I wore a mask. I used hand sanitizer. One time, when the world was starting to open up, I decided to forgo wearing my mask. One. Time. And I ended up getting it," she explained.
"The panic of contracting a virus that is basically untreatable and is so new that no one knows the long term irreparable damage it does to your immune system is unbelievably stressful. Completely losing my sense of smell and taste without knowing when or even if they will return is extremely disorienting," she wrote, adding that she's "only smelling about 30 percent of how I used to now."
"I’m lucky. Because I didn’t die. But people are," she continued, urging her followers to wear masks. "Please wear ur mask. It can happen any time. And it can happen to anyone. Even that one time you feel safe. We can all make a difference. Wearing a mask is saving lives."
"I just want you guys to know that this is no joke," she said of the virus. "I'm feeling much better today. Thank you to everybody who knew they had not heard from me and reached out ... I just have been out of it.'"
The star shared that she would also be posting an additional Instagram for anyone who may "have any questions" about the coronavirus, or "if you want to know what some of my symptoms were."
"Take care and be safe," she concluded the clip.
"I got my test results back yesterday and I am indeed positive. They think I'm in around about day seven."
"Mostly I'm just really exhausted in a way I can't even describe," she said.
"I had the coronavirus early on, before the shutdown, and a group of my friends also got it. People keep asking me, 'Where did you get it?' and I wish I knew," Deutch, 25, began, adding that she stayed inside for nearly two months. "I feel like I could have spoken in a more eloquent way about my experience had I known. I continued testing positive for a month, which is longer than they’re saying you’re supposed to. I’m okay now. I’m so grateful for my health and I also feel guilty, in a way, for making it out okay."
"I’ve been struggling with whether or not to share, because to be honest it’s kind of rocked me and I wasn’t sure that putting it on a public platform was right for me," she began on April 15. "But as I’ve been telling people, I’ve had so many people reach out and say they have/had the virus and what did I do, what were my symptoms etc. So anyway, I am sharing this because I did contract Covid 19 (I’m assuming from the grocery store, it’s the only place I’ve been?!) and I had some great advice from doctors and friends and family (@travelingwithfinn !)... and this helped me kick this things ass."
According to wife Amanda Kloots, Cordero was "fighting for his life" after contracting the virus in early April.
However, after battling health complications for 13 weeks, Cordero died on July 5, 2020. He was 41.
“It has been the sickest that I have ever been in the 52 years I’ve been on this earth,” he said. “I cannot ever tell you a time in my life where I have ever been as sick as what I had been with the coronavirus.”
“This is serious. This is something that we’ve been dealing with for the past few weeks,” Todd’s wife, Julie Chrisley, chimed in. “Todd and I have been together for 25 years, I have never in 25 years seen him as sick as what he was in the past few weeks.”
She continued, “If you are doubting or have not been affected by corona personally … you need to know that this is serious. There are people who are dying and we have to take it seriously. We have to practice social distancing, and we have to stay in if at all possible.”
“Keeping my kids away has been the hardest,” Aydin said. “Bill’s really stepped up to the plate — he’s staying far, far away from me but he’s helping with the kids, which I’m grateful for.”
“I’ve been doing better now which is why I’m checking in,” she said of her current state. “There are a few rough days where I was just extremely tired and sleeping a lot. I had this very dense headache and extreme, extreme night sweats. I lost my sense of taste and smell. I have no breathing problems. I feel better today. I feel like it’s going in the right direction.”
“I will keep you guys posted on how I’m feeling,” she added. “I hope everyone is well and staying home, ’cause right now that’s what we have to do. We have to stay home to prevent the spread of this awful disease. Remember guys, we’re in this together. Stay safe, be well.”
“I’ve never been sicker,” she continued, before describing some of her symptoms. “High fever. Horrific body aches. Heavy chest.”
“It took a lot for me to make this video as I am a very private person, but it is important for me to share my story,” he captioned the clip, which he filmed from a hospital bed. “Please everyone take this seriously #Covid19 #Coronavirus Protect yourself protect your family."
"We're positive for COVID-19 here," he wrote. "In good spirits and cooking dinner. Glad I stayed home! I didn't infect others!"
“I just tested positive for coronavirus. I am a pretty healthy 43-year-old who doesn’t smoke, doesn’t drink much, eats well and exercises regularly and this has been the hardest experience of my life.”
“I was told to stay isolated for another 72 hours before I acclimate back into my family,” he wrote. “So, nice try coronavirus, but I have another 4-5 decades worth of experiences to have with these guys.”
"I’ve been in quarantine since Broadway shows shut down on Thursday, March 12th, and I’m feeling much better."
"I want everyone to realize that this can affect anyone," he said. "And even if you aren’t feeling sick or showing drastic symptoms - please take heed, stay safe, stay healthy and I hope to see everyone at the theater again soon."
Weinstein’s rep, Juda Engelmayer, told PEOPLE: “Our team that has HIPAA consent has not heard anything like that yet. I can’t tell you what I don’t know.”
"I have just tested positive for Covid-19. I AM OK! About a month ago my entire home(husband and two teen daughters) got an odd bug- Low grade fever,headaches,sore throat,body aches,ears ringing and a dry cough. It cleared up quickly. Seasonal I thought? but it felt unusual/different."
“After a few days of self-quarantine, and not feeling great, I have tested positive for Coronavirus,” the Bravo host shared on Instagram on March 20.
31.Daniel Dae Kim
The Brooklyn Nets star and three of his teammates have contracted COVID-19, the team and Durant announced on March 17.
"This morning I tested positive for COVID-19," the Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw actor announced on Twitter on March 16. "I feel OK, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus," he captioned a video alongside wife Sabrina Dhowre. "Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing 👊🏾👊🏾 No panic."
On March 16, Frozen 2's Matthews opened up about the diagnosis and shared a timeline of her symptoms in a series of posts on her Instagram Story, explaining that she “only got tested because I had been around a confirmed case.”
The actor, who played Tormund on Game of Thrones, revealed on March 16 that he is self-isolating in Norway after testing positive for COVID-19, and he said he'd stay in quarantine for "as long as it takes."
36.Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson
The actor announced his positive results on Instagram on March 11.
The former Bond girl announced on Instagram that she tested positive for COVID-19 on March 15.
38.Neil Patrick Harris
The actor says he, his husband, and their two children contracted COVID-19 about 6 months ago. “It happened very early (in the pandemic), like late March, early April. We were doing our best before, and I thought I had the flu, and I didn't want to be paranoid about it. And then I lost my sense of taste and smell, which was a big indicator, so we holed up"
The fitness trainer best known for her Biggest Loser role says she got COVID-19 from a friend who didn’t know she had it. "I literally let my guard down for an hour with one of my best friends who does my hair and makeup and got it"
The actor announced on May 11 that he and his wife, Brooke Adams, had COVID-19 in April.
The two-time Oscar-winning actor tested positive for coronavirus while in Australia to work on a film. On Instagram, he said he and his wife, Rita Wilson, both 63, had fevers and felt “a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches.”
“So grateful for the outpouring of prayers, love and support. Means so much and strengthens us,” actress and singer Rita Wilson said in an Instagram post.
The 41-year-old actor, who played Tormund on Game of Thrones, tested positive for the new coronavirus on March 17. Known for his fiery red hair and beard, he said he and his family were in self-isolation at home in Norway.
The 74-year-old Indian actor is under home quarantine after he tested positive on May 24. The actor said he asymptomatic and is doing “absolutely fine”.
The Indian movie legend revealed on July 11 he along with his son Abhishek had tested positive for the coronavirus and had been shifted to a Mumbai hospital.
46.Aishwarya Rai Bachchan:
The Indian actress and former Miss World was hospitalised for contracting COVID-19, media reports said on July 18.
Famed Egyptian actor Ragaa al-Geddawy died on July 5 after contracting the COVID-19 disease. She was 81.
Best known for his role in comedy duo Little and Large, Large died on April 2 aged 78 after contracting coronavirus in hospital.
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
American actor Sylvester Stallone left a bright mark in the history of cinema. He showed himself not only as a real athlete who achieved significant success, but also as a talented actor, capable of skillfully playing a variety of roles. His life, like that of other Hollywood stars, turned out to be quite interesting and eventful. Bemorepanda presents you some unique and unknown facts about the great actor.
1. One of Stallone's grandmothers, being Jewish, was born in Odessa, so the actor has Jewish-Ukrainian roots. And Italian, of course - on the paternal side. His parents came to the United States as immigrants.
2. In his youth, he did not differ in exemplary behavior, for which he was expelled from ten different schools.
3. Fascinated by sports in his youth, he, in the absence of money to visit the gym, adapted various heavy trash found at the dump for power projectiles.
4. Stallone's trademark crooked smile is a consequence of damaged nerves on the face. They were injured by an inexperienced doctor during childbirth, when the future actor was just preparing to be born.
5. Before the beginning of his acting career, Sylvester had worked as a ticket taker, a cage cleaner in a city zoo, a janitor, a bouncer, and even a professional gambler.
6. The path in cinema began for him with the filming of a porn film in 1970. Subsequently, a version of the film was released with censored cut scenes, so that the movie turned into eroticism. The original version of the film has not survived.
7. The script of the famous film "Rocky" Stallone wrote himself, locked in a room without windows.
8. Once the Australian authorities forced the actor to pay a fine of 18 thousand dollars for transporting steroids into the country that were allowed in the United States at that time, but prohibited here.
9. Despite the fact that Sylvester Stallone became famous after the release of the movie "Rocky", he became rich only after filming "Rocky 3". Then he received more than $ 10 million for this role.
10. Stallone is married for the third time as of 2018. He has four children in total.
11. At one time, the actor published his own magazine, each cover of which was decorated with his own face. The release did not last long.
12. Since 2011, Stallone has been behind the production of its own perfumes, eyewear and fashionable clothes. He, like some others, managed to turn his famous name into a popular brand.
13. Despite his considerable age, the actor does not lag behind life and even leads his own Instagram.
14. Little known fact: Stallone is left-handed. However, he also wields his right hand very dexterously, having developed the appropriate skill during sports.
15. Among all male actors, he was more than anyone else nominated for the anti-award "Golden Raspberry". In total, he has four anti-awards and nine nominations for it.