Quiz, please! 90 answers to questions for true fans of "Game of Thrones"
For those die-hard fans who have watched all seasons and all episodes of the legendary TV series Game of Thrones, our new Q&A quiz. Test your knowledge! Find gaps in them and eliminate them!
Questions that only die-hard fans (and now you) know the answers to
These 90 questions are for those who can accurately answer the greeting "Valar Morghulis" and know exactly what young Bran Stark dreams of. Forward! It will be fun! Good luck and more correct answers for you!
1. What does "Valar Morghulis" mean?
Answer: All people are mortal.
2. What is Sandor Clegane's nickname?
3. Who said this memorable line: "You don't know anything, Jon Snow"?
4. Which character will be the first to kill the White Walker?
Answer: Samwell Tarly.
5. What vegetable-related nickname is Davos Seaworth, Stannis Baratheon's right-hand man, known by?
Answer: Onion Knight.
6. Who is Daenerys' first husband?
Answer: Khal Drogo.
7. What is the name of Jon Snow's dire wolf?
8. What is the name of the "Mad King"?
Answer: King Aerys II Targaryen.
9. Name the person who pushed Bran Stark out of the tower window?
Answer: Jaime Lannister.
10. Which actress plays the role of Margaery Tyrell?
Answer: Natalie Dormer.
11. Which House governs the Riverlands?
12. Which area on Game of Thrones is also known as the "Land of Shadows"?
13. Who said this memorable line: “A man who says he is a king is not a real king”?
Answer: Tywin Lannister.
14. What poison was used to kill Jon Arryn?
Answer: Tears of the Fox.
15. Khal Drogo was the commander of what people?
16. How many people did Theon Greyjoy use to take over Winterfell?
17. Who was behind the creation of the Night King?
Answer: Children of the forest.
18. Where to find the House of the Immortals?
19. In what free city did Lord Varys become a eunuch?
20. How is the Valar Morghulis usually answered?
Answer: Valar dohaeris.
21. What is the main religion of the Seven Kingdoms?
Answer: Faith of the seven.
22. What creature brought down the drunk King Robert?
23. What was the name of the man who cut off Jaime Lannister's right hand?
24. Eddard Stark, also known as Ned, and Catelyn had __ children.
25. Who got greyscale?
Answer: Jorah Mormont.
26. In Game of Thrones, how old was Jamie Lannister when he was knighted?
27. Where were the Water Gardens built?
28. Who is known as "The Kingslayer"?
Answer: Jaime Lannister.
29. What does Bran Stark constantly dream about?
Answer: Three-eyed raven.
30. What was the role of Lord Petyr Baelish in the Small Council?
Answer: Master of the coin (treasurer).
31. What was Varys' nickname?
32. Who is Tywin Lannister's youngest child?
Answer: Tyrion Lannister.
33. Name the capital of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros and the seat of the Iron Throne
Answer: The port city of King's Landing.
34. What was the name of the explosive used in the Battle of Blackwater?
Answer: Wild fire.
35. Which direwolf died in season 1?
36. What religion does the Brotherhood Without Banners preach?
37. What season did Sansa marry Ramsey Bolton?
Answer: Season 3
38. How many episodes of Game of Thrones are there?
39. Which character says: “Say her name. Say it!"
Answer: Oberyn Martell.
40. What character is often referred to with the nickname "Giant Death"?
41. Which House in Game of Thrones rules the Reach Kingdom?
42. Who created the Kingsguard in Game of Thrones?
Answer: Aegon I Targaryen
43. Which House rules in the Valley of ____ for a thousand years?
44. Which Lord protected Eddard Stark and Robert Baratheon from the Mad King?
Answer: Jon Arryn
45. Which clan rules the Northern Kingdom?
46. Who will become the king of Westeros after the death of King Joffrey?
47. How does Brienne of Tarth become a member of Renly's Kingsguard?
Answer: She wins such an opportunity in the tournament.
48. Who got married at the Red Wedding?
Answer: Edmure Tully and Roslyn Frey.
49. Gendry's helmet is shaped like the head of what animal?
50. What was Hodor's name at birth?
51. How many meters high is the Wall?
52. How many Starks appeared in the first episode of the series?
53. What is the name of the gate leading to the Nest?
Answer: Blood Gate.
54. Who sent the assassin shadow to Renly Baratheon?
Answer: Stannis Baratheon.
55. Who did Jon execute after his first general meeting as Lord Commander with the men of the Night's Watch?
Answer: Janos Slint.
56. Which of the Free Cities is the most powerful?
57. What role does Gwendoline Christine play?
58. In Game of Thrones, who did the First Men team up with to fight the Others?
Answer: Children of the forest.
59. In what year was George Martin's book Game of Thrones published?
Answer: In 1996.
60. Who teaches Davos to read?
Answer: Princess Shiren.
61. What is the main color of the coat of arms of House Tarly?
62. Which House is a direct vassal of House Baratheon of King's Landing?
63. Who was the king of Westeros at the beginning of the series?
Answer: Robert Baratheon.
64. What noble house is Catelyn Stark from?
Answer: Tully House.
65. Who was Eddard Stark to Jon Snow?
Answer: Jon Snow is the illegitimate son of Eddard Stark and an unknown woman.
66. Which actress originally played the role of Catelyn Stark in the pilot?
Answer: Jennifer Ehle.
67. What character appears in more episodes than any other?
Answer: Tyrion Lannister.
68. What is the name of the ancestral home of House Lannister?
Answer: Casterly Rock.
69. Name an orphaned baker boy who befriends Arya Stark
70. What is the name of the huge mercenary army commanded by Daenerys?
71. Which House ruled the Stormlands?
72. What was in the wedding cake at King Joffrey's wedding?
73. Melisandre bore what title?
74. Where did Tyrion Lannister join the Younger Sons?
75. Which House rules Storm's End?
76. The Younger Sons were defeated in the defense of what city?
77. What House are the Lords of the Arbor from?
78. What is the largest castle in Westeros?
79. What chamber is Rodrik Kassel a member of?
80. In Game of Thrones, how old was Bronn when he first killed someone?
81. Who did Prince Oberyn fight to protect Tyrion Lannister?
82. What sword did Visenya Targaryen wield?
Answer: Dark Sister.
83. In Game of Thrones, how many inhabited castles did the Night's Watch have at the height of their power?
84. Which family has traditionally held the title of Guardian of the North?
85. What role does Lena Headey play in Game of Thrones?
Answer: Cersei Lannister.
86. Which dragon had the largest skull in the dungeons under King's Landing?
Answer: Balerion (Black Horror).
87. What is Jaqen Hgar teaching Arya Stark?
Answer: How to be Faceless.
88. When did Daenerys get dragon eggs?
Answer: This is a wedding gift from Magister Illyrio.
89. Who is Robb Stark's mother?
Answer: Catelyn Stark.
90. Which famous actress plays Olenna Tyrell?
Answer: Diana Rigg.
Quiz, please! 120 Answers (and Questions) for True Fans of The Lord of the Rings Fantasy
Below we have collected both simple and difficult questions and answers to them for the Lord of the Rings quiz. Test your knowledge of one of the most famous fantasy worlds in the world of cinema. Whether you've watched the trilogy or read the books, simple Tolkien-themed questions will take you back to the homeland of Middle-earth once again. Once again!
This a quiz for those who knows what hobbits are
Tell us in the comments how many questions and answers from the quiz were a surprise or discovery for you. Have you learned anything new? Be sure to let us know!
So, good luck!
1. Who is the One Father of all?
Answer: Eru Ilúvatar.
2. What does Gandalf destroy after the Battle of the Hornburg?
Answer: The Staff of Saruman.
3. How many Great Rings have been given to the human race?
Answer: Nine rings.
4. In The Fellowship of the Ring, does the Witch-king easily dodge whose torch?
5. To whom did Aragorn bow after his coronation?
Answer: Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin.
6. Which woman was Sam talking about in Green Dragon?
Answer: Rosie Cotton.
7. What is the name of the elven character with blond hair and blue eyes who was an accurate archer with a refined appearance?
8. Name the last war against the armies of Mordor.
Answer: War of the Last Alliance of humans and elves.
9. What year of the Second Age is Gandalf talking about in the scene "The Story of Isildur"?
10. Who in Amon Hen tried to take the ring from Frodo?
11. Who said: "Even the wisest cannot foresee everything"?
12. In the War of the Ring, which forest does Saruman order the orcs to cut down?
Answer: Fangorn Forest.
13. What are the names of the wolf-like animals that attack Theoden and his men?
14. What was the name of Sam's favorite pony?
15. What was the name of the elven character, the Sindarin elf from the Forest Kingdom?
16. What is the name of Frodo the gardener?
Answer: Samwise Gamgee.
17. What is the name of the fictional metal from which Frodo's mail is made?
18. What was the name of Boromir's brother, who died on the way to Mordor when the Fellowship broke up?
19. Which actor plays the role of Bilbo?
Answer: Ian Holm.
20. What is the name of Gimli's father?
21. What is the name of Gandalf's horse?
22. Who were the nine heroes of the Fellowship of the Ring who represented the Free Peoples of Middle-earth?
Answer: Gandalf, Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, Boromir, Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin.
23. On what date did Bilbo celebrate his 111th birthday?
Answer: September 22, 3001.
24. What was the name of the ancient sword that cut the Ring of Omnipotence from the hand of Sauron?
25. Where was the Fangorn forest?
Answer: Under the southeastern Misty Mountains.
26. What kind of bread do Sam and Frodo eat at the beginning of The Two Towers?
Answer: Lembas bread.
27. Which actor plays the role of Frodo?
Answer: Elijah Wood.
28. What was the name of the inn in Bree village?
Answer: Prancing Pony.
29. Who does Aragorn call to the stone of Erech?
Answer: Army of the Dead.
30. Who said the phrase: “The magician is never late, Frodo Baggins, and never comes early; He always shows up when he's supposed to."
Answer: Gandalf the Grey.
31. Who carries Pippin away, mistaking him for the Keeper of the Ring?
32. What was Mount Doom really called?
Answer: Amon Amarth.
33. Why didn't Sauron destroy Mount Doom?
Answer: He believed that no one would want or be able to destroy the Ring.
34. What is the name of Arwen's father?
35. What does the name Arwen mean?
Answer: "Royal maid".
36. In what year of the Third Age did Arwen meet Aragorn?
37. How did Arwen die?
Answer: Because of a broken heart.
38. Whose life did Pippin save by telling Gandalf of Denethor's madness?
39. Who did Pippin meet and befriend in Gondor?
40. Who did Pippin marry?
Answer: Brilliant from Deep Gulch.
41. What character says: “I would rather share one mortal life with you than live through all the ages of the world”?
42. Who was Sam talking to when he said, “The people in these stories had a lot of chances to turn back, but they didn’t”?
43. Who freed King Theoden from the spell of Saruman?
44. What marks the end of the Third Age?
Answer: The Third Age ended when Sauron was killed after the destruction of the Ring of Omnipotence.
45. During Bilbo's birthday party, who was charged with washing the dishes for stealing fireworks from Gandalf?
Answer: Merry and Pippin.
46. Who gave Frodo Baggins the Phial of Galadriel?
Answer: Queen of the Elves Galadriel.
47. Who did Sam end up marrying?
Answer: Rose Cotton.
48. Which armies participated in the Battle of Isengard, also known as the Fall of Isengard?
Answer: Ents against the forces of Sauron.
49. What are the names of the two fortresses?
Answer: Minas Tirith and Minas Morgul.
50. What frightened the orcs in the Mines of Moria?
51. Name Lord and Lady Caras Galadon.
Answer: Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel.
52. Who, even on his day off, always rode a horse to practice riding and make friends with his horse?
53. When the elves leave Middle-earth in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, where do they go?
Answer: Undying Lands/Valinor.
54. Name the right hand of Sauron.
Answer: The Witch-king of Angmar.
55. What animals sometimes tickle Treebeard?
Answer: Field mice.
56. What particular instrument did the composer choose to emphasize the Sméagol/Gollum theme?
57. What is the name of the volcano where the film "Mount Doom" was filmed?
Answer: Mount Tongariro.
58. What place in Middle-earth is famous for its horses?
59. Which of these movie characters is not in Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings novels?
60. He was the only member of the Fellowship whose boat sank twice while filming and rehearsing the boat scenes in The Fellowship of the Ring.
Answer: Legolas Greenleaf.
61. “He goes to ___ ___. Soon he will become a ghost like them."
Answer: The world of shadows.
62. Who said: “There is no life in the void, only death!”?
63. Who plays Peregrine Took?
Answer: Billy Boyd.
64. What in The Two Towers provokes Treebeard to attack Isengard?
Answer: Destroyed forest.
65. On what day does Frodo wake up and find himself in Rivendell?
Answer: October 24th.
66. Where does Deagol first find the ring?
Answer: River bed.
67. In The Fellowship of the Ring, Frodo passes into the world of shadows after being run through by the Witch-king with a Morgul blade. What does Aragorn use to slow down the poison?
68. In The Fellowship of the Ring: Expanded Edition, Bilbo is talking to the mother of several children. What was her name?
Answer: Mrs. Bracegirdle.
69. What forest was known to be the last dwelling place of the Ents and Huorns?
Answer: Fangorn Forest.
70. What are the names of the huge animals that Frodo, Sam and Gollum see in The Two Towers?
71. Sam is in love with me, and I am secretly in love with him! Who am I?
72. Who gave Frodo Baggins the Ring of Power?
Answer: He inherited it from Bilbo.
73. What character did Frodo fight bravely to protect the Ring of Power?
74. Bilbo and Frodo, they are related, what?
75. Why did Gandalf choose Bilbo Baggins to help the dwarves?
Answer: The reasons are unknown.
76. What were Gandalf and Frodo riding at the beginning of the movie?
Answer: Gandalf's wagon.
77. Where was the Ring of Omnipotence forged?
Answer: In the flames of Mount Orodruin.
78. When was The Fellowship of the Ring released?
79. Who wrote the music for the first film in the trilogy?
Answer: Howard Shore.
80. When was the movie The Two Towers released?
81. What is the name of the giant spider in The Return of the King?
82. Who kills Grima?
83. Who tells Aragorn about the Black Ships?
Answer: Gandalf and Elrond.
84. Who voices Fangorn, also known as Treebeard?
Answer: John Rhys-Davies.
85. What were the names of the evil rulers who tried to take possession of all Middle-earth?
Answer: The Dark Lord.
86. Who met Frodo at the edge of the Shire at the beginning of his journey from home?
Answer: Gildor Inglorion.
87. Which actor plays Jolly Brandybuck?
Answer: Dominic Monaghan.
88. What character did Peter Jackson portray as the hero of a monomyth that was not in the books?
89. Which actor played Samwise Gamgee?
Answer: Sean Astin.
90. Who does Christopher Lee play in the movies?
91. What character does Andy Serkis play?
92. What is the Elvish word for "friend"?
93. Where was Helm's Deep?
Answer: In the White Mountains below Trihirn.
94. Name a friend and cousin of Gollum.
95. What battle took place at Helm's Deep?
Answer: Battle of the Hornburg.
96. What is the uniqueness of Orodruin?
Answer: It was the only place in the world where the Ring could be destroyed.
97. How many years did Gollum own the ring?
Answer: 478 years.
98. How old was Gollum when he died?
Answer: 589 years.
99. What is another name for Gollum?
100. What race does Gimli belong to?
101. Why was Gimli chosen as a member of the Brotherhood?
Answer: Represent your race.
102. Where was Pippin captured by orcs?
Answer: Part Galen.
103. Who is the father of Galadriel?
104. Whom did Galadriel marry?
105. Which of the rings did Galadriel have?
106. When was Galadriel forbidden to return to Valinor?
Answer: At the end of the First Age.
107. Which actor played Gandalf?
Answer: Ian McKellen.
108. Where is director Peter Jackson from?
Answer: New Zealand.
109. What is the secret password in Elvish that caused the Gate to open?
Answer: "Say 'friend' and come in."
110. What did the goblins call Thorin's elven sword?
111. What was the most successful film in the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
Answer: Return of the King.
112. How many Oscars has the Lord of the Rings trilogy won?
Answer: 17 out of 30 nominated films.
113. What movie franchise was heavily influenced by the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
Answer: Star Wars.
114. What alias does Frodo use when he leaves the Shire?
Answer: Mr Underhill.
115. What do Tolkien fans call themselves?
116. When was The Fellowship of the Ring first published?
Answer: July 29, 1954.
117. What is the name of the demon in Tolkien's Middle Earth?
118. How many Oscars did The Fellowship of the Ring win?
119. What ancient dagger is known to have been made by Telchar of Nogrod?
120. Where was the Hobbiton Village set filmed?
Answer: On the slopes of Waikato, Matamata (Northern New Zealand).
Top 50 amazing facts about Tanzania
The United Republic of Tanzania is located in East Africa; the state was formed on April 26, 1964, due to the unification of the Republic of Tanganyika and the People's Republic of Zanzibar and Pemba. This is how the United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar was born. In October 1964, the name was shortened, and the country began to be called Tanzania. The country's territory is just over 945,000 square kilometers, with more than 60 million inhabitants.
Approximately 4/5 of the total population lives in rural areas. Average life expectancy is one of the lowest in the world. Suffice it to cite this fact - less than three percent of the country's inhabitants live up to 65 years. Almost half of the population are children under the age of 15. Tanzania has two official languages - Swahili and English. At the same time, only a tiny part of the population speaks English. There are more than 120 languages \u200b\u200bof various tribes on the state's territory.
Tanzania is home to Africa's highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, at 5,895 meters. In the language of the Swahili people, its name is translated as "mountain that sparkles." Kilimanjaro is a volcano that has not been active for a long time. The first summit was recorded on October 5, 1889. The German Hans Meyer and the Austrian Ludwig Purtsheller climbed Kilimanjaro that day. Even though Mount Kilimanjaro seems to be gentle, rising to the top is not so easy; about half of all climbers have failed.
Facts about Tanzania
1. Tanzania comprises at least 120 tribes, each significant. Each is culturally distinguished by its unique masks, hand-woven baskets, batik, poetry, ebony or rosewood carvings, and the like.
2. More than 120 languages are spoken in Tanzania, most of which are from the Bantu family. Kiswahili (Swahili) is the official language of Tanzania and Kenya.
3. Tanzanians prefer to drink tea in the morning as a breakfast drink and coffee in the evening.
4. Using your left hand to congratulate someone is considered impolite in Tanzania.
5. Zanzibar, Tanzania's port city, is a cosmopolitan hotspot that dominates East African culture. Its long history with Arab rulers, Indian workers, Portuguese traders, and European colonizers has created a unique blend of tradition, cuisine, music, dance forms, and arts.
6. Dar es Salaam, a city in eastern Tanzania, is the largest city in the country. It is also the largest city that speaks Swahili and has produced many great people in African history.
7. As a former European colony, Tanzanians have adopted football and rugby as their favorite sports.
8. Tanzania's de facto national dish is the humble Ugale. This is a simple porridge made with millet or sorghum flour.
9. In Tanzania, even lakes are sculpted. Lake Natron, a highly alkaline water body, turns birds and other animals into eerie stone statues.
10. The Mpingo tree, found in Tanzania, produces the most expensive wood in the world. It has exceptional mechanical properties that make it ideal for carving and an excellent finish.
11. Mpingo trees are also known as the musical tree of Africa since their wood has been used to make traditional musical instruments since ancient times.
12. In Tanzania, there is a strange solution for elephants who have lost their way to farmland - "Throw condoms filled with chili powder on them," It works pretty well. Despite their lighter side, they used to be used to throwing spears.
13. Freddie Mercury, lead vocalist and songwriter of the rock band Queen, was born in Zanzibar, Tanzania.
14. Tanzanians love hip hop music and have created Bongo Flava, a combination of international styles such as reggae, afrobeat, blues, rasta, and ballroom with local musical traditions such as taarab and dance.
15. Kinjikitile Ngwale was an attractive man who lived in Tanzania during the 1900s and led the revolution against the German colonizers. The uprising was known as the Maji Maji Revolution and was a crucial moment in the country's history.
16. The problem was that Kinjikitil Ngwala believed he was possessed by a snake spirit and claimed that the "magic" portion called "Maji" would turn German bullets into powder. A month later, he was hanged for treason.
17. Tanzania is a friendly country in diplomatic circles, but the government declared war on neighboring Uganda on October 30, 1978. Tanzania wholly owned the Ugandans and won after five months.
18. A shadow fight caused the 1978 war. It all started when one Ugandan soldier moved to Tanzania to drink, shooting at the locals.
19. The flag of Tanzania consists of a black and yellow stripe, cut out two triangles diagonally. The top is green, and the bottom is blue.
20. The flag carries four elements of everyday life in Tanzania. Green is the beauty of nature, yellow is the country's mineral deposits, black is the people, and blue is the large lakes.
21. Zanzibar, so calm, gets its flag. The flag's colors remain the same as in Tanzania, but the style is different.
22. Before Tanzania merged with Zanzibar in 1964, it was known as Tanganyika and had its flag - a green background cut in half with a black and yellow stripe.
23. The world's longest river, the Nile, is synonymous with the world's first civilization, the Egyptian civilization. This river originates from Lake Victoria, Tanzania.
24. Lake Victoria is also the world's largest tropical and second-largest freshwater lake.
25. There is an island in Tanzania called Mafia. The other two major islands are Zanzibar and Pemba.
26. The Three Islands of Tanzania is a favorite vacation spot for lovers of everything tropical. Diving, local seafood, and all-night beach festivals attract tourists in large numbers.
27. The country has designated 25% of its land for nature reserves and national parks. It is one of the highest in the world, and the total area exceeds the size of Germany.
28. Tanzania's most famous national park is the Serengeti National Park, where a million wildebeest stumble into the Masai Mara National Park in Kenya. This migration is so epic, titled one of the world's seven natural wonders.
29. As a tourism booster, the government has installed hot air balloons in the Serengeti National Park.
30. Tanzania is home to the Ngorongoro Crater, the world's largest caldera, or volcanic depression. The crater has an area of 264 kilometers. It is estimated that it formed about 2,500,000 years ago.
31. In general comparison, the area of Tanzania (947,300 sq. Km) is slightly larger than the size of California (423,970 sq. Km) twice.
32. According to the CIA, all land in Tanzania is owned by the government, which can lease land for up to 99 years.
33. The extractive industry remains the primary sector through which the government pays its bills. Gold is the main mineral, and Tanzania is the third-largest African producer of the mineral, after South Africa and Ghana.
34. Tanzania receives about $500,000,000 in aid from around the world, most of which is paid for by the United Kingdom and the United States.
35. Ruaha National Park, Tanzania's largest national park, is home to the largest population of elephants.
36. Tanzania has seven (7) sites on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Facts on Mount Kilimanjaro (has three volcanic cones, "Kibo," "Mawenzi" and "Shira")
37. Mount Kilimanjaro is a poster boy in Tanzania. The iconic mountain is the highest peak in Africa and a place of fantastic beauty.
38. Mount Kilimanjaro is a world in itself, with stunning five different types of climate zones ranging from hot rainforests to arid snow-capped peaks. For comparison, in the whole USA, there are seven climate zones.
39. Mount Kilimanjaro is a lone wolf and loves to stand alone. It is a separate mountain; it is not part of any mountain range. It is the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
40. A German geologist named Hans Mayer was the first to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in October 1889.
41. Bernard Goosen from South Africa was the first person to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in a wheelchair.
42. Kyle Maynard, who has neither legs nor arms, became an inspiration to millions of people when he crawled to the highest peak of Mount Kilimanjaro in 2012 without any prosthetics or assistance.
43. According to the Guinness World Records, Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest delivery point for a modest pizza. The pepperoni pizza was delivered 5,897 m (19,341 ft) after traveling 745 km in 4 days.
44. Tanzania may have had countless geographical riches but remains impoverished. Despite being surrounded by the world's three largest lakes, water scarcity has become a nightmare for rural areas. As of 2009, almost a third of the country did not have access to clean drinking water.
45. Farms and livestock depend solely on rain, and years of drought bring massive starvation and starvation. The 2010 Global Hunger Index ranks the food situation as "deeply worrying."
46. About 40% of the total population lives in extreme poverty, and almost 60% live below the World Bank's $1.25 poverty line.
47. One of the critical causes of poverty is the low rate of urbanization. More than 80% of the population lives in rural areas lacking basic civic amenities such as electricity, sanitation, and education.
48. There are strange heaps of magnetized volcanic ash that travel through the desert at a rate of about 17 meters per year. The dunes are located near Olduvai Gorge within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, along the road to the Serengeti National Park.
49. Zanzibar, Tanzania, is the site of the shortest war in history. The battle was fought between British forces and Khalid bin Barghash. The battle lasted from 38 to 45 minutes, and the British did well.
50. Traces of tracks formed about 3,600,000 years ago have been found in Tanzania. The footprints vary in size and suggest that they were created by a group consisting of a male and two females.
Inconspicuous Details that the Filmmakers have Skillfully Hidden in the Movies
Almost every film has curious details that are difficult to notice when you first watch it. Sometimes it can be unexpected characters, unobtrusively left by the director. Or inconspicuous moments that reveal the plot of the picture and add a special peppercorn to it.
At Bemorepanda, we found 13 hidden movie parts that even seasoned moviegoers might overlook. At the end of the article, you will find an unexpected fact about the cult melodrama, which many watched before the holes in the sunset of the 1990s.
1. "Matrix" - the symbol of yin and yang
When Neo and Morpheus attack each other in The Matrix, their clothing and body position form a symbol of the union of yin and yang. In Chinese philosophy, it means the interaction of opposites: light and darkness, day and night, positive and negative.
2. "Pirates of the Caribbean" - compass
In Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, when Commander James Norrington holds up the compass, he points to Jack, not Elizabeth. This compass does not point north or south, but in the direction of what the person holding it desires most. So the filmmakers wanted to show that the commander values his duty above his feelings: it is more important for him to catch a pirate than to be with his beloved.
3. "Casino Royale" "- actress
In the 2006 film Casino Royale, actress Tsai Chin plays one of the poker players. She also appeared in the role of a minor Bond girl in the 1967 film "Live Only Twice".
4. "Cabin in the woods" - pupils
In the thriller "Cabin in the Woods" after a van crash and a collision with a zombie, you can see that Dana's pupils have become of different sizes. This is a common symptom of a concussion.
5. "The Truman Show" - cameras
In The Truman Show, the cameras appear in very obvious places, but the main character (Jim Carrey) stubbornly does not notice them. Even when a neighbor brings a trash can to Truman's car, he still does not see anything unusual in what is happening, since he has always lived in the conditions of a TV show.
6. "Shape of water" - shoes
The Oscar-winning film The Shape of Water features a scene in which Eliza admires a pair of red shoes. Later, when the heroine begins a relationship with Amphibian Man, you can see how she confidently walks through the laboratory in those very shoes. Perhaps this is how the filmmakers wanted to show that Eliza gained confidence and expanded the boundaries of her capabilities.
7. "Pirates of the Caribbean" - Jack Sparrow's father ring
In Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Captain Teague wears a silver skull ring. In fact, it is not a prop for the film, but a real decoration of actor Keith Richards. This ring was given to him for his birthday in 1978, and he has not taken it off since.
8. "Santa Claus" - elves
In the movie Santa Claus, when Charlie walks to school, an elf can be seen sitting behind him. This means that throughout his life, the elves watched over him and his father.
9. "Maleficent" - magic
Maleficent's magic changes color. When a witch is kind, her magic is golden. And when she does evil things, her enchantment turns green.
10. "The Chronicles of Narnia" - the fur of the White Witch
In The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, the White Witch gave the order to cut the mane of Aslan's lion, and then coldly thrust a dagger into him. Later, Tilda Swinton's heroine can be seen wearing his mech during the battle.
11. "Parasites" - Mr. Pak's company
In Parasite, the viewer is constantly reminded that Mr. Park runs a firm called Another Brick, like the song of the same name by Pink Floyd. The film's director Bong Joon Ho was a huge fan of them in college. It raises the problems of education, inequality, there is a significant line: "In general, you are just another brick in the wall." The company logo appears on the glass in the office of the head of a wealthy family, as well as on the mugs from which the heroes drink.
12. "Alice in Wonderland" - the Hatter's phrase
The Mad Hatter's lines are not as meaningless as they seem at first glance. When the Hatter asks "What do a raven and a desk have in common?" One of the most famous works of Poe is the poem "The Raven".
By the way, Depp himself suggested adding orange spots on the Hatter's face. The fact is that in the 18th-19th centuries, hatters worked with mercury, which left orange and reddish spots on the skin. In addition, the metal caused chronic intoxication, which had a detrimental effect on mental health.
13.Bonus: "10 reasons I hate" - a scene with a poem
At the end of the tape "10 Things I Hate" Julia Stiles burst into tears while reading a poem she wrote about Patrick for her English lesson. This was not actually in the script. In one of the interviews, the actress told why emotions came over her during this scene. “I absolutely did not expect to start crying. I don't know why this happened. Perhaps this was due to what was happening in my life at that time. Or I was just blown away by the whole experience of making my first big movie, ”admitted Stiles.
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.
130 Star Wars Questions (and Answers) That Will Baffle Even Fans of the Series
We bring to your attention, dear Star Wars fans, to test your knowledge and answer the questions of an exciting quiz consisting of 130 questions. Test yourself to see if you know one of the most exciting and famous sagas in the world of cinema so well.
Quiz, please! A quiz for those for whom Skywalker and Vader are not nicknames
Questions start with "elementary" and end with "only a real Jedi can know this." Test your skill below!
And yet, we, of course, have not only questions ... but also answers to them. This means that even if you do not know the world of Star Wars very well, you can still test your friends who believe that they have ideally studied the topic and constantly remind everyone of this with or without reason. It is enough to remember a couple of tricky questions and the correct answers, and you will become invincible!
1. Which actor is the only one to date to have appeared in all the Star Wars films?
Answer: Anthony Daniels (C-3PO)
2. Which stormtrooper failed to complete its mission in Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
3. What were Padme's last words?
Answer: “Obi-Wan… It is good for him. I know there's more..."
4. What car did Rey Skywalker live in?
5. According to Master Yoda, how many Sith are always there?
6. What happened to Anakin Skywalker during the battle with Count Dooku?
Answer: He lost his right hand
7. Who played the part of Commander Cody?
Answer: Temuera Morrison
8. Who erased all information about Kamino from the archives of the Jedi Temple?
Answer: Count Dooku
9. Who killed Jabba?
Answer: Princess Leia
10. What did Luke Skywalker lose in the battle with Darth Vader?
Answer: right hand
11. What did Jar Jar Binks end up owing Qui-Gon Jinn after he was rescued during the invasion of Naboo?
Answer: duty of honor
12. What did Owen Lars tell Luke about his father?
Answer: He was a navigator on a spice cargo ship.
13. What color is C-3PO's hand in Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
14. Where did the Clone Wars start?
15. Who adopted Padmé Amidala's daughter?
Answer: Bail Organa
16. What was the job that Finn told Han Solo about at Starkiller Base?
17. Where were the Hoth episodes filmed?
18. What name does Obi-Wan Kenobi go by on Tatooine?
19. How old was Anakin at the Battle of Geonosis?
20. Who freed Princess Leia from her chains in Jabba's palace?
21. How did Luke manage to get into Jabba's palace?
Answer: He used an ancient Jedi mind trick on Bib Fortuna.
22. Who was the first to play the role of Chewbacca?
Answer: Peter Mayhew
23. Who fixed the Millennium Falcon's hyperdrive?
24. Who killed Jango Fett?
Answer: Mace Windu
25. What space race was Yoda?
26. Which comedians have voiced BB-8?
Answer: Ben Schwartz and Bill Hader
27. When Obi-Wan did Anakin's blood test, how high was the midi-chlorian level?
Answer: More than 20,000
28. According to the Emperor, what was Luke's weakness?
Answer: His faith in his friends
29. Which bounty hunter was trying to catch Khan when Greedo arrived first?
Answer: Danz Borin
30. Who taught Lando Calrissian to navigate the ship?
Answer: Han Solo
31. How many lightsabers did General Grievous use against Obi-Wan on Utapau?
32. Who offered to lead the attack on the Death Star?
Answer: Lando Calrissian
33. What species does Chewbacca belong to?
34. What did Darth Vader say about the name "Anakin Skywalker" to Luke?
Answer: It doesn't matter to him anymore.
35. What did the Ewoks think of C-3PO?
Answer: He is divine
36. What did R2-D2 understand about C-3PO when they first met?
Answer: C-3PO was naked
37. What was the diameter of the first Death Star?
Answer: 120 kilometers
38. According to Obi-Wan, how long have the Jedi been the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy?
Answer: For over 1000 generations
39. What was the clone trooper's standard rifle called?
40. Count Dooku was one of many Jedi who left the Jedi Order?
41. Who joined Poe Dameron in his X-wing to help destroy Starkiller?
42. What weapon did Khan have?
Answer: DL-44 pistol
43. Who gave FN-2187 his new name when they discovered he didn't have an accurate word?
Answer: Poe Dameron
44. According to Yoda, what did Luke need to do to complete his training and become a Jedi Master?
Answer: Fight Darth Vader again
45. Who voiced General Grievous?
Answer: Matthew Wood
46. How many rafters did Khan and Chewbacca have on the ship?
47. What mission did Princess Leia give Obi-Wan?
Answer: Take R2-D2 to Alderaan
48. How did Yoda feel about Obi-Wan making Anakin his Padawan?
Answer: He disagreed with this
49. What is the maximum number of Womp Rats that can be found in a pack?
50. According to Yoda, what is the path to the dark side?
51. What impression did Grand Moff Tarkin have of Leia's presence aboard the Death Star?
52. How many times a day does Jabba eat?
53. What did Yoda say to Obi-Wan after he said, "This boy is our last hope"?
Answer: "No, there is another one."
54. Who voiced Darth Vader?
Answer: James Earl Jones
55. Who said: "This is how freedom dies - to thunderous applause"?
Answer: Padme Amidala
56. What language do Wookiees speak?
57. Who freed Khan from carbonite?
Answer: Princess Leia
58. Who said: “Feel, don't think. Use your instincts"?
Answer: Qui-Gon Jinn
59. How old was Padme when she was chosen Queen of Naboo?
60. According to Chancellor Palpatine, what does Anakin's rage do to him?
Answer: She gives him focus and makes him stronger.
61. Whose lightsaber did Luke get from Obi-Wan?
Answer: Anakin Skywalker
62. How old was Yoda when Luke returned to Dagobah to complete his training?
Answer: 900 years
63. Who told Ray: "I'm not a Jedi, but I know the Force"?
Answer: Maz Kanata
64. Why was Jango Fett adopted and raised by the Mandalorians?
Answer: His parents were killed
65. Why did Luke give Yoda the desire to become a Jedi?
Answer: Because his father
66. Who did Anakin say Padmé looked like when she asked about the state of the Republic?
67. According to Obi-Wan, what is a lightsaber for a Jedi?
Answer: Their life
68. What was Obi-Wan's last promise to Qui-Gon Jinn?
Answer: Find a Padawan who deserves his training
69. What is Kylo Ren's real name?
70. What nightmare did Anakin have?
Answer: He dreamed that Padmé died in childbirth.
71. Who told Luke there was another Skywalker?
72. Who directed Return of the Jedi?
Answer: Richard Marquand
73. What kind of Jabba?
74. What did Khan call Kanjiklab?
Answer: Little freaks
75. How did the Jedi elders react to Anakin's dark form?
Answer: They were concerned
76. Where was Princess Leia injured while trying to get into the bunker on Endor?
Answer: left shoulder
77. On what planet did Khan accept Chewbacca as his supporter?
78. How did Obi-Wan feel about flying?
Answer: He hated them
79. What was the number of the cell in which Princess Leia was imprisoned?
80. What planet did Darth Vader grow up on?
81. What is the planet Hoth covered with?
Answer: Snow and ice
82. What is Jabba's full name?
Answer: Jabba Desilijic Tiure
83. According to Rey, Kylo Ren will never be as powerful as who?
Answer: Darth Vader
84. How many spiers are on the Jedi Temple?
85. Which hot-tempered cafe patron has a particular penchant for eggs?
Answer: Kritik Kid'kak
86. How many Star Destroyers did Khan see approaching the Millennium Falcon after the bombardment of Echo Base?
87. Who said: “Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Are you my only hope"?
Answer: Princess Leia
88. What were Obi-Wan's last words to Luke after the Battle of Yavin?
Answer: "May the force be with you."
89. What is the rank of Phasma among the First Order?
90. What happened to the last interpreter in Jabba's palace when Jabba got mad at him?
Answer: He was disintegrated
91. Where did Luke try to convince Biggs Darklighter that he witnessed a space battle?
Answer: Tosha station
92. Which Ewok had an iguana as a pet and advisor?
Answer: Chief Chirpa
93. How many puppeteers did it take to control Jabba?
94. What is the planet of Khan's birth?
95. Who played the role of Count Dooku?
Answer: Christopher Lee
96. What did Princess Leia say to Han when the Millennium Falcon didn't want to launch in Hangar 7?
Answer: "Will it be helpful if I go out and push?"
97. How does Jar Jar Binks look?
98. What strange creature did Luke find on Dagobah?
99. What is the name of Queen Amidala?
Answer: Padme Naberri
100. Which First Order stormtrooper character's training methods were questioned after BB-8 escaped from them on Jakku?
Answer: General Hux
101. How is Rey related to Palpatine?
Answer: She is his granddaughter
102. What is the name of Anakin's mother?
Answer: Shmi Skywalker
103. What does Anakin think of Padme?
Answer: She is an angel
104. Who said: “I have a bad feeling about this”?
Answer: Obi-Wan Kenobi
105. Who said: "There is always a bigger fish"?
Answer: Qui-Gon Jinn
106. Who says: "We are the spark that will ignite the fire that will burn the First Order."
Answer: Poe Dameron
107. What planet is not in The Phantom Menace?
108. Why was Jar Jar Binks expelled from Gungan city?
Answer: He was too clumsy
109. Who said: "The ability to speak is not a sign of intelligence"?
Answer: Qui-Gon Jinn
110. What kind of Watto?
111. Who said: "There is no politeness here, only politics"?
Answer: Senator Palpatine
112. What animal are porgs based on?
Answer: Dead ends
113. What was the last line in The Phantom Menace?
114. What was Luke's last name initially supposed to be?
115. What word is never spoken in the Star Wars movie?
116. Which James Bond actors played a cameo role in The Force Awakens?
Answer: Daniel Craig
117. Does Poe Dameron have the same last name as what natural person?
Answer: JJ Abrams assistant Morgan Dameron
118. What planet is Chewbacca from?
119. How old were Anakin and Padme when they first met in The Phantom Menace?
Answer: 9 and 14
120. From whom Khan won the Millennium Falcon?
Answer: Lando Calrissian
121. Who built C-3PO?
122. Who has a purple lightsaber in Star Wars: Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones?
Answer: Mace Windu
123. What type of droid is R2-D2?
124. Why does Padme die?
Answer: She lost her will to live
125. How does Khan meet Chewbacca?
Answer: They throw it in a hole for Chewbacca to eat.
126. What kills Gene's father, Galen?
Answer: Rebel bombers
127. What planet is destroyed by the Death Star in Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope?
128. What is Darth Vader's iconic phrase?
Answer: No, I am your father.
129. What is Finn's stormtrooper number?
130. Why do Rey and Kylo have a connection?
Answer: They were tied up by Supreme Leader Snoke
100 Questions (and Answers) About Home Alone, the Movie We Love to Watch on New Year's Eve
On the eve of the New Year, we would like to plunge into the fabulous world of cinema right now, which will help everyone to bring closer such a coveted, significant date - December 31.
But what else can be no less strongly associated with New Year for the last 20 years, exactly? And that's what - two cool films, "Home Alone" and "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992)".
A quiz for those who know why Macaulay Culkin got into the Guinness Book of Records
And if you are a real fan of the Home Alone films (and we included in the questionnaire series from the franchise not only from maestro Chris Columbus but also later parts), then it will not be difficult for you to pass our new movie quiz, in which we tried to create a variety of questions, this time with classic films starring Macaulay Culkin... Let's start the quiz!
1. How old was Macaulay Culkin in the movie?
Answer: 8 years.
2. What was the name of Kevin's older brother?
3. Which actor used Macaulay Culkin's role-playing method to scare him?
Answer: Joe Pesci (Harry).
4. What is Kevin Fuller's cousin known to do at night?
Answer: Pee in bed.
5. Who made a cameo appearance at The Plaza Hotel in Home Alone 2?
Answer: Donald Trump.
6. What painting inspired the screaming Macaulay Culkin?
7. What did Harry and Marv decide to rob in Home Alone 2?
Answer: Toy store.
8. How many pizzas did the McCallisters order for the evening?
9. Who shouts: “Kevin! What have you done to my room?!" at the end of the movie?
10. Who was Kevin's first record of "Keep the Change, You Dirty Animal"?
Answer: The courier from Little Nero's Pizza.
11. How many sequels have there been since the original Home Alone movie?
12. Why did actor Macaulay Culkin get into the Guinness Book of Records?
Answer: Macaulay Culkin has entered the Guinness Book of Records as the highest paid child actor. For shooting in the 1st part, he received $ 110,000, and for his work in the 2nd part, his fee increased to $ 4.5 million.
13. What song is playing during the bathroom/after shave scene?
Answer: White Christmas.
14. Where was Home Alone filmed?
Answer: Winnetka, Illinois.
15. Who was Kevin's understudy and for how many years?
Answer: Larry Nicholas, he was 30 years old when the movie was made.
16. Who plays the roles of Harry and Marv?
Answer: Harry is played by Joe Pesci and Marv is played by Daniel Stern.
17. Who was the neighbor of the McCallister family?
Answer: Old Man Marley.
18. What did Buzz call old man Marley?
Answer: Assassin with a shovel.
19. How much did an order from Little Nero Pizza cost the day before the trip?
20. What does Santa Claus give Kevin when he runs out of candy?
Answer: Three Tic Tacs.
21. A man from which country is sitting next to Kevin on the plane he is boarding?
Answer: From France.
22. Where does Kevin reunite with his mom in Home Alone 2 at the end of the movie?
Answer: Rockefeller Plaza.
23. Who did Kevin give the second turtledove to?
Answer: Lady with pigeons.
24. Home Alone 3 starts in which city?
Answer: Hong Kong.
25. Who played the role of mom in "Home Alone"?
Answer: Catherine O'Hara.
26. What is the first thing Kevin thinks when he wakes up alone in the house?
Answer: I made my family disappear!
27. What was the name of the boy from Home Alone 3?
Answer: Alex Pruitt.
28. What drink did Fuller drink?
29. What holiday song did Kevin put on when he tried to convince the robbers that his parents were having a party?
Answer: "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree".
30. What is the name of the neighbor that Kevin and his siblings are afraid of?
Answer: Old Man Marley.
31. Where does Kevin meet old man Marley?
Answer: In the church.
32. What does Kevin see when he looks out the window in the final scene of Home Alone?
Answer: Marley hugs her granddaughter and makes up with her son.
33. How does Kate McCallister get home in Home Alone Part 1?
Answer: Hitchhiking in a band van.
34. How many brothers does Kevin have?
35. That a pizza vendor was hit by the bumper of his car when he stopped to deliver pizza for the McCallister family?
Answer: A figurine on the driveway near the house.
36. What did scammers Harry and Marv see Kevin doing to determine he was home alone?
Answer: How he cut off the top of the tree for a small Christmas tree.
37. Why did Home Alone get into the Guinness Book of Records?
Answer: As the highest grossing comedy in the US.
38. Which country has declared Home Alone an official Christmas movie?
39. When did Kevin's mother realize that they had left something very important at home?
Answer: On the plane, flying to Paris.
40. What was the pattern on Kevin's hat that he wears throughout the movie?
41. What is the first trap Kevin sets for the robbers in the first part of Home Alone?
Answer: He shoots them through the cat door.
42. What airline do the McCallisters fly with?
Answer: American Airlines.
43. When did the filming of Home Alone start?
Answer: February 14, 1990.
44. Which actor in the movie improvised all his lines?
Answer: John Candy.
45. Macaulay Culkin has a brother named Kieran who plays what role in the movie?
Answer: Fuller McCallister, Kevin's younger cousin.
46. What props did Daniel Stern (Marv) use during the barefoot scenes?
Answer: Rubber soles of the feet.
47. Who wrote the Home Alone soundtrack?
Answer: John Williams.
48. Pizza "Little Nero" - a parody of what pizzeria?
Answer: Little Caesars Pizza.
49. How do Harry and Marv call themselves in the first part of Home Alone?
Answer: Wet bandits.
50. Who made the movie Home Alone?
Answer: Chris Columbus.
51. What item did Harry lose at the McCallister house?
Answer: Your gold tooth.
52. What is Kevin afraid of in his basement?
53. What is Kevin's favorite pizza topping?
54. What is written on the van used by Marv and Harry?
Answer: Oh-kay Plumbing and Heating.
55. What does Kate offer the old lady and the old man at the airport to give up their seats so she can go back to her son Kevin?
Answer: Ring, watch, pocket translator and $500.
56. How do Harry and Marv introduce themselves on the doorstep?
Answer: Santa and his elf.
57. Who found Harry's gold tooth?
Answer: Kevin's father.
58. What cameo did Chris Columbus have in Home Alone 2?
Answer: He played a man in a toy store with his daughter.
59. What did Buzz do to Kevin to make other people laugh in the first part of Home Alone?
Answer: He held electric candles behind Kevin's ears.
60. What breed was the dog Alice walked with in Home Alone 3?
61. When did you finish filming Home Alone 3?
Answer: March 22, 1997.
62. What religion is Marv?
63. What is the name of the boy who calls Kevin "disease"?
Answer: Jeff McCallister.
64. Where are the McCallisters going on vacation in Home Alone 2?
Answer: Miami, Florida.
65. What street do the McCallisters live on?
Answer: 671 Lincoln Avenue, Winnetka.
66. Why doesn't Kevin want to sleep with Fuller?
Answer: He wets the bed.
67. What does Harry step on when he climbs through the window of the McCallister house?
Answer: Christmas decorations.
68. How did the robbers know that the McCallister family was going on vacation?
Answer: Kevin's mom told Harry about the trip. Harry came to their house dressed in a police uniform, pretending to check what was going on in the area.
69. Why do Kevin and Buzz fight before the trip?
Answer: Because of the cheese pizza.
70. Where is Uncle Frank from?
Answer: From Ohio.
71. Why do families go to Paris for the holidays?
Answer: Peter's brother is there.
72. What did Kevin do that he thinks led to the family leaving and him being home alone?
Answer: He made a Christmas wish never to see his family again.
73. What is the name of the sequel to Home Alone?
Answer: Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.
74. Is it true or false that the picture Kevin finds of Buzz's girlfriend was a picture of a boy dressed up as a girl?
75. Where is Kevin hiding when the robbers first try to get inside?
Answer: Under the bed.
76. What is the name of the cashier who serves Kevin when he goes shopping alone?
77. What is the name of Kevin's father?
78. What airport do McCallisters fly from?
Answer: Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
79. Is Kevin the oldest or the youngest of the children?
80. Who originally came up with Home Alone?
Answer: John Hughes.
81. What model of van does Harry and Marv use in the movie?
Answer: 1986 Dodge Ram.
82. How much was the McCallister house sold for after the movie was released?
Answer: $1.585 million.
83. Which actor filmed all his scenes in 23 hours?
Answer: John Candy, who played Gus Polinsky.
84. What instrument does Gus Polinsky play in a band?
85. What was Kevin's last score at The Plaza?
86. What time did Marv and Harry decide to break into the McCallister house?
Answer: At 9 pm.
87. What spider does Kevin scare Marv with?
88. Who plays the role of the lady with the doves?
Answer: Brenda Fricker.
89. Who created the doves for the film?
Answer: John Perry.
90. Who played Mr. Duncan?
Answer: Eddie Bracken.
91. What character does Jerry Bamman play?
Answer: Uncle Frank.
92. Where was the flight Kevin got on by mistake?
Answer: New York.
93. What is the name of the motel where the McCallister family stayed in Florida?
Answer: Villa de Dolphine.
94. What do the doves represent in Home Alone 2?
Answer: Eternal friendship.
95. In the film, Kevin says: "This is my house, I owe it..."
96. Why did the family think that Kevin was with them when they flew to the airport?
Answer: One of the older children mistook the neighbor's child for Kevin during the count.
97. What kind of airgun does Kevin practice shooting with?
Answer: From Buzz's gun.
98. After searching the whole house, Kevin realizes that his family is missing. What did he do first?
Answer: I began to joyfully run around the house.
99. What does Kevin make for dinner on Christmas Eve?
100. Who was Duncan's toy chest named after?
Answer: In honor of the film's executive producer, Duncan Henderson.