23 Facts Only The Cast And Crew Know About Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is an exciting new chapter in the Black Panther story and a beautiful tribute to the late Chadwick Boseman. Indeed, the cast and crew came together to create something truly incredible, both on screen and behind the scenes.
Behind-The-Scenes Facts About 'Wakanda Forever' Movie Pays Tribute To Chadwick Boseman
Did they succeed?
Our selection of 23 interesting behind-the-scenes facts about Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will answer this question.
1. The White Wakandans At King T'Challa's Funeral Are Based On Ghanaian Tradition
Costume designer Ruth E. Carter told Vanity Fair, "We spoke to a historian of African culture, especially West African culture, and he told us that Africans in Ghana usually wear white at funerals."
2. Designing hundreds of white funeral gowns, costume designer Ruth E. Carter drew inspiration from the various cultures of Africa to create a unique identity for each tribe in Wakanda.
She told InStyle, "The whole warehouse was full of white clothes and we needed to identify the tribes somehow. You see dancers who are more like Zulu - they have white fur and shells, white raffia skirts and white paint on their chests. We had West Africa, with Baaba Maal singing and the drum guy. Queen Ramonda wore her white isikolo representing South Africa and she had many Ndebele symbols (a people of the Nguni group living in South Africa) all over her dress... In fact, all the tribes could be identified, although they were all in white, but white united them in honor of the departure of T'Challa, played by Chadwick Boseman."
3. In versions of the script written before Chadwick Boseman's death in 2020, T'Challa lamented the time he lost between Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame.
Director Ryan Coogler told Inverse, "The character had to mourn the loss of time, you know, coming back after a five-year absence, that's what the movie was about. He mourned the time he could not get back. Grief was a big part of that action."
4. There was "literally a list of hundreds" of potential titles before they settled on "Wakanda Forever" which "feels right because it's a story of triumph through adversity"
Producer Nate Moore told Collider: "It's a story about legacy, it's a story about perseverance, and Wakanda Forever tells all of that. It's a story about heritage, it's a story about perseverance." Choosing a title for a sequel is always a difficult task, especially for a film that has run into so many problems like Black Panther 2.
5. Toward the end of a long 10-month shoot that was plagued with several production delays, the actors had a witty joke.
The cast joked that "it's Ryan Coogler's (director's) fault because he called this movie 'Wakanda Forever', which means this movie won't just end." Lupita Nyong'o told the Hollywood Reporter, "This is forever and ever."
6. When Tenok Huerta first received an invitation to play Namor, he answered the question "Can you swim?" with the phrase "I've never drowned before" (he couldn't swim)
In the end, for the sake of the film, he had to learn how to swim. As he told Jimmy Kimmel, "I took lessons...with an inflatable vest."
7. After learning that most of the film would take place underwater, Lupita Nyong'o made it her mission to train by "holding her breath and carrying gigantic weights through the water."
She sent Coogler and Moore videos of her workouts.
Moore told The Hollywood Reporter, "By the way, we didn't ask her to do anything. We thought, “What is this lady doing? She was so eager to feel plausibly comfortable in the water. She wanted to be as much of an expert as possible. And it is visible. She was able to do things that other actors couldn't because she was so determined to go further to make sure this character felt real."
8. Director Ryan Coogler also learned how to swim for the film.
He told Variety, "Many of us have been raised to be afraid of the water. I needed to figure out how to swim so I could make this film."
9. Among the actors, Mabel Cadena (who plays Namora) can hold her breath underwater the longest - six and a half minutes!
10. For the underwater city of Talokan, costume designer Ruth E. Carter tested the actors' costumes in a 6-meter tank. She ended up having to weight the costumes to make them look normal while filming.
11. Carter also had to completely rethink the types of materials she could use for the characters' costumes to make them waterproof. She ended up replacing a number of materials with silicone.
She told Vanity Fair, "What we built in the first movie was no longer available to us because it was made from leather and raffia and other things that break down in water. So we had to start over and… sculpt and recreate things out of silicone.”
12. The white Adidas Shuri sneakers were hollow and made with a new 4D technology that the company will be launching soon.
At first, they only sent Carter one pair of shoes, but she asked Adidas to make enough shoes for all the tricks.
“When you go outside of our industry, they say, 'What do you mean you need two?' Two! We need two. We need ten! Because, you know, you can lose some, some will break. You never know what's going to happen," she told InStyle.
13 Makeup Supervisor Joel Harlow came up with the idea to use paint rollers to make it easier to paint the actors playing the Talokans blue.
14. There were several versions of Namor's headdress with feathers - one for terrestrial scenes, and others, waterproof, for underwater scenes.
15. Tenoch Huerta called his Namor costume "shame shorts" because of how small they are.
16. In the post, Namor shares a lot of similarities with DC hero Aquaman, so Coogler focused on building on their differences.
He told Uproxx: “When Aquaman came out and was a success in the marketplace, it was a great guide for us and helped us understand how Namor is different from Aquaman. Just out of respect for the audience, because a lot of people have watched this movie. Many people love this movie. I think if you can give people something different and good, but also unique, that's always great. We wanted to focus on what makes these two characters different because it's obvious that they have a lot in common."
17. In the comics, Namor is the ruler of Atlantis, but director Ryan Coogler decided to change him to Talokan "out of respect for the audience, not wanting to give them something like other things that came before."
He told Inverse, "There have been many representations and creative depictions of Atlantis based on Plato's Atlantis, the Greco-Roman concept of a city submerged in the sea. This idea exists in many different forms. We wanted our film to exist alongside these films and be different."
18. Casting Rihanna on the soundtrack was originally a "fantastic idea," but composer Ludwig Göransson's previous friendship with the singer - along with an appeal to Jay-Z and Roc Nation's Jay Brown - helped Coogler realize the dream.
19. Daniel Kaluuya had to keep his W'Kabi character's absence from the film a secret and protect fans from spoilers because he didn't want to disappoint people.
He told CinemaBlend, "If I said something, people would be very disappointed. That's how I feel about it."
20. For Lupita Nyong'o, being able to speak Spanish in the film was "just a gift." She also felt that the film "represents different sides of [her] heritage" because she was born in Mexico to Kenyan parents.
She stated: “I have always wanted to work in Spanish, and never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that such an opportunity would appear in Black Panther.
21. Before Chadwick Boseman died, he was “inspired by the potential of Native American representation and what it could mean.”
Coogler told Uproxx: "He always had an incredible understanding of how an audience would react to things. I was happy to start working with him."
22. Coogler decided to make Shuri the main character because T'Challa's death would affect her the most.
“In character storytelling, she was the only main character who never moved away from T’Challa… Every day in her life, T’Challa was there. He was a constant for her, so it was clear to us that she would probably be the most saddened by his departure, and that would probably be where the narrative should be centered."
23. And finally, on set, Letitia Wright dedicated every scene to her late co-star Chadwick Boseman.
She said on The Tonight Show, "I wanted to dedicate this movie to perfection so it can be proud."
Theseries "Squid Game" enjoys a resounding success, reaching the trend not only on Netflix, but also on other platforms such as TikTok or Twitter. However, because the games in the series could be imitated, schools began to send warning letters.
The series is based on a series of games that the characters must win in order to move on to the next stage. However, not everyone manages to complete the tasks. In fact, those who fail to perform the tests end up being killed. For this reason, more and more schools have begun to warn parents to pay more attention to the behavior that children also have to watch what they watch. Especially now that they can easily get to this series.
Sandown school representatives in Deal, Kent, said that teachers held lessons about online safety and the dangers of watching content that "is not age-appropriate."Goodwin Academy, another school in Deal, also confirmed that it had sent a letter warning parents not to allow their children to watch the "Squid Game."
A father even wrote on Twitter that he received a letter from the school where he was warned that parents could be penalized if the little ones were caught playing their own version of the Squid Game.
"Squid Game"was released on Netflix on September 17, and was written by Hwang Dong-hyuk. In each episode, the characters participate in the bloody versions of traditional children's games, they must emerge victorious in order to move on and stay alive.
Actress Emilia Clarke became famous for her role as Khaleesi: Stormborn Daenerys, from the house of the Targaryens, from the blood of an old Valyria, mother of dragons, queen of the Andals, Rhoynar and first people, Khaleesi of the great Dothraki sea. The name is long but memorable, especially since this role gave Emilia a chance to prove herself in cinema. Detailed facts about this actress.
Biography of Emilia Clarke
Emilia Clarke was born on October 23, 1986, in London. But she spent her childhood away from the big city in the town of Berkshire.
His father worked as a sound engineer, and his mother was in business. Emily has a younger brother.
She studied at Rye St Antony School and St Edward's School in Oxford. She graduated from Drama Center London in 2009.
4. Prestigious title
In 2012, readers of AskMen magazine voted her the most desirable woman of the year.
5. Before fame
Before her role as Daenerys Targaryen, she had to work multiple jobs. At one time, she worked as a bartender, a call center operator, and a waitress.
6. Memorable eyebrows
Her peers attacked her as a child because of her thick eyebrows. Then her mother told her, "Don't have sex, don't do drugs, and don't touch your eyebrows." The advice turned out to be highly successful; now, lush eyebrows and expressive facial expressions are one of the actress's main advantages.
According to the assurances of the actress herself, if not for her acting career, she would have become a singer, architect, or designer.
Since childhood, Emilia Clarke has been fond of music. He can play flute, guitar, and piano. She loves to sing, shown in several popular YouTube videos and a Broadway production.
Likes sport. He rides a horse, skates, and also goes in for rowing.
10. Hair color
Fans of "Game of Thrones" know Emilia as a blonde, but this is an unnatural hair color for her. She has dark hair, which is less likely to be recognized on the streets. The actress admitted that she likes the image of a blonde more than her natural hair color.
11. Where does she live?
Since October 2015 lived in Hampstead, London. In 2016, she purchased a house in Venice Beach, Los Angeles.
12. Social networks
Emilia Clarke's photoblog has 8,000,000 subscribers.
13. The most beautiful actress
Took first place in the 100 most beautiful people of 2012.
Emilia Clarke career
14. Love for acting
She began to show interest in acting at age three after her father took her to the musical "Show Boat," where he worked as a sound engineer.
15. School plays
Emilia Clarke's early work as an actress: one production at school, ten productions at Drama Center London. The first appearance in the film is a role in a short film for Drama Center London. Their first television appearance is the role of Saskia Mayer in the TV series "Doctors."
16. Work in the theater
The theatrical debut took place only in March 2013, but what a starring role in the Broadway production of Breakfast at Tiffany's. After the performance, she tries to communicate with fans and sign as many autographs as possible.
17. Emmy nomination
She received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2013.
She starred in the movie "Terminator: Genisys" in the role of Sarah Connor.
19. She could have played 50 Shades of Grey.
I was a candidate for the role of Anastasia Steele in the acclaimed film "50 Shades of Grey" but turned down the role. One of the main reasons was the large number of nude scenes in the movie.
20. Parallel work
Between filming Game of Thrones, she starred in films such as the drama Spike Island (2012) and the comedy Dom Hemingway (2013).
21. Fresh movies
In 2016, two new films with her participation were released: "Voice from the Stone" and "Me Before You." She also played the role of Qi'ra in the movie Han Solo. Star Wars: Stories.
Game of Thrones
22. Main role
Real fame came to Emilia Clarke with the bright role of Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO series "Game of Thrones" based on the cycle of novels by George Martin, "A Song of Ice and Fire."
Emilia did not have time to prepare for the role of Daenerys. One day, she studied her character and won the producers' hearts with the samples. But now she remembers more that because of the producer's joke, she danced the dance of ducklings and a robot in front of them.
In 2012 alone, amid the popularity of Game of Thrones and Emilia, more than 160 newborn girls were named Khaleesi. At the same time, in the series, "Khalisi" is not a name but the title of the queen among the Dothraki.
25. In the animal world
A new animal species have also been named after the character. The white sea slug is now called Tritonia Khaleesi.
26. Favorite role
Emilia Clarke loves the role of Daenerys Targaryen. Khaleesi is both a strong personality and a woman, while she proves her femininity to everyone with the help of inner strength.
27. Dragon tattoo
In honor of the TV series Game of Thrones, the actress got a small dragon tattoo on her arm.
Another tattoo in the form of a bumblebee flaunts on the girl's little finger. This drawing was made in honor of the movie Me Before You, in which her character has the same tattoo.
28. Immodest outfit
At the 70th Anniversary TV Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, the actress appeared in a black Dior dress with a very transparent top. Many quickly accused the girl of a very vulgar choice of clothing that did not match her image. But experts noted that instead of the body, everyone sees only a duplicate skin-colored tissue, and everything else is imagination.
Another actress from the series uses even more immodest outfits - Natalie Dormer, but we have a separate article about her.
Emilia Clarke's personal life
29. Serious relationship
In 2012, she dated producer and actor Seth MacFarlane, but the couple broke up six months later.
30. The growth of Emilia Clarke is 157 centimeters.
31. Weight 52 kg.
32. She has a dog, Roxy.
The official trailer of the new "Home Alone" version has appeared. McCallister family member returns (Video)
The first official trailer was released for the new version of the 1990 film, which became a cult hit, "Home Alone". In the new film, Macaulay Culkin is replaced by 12-year-old actor Archie Yates.
Industry sources say that Yates - who played the lead role in the Golden Globe-nominated film "Jojo Rabbit" - will not resume the legendary role of Kevin McCallister, but will play a new character included in the famous franchise.
The subject of the film repeats the popular 1990 feature film: the boy is forgotten by his parents before the Christmas holidays, and in the absence of parental control he enjoys freedom: he eats sweets as much as he wants and even offers harsh resistance to robbers who decide to rob the house in the middle of the holiday.
Macaulay Culkin, judging by the trailer, will not appear in the new version of the movie "Home Alone", but one of the members of the McCallister family will definitely return to the small screens. In one of the frames, the audience will see the older brother of the protagonist of the original film, Buzz, who has now grown up and become a policeman and patrols that area.
The director is Dan Mather, known to the audience for directing the films: "Bruno", "Bridget Jones 3" and "Office Christmas Party". The premiere of the new version of the film will take place on November 12 on the Disney + streaming platform.
Cameron Diaz is one of the most famous actresses and models. The American blonde has become famous for her roles in many popular movies. Her real breakthrough was participation in the film "The Mask," an excellent creative tandem with Jim Carrey that was very successful.
Since that time, the best directors have become interested in the services of a promising start, the beauty's fees have increased several times, and many loyal fans began to follow her every step. Today we will tell you the most interesting facts about the actress's biography, career, and personal life.
1. The birth in the family of an emigrant
The baby was born on August 30, 1972, in the sunny town of San Diego, located in the southernmost part of the state of California (near the border with Mexico). The girl's father (Emilio Diaz) was born in the USA but had Cuban roots. It was from the pope "inherited" that Cameron received a Latin American surname.
In appearance, she is similar to her mother (Billy Diaz), whose parents were from Germany and the UK. The family lived in abundance, Emilio worked in a well-known oil company, and Billy was a sales agent.
2. Interesting character
Cameron was different from her peers. She spent a lot of time with her older sister Shimen, with whom she listened to rock music, wandered around the city with guys, and was also not afraid to use her fists in an argument. The girls maintained a good relationship with their mother. The family often attended Metallica and Ozzy Osbourne concerts.
3. California childhood
The town of Long Beach has become home to Diaz. A picturesque place on the Pacific coast is recognized as one of the world's largest ports; significant oil deposits and large American enterprises are based here. At Long Beach Polytechnic High School (where rapper Snoop Dogg studied with her), Cameron led an active social life; she regularly attended parties and various events.
4. Plans for a future career
Although the girl was not a model of a dynamic character and liked to drink alcohol in high school, her hobby was very calm. As a teenager, she spent much time with pets, caring for birds, cats, and dogs, and even dreamed of working as a zoologist.
5. Fateful party
An active social life allowed Diaz to become part of the modeling business. But it all started small; the beauty met a young photographer Jeff Dunas at one of the parties. His offer to participate in a trial photo shoot was not the usual way to meet a beautiful girl; the guy invited her to work in the Elite modeling agency. For the first couple of months, there was no talk of a severe career yet, but many well-known brands became interested in Cameron's services after a while.
6. The first serious contracts
Although the beginning of Cameron's career had a semi-professional character, the rapid success forced her to concentrate entirely on the modeling business. At 17, she began to travel the world to participate in Calvin Klein and Levi's shows. The undoubted breakthrough was her appearance in 1990 on the main page of Seventeen. A couple of months later, the American went on her severe first business trip to Australia. In this country, she spent a couple of months where she starred in photo shoots for Coca-Cola.
7. Scandalous photoshoot
In 1992, the twenty-year-old beauty starred in an S&M underwear commercial. The photoshoot was intimate; the blonde flaunted topless in the frame. These pictures were never published in magazines. Harmless photos later played a cruel joke. A couple of years later (when Diaz had already become famous as an actress), photographer John Rutter offered Cameron to buy resonant videos and photographs for a couple of million dollars.
The woman considered such a statement blackmail and wanted to file an application against the extortionist in court. Still, it was impossible to hide the information completely; in 2005, scandalous materials surfaced on the Internet. As a result, Rutter was sent to prison for three years.
8. Trying to establish in a new field
The movie "The Mask," released in cinemas in 1994, allowed Cameron to become a national favorite. And it all started very spontaneously: the film's producers invited the beauty to come to the casting, as she fit perfectly into the concept of a pretty singer from the club. Thus, after a successful audition, the role in the comedy was given to a girl who had previously had nothing to do with the world of cinema.
The model began to actively attend acting classes, which turned out to be the right decision (her game was quite successful). This film became one of the highest grossing in 1994.
9. Next steps
As a result of the success of The Mask, Diaz decided to focus on acting. In just one year, she has been approved for the lead role in the following films: Feeling Minnesota, The Last Dinner, and How to Stay Afloat. Film critics highly appreciated the film "Best Friend's Wedding," considered one of the highest quality romantic comedies. The girl demonstrated her potential in work “Everything is crazy about Mary.” For this role, she was nominated for a Golden Globe film award.
10. Huge fee
The film adaptation of the famous series of the seventies of the twentieth century, "Charlie's Angels," brought considerable profits to the producers. Cameron played the role of a girl who, along with her partners, works in a private investigative agency. During filming, she earned about $20 million. Before her, only Julia Roberts was able to achieve such success.
11. Hostage of the image?
The movie star most often played mostly comedic or romantic roles, so many mistakenly consider her a performer of exclusively the same type of roles. The filmography of the actress is very diverse and multifaceted. She managed to star in several serious works.
Among them are "Gangs of New York" (where the girl appeared in the frame paired with DiCaprio), "Vanilla Sky," and "Being John Malkovich." These pictures are considered the most successful in a movie star's career because, thanks to these roles, the blonde was nominated for the Golden Globe every time. The excellent game of the American can also be seen in the film Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
12. Looking for a soul mate
Hollywood beauty is precarious in the process of searching for a soul mate. Many famous personalities were her companions. In 1995, Diaz dated American actor Matt Dillon. Her next star choice was Jared Leto. Although the partners managed to get engaged, the union broke up after a couple of years.
In 2003, the girl began to appear in public with Justin Timberlake. With her young man, the model got into a scandalous situation that happened to the photographer. The annoying paparazzi, who wanted to get exclusive pictures, were attacked by the famous singer. Photos of this disassembly appeared in many well-known publications. Between 2010 and 2011, the blonde lived with baseball star Alex Rodriguez.
13. Family life
Musician Benji Madden (the guitarist of Good Charlotte) announced his union with the actress in early 2014, and after a while, he proposed to his beloved. The wedding ceremony took place at their home in Beverly Hills. The formalized union was a big shock for Diaz's loyal fans, as she spoke in an interview about the uselessness of the institution of marriage. At the moment, it is known that the forty-five-year-old celebrity is expecting her first child.
14. Sex scandal
The National Enquirer published photos on its website in 2005 of Diaz (dating Timberlake) cuddling and flirting with her MTV show's married producer, Shane Nickerson.
Journalists said that young people are lovers of each other. These photos caused significant damage to the reputation of the girl. After some time, the magazine apologized, and media representatives published unverified and unreliable information.
15. Opponents of plastic surgery
The celebrity has said several times that she is an opponent of various plastic surgeries. Despite this fact, Cameron herself went under a surgical knife. She had to go through 4 operations on her nose because she had injured this body part more than once while riding a surfboard.
16. Awards and nominations
The American was nominated four times for the Golden Globe; twice, she stopped a step away from receiving the US Screen Actors Guild Award and was close to winning the BAFTA and Saturn awards. There are figurines of MTV Movie Awards and Peoples Choice Awards in her house. In the liability, the beauty also has an anti-premium. She received the "Golden Raspberry" for participating in the comedy "The Other Woman."
17. Cameron Michelle Diaz is 175 centimeters tall and weighs about 55 kilograms. The parameters of her figure: are 86-58-91.
18. An American woman is not afraid to demonstrate her political position. In 2000, she publicly supported presidential candidate Al Gore and wore a T-shirt that read, "I will not vote for Bush's son!".
19. The actress financially supports war veterans in Iraq and Afghanistan.
20. Cameron is an agnostic (a person who does not deny the existence of gods but does not approve either).
21. For a long time, the blonde suffered from mysophobia but overcame her fear of touching various dirty objects. The habit of cleaning everything to a shine at home remained with her to this time.
22. The star managed to prove herself as a writer. In the account of her "Book of the Body," she talks about the right way of life, as well as the "Book of Longevity," which deals with aging.
23. The girl owns star number 2386 on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
24. The blonde voiced Princess Fiona in all four Shrek cartoons.
25. Cameron is trying in every possible way to protect the environment. In 2005, a show was released on MTV where the star traveled the world and told viewers about environmental issues.
26. Diaz eats primarily healthy food. She developed this habit as a teenager while trying to get rid of acne. She managed to overcome an unpleasant skin defect very simply. At the moment, the girl rarely uses cosmetics in everyday life.
27. Diaz loved listening to Metallica and Ozzy Osbourne as a child. She often fought with the neighbor boys - she was not an exemplary girl.
28. During her school years, Cameron was very fond of pets and dreamed of becoming a zoologist.
29. Diaz began her show business career at 16 - she was a model.
30. Cameron has appeared in Coca-Cola commercials, been on the cover of Seventeen magazine, and walked in Calvin Klein and Levi's shows.
31. For one of the lingerie companies, Diaz starred topless. Because of these photos, years later, they began to blackmail her. As a result, the offender received three years in prison.
32. The popularity of Cameron brought the movie "Mask," which was released in 1994.
33. even though Diaz has played various roles, she is still associated with comedic and romantic heroines.
34. Cameron dated many celebrities - Matt Dillon, Jared Leto, Justin Timberlake, and Alex Rodriguez.
35. Diaz's husband is Benji Madden, guitarist for Good Charlotte. The wedding took place in Beverly Hills.
36. Cameron is an ardent opponent of plastic surgery if the state of health does not dictate them.
37. Diaz has had four nose surgeries. The reason for this is the actress's passion for surfing.
38. Princess Fiona - the main character of the cartoon about Shrek - speaks in the voice of Cameron.
39. In everyday life, Diaz does not use decorative cosmetics.
40. Cameron went to the same school as Snoop Dogg.
41. Diaz admits that her favorite word is "sex."
42. The actress is very pessimistic about social networks.
43. Many critics deny Cameron's talent, believing that success in the cinema is only merit of her appearance.
44. Diaz is a prime example that all jokes about blondes are fiction. The actress is quite an intelligent woman.
45. Cameron's main bad habit is smoking.
46. In everyday life, Diaz does not wear a bra, considering it an unnecessary wardrobe item.
47. Cameron adheres to a healthy and proper diet. She even wrote a book on the subject.
Almost every film has curious details that are difficult to notice when you first watch it. Sometimes it can be unexpected characters, unobtrusively left by the director. Or inconspicuous moments that reveal the plot of the picture and add a special peppercorn to it.
At Bemorepanda, we found 13 hidden movie parts that even seasoned moviegoers might overlook. At the end of the article, you will find an unexpected fact about the cult melodrama, which many watched before the holes in the sunset of the 1990s.
1. "Matrix" - the symbol of yin and yang
When Neo and Morpheus attack each other in The Matrix, their clothing and body position form a symbol of the union of yin and yang. In Chinese philosophy, it means the interaction of opposites: light and darkness, day and night, positive and negative.
2. "Pirates of the Caribbean" - compass
In Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, when Commander James Norrington holds up the compass, he points to Jack, not Elizabeth. This compass does not point north or south, but in the direction of what the person holding it desires most. So the filmmakers wanted to show that the commander values his duty above his feelings: it is more important for him to catch a pirate than to be with his beloved.
3. "Casino Royale" "- actress
In the 2006 film Casino Royale, actress Tsai Chin plays one of the poker players. She also appeared in the role of a minor Bond girl in the 1967 film "Live Only Twice".
4. "Cabin in the woods" - pupils
In the thriller "Cabin in the Woods" after a van crash and a collision with a zombie, you can see that Dana's pupils have become of different sizes. This is a common symptom of a concussion.
5. "The Truman Show" - cameras
In The Truman Show, the cameras appear in very obvious places, but the main character (Jim Carrey) stubbornly does not notice them. Even when a neighbor brings a trash can to Truman's car, he still does not see anything unusual in what is happening, since he has always lived in the conditions of a TV show.
6. "Shape of water" - shoes
The Oscar-winning film The Shape of Water features a scene in which Eliza admires a pair of red shoes. Later, when the heroine begins a relationship with Amphibian Man, you can see how she confidently walks through the laboratory in those very shoes. Perhaps this is how the filmmakers wanted to show that Eliza gained confidence and expanded the boundaries of her capabilities.
7. "Pirates of the Caribbean" - Jack Sparrow's father ring
In Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Captain Teague wears a silver skull ring. In fact, it is not a prop for the film, but a real decoration of actor Keith Richards. This ring was given to him for his birthday in 1978, and he has not taken it off since.
8. "Santa Claus" - elves
In the movie Santa Claus, when Charlie walks to school, an elf can be seen sitting behind him. This means that throughout his life, the elves watched over him and his father.
9. "Maleficent" - magic
Maleficent's magic changes color. When a witch is kind, her magic is golden. And when she does evil things, her enchantment turns green.
10. "The Chronicles of Narnia" - the fur of the White Witch
In The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, the White Witch gave the order to cut the mane of Aslan's lion, and then coldly thrust a dagger into him. Later, Tilda Swinton's heroine can be seen wearing his mech during the battle.
11. "Parasites" - Mr. Pak's company
In Parasite, the viewer is constantly reminded that Mr. Park runs a firm called Another Brick, like the song of the same name by Pink Floyd. The film's director Bong Joon Ho was a huge fan of them in college. It raises the problems of education, inequality, there is a significant line: "In general, you are just another brick in the wall." The company logo appears on the glass in the office of the head of a wealthy family, as well as on the mugs from which the heroes drink.
12. "Alice in Wonderland" - the Hatter's phrase
The Mad Hatter's lines are not as meaningless as they seem at first glance. When the Hatter asks "What do a raven and a desk have in common?" One of the most famous works of Poe is the poem "The Raven".
By the way, Depp himself suggested adding orange spots on the Hatter's face. The fact is that in the 18th-19th centuries, hatters worked with mercury, which left orange and reddish spots on the skin. In addition, the metal caused chronic intoxication, which had a detrimental effect on mental health.
13.Bonus: "10 reasons I hate" - a scene with a poem
At the end of the tape "10 Things I Hate" Julia Stiles burst into tears while reading a poem she wrote about Patrick for her English lesson. This was not actually in the script. In one of the interviews, the actress told why emotions came over her during this scene. “I absolutely did not expect to start crying. I don't know why this happened. Perhaps this was due to what was happening in my life at that time. Or I was just blown away by the whole experience of making my first big movie, ”admitted Stiles.
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.