Zeus Pandoras-Box Meme
Pandora Papers: Funny 50 memes and tweets of the secret wealth of world leaders
Another scandal with offshore data leaks could accelerate the implementation of initiatives to de-offshorize the global economy, such as the introduction of a minimum corporate tax or the mandatory publication of registers of the ultimate beneficiaries of companies.
The publication by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) materials based on a database of millions of offshore companies has revealed information about many influential figures who, for one reason or another, hide their capital. Some of the documents related to Russia were analyzed by the publication "Important Stories" *.
2.Pandora papers 2021
3.Nobody goes to jail
5.Explain to me
7.Pandora leak coincidence
21.People on the list
22.Global social media
41.What a coincidence
43.What we want
46.Looks like book’s
48.Turn off facebook
49.Afraid to ask
50.Can we fix it?
50+ motivational and empowering Women's Day Quotes to inspire you in 2022
Women are special. We all know that. We think about them, love them and admire them. The writers wrote novels and poems about them. Precisely because I am the most sensitive and beautiful half of our lives, we have prepared a series of quotes about women.
There are beautiful quotes about strong women, independent women, about the beauty and elegance of women, about women and fashion. We also have a separate category with famous quotes about women.
Our carefully thought out and selected collection of quotes about women is waiting for you to discover below and find in it the inspiration you need.
Women are different from men. It is a fact that each of us must accept, enjoy, and respect. Let us enjoy our femininity, our sensitivity and empathy, our sense of beauty, the fact that we are admired and, of course, the beauty of motherhood. Below are some of the most beautiful and relevant quotes about women.
Many times when you are a strong woman you are perceived as difficult. Many times you curb your reactions just so you don't get judged that way. Below we have chosen some of the most compelling quotes about strong women to encourage you to be yourself.
From ancient times the woman was considered a source of happiness and at the same time a source of suffering. It is the woman who inspired the great creators of the world. Falling prey to the beauty and charm of women, sculptors, painters, musicians and, last but not least, the masters of the word have given birth to wonderful works of art.
Motivational and empowering Women's Day Quotes 2022
1. Never apologize for being a woman.
2. Don't be a lady, be a legend! - Stevie Nicks
3. Girls want attention, women want respect.
4. Femininity is the supreme form of sophistication.
5. There is nothing rarer or more beautiful than a woman who is simply herself, comfortable with herself in her perfect imperfection. For me, this is the true essence of beauty. - Steve Maraboli
6. Sometimes the princess kills the dragon and saves the prince. - Samuel Lowe
7. I'm not a one in a million girl, I'm a woman like you'll never meet again. ⁇
8. Be a girl with a mind, a woman with an attitude and a lady with a class. / Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude and a lady with class.
9. You don't need princes to save you. I don't have much patience for stories where women are saved by men. - Neil Gaiman, writer
Can a robot portrait of the perfect woman be made? And if that were the case, how many men would marry her?
Studies show that men value many qualities more deeply than their physical appearance. This may seem surprising to many women. From their point of view, one of the most appreciated qualities is calm. A woman who knows how to stay calm in a crisis situation, who is willing to talk instead of having a nervous breakdown or a scene of jealousy is more likely to keep a man by her side than a very beautiful one. to break the plates when she is unhappy with something. Patience goes hand in hand with calm. Men prefer women who don't tease or push them from behind.
Long ago, women did not have the same rights as men, and the power of their word was limited. But there were some exceptions, which completely changed the course of women's history and perception in society.
Female personalities who have dispelled myths about the involvement of the fair sex in politics have existed since the 1950's. One of them was Cleopatra.
Cleopatra was born in 69 BC. In Alexandria, she was the queen of Egypt, the last pharaoh of Egypt. Cleopatra was an ambitious woman, strong and eager for great things for her people. She became queen at just 17 years old, spoke 9 languages and was a charismatic, seductive woman and delighted everyone around her with her melodious voice.
10. She is the kind of queen who knows that she does not wear the crown on her head, but in her soul. - Adrian Michael
11. She has moments of weakness when she begins to think that she needs someone to save her. But then she smiles and remembers that she is the heroine of her own story.
12. I am a queen whether I have a king or not.
13. I'm not a difficult woman. I'm just a strong woman and I know my worth. / I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.
14. Strong women do not have attitudes, they have high standards. - Strong women don’t have attitudes, they have standards.
15. It took me a long time to develop my own voice and now that I have it, I'm not going to shut up. / It took me quite a long time to develop a voice and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent. - Madeleine Albright, American politician
16. She is one of those rare women who is so easy on herself and the world loves her for it.
Another female presence who clearly expressed her opinion for the benefit of the community she belonged to was Queen Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I, the "Virgin Queen of Great Britain", as she appears in history, has dedicated her entire life to a kingdom in which she has placed all her hopes. She was one of the women who had a say in the entourage of men, ambitious and courageous, the Queen of England transformed an island isolated and avoided by the world, into one of the strongest and most prosperous nations in Europe.
Elizabeth won the trust of her subjects and fought against the enemies of the country for the good of the people, defeating the Spanish Army.
A fighter for justice against the British, Ioana D'Arc led the resistance against the English invasion of France in the Hundred Years' War. It has gone down in history as one of the emblematic figures of France. This woman was also declared a saint by the Catholic Church.
CoCo Chanel, the most famous and successful woman in the fashion industry, has become a symbol and a pillar of reference for elegance, boldness and courage. Her revolutionary ideas helped her become what no one else would match. The famous fashion designer changed the style of women's clothing by taking masculine models and transforming them to benefit women.
Indira Gandhi, a woman who overnight had to lead the democracy of the world's greatest people, has become at least a symbol of women's freedom in India, if not the world. In time, he demonstrated the power of perseverance and demonstrated well-used and well-intentioned educated thinking.
17. A strong woman looks at the problem directly and winks at it. / A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink. - Gina Carey
18. Strong women do not play the role of the victim, are not merciful and do not point the finger. But I'm standing and they're making the books - Mandy Hale
19. Just because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm alone. It means I feel strong enough to cope with life without needing anyone else.
20. The emancipated woman is stronger than any obstacle and more beautiful than any words. - Steve Maraboli
21. A strong woman doesn't need you, she just wants you.
22. Girls are in competition, women help emancipate other women. - Girls compete, women empower.
23. A well-read woman is a dangerous creature. 🙂 - Lisa Kleypas
Few women have marked history as the famous Roxelana-Hurem Sultan.
She was a leading female figure who built every stage of her tumultuous life on her own, from a poor maid to the most feared and controversial sultan in the entire history of the Ottoman Empire. His power and influence have intrigued both the Ottomans and the royal courts of Europe, and the obsessive love of the greatest sultan of all time is a fascinating subject for many today. She always had a surprising personality, a magnetic charm and an indestructible ambition, combined, it seems, with a fairytale appearance, and these qualities made her immortal in the consciousness of many people.
"Pride and Prejudice" or "Emma" are just two of the most beautiful works of literature by the great writer Jane Austen. She became, even in her time, a well-known and highly regarded writer, very popular and cultured. Through her courage to express her feelings, thoughts and ideas, she was one of the women who paved the way for writers around the world today.
Susan Brownell Anthony, leader of the American Civil Rights Movement, who played a major role in the 19th century Women's Rights Movement to guarantee women's suffrage in the United States. For 45 years she traveled thousands of miles to the United States and Europe, giving between 75 and 100 speeches a year on women's suffrage.
24. It's your story. You are free to hit them with a reversal whenever you want. ⁇
25. She is beautiful, but not like the women on the covers of magazines. She's beautiful for the way she thinks. She's beautiful for the way her eyes twinkle when she talks about something she loves. For the ability to make others smile even when she is sad. She is beautiful to the depths of her soul.
26. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful. - Sophia Loren
27. Beauty begins when you decide to be yourself. - Coco Chanel
28. No beauty shines brighter than a good heart. / No beauty shines brighter that that of a good heart.
29. For beautiful eyes, seek kindness in others. For beautiful lips, say only beautiful things about others. And for a beautiful posture, step on the confidence that you are never alone. - Audrey Hepburn
30. The kind of beauty I want comes from within, it comes from strength, courage and dignity. - Ruby Dee
Britain's first female Prime Minister, also known as the "Iron Lady", Margaret Thatcher was one of the initiators of libertarian thought, believing in free trade between markets and in the power of individual responsibility. the president of the United States at the time, Ronald Reagan.
An iconic presence in public life, Princess Diana was noted for her compassion, style, personal charm and charity work, but also for the fact that she had an unhappy marriage with Prince Charles.
From her engagement to Prince Charles of Wales in 1981 until her death in a car accident in 1997, Diana has been one of the most famous women in the world - a prominent celebrity of her generation. During her lifetime, she was often described as the most photographed woman in the world.
31. Character, intelligence, power, style. That means beauty. - Diane von Furstenberg
32. No matter how ordinary a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written on her face, she will be a beautiful woman. - Eleanor Roosevelt
33. We enjoy the beauty of the butterfly, but we seldom think about the changes it has had to go through to achieve that beauty. - Maya Angelou
34. She is beautiful, but her outer beauty cannot surpass the beauty of her soul.
35. Imperfection is beautiful. Madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Marilyn Monroe
36. Happy women are the most beautiful. - Audrey Hepburn / Happy girls are the prettiest.
37. You can be wonderful at 30, charming at 40 and irresistible for the rest of your life. - Coco Chanel
38. Pour yourself a drink, give yourself a little lipstick and come back. - Elizabeth Taylor
39. There are no ugly women in the world, only lazy women. - Coco Chanel
40. All a woman wants is to find a man to prove to her that they are not all the same… - Marilyn Monroe 🙂
41. Every woman needs a man to ruin her lipstick, not her mascara… - Marilyn Monroe
42. If you want to be original, be prepared to be copied. / If you want to be original, be ready to be copied. - Coco Chanel
43. I'm pretty, but I'm not pretty.
I'm wrong, but I'm not the Devil.
I'm good, but I'm not an angel. - Marilyn Monroe
44. Crying is for ordinary women. Pretty women go shopping. - Oscar Wilde
45. We must not make women fit the world in which they live. We need to think about how to make the world a better place for women. - Gloria Steinem, leader of the American feminist movement
46. We should start living before we get too old. Fear is stupid. Just like regrets. - Marilyn Monroe
47. I drink champagne on two occasions: when I'm in love and when I'm not - Coco Chanel
48. Life is a party, dress like that. - Audrey Hepburn
49. If you follow all the rules, you lose all the fun. / It you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. - Katharine Hepburn
50. I think you have to have at least one perfect moment every day. - Audrey Hepburn
51. In general, I can tell how smart a man is based on how unintelligent he thinks I am. - Cormac McCarthy
52. There is nothing stronger than a woman who has rebuilt herself.
53. A woman knows her limits. But a wise woman knows that there is no such thing. - A girl knows her limits. But a wise girl knows she has none. - Marilyn Monroe
54. Just because I have excluded negative people from my life does not mean that I hate them. It simply means that I respect myself. - Marilyn Monroe
55. The most beautiful accessory a woman can wear is self-confidence.
56. A girl turns into a woman when she learns to love herself more than she loves a man.
57. Don't forget to fall in love first and foremost with yourself. - Carrie Bradshaw
58. Just because you were wrong at some point doesn't mean you're going to be wrong forever. Keep trying and always, but always believe in yourself. Because if you don't believe in yourself, who will, my dear? - Marilyn Monroe
59. You will never influence the world like everyone else…
60. Respect yourself enough to walk away from someone who doesn't appreciate you.