Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
What is the best weight loss diet?
Balance is the keyword when you want to have a harmonious body and a weight according to the height, age, and conformation of the body. The image matters to each of us, so we often hear around many people who are concerned about physical appearance and want to give up the pounds gained over time for various reasons. Bemorepanda is here to help you.
Diet is the first word that appears on everyone's lips, but a healthy approach involves in addition to changing the diet, both exercise and the unmissable dose of ambition of a mind determined to achieve the expected results.
An enviable body is obtained with a lot of work, sacrifices on all levels (physical, economic, and mental), and last but not least with specific recommendations from a nutritionist.
Although many people who want to get rid of unwanted weight consider that they have all the information at hand, they forget that it must be adapted and customized after the specialist has a set of analyzes in front of them. Moreover, whether it is weight loss supplements for burning fat, reducing appetite, detoxification products, and anti-cellulite, they should be consumed according to precise instructions and advice from your doctor.
Any weight loss regimen needs a time when the metabolism gets used to the new rhythm and starts working according to the new set parameters. The body must adapt to the lifestyle (because any diet must be assumed and adopted as a lifestyle, at least for a while) and react to external and internal stimuli.
It is a well-known fact that the online environment and not only abounds in diets and weight loss recipes that are more or less interesting or miraculous. But to give you an idea of which diet suits your lifestyle and metabolism, here is a list of the most popular:
1. Diet Rina
2. The Danish Diet
3. Dukan Diet
4. Dissociated Diet
5. The Indian Diet
6. Ketogenic Diet
7. Ballerina Diet
8. The Montignac Diet
9. Japanese diet
10. Lightning Diet
1.The Rina Diet
Created by an American athlete, the Rina diet comes from the family of dissociated diets and is based on the idea that our body processes and metabolizes at a different rate both carbohydrates and proteins and fiber. Therefore, it combines certain types of foods to lose weight and helps improve the metabolic rate.
Dissociated diets promise easier digestion, so the Rina diet successfully falls into this category.
- The Rina diet lasts 90 days, during which time several cycles of 4 days of the dissociated diet are adopted.
- The 4 types of foods allowed in the diet are: protein, carbohydrates, starch, and vitamins
- Every day, 3 essential principles must be observed: purification, ingestion, and digestion (respecting the dissociated menus)
- Meals are taken at equal intervals, the last meal of the day taking place before 19:00, snacks between meals, sweets, fries, fast and semi-prepared food, and carbonated drinks are excluded.
- It has been approved by several nutritionists and cardiologists and named as one of the healthiest
- It is easy to keep in comparison with other diets, it is balanced in terms of nutritional principles, and last but not least, it respects the rules of a healthy lifestyle.
- The body does not starve, takes in the necessary intake of carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins, and adipose tissue is significantly reduced
It works according to principles that are based on changing the eating style, it is quite strict for the body, so it is important to know both the benefits and advantages before you start it.
- It is also known that the diet is also known as a diet that modifies the metabolism and has an effect for 2 years after it has ended (it can be repeated only after 2 years)
- It lasts 2 weeks, during which time the diet is followed exactly according to the recommended indications
- The diet consists of reducing carbohydrates and fats in the diet
- There are 3 meals a day at the same time (09:00 - breakfast, 14:00 - lunch, maximum 18:00 - dinner)
- The diet allows the external intake of vitamins and minerals to prevent nutrient deficiency
- It is recommended to consume at least 2-3 liters of water per day
- Being a rather restrictive and nutrient-poor diet, it weakens the immune system and increases the risk of disease (diseases of the kidneys and digestive tract can occur).
- Some people may experience drowsiness, lack of concentration, and nervousness
Invented by the French doctor Pierre Dukan, it is designed in a way that favors the consumption of proteins at the expense of lipids and carbohydrates. We are talking about a protein type diet, but at the same time, it is a low-calorie diet.
In this way, the body is forced to use its fat reserves for the muscles to function.
- It is based on a series of principles and 4 important phases (phase 1- attack, phase 2- cruise, phase 3 - consolidation, phase 4 - stabilization)
- The diet approaches weight loss differently, so it is no longer counting calories, but proteins.
- It is an effective diet, but it needs a lot of patience and attention following the principles on which it is based
- The diet excludes fats and carbohydrates but is a diet rich in protein, but in the long run, there can be side effects
- Because it eliminates many categories of food, the body can reach nutritional deficiencies and even anemia
This diet is one of the most popular and popular weight-loss diets. It works according to an extremely correct principle, namely that: it is not the food that makes you fat, but their combination.
- The diet works according to principles that involve a diet divided into food groups
- It is quite easy to follow and very important, it does not involve starvation
- There are several types of dissociated diet (depending on days, meals, or periods), and each can be approached depending on lifestyle and preferences.
- There are 3 meals a day (dinner no later than 19:00), no snacks, semi-prepared products, sweets, or fried foods
- Foods from different groups should NOT be combined
- Do not drink water during the meal
- It is forbidden to consume alcohol and caffeine
This diet is a vegetarian one, which besides weight loss also helps to maintain the body in optimal parameters. Besides the fact that this diet is extremely healthy, it is also one of the best known in the world.
- The diet encourages the consumption of fruits and vegetables, to obtain the necessary vitamins and minerals, without endangering health.
- Vegetables can be eaten naturally, steamed, grilled, or cooked
- Fruit juices are allowed after the first week
- It is the best and indicated method of detoxifying the body (way to eliminate toxins accumulated in the body)
- The Indian diet also encourages the consumption of foods rich in fiber, respectively water to eliminate toxins regularly.
- Besides the exceptional energy and tone, the appearance of the skin is extremely healthy and bright
This diet works according to rule 60/30/10, in which the food consumed must contain: 60% fat, 30% protein, and carbohydrates up to 10%. Following the "lose weight by eating" principle, the keto diet is approached and promoted by performance athletes.
More than that:
- This diet has two stages: the attack and the maintenance
- Meat, dairy, and egg proteins, fats from oils and seeds, and carbohydrates from fruits and vegetables are allowed.
- Because the calorie intake is high, the diet allows and encourages intense physical effort
- An additional intake of multivitamins and minerals is indicated in the ketogenic diet
- It is a diet with neuroprotective properties, which improves glucose levels in the body (especially in diabetics), significantly reducing the feeling of hunger.
- It is forbidden to consume cereals, alcohol, sweets, and salt
It is an extremely restrictive diet that is not recommended for people suffering from anemia or other kidney diseases. Besides ambition and a lot of determination, the ballerina diet is based on good organization, physical exercises, but also a specific diet.
What you need to remember:
- Before starting the regimen, it is advisable to perform a complete set of analyzes
- The diet is based on high protein content and as few calories as possible
- The percentages of food are divided according to the following scheme: 55% carbohydrates, 20% lean meat proteins, and 25% healthy fats
- For truly remarkable effects, specialists even recommend halving the portions
- The ballerina diet is kept for a maximum of two weeks a year, and then the body must be maintained with a balanced diet and healthy exercise.
- Drink water before meals 30 minutes and after meals, one hour apart
- The consumption of sugar and salt is excluded
This method is recommended for people who want effective and sustainable results and who understand this approach as one of changing eating habits.
Having French cuisine as a source of inspiration, the Montignac diet is extremely functional if its basic principles are understood and followed:
- Like other diets, it has two important phases: the first, which involves eating foods with a low glycemic index, and the second, is based on maintaining the results from the initial stage and transforming the principles that gave results in a way of life
- The diet has two options for combining foods, ideally: proteins and lipids, respectively carbohydrates and fiber
- Diet encourages the consumption of fruits and vegetables (significant intake of fiber, minerals, and vitamins)
- Unfortunately, due to limited carbohydrate intake, some people may experience headaches, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Some experts consider this diet low in calories, so weight loss results are variable
It is based on rice, does not necessarily require food to be cooked, and besides, it does not pose any health hazard.
Some useful information:
- The diet is also based on the consumption of fruits, vegetables, and a lot of fish, but the portions must be in small quantities and enjoyed slowly (therefore, in this diet the volume of portions counts and influences the entire course of the weight loss process).
- It is a simple diet to follow (for 3 days) because it is based on healthy nutrients and low-calorie foods.
- Because the yo-yo effect (recovery or doubling of lost weight) is very likely, short diets are not extremely well seen by specialists, as such they are not always recommended.
- Tea consumption is indicated (they fight constipation, detoxify the body, soothe irritated skin and strengthen the immune system)
- Prohibited foods: fast food, sweets, carbonated drinks, fats, fried foods, bananas, grapes
Even if the results appear immediately, this diet is not recommended by specialists.
- This diet is drastic and involves (3 days) only consumption: water on the first day, fruit the next day, and vegetables on the third day
- It has a detoxifying action, therefore it helps eliminate excess water and toxins from the body
- The results are not lasting, causing many repercussions on the body
- It is forbidden for people with anemia, liver and kidney disease
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.