Chanel Just Opened Its Biggest U.S. Store
Top 30 funny facts of the day That Will Actually Surprise and Entertain You
There is one fact that is familiar to all of us: our world is a rather strange place. Every day something happens in it that it was impossible to think about.
Sometimes real life is richer than fiction, and here are some facts that confirm this. They say that knowledge is power. And every day we learn more and more in our own way or by hearing something from others. It often happens that new information is not only useful but also arouses our interest in a particular topic or area. There is another type of knowledge that can be not so much intriguing as frightening.
The world around us is amazing - of course, everyone will agree with this. The more you know, the more you realize that you know too little. It's impossible to know everything, but to tell you a little more about the amazing world we live in, we've put together some fun and interesting facts that will surprise, impress, and provide some clarity. You are ready?
Funniest facts ever
The world around us is amazing - of course, everyone will agree with this. The more you know, the more you realize that you know too little. It's impossible to know everything, but to tell you a little more about the amazing world we live in, we've put together some fun and interesting facts that will surprise, impress, and provide some clarity.
While some facts are helpful, others are funny and may surprise you. If you love to use the Internet, then you must have read interesting and surprising facts about several things. These facts can keep you entertained when you're bored and also prepare you for most questions. So here we have compiled some fun and weird facts about a few things that you might not even believe.
So here we have compiled some fun and weird facts about a few things that you might not even believe.
1. A person emits intestinal gases at a speed of 3 meters per second.
2. Banging your head against a wall can burn 150 calories an hour.
3. Reincarnation is prohibited in China without government permission.
4. In Texas, you can legally kill Bigfoot if you find him.
5. In 2011, a woman bought an "invisible" piece of art for $10,000.
6. The founder of the famous dating site Match.com lost his girlfriend after she met another man on Match.com.
7. From Spanish, the words "esposas" are translated both as "wife" and as "handcuffs".
8. Singer Shakira was not accepted into the school choir because the teacher thought her voice was like a goat.
9. The word "mortgage" comes from a French word meaning "death pledge."
10. Paris Syndrome is a disorder that mainly affects Japanese people who have realized that Paris does not live up to their expectations.
11. The scientific Latin name for the Western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
12. The study showed that most people do not distinguish expensive wine from cheap.
13. Kim Jong Yr tried to solve the problem of food shortages with the help of giant rabbits. A German farmer sent him 12 giant rabbits, only to find out later that they were all eaten at the leader's birthday party.
14. A microwave uses more electricity to tell the time than it does to heat food.
15. A Frenchman has invented pills that will make your intestinal gases smell like roses.
16. Only one Soviet man - Veniamin Makarov was awarded the Mother Heroine Prize (which is awarded to women who have given birth to 10 or more children), since he adopted 12 children.
17. The cost of the Indian mission to Mars is three times cheaper than the cost of the Hollywood movie "Gravity".
18. A Chinese man sued his wife for giving birth to an ugly child and won.
19. Swedish couple named their baby " Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116". They claim that the name is pronounced as Albin.
20. NASA tested the ability of spiders to weave webs under the influence of various substances. The last web was spun under the influence of caffeine.
21. If you don't have a thermometer, you can check the temperature by the chirping of a cricket. To do this, count the number of chirrups in 25 seconds, divide the number by 3 and add 4.
22. If you scream for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, then generate enough sound energy to heat a cup of coffee.
23. If you blow gases continuously for 6 years and 9 months, you will produce enough energy for an atomic bomb.
24. Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before flying into space, as blowing gases in space can damage the suit.
25. During your life you eat 70 different insects and 10 spiders when you sleep.
26. Guinness World Records holds the record for being the most stolen book in libraries.
27. If you sneeze too hard, you can get a broken rib.
28. If you try to suppress a sneeze, it can lead to rupture of a vessel in the head or neck and death.
29. In a study of 200,000 ostriches over 80 years, there was not a single case of an ostrich burying its head in the sand.
30. A person laughs on average 10 times a day.
70 strange professions that many have never heard of
Remember the line from the poem "All works are good, choose to taste!"? The second part of this phrase is the best suited to the topic of our material. After all, when you find out what professions exist in the world, we are sure that you will come to no small surprise. But what will surprise you even more is how they are paid. Especially when you consider that many of them do not require a university degree or special skills at all. The main thing is the desire to work and earn.
From snake milker to zombie - what other unusual professions exist in the world
To be honest, we at Bemorepanda would also like to work on some of the jobs listed, especially where you have fun and also get paid for it. Some of them are even disgusting to hear about. This is because in some countries these professions are common, while in others they seem to be something out of the ordinary.
However, see for yourself and be surprised what specialists are in demand in the professional world.
1 Legal Bank Robber
Imagine robbing a bank with no subsequent punishment or fear of being caught. You can work as a penetration tester, or as they are called in the industry, a licensed bank robber. The purpose of this role is to assess the existing security measures (in the past, the work was limited to a simple hacking of the bank). While bogus robbers still exist, penetration testing has expanded to include identity theft, computer hacking, calling operators to trick them into providing customer information, and even impersonating police officers to install surveillance equipment in vaults. .
2. Professional sleeper
To appreciate the comfort of their beds, a hotel in Finland hired an employee as a "professional sleeper". Every night a person uses a different hotel bed to determine which one he prefers.
3. Professional mourner
Hiring professional mourners is not uncommon in various societies. The family hires professional mourners to attend the memorial service when the important person who has passed away has no friends. The goal is to improve the reputation of the deceased. These people can earn between $40 and $100 (£30 to £75) per session and take part in the meal that follows the funeral.
4. Movie watcher
Many streaming services pay people to watch and rate movies and series. They become public only if they receive positive feedback. You don't need any prior experience to enjoy movies, but you do need to be able to tell good movies from bad ones. Income ranges from $12 to $15 (£9 to £11) an hour, which isn't very much. Be that as it may, it is safe to conclude that most people would consider this their ideal career.
5. Iceberg tow
They track the location of icebergs and offer safe walks around them. They may also need to tow an iceberg from a specific location. The concept was developed after the Titanic disaster in 1911 and no doubt prevented many additional tragedies. Expected Salary? The average iceberg hauler earns around $20,000 (£15,000) a year.
6. Author for online dating
Millions of profiles on various online dating platforms show how many people are looking for love. But since not everyone can present themselves in the best possible way, some people hire a specialist to write their online dating profile. Enter ghostwriter for online dating. Pay will vary depending on your writing ability, but you can expect to earn an average of $900 (£670) each month.
7. Professional apologetic
The professional apologetic is one of the strangest professions on our list. A person who apologizes on behalf of others instead of them is known as a professional apologetic. He constantly expresses his condolences to the victim until his goal is achieved.
There are annual zombie auditions at London Dungeons, and with an average income of £30,000, it's clear it's not the worst job to do. In fact, everything is very simple: your task will be to scare visitors who knowingly pay for the opportunity to be pursued by fictitious strangers through dark corridors. If you're good, you can advance in your profession by becoming a torturer or perhaps Jack the Ripper.
9. Hangover Helpers, Party Cleaners
Hangover helpers and party cleaners make $20 for each roommate when they go to places where there were parties with copious amounts of alcohol. They arrive the morning after the party, deliver a burrito and Gatorade (an isotonic fluid-replenishing drink) to help with a hangover, and clean up all the party trash. Mark Simons, the creator of Hangover Helpers Party Cleaners, started out cleaning party houses for extra cash before realizing he could build a business out of it, given that there are always people throwing parties and those people never want to clean up a huge mess.
10. Paper towel sniffer
Let's face it, when you buy six rolls of paper towels, the scent is what excites you the most. Therefore, the paper towel sniffer ensures that paper towel manufacturers produce high-quality, odor-free products. So if you like paper sniffing, you can make $52,000 (£38,600) a year doing it.
11. Nanny for pandas
Pandas are known to be an endangered species and have low sexual activity. Special people are working at the China Giant Panda Protection and Research Center in Ya'an, Sichuan province to cheer up these reserved animals and encourage them to breed. Such workers can earn 200,000 yuan (£22,900) a year.
12. Professional line stander
An experienced queuer will do exactly what the job's term implies: wait in line instead of others. This comes in handy when Black Friday is around the corner or when new products like the iPhone are being unveiled. They can earn around $1,000 (£750) per week.
13. Professional hugger
People who have suffered severe psychological trauma, are lonely, depressed, sick or in need of treatment can find solace in a professional embrace. Becoming a professional hugger is not difficult, but you need to be empathetic and have high moral character. Hugs often advertise their services online and earn $20 to $40 (£15 to £30) an hour.
14. Boyfriend for rent
It's very easy to find a guy in Tokyo if you have money. I wonder what is included in their professional duties?
15. Furniture tester
This work is pretty cool unless it's made out of a cactus. To appreciate the convenience of furniture, you need to sit on it, move around and even sleep.
16. Dog food taster
Dogs are the perfect best friends, so why not give them the very best food? Dog food testers do the odd job of making sure the food your dog eats is safe for him by first making sure it's safe for you, the human.
17. Bed warmer
Making a bed is one of the most fun jobs in the world. Heating pads can be helpful if you enjoy sleeping in a warm, comfortable bed, especially in winter. These people help keep you warm and comfortable while you're in bed.
18. Ostrich nurse
This task is easier than that of a babysitter. Why? Because all you have to do is watch the ostriches to make sure they don't peck at each other.
19. Fortune Cookie Lyricist
The opportunity to write a fortune cookie may have been right in front of you all along. These are independent or in-house writers who create unique and intriguing fortune cookie predictions. These people can earn around $40,000 (£30,200) a year.
20. Hard Trick Tester
Admire programs like Fort Boyard or Fear Factor? You can have a career as a stuntman if you thought "I could do this" during the trials. To do this, you will need to experience all the obstacles and tasks. You will be responsible for making sure they are safe and as tight as possible. The upside is that you can earn up to $800 every day, although you will have to wonder if there is really a lot of competition for these positions.
21. Inventor of the name of nail polish
Anyone who has ever painted their nails has probably wondered where these characteristic and even absurd names for nail polishes come from. It turns out that there is no single approach. Some businesses leave it up to senior management, while others hire creative experts from the advertising or marketing departments to take on the task.
22. Feng Shui Consultant
Sometimes you need to connect with your inner self. People hire feng shui professionals to furnish their homes, workplaces, gardens, and condominiums. For a consultation, you can easily earn anywhere from $500 to $1,000 (£380 to £750).
23. "Surgeon" for teddy bears
The title is actually supposed to be "Teddy Bear Repair Technician", but "surgeon" seems much more appealing. This technique's job is to sew arms, legs, and eyes back onto "damaged" teddy bears at every major Build-A-Bear store. In addition, there are numerous separate "hospitals" for teddy bears. In principle, the ability to sew is one of the necessary skills.
24. Intimacy Coordinator
You may have wondered how the love scene was set up if you've ever seen a movie with such a scene. Were these actions mentioned in the script? The Intimacy Coordinator, who makes recommendations on the ideal intimate scene and what is best for the performers in the event of a simulated intercourse or even a kiss, brings it all together.
25. Dog Surf Instructor
As incredible as it may seem, there is a market for training dogs to surf. Professionals are hired to teach owners and their pets how to surf. Dog trainers can earn around $13 (£10) an hour.
26. Adult Toy Tester
Adult toy testers are hired to evaluate the novelty, aesthetic appeal, and usefulness of prototypes or new adult toys. These professionals can earn around $25 (£19) an hour.
27. Bicycle catcher
The capital of the world with the best cycling infrastructure is Amsterdam. Not surprisingly, many of these two-wheelers end up in the canal, giving rise to a new line of business known as bike fishing. Around 14,000 rusty bicycles are dragged from the rivers of Amsterdam every year.
28. Professional mermaid
These certified mermaids perform at events and teach others how to swim like them. They can earn around $300 (£230) an hour at a birthday party.
29. Cube Quality Inspector
What most people don't know is that dice must have very precise dimensions and weight balance in order for you to be able to see any of the numbers face up when you roll the die. The dice quality inspector is often responsible for conducting expert quality control tests to ensure that the dice meet all specifications. Cubes will not be packaged until they have been inspected and deemed fit for sale.
30. Google Maps Tracker
Do you want to go hiking and walk through places that are hard to reach for cars around the world - Hawaii, the Grand Canyon, the jungle, etc.? Want to trek these trails while carrying a massive camera? The perfect way out! To do this, Google hires Google Map Trekkers. This could be the perfect career for the healthy traveller. It allows you to enjoy nature, see breathtaking views and contribute to mapping the globe so that others can travel while sitting at home. For hikers, explorers and outdoor enthusiasts, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
31. Fake wedding guest
These are the guests who are paid to show up at weddings to make the event look massive and give the bride, groom or both a positive social image. Some couples even go so far as to include fake guests in their entire wedding party.
32. Underwater pizza delivery man
If the existence of an underwater hotel in Florida doesn't strike you as odd enough, here's another odd twist to this hotel: It also has a scuba diver who delivers pizza to the underwater rooms, carrying it in a waterproof case.
33. Stanley Cup Keeper
The winning club in the National Hockey League receives the Stanley Cup every year. Backups in case of damage to the original Stanley Cup trophy are not available. This is a large and extremely expensive bowl. Due to the importance of the Stanley Cup, a "Cup Keeper" is always hired to guard the trophy and travel with it wherever it goes.
34. Scarecrow Man
This may come as a surprise to you if you are familiar with stuffed animals filled with straw. There are people for whom this is a job. They constantly drive away the birds, remaining in the place of the fake stuffed animal.
35. Alarm clock man
The Daily Wake Up Call Company can help you wake up every morning by assigning a live person to wake you up. In addition to waking up their "bosses", alarm people also call them to remind them of their daily duties and schedules. The business has entered a very lucrative industry that allows you to benefit from the hustle and bustle of others. And how difficult can it be to call people every morning to let them know about their daily tasks?
When you park your car in Costa Rica, you will come across a quiidacarro. Doing his job is not as difficult as it seems. Quidacarro keeps an eye on your vehicle while you are away to prevent theft (unless he has his eye on it).
37. Train pusher
You must see trains in Japan if you think the London Underground is bad. The goal of the pusher is to push passengers into the train as quickly as possible by pushing them from the outside until the doors close.
Hippotherapy literally translates as "treatment with the help of a horse." You use the movement and therapeutic qualities of horses to help human patients overcome speech, physical or mental health problems. But having experience with horses and loving them is not enough. Before you can specialize in this field, you must meet the requirements and be licensed as a physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech therapist.
39. Professional Hitchhiker
The idea of hitchhiking in this situation is completely reversed. Professional hitchhikers are paid to drive other people's cars in Jakarta, Indonesia's capital. This is one of the strangest jobs. The poor infrastructure of Jakarta is to blame for the terrible traffic jams in the city. Three-in-one zones, which can only be entered by cars with three passengers, were created by road authorities to reduce the number of bottlenecks on the roads. So poor Indonesians from the outskirts of Jakarta are waiting on the route to hitchhike and speed up the driver's journey.
40. Golf ball diver
Have you ever wondered what happens to all the golf balls that fall into the water? These balls are found by golf ball divers who then bring them back to the course to be cleaned and reused. Hence, if you enjoy diving, this job is perfect for you and you can earn around $200 (£150) every day.
41. Professional Paint Dryer
Have you ever had a job that was only slightly more enjoyable than watching paint dry? In fact, there is work that requires waiting for the paint to dry. The main duty of the employee is to paint cardboard sheets to test the new paint's mixing ability and drying time.
42. Persistent Netflix Viewer
Imagine that you receive a daily salary for watching TV! For one lucky employee, that wish came true. To help us viewers find exactly the program we're looking for, whether it's a romantic crime film based on classic literature or a smart TV show with talking animals, Netflix has hired someone to review all of their content before it becomes available to the general public.
43. Food warmer taster
People often claim that you either love something or hate it, and in the case of St. John Skelton, he really takes that statement to heart. He works with a team of bain marie tasters to make sure each batch of bain marie has the proper flavor, texture and consistency. During his thirty years of work there, he consumed almost 3,000 cans of this substance!
44. License plate blocker
In order to reduce traffic congestion in Iran, there are special rules that cars are only allowed on the road on certain days of the week, depending on their license plates ending in even and odd numbers. To keep their license plates out of the cameras, Iranians pay guys to walk behind their cars.
45. Professional foreigner
These people are hired to dress professionally and shake hands with powerful businessmen. They are sometimes hired to attend real estate events and act like foreigners and famous people. Many of these people can earn $1,000 (£750) every week for completing a specific task or activity.
46. Aircraft artist
An aeronautical artist changes an old aircraft design into a modern one. By doing this, people can earn around $20 (£15) an hour.
47. Keeper of swans
Christopher Perrins, Honorary Fellow at Wolfson's College, Oxford, holds this odd position part-time. Perrins counts the swans on the Thames every year. Even though he only used his ownership in the Windsor area, the Queen technically owned them all, so it doesn't matter to anyone how many there are.
48. Sewer washer
Sewer cleaners are not the most attractive profession, but they are necessary to keep the country's sewer systems running. Sewer flushing devices are used to clear blockages caused by non-biodegradable debris and hardened layers of cooking fat and oil in pipes.
49. Snake Milker
When it comes to milking an animal, you will first of all imagine a cow, but not a poisonous snake. By extracting venom from a poisonous snake, they obtain the necessary material for one of the most important components of medicines - antidotes. And since this is a dangerous job, you can expect to be well paid for it.
50. Land mine detector using rodents
The unfortunate consequence of any global conflict is most often dangerous landmines. As millions of mines were buried during the Vietnam War, action was taken to destroy most of them, and rodents and their handlers were tasked with this vital duty for handsome rewards.
51. Professional bridesmaid
Choosing a dress, trying it on, shopping, planning a bachelorette party, compiling a gift list, and many other wedding-related tasks are all part of a skilled bridesmaid's job. While no formal training is required, a person must be fully aware of the process involved in a wedding. Bridesmaids who work professionally can easily earn up to $7,000 (£5,300) a month.
52. Thief Hunter
Who are you going to call if the police can't solve the crime? Thief hunter. It is sure to catch the culprit if you are the victim of a petty crime or a pickpocket, using a wide range of strategies and tools to ensure they get your stuff back. You can earn around $50,000 (£37,100) a year dealing with criminals if that's what you're interested in.
53. Vomit Cleaner
On some roller coasters, you can easily throw up because they go up and down and turn at such strange angles. Because the amusement park owners were aware of this, this position was created.
54. Olive Oil Regulator
Europe takes its olive oil quite seriously. So serious that compliance with the requirements for the taste and aroma of different varieties of olive oil creates jobs in Italy, Spain, Greece and other countries with a high level of production. In addition, these bodies ensure that suppliers provide the required documents and that labels comply with all IOC specifications.
55. Mannequin Man
If you are in desperate need of fast and good money, you can try your hand in the human mannequin industry. Hourly pay for human mannequins is about $100. Due to the demanding nature of the work, which involves being on site for extended periods of time, the pay is substantial. For several hours a day you will have to look like a mannequin, so this job is not for those who can quickly get bored with something.
56. Guide to the Paranormal
From invisible ghosts to other ethereal entities, there are many paranormal creatures that you may not be able to see but that a guide to the paranormal can lead you to. In the US and across Europe, there are opportunities for this strange job that can make good money.
Perfume, deodorant, and cosmetics are combined to generate more than $1 trillion a year. Scenters are needed to make sure that the product smells good, and to establish and confirm the persistence of the aroma. Sniffers can earn $20 to $25 (£15 to £19) an hour.
58. Statue Man
The work of a human statue pays well. This is a living mannequin dressed or painted to match the character it represents. Some shops may pay generously for a human statue to model clothes or add originality to their brand. A person who stays still can earn around $100 (£75) an hour.
59. Water slide tester
Water slide testers evaluate the fun and safety of water slides in resorts, amusement parks and hotels. Just imagine how wonderful it would be to come to work every day.
60. Worm Collector
Earthworm collectors collect and "hunt" them outdoors. You may work for universities or other institutions that use worms for teaching and research, or you may be hired by fishing firms to catch and pack bait. Worms can also be sold directly to fishermen for use as bait. There are no formal requirements, but if you are paid for every thousand worms you collect, you will need some skill and dedication if you want to make a living from this job.
61. Man-electric discharge
Guys who carry around a small wooden box that gives off electric shocks are called toques in Mexico. While drunken bar patrons endure this torture to sober up, others think it gives them a new high.
62. Dinosaur Land Manager
Dinosaur Land is a roadside attraction featuring life-sized fiberglass dinosaurs and other animals located in White Post, Virginia.
It turns out that it takes a whole scientific procedure to produce a small, one-gram stick of chewing gum. Hummologists use science and technology to give you a real taste explosion, that's what they are for.
64. IMAX screen cleaner
Over time, huge movie screens for IMAX movies can get awfully dirty. When they don't like what's happening in the movie, some viewers throw candy or popcorn at the screen and these foods stick to it. Most often, these movie screens collect a lot of dust. As such, several workers are responsible for cleaning these screens to ensure that movies are viewed clearly. Due to the sheer size of the screens and the amount of stuff that can accumulate on them, each cleaning takes several hours.
65. Shoe Wrinkle Specialist
When the shoes are urgently taken out of the factory, special people make sure that there are no wrinkles or creases on them.
66. Elevator Inspector
These inspectors ensure the smooth operation of the elevator, but their duties are not limited to this. To ensure safety and compliance standards are met, these inspectors inspect and repair all materials handling equipment, including escalators, elevators, moving sidewalks, ski lifts, and even amusement park rides.
67. Touch tester
These sensory testers evaluate the effectiveness of skin care products such as lotions, facial cleansers and razors with their hands. They can earn up to $25 (£19) an hour groping various faces, but this requires some preparation.
68. Deodorant Tester
You often poke your nose into other people's business. Well, these people stick their noses into other people's armpits to gauge how well deodorants mask body odor. This is what you call a stinky job.
69. Elephant Trainer
Some elephants can draw, paint, throw a ball, splash water, play drums, sit up, stand on their hind legs, and even sing. The task of an elephant trainer is to teach these huge creatures good manners and outstanding tricks. You can use food or physical contact as a bribe when training elephants, and you may have to clean up after large animals and provide them with food and water. In addition, you will have to provide them with exercise and make sure they have enough brain stimulation to keep these smart creatures from getting bored. Amusement parks, zoos, circuses and film studios around the world often employ elephant trainers.
70. Chick sexer
The work of a specialist in determining the sex of chickens is simple. While it might not be all that intriguing, at least they work with animals! All they have to do is determine the sex of the chickens!
30 mind-blowing facts about social media
Social networks are Internet platforms for communication, exchange of information and content, and other social interactions. They are used for work, leisure and entertainment, allow groups of people to coordinate with each other and have a wide range of functions. Unlike the more compact messenger format, a social network usually supports the ability to share and consume content. It is generally more public. Social networks are used by millions of people around the world, which makes them an excellent tool for online marketing.
Social media facts
Now it is hard to believe that someone does not know what it is, but until the early 2000s, this concept existed mainly in theory. It is difficult to say when the concept appeared: something similar was foreseen by the 19th-century. The first prototypes were electronic bulletin boards that supported the communication function, then Internet chats appeared. The beginning of the era of social networks is considered to be 2003-2004: it was during this period that such giants as Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace were launched in the USA.
1. One million links are shared on facebook every 20 minutes.
2. Every hour on facebook 4.5 million people receive an invitation to an event.
3. Every minute 100,000 people become friends on facebook.
4. Half of all users spend one to five hours a week on social media.
5. Every second, 8 people on the planet become part of any of the existing social networks.
6. The number of search queries on Google has exceeded one billion a day.
7. Facebook is the 3rd largest country in the world, after China and India, with a population of about 600 million people.
8. The chances that the average person under thirty years of age is in any social network - more than 50%.
9. On average, a user logs into his account 2 times a day.
10. Every social media user has an average of 195 friends.
11. The fastest growing segment of social media users are women aged 55-65.
12. The number of followers of Ashton Kutcher and Britney Spears is comparable in size to the population of Ireland, Norway or Panama.
13. There are about 200,000,000 blogs in the world.
14. 80% of people trust the opinions of their online friends more than their real-life peers.
15. More than 90% of people born in the new century have accounts in various social networks.
16. And here are the preferences of users from some countries of the world: Russia - Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, Facebook USA - Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin Germany - Facebook, Twitter, Xing UK - Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Dangerous social networks:
17. Statistics show that thanks to social networks, the number of crimes against minors on sexual grounds has increased by 26 times.
18. Every year in the world, about 100 people pay with their lives for a message left on a social network.
19. In 2011, four out of five robbers in the UK used social media to prepare a robbery.
20. Studies have shown that the passion for social networks undermines the human immune system.
21. Social media has already overtaken pornography as the most popular online pastime. 22. Social media accounts for one in three divorces worldwide.
23. About 15% of users use social networks for surveillance. This is especially practiced by the special services.
24. Facebook at the end of November 2011 patented a tracking system for users outside the social network.
25. Being on social networks increases the risk of suicide, because. makes a person more detached from reality, minimizing contacts with others.
Social networks and family:
26. Slightly more than 10% of marriages in the United States occurred thanks to social networks.
27. Every fifth couple in the world gets to know each other on social networks.
28. Of all parents, 69% are friends with their children on social media.
29. Every fifth child spends a day out of seven days a week on the social network. More than half of the children are close to this indicator.
30. 80% of children have social media accounts.
31. 80% of parents said they know what their children are doing online. However, 31% of children are sure that their parents do not know anything about it.
32. 10 years old is the average age at which independent use of social networks begins.
33. Here's how much time (hours per week) children spend on social networks and groups: 7-14 hours - 23%, 14-12 hours - 57%, more than 21 hours - 20%
34. The number of betrayals increased by 3 times after dating in a social network. A wide choice and permissiveness causes a surge of desires.
Social networks and business:
35. Circulation of 24 of the world's 25 largest newspapers has fallen due to the fact that news began to reach people through other channels, in particular through social networks.
36. 25% of all search results for the world's top 20 brands lead to user-generated content on social media.
37. It turned out that most popular social services continue to store images deleted by users.
38. In less than a year, facebook has amassed over 200 million users, while it took 13 years for television to gather just 60 million people around it.
39. 4 out of 5 companies already use social media to find employees.
40. About a third of bloggers regularly publish their opinions about the largest brands and brands.
40 most clever life hacks you have ever learned
Life is an exciting game that has been going on since our birth. As the game should, it also has its own loopholes and hacks that make our existence easier. So why not use them and make your life more comfortable?
Top Life Hacks
A life hack is a concept that refers to some trick or useful advice that helps to solve a problem in the simplest and fastest way.
1. If you think someone is lying about their age, ask them what year they were born. You will immediately understand if a person is telling a lie, because he will have to spend time on mathematical calculations.
2. Are you one of those people who often loses his phone while away from home? Before you start getting ready to go, just charge your mobile phone. 10 extra minutes and you can use your phone a little longer than usual.
3. Can't solve the problem? Take a nap for 15 minutes, if possible. There will be much more chances for its successful solution.
4. If you love movies, read the worst review first and then the best one. This will help you decide whether to go to the cinema or watch this movie online.
5. Try to keep your desktop clean and tidy - it makes your job a lot easier than you think.
6. If you often drop your phone, this tip is for you. When your phone takes off again, try to lightly touch it with your foot - your foot will absorb most of the kinetic energy of the phone, and its landing will be much softer.
7. Buy quality clothes and shoes, even if you don't have much money. They will last a long time and save you from having to replace them soon.
8. Before going to bed, drink diluted hot milk. You will sleep like a baby.
9. Don't wash your jeans unless they are dirty. So they will serve you much longer.
10. To brew tea or coffee, pour water from a height of several centimeters. There will be more oxygen in the drink, which will improve its taste.
11. Whenever extra money appears on your card, transfer it to a savings account. This step will reduce the likelihood that you will be tempted to buy unnecessary things.
12. Submerge your sock in water and then put your bottle in it is a great way to keep your drinking water cool.
13. If you don't have time to iron wrinkled clothes, try spraying them with water and waiting for them to dry. This method is suitable for warm and dry rooms.
14. If an oncoming car has blinded you with high beams, try closing one eye. When the car passes by, change the eye. Continue until vision is restored.
15. Adhesive tape protects your feet from calluses and blisters much better than special patches.
16. Running leggings will keep you warm much better than thermal underwear. In addition, they are suitable for almost all items of your wardrobe.
17. If it seems to you that someone is following you, make four consecutive turns to the right - so you can check your suspicions.
18. To stop the bleeding at home, you can use sugar or powdered sugar - bacteria die in a high sugar environment.
19. If you accidentally send a message to the wrong person, quickly activate airplane mode. SMS will not be sent, and you can delete it.
20. If you are in a bad mood, smile for a minute and you will notice the effect. Such a trick activates the chemical process of producing hormones of happiness in the brain.
21. If your plane has Wi-Fi, you can find out where you are flying by simply typing the flight number into the Google search box.
22. If you are suffering from abdominal pain, roll over on your left side and start massaging your stomach, making circular movements in a clockwise direction.
23. Want to download YouTube videos? Just add "ss" between "www." and "youtube" in the address bar.
24. To stop crying while cutting onions, just chew gum!
25. Another way to improve mood is music. Just turn on your favorite playlist.
26. If a friend asked you to call from your iPhone, activate Siri from the lock screen. A person will be able to make a call without accessing your data.
27. To gain the confidence of the interlocutor, speak softly and clearly, and also maintain eye contact with him.
28. Drink 2 glasses of water before every meal or tea to reduce the chance of overeating.
29. If you want a clearer picture on your phone, hold your breath and then press the button to take the picture.
30. If you asked a question, but received only part of the answer, be silent. Most people will get confused and continue talking without even realizing it.
31. To save money, buy winter clothes in summer and summer clothes in winter.
32. When you finish writing some text, copy it, paste it into Google Translate and listen. This is the easiest way to find errors.
33. To skip ads on YouTube, click on the end of the video and then play it again.
34. If you find your food is starting to burn, add an ice cube to cool the pan. The water will quickly evaporate and the food will stop burning.
35. Sprinkle lemon juice on cut fruit to prevent browning.
36. When locking your door before a long trip, do something unusual to make sure the door is locked.
37. Pay attention to the position of your body in the morning - this is your most comfortable sleeping position. This knowledge will help you fall asleep faster.
38. If you are bad at remembering names, repeat the person's name several times during the greeting.
39. Don't want to cry in public? Just press your tongue against your palate.
40. Turn on airplane mode to charge your phone faster.
41. If you are going to buy online, check the product for bad reviews first.
42. To fall asleep, it is enough not to move for 15 minutes.
43. When you're not using your phone, keep your screen brightness to a minimum. This will increase battery life.
44. Holding hands with someone you love will relieve physical pain, relieve stress, and relieve fear.
45. If you're going to show someone a photo on your phone, but don't want them to see other photos, zoom in a bit. When they swipe across the screen, they just move the photo and don't move on to the next one.
46. Never call people before 9 am or after 9 pm. It's just impolite. The exception is friends or relatives.
47. Remember: there is only one life, so do what makes you happy and be with the one who makes you smile.
48. If others respect you, then you respect them. If you are not respected, do not be like them - do not let other people's actions affect your personality. Because you are only you and not someone else.
49. The best way to appreciate any person is to imagine your life without him.
50. And finally: always keep your word!
Top 14 Will Smith movies
Will Smith is an excellent actor with many great roles to his credit. Thanks to his acting skills, he can play in films of various genres.
Best movies with Will Smith
Will Smith is an American rapper and film actor. On September 25, he turns 53 years old. While the Hollywood star does not have a single Oscar and Golden Globe (although there were nominations), she boasts fabulous fees and four Grammys. You can evaluate the acting abilities of Smith and his family by reading a dozen films below.
14. Bad boys
Action, comedy, thriller, crime.
Duration: 119 minutes.
A large shipment of drugs is stolen from a police station in Miami. The family man Marcus and Don Juan Mike are instructed to return the loss. To talk to the only witness in the case, the partners must pretend to be each other.
The Bad Boys is the directorial debut of Michael Bay. Previously, he shot music videos and unusual commercials, which is why his first film came out so dynamic and with an abundance of special effects.
This adrenaline-fueled buddy movie also paved the way for Will Smith and comedian Martin Lawrence.
Bad Boys has a sequel. The second part was filmed eight years later, and the third was released in 2020 to mixed reviews.
13. Independence Day
Fantasy, thriller, adventure.
Duration: 145 minutes.
Aliens arrive on Earth, and their intentions are far from peaceful. The planet is in danger of complete annihilation. Humans can only survive if they infect the main alien ship with a computer virus. Scientist David Levinson and pilot Steven Hiller, who dreams of flying into space, are sent on this dangerous mission.
The fantastic blockbuster "Independence Day" is ridiculously naive, but became the most successful picture of 1996 and the finest hour of the German director Roland Emmerich.
The main role was played by Will Smith, whose career was just gaining momentum after the "Bad Boys". The young actor brought a lot of personal charm to the action movie and immediately moved from among the rising stars to the caste of the most sought-after artists.
12. Men in black
Fantasy, Action, Comedy, Adventure.
Duration: 98 minutes.
Agents Kay and Jay work for the most secret organization in the world. Their task is to catch aliens dangerous to the Earth. The partners' new mission is to neutralize a giant alien bug that threatens to destroy humanity.
The myth of agents who allegedly know about the existence of aliens was very popular in the United States in the second half of the 20th century. Barry Sonnenfeld's film is based on a comic book that plays on this conspiracy theory in a funny way.
The role of Agent Jay was originally offered to Friends star David Schwimmer, but then the creators turned their attention to Will Smith: his image in the sitcom The Prince of Bel-Air made an impression on them.
In the wake of the success of the first part of "Men in Black", two more came out. It must be admitted that each subsequent film turned out to be weaker than the previous one. In 2019, a completely disastrous spin-off with Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth was born - the picture was criticized for parasitizing on nostalgia and the absence of everyone's beloved Smith.
11. Enemy of the state
Duration: 132 minutes.
Compromising information on an official accidentally falls into the hands of a successful lawyer Robert Dean: it turned out that he was pushing a law that allows you to follow literally every inhabitant of the country. From that moment on, the hero turns from a law-abiding citizen into an outcast and an enemy of the state, and government agents follow him on his heels.
By starring in Tony Scott's successful tech-thriller, Will Smith further cemented his superstar status. But ahead of the actor was waiting for failure. He could have played in The Matrix instead of Keanu Reeves, but he preferred Barry Sonnenfeld and his Wild Wild West project. The latter ended up being a commercial failure.
Drama, biography, sports.
Duration: 157 minutes.
The film tells about the great boxer Muhammad Ali. An athlete converts to Islam under the influence of black rights activist Malcolm X, and it changes his life forever.
Director Michael Mann took a big risk by inviting Will Smith, who made his name on commercial hits, into the drama. But the actor did not disappoint and performed his first serious role with maximum dedication.
The film is worth watching not only for the excellent performance of Smith. The camera work of Emmanuel Lubezki, who filmed the fights in the ring, is simply brilliant.
9. I, robot
USA, Germany, 2004.
Fantasy, Action, Thriller, Drama.
Duration: 115 minutes.
In the near future, the world is inhabited by humanoid robots. No one can even think that a machine can harm a person. Everything changes when cop Del Spooner takes on a murder case involving a cyborg.
The free adaptation of Isaac Asimov's collection of short stories was liked by the audience, including the writer's fans. The film was peppy, the plot intriguing, and Smith proved that he could play not only a typical good guy, but also a much more ambiguous character.
Duration: 117 minutes.
Consultant Alex "Hitch" Hitchens secretly teaches men how to charm the woman they like. One day, the hero meets Sarah, a journalist who works in a gossip column. They immediately feel sympathy for each other, but the problem is that the girl writes about one star romance, for which Alex is just responsible.
The Russian title of the film can confuse viewers who are waiting for a hooligan comedy in the spirit of The Hangover. Jokes here, of course, will also be, but the genre is much closer to a romantic melodrama. Moreover, Will Smith showed his versatile talent here, playing a very sweet and modest hero.
7. The Pursuit of Happyness
Duration: 117 minutes.
New Yorker Chris Gardner is left with a young son in his arms and with little to no money. He is trying to figure out how to make money, and decides to try his luck on the stock exchange. But to get into broker courses, he will have to risk literally everything that he has.
In this wonderful drama, Will Smith played a real-life successful investor who went from a homeless pauper to a millionaire. For the role of the child of the hero, the actor offered his son Jayden. The idea came to the right place: the audience saw on the screen the most natural relationship between two loving people.
6. I Am Legend
Fantasy, Action, Thriller, Drama, Adventure.
Duration: 96 minutes.
Robert Neville is the only person who has not turned into an aggressive cannibal mutant after the zombie apocalypse. At night, he is fighting for survival, and during the day he is trying to find an antidote and get to the bottom of the causes of the epidemic.
Francis Lawrence's film based on the novel by Richard Matheson is famous for two versions of the ending. In the theatrical ending, Will Smith's character acts like a typical Hollywood action movie character. The alternative denouement is much bolder. It is written in the spirit of a book source and turns the whole meaning of the plot inside out.
Fantasy, Action, Drama, Comedy.
Duration: 92 minutes.
Superhero John Hancock suffers from alcoholism and is forever depressed, and his every attempt to help someone turns into massive destruction. Unsuccessful PR man Ray Embry convinces Hancock that he needs to work on his image, but Ray's wife is not happy with this idea.
The script about the heavy burden of superpowers lay on the shelf for about 10 years. In general, the film was conceived as a superhero version of "Bad Santa", but during the filming a lot of things changed: for example, Smith's hero, although he appears to be a bully, is far from Billy Bob Thornton's cynicism.
As a result, the picture captivated the audience with its recklessly comedic intonation.
4. Seven Pounds
Duration: 118 minutes.
Ben Thomas' life changes dramatically when the woman he loves accidentally dies through his fault. Ben decides to commit suicide, but first to help seven strangers, each with their own trouble.
The film directed by Gabriele Muccino is built quite unusual: only at the end of the story it becomes clear what's what. Will Smith not only played a major role here, but also acted as an executive producer.
The audience really liked the sentimental picture of sacrificial love and atonement for sins. But critics found the tape too similar to "21 Grams" by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarrita and even suspected the creators of plagiarism.
3. Collateral Beauty
Duration: 97 minutes.
Advertiser Howard Inlet is grieving over the death of his little daughter. Colleagues develop an unusual plan to get a friend on his feet, but this leads to an unexpected result.
This story of loss, loneliness and grief from the director of The Devil Wears Prada will be appreciated by true romantics. Yes, and fans of Will Smith will see their favorite in an unusual genre for him - a touching melodrama.
USA, UK, Australia, 2019.
Musical, fantasy, melodrama, adventure.
Duration: 128 minutes.
A young street thief Aladdin accidentally meets the freedom-loving princess Jasmine, who is tired of life in the palace and does not want to get married. The young man decides to win her heart, and the powerful Genie is ready to help him in this. But the insidious vizier Jafar interferes with the plans of the heroes.
Not everyone liked the game interpretation of the 1992 cartoon. Guy Ritchie, the creator of cult crime comedies, was responsible for the production, but, alas, his corporate style in the film is not felt at all.
When the trailer came out, Will Smith, who pretty much scared everyone with his blue skin color, was criticized. But after the rental, almost all viewers noted how good the actor was in the role of the charming Ginny.
1. King Richard
Biography, sports, drama.
Duration: 144 minutes.
An exemplary family man, Richard Williams lives in California with his wife Brandi and five daughters. Two of them, Serena and Venus, play tennis well, but their parents don't have the money for expensive training. Therefore, Richard works as a security guard at night, and during the day he goes to famous coaches and begs them to take the girls for free - because someday they will become the greatest tennis players in history.
Will Smith played the father of two famous American tennis players - Venus and Serena Williams. But these sisters were not always like this, and the film by Reinaldo Marcus Green tells what they had to go through on the way to success.
For this role, Smith received the long-awaited "Oscar". Moreover, the image came out ambiguous: although Richard loved his children, this did not stop him from tormenting the girls with endless workouts. But Will, playing him, brilliantly revealed himself as a dramatic actor.
But Smith's triumph was spoiled by an unpleasant incident: a man hit host Chris Rock right at the ceremony because of a joke on his wife Jada. And this emotional reaction actually cost the actor his career.
He had to apologize to Will Smith Apologizes to Chris Rock for Oscars Slap: 'I Was Out of Line and I Was Wrong' / Variety before Rock, and later Will Smith announced Will Smith Resigns From Academy Over Chris Rock Oscars Slap Backlash / Variety that he was leaving from the American Film Academy.
Major studios were quick to cancel future projects with the actor: for example, Netflix even fired Netflix Backs Away from Will Smith Film 'Fast and Loose' (Exclusive) / The Hollywood Reporter Smith from Fast and Loose.