Reddit is set to become a public company in 2022, valued at $15 billion. Here are top 50 interesting facts that made them so succesfull
Reddit. Anyone who follows the news closely will certainly come across numerous references to Reddit - a real giant that is rapidly gaining popularity from year to year. But, unlike Facebook, the immigration of population did not happen there. For most users, the social news site remains a mystery - a kind of overseas wonder of the world that the mind cannot understand. And there are several reasons for this.
Reddit is a social news site that was once created to make it easy to find and share links to news, articles, and just interesting content. But over time, the portal grew, destroying the popular Digg, and now it is, in fact, a platform for conversations, that is, a forum, an image board, and so on. Links and their discussions remain an important part of the platform, but only a part. Increasingly, people come here to communicate, having escaped from sinking forums and dead sites.
Due to the huge popularity of the portal, many users use it to draw attention to a particular issue, or, more often, a site. Many sites have experienced the so-called “Slashdot effect”, when one link to Reddit (sometimes even just in the comments) leads to an overload of the site’s servers due to the influx of visitors.
Reddit may once have seemed like a strange alternative to popular social networks where anonymity continues to be valued and where people are addressed by nicknames rather than names, but now it has become the standard platform for both just chatting and connecting with fans. AMAs (Ask Me Anything) are constantly held here, when a star (yes, anyone in general) answers questions in the comments for an hour. This only emphasizes the influence of the site and its role in the modern world.
Reddit is the fastest growing site on the internet. This is a website where anyone can hyperlink to interesting content from all over the internet. If you've never visited Reddit, chances are you won't like it for the first time. The design is inspired by the early days of the web with small fonts that can easily distract a new user. But looks are deceiving. This is evidenced by the extensive statistics of Reddit. Bemorepanda collected some interesting facts.
1. It hosts 6 million daily users and internet marketers, promoters, spammers, creators are fighting to get this total user share pie for free. But no one succeeds because of their community-driven and heavily moderated structure. Only really popular content is promoted on Reddit.
2. The secret behind Reddit's popularity is the anonymity of users and the insignificance of user accounts. You click on any user profile and you will be redirected to a page that shows their submissions, comments, etc. along with a link and comment karma. No, selfies with fake facial expressions, without focusing on yourself and copying text about yourself. This is the real power of Reddit. It is focused on content, not users.
3. Digg was the successor to Reddit and was a pioneer of news voting sites. Both websites were on par in 2010, but Reddit's nuclear growth since 2010 has propelled it into the top 50 websites on Earth, in just 5 years.
4. In addition, its anonymity allows the user to speak their mind and go beyond creating or presenting content without thinking about what others will think. Check out a screenshot of the most popular post in Reddit history.
Registration on the site is instant. No personal information is required, just like a phone number. In this sense, the site continues to follow the precepts of the old Internet, and this is very good.
At the moment, Reddit is going through perhaps the most difficult period in its history - the transition to a new design. We all know how painful this process is for sites with an attached audience. Reddit is no exception - it's been in the process of being updated for a long time now, and as is often the case, the redesign didn't get users excited. The new version, currently in beta and optional, strips the portal of its archaic charm and adds more modern elements. Beginners will most likely want to use the newer version, which is much more logical. Everyone else rightly points out a lot of new problems. For example, the redesign significantly reduces the ability to customize subreddits, making them more unified.
The entire site is divided into subreddits - interest groups or just communities united by an idea. Initially, there was supposed to be one main "reddit", but the idea did not catch on, although the site still has default reddits, to which all newcomers are subscribed. The /r/popular subreddit includes the most important entries of all groups, excluding some controversial subreddits, such as those dedicated to Donald Trump. /r/all is the sitewide popularity feed without any filter. The user is free to choose what interests him - in this sense, you can draw an analogy with YouTube and its channels. Or with LJ and band news feed. In general, everything is very simple, albeit unusual.
Any site like Reddit at first seems like a dump of content that is impossible to sort through. In fact, it is possible, but Reddit itself will hardly help you with this. Finding content here is not very easy - as well as the subreddits that interest you. Among experienced users, it has long been customary to joke about how bad site search is, and the anecdote is not without truth. Therefore, even if the search is possible, I most often use search engines for this task - or rather, Google, which indexes the site very quickly. All other search engines, including the growing DuckDuckGo, are experiencing some difficulty in finding fresh entries.
5. Anyone who visits Reddit regularly can easily answer it. Nearly 40% of Reddit's top stories are images from the image-sharing site img loading="lazy"ur.com. Imgur gets almost 30% of its website visitors through Reddit.
6. In fact, Reddit does not allow users to upload images to their server. Imgur founder Alan Schaaf saw this as a great opportunity and created img loading="lazy"ur. When he launched Imgur, he posted an ad on Reddit for his new product.
7. The total amount of funds spent by the founders of Reddit on its advertising since its inception is only 500 US dollars, and this is also for stickers.
8. Reddit's founders received $12,000 in initial funding to launch the idea, of which they only spent $500 on their website's promotional activities as well as stickers.
9. In a post written by Alexis Ohanion about Fast Company, he stated that it was the most sound investment he had ever made.
10. The Reddit Snoo mascot was there before the site even went live.
Many Reddit users have been silently consuming content for years, with no desire to add anything of their own. However, most often you will want to insert your word. To do this, in each subreddit there is an opportunity to add your entry, share a link or photo.
Unlike forums, on Reddit, the relevance of a post is determined by its rating. This is, in fact, a system of likes, but, like in YouTube, entries can be both “plus” and “minus”. This is called upvoting and downvoting. If your entry gets a good upvote ratio, the system considers it worthy of attention. So from the “new” section, the record crawls into “hot” and “best”. If you posted something really interesting or original, then, depending on the number of subreddit subscribers, it can even crawl out to the main page of the site - and there you are already guaranteed endless "karma" and the attention of millions of visitors.
It is impossible to find a formula that would guarantee a 100% “hit”. For a recording to work, a perfect set of circumstances is required: the relevance of the recording, the right time, the urgency, and so on. Of course, there are various tricks that can only be learned over time. Even really great content can get lost in the garbage stream. It often happens that your picture passes the attention of the masses, but when someone posts it again in a couple of days, it will immediately fly up to the main site. Try to figure it out.
"Karma" (that is, the counter of upvotes, or likes) is calculated in the user's profile. There is no sense in it, but attention to your own record is always nice. The owners of great karma consider themselves, if not the elite, then very respected people. It is reminiscent of Google Questions and Answers (if you remember such a service), where the most erudite experts liked to brag about their achievements.
11. In an interview with the website, Alexis Ohanion revealed that he started working on the logo even before it was clear how the site would work. He would sketch in his marketing class or whenever he had free time.
12. In the early days, the founders of Reddit made a lot of fake accounts to make the site look active.
13. In a video for an online educational website, Steve Huffman explained that in the early days of Reddit, he and Alexis created hundreds of fake accounts to make the site more active because no one else was submitting any content to the site at the time. and there was a lot of empty space that didn't look very pretty.
14. Reddit launched the commenting system six months after it first launched.
15. It's good that in just six months, Steve and Alexis realized that without comments, this community could not survive.
16. A graduate student analyzed the top 850,000 Reddit posts to find how to create successful posts.
17. Randy Olson, a computer science graduate student at Michigan State University, posted a blog post on how to create a successful Reddit post. His advice was backed up by his analysis of 850,000 top Reddit posts out of the 4,200 most active subreddits.
The popularity of the site and the activity of its audience attract the attention of companies that are trying to advertise themselves in a less obvious way. Reddit is a great place to draw attention to your site or even your product, but obvious self-promotion will be easily figured out by moderators (read Reddit and business below). But if you're an artist who wants to raise their profile, a writer who's written something interesting, or a startup with an interesting idea, then Reddit can be the perfect tool for your own promotion. The main thing is to choose the right subreddit. Do not forget to read the rules - each subreddit has its own rules, and non-compliance with them leads to the removal of the post or even the ban of the user.
If your comment receives a large number of dislikes, it will be hidden from other users, although it can still be seen if desired. Often the "reputation" that looms from this ranking affects how often you can post. Subreddits can put a limit on the number of posts per minute, and this can seriously limit your ability to take an active part in the life of the subreddit.
Upvotes and downvotes, despite some controversy in their implementation, are very important for maintaining order. If social networks like Twitter or VKontakte almost always rage with chaos, with obscenities, swearing and spam, then “karma” on Reddit allows you to hide bad comments and raise quality ones. Thanks to this system, the discussions on the site look like a smart dialogue, and not like a kindergarten, which is most often seen on other popular Internet sites.
18. His post includes tips like when is the best time to post, what to write, what heading to use and many other great tips, you should check out his post.
19. The first post on Reddit appeared 13 years ago and was called The Downing Street Memo. You can still find it at the following link. At first, most of the content on the site was written by the creators of the resource themselves - they created a lot of fake accounts from which they filled the site with interesting links and news, thereby creating the appearance of an active resource.
20. Comments first appeared on the site in December 2005, and sections (subreddits) only in March 2008.
21. At the same time, the latter were met with hostility - the users of the site did not understand what the need for such “segregation” was, because the population of the resource at that time was very modest, and the need to scroll through all the subreddits in search of new news then seemed strange.
22. From the moment of his birth until about 2010. Reddit actively competed with Digg, which is extremely similar in design and purpose. Reddit was born just a few months later, but Digg was much more popular at the time.
23. Everything changed dramatically in August 2010, when the creators of Digg ruined their project with a bad design update. Users of the resource were furious and for a whole month the main page was filled with messages with complaints, requests to return the old version of the site, as well as links to Reddit - annoyed people urged everyone to change the platform, leaving for competitors.
24. Over the next year, the popularity of Reddit skyrocketed, while Digg fell. At the same time, at first, as many as 20% of Reddit's monthly traffic was from Digg.
25. Theoretically, any Reddit user should strive for the same thing - to have their post appear on the front page. But is it possible to achieve this result by following some magical "formula for success"? As it turned out - it is possible.
26. In this universal formula, there will be several factors that you will need to consider: this is the time and day of the week when you will publish the post; brightness or scandalous content; correct title wording. There is also the possibility of buying votes - there are corresponding resources that sell them for real currency.
27. But any Redditor will tell you that the most effective (albeit cynical) way to earn votes that will eventually lead you to the main page of the resource is to steal someone else's content. The usual repost of someone else's post, which has already appeared on this resource before, will lead you to success much faster than any original content.
28. In 2013, a study was made, the results of which showed shocking statistics: over a 17-day period, more than 52% of the materials that reached the main page had already appeared on the forum before. Moreover, in the same 17-day period of time indicated in the study, and not several years before.
29. If you use the Google Ngram Viewer resource, you can see how often a particular word was used in world literature centuries before you were born. Thanks to him, we can note with surprise for ourselves that the word Reddit already existed, and its use has been declining since the 1700s.
30. This strange fact is connected with the existence of the Latin word REDDO, which means "give back", "return" or "restore". At the same time, in the REDDIT form, this word means “it returned”, and REDDITOR means “the one who returns”. Thus, all users of the Reddit resource who call themselves "redditors" literally turn into reposters and people who steal other people's content.
31. Thanks to the collective power of this resource, Reddit has saved its users more than once.
32. One of the most striking cases can be called an incident that occurred 3 years ago, when a user under the nickname RBradbury1920 reported mysterious yellow reminder stickers that appeared in his apartment. He was sure that he did not stick them on, and suspected that this was some kind of bad joke on the part of the owner of this apartment (he rented it).
33. However, these pieces of paper contained information that was known only to RBradbury1920, which further confused this strange mystical case. A Reddit user decided to turn to his favorite forum for advice - should you call the police or just call the landlord for a serious conversation?
34. He advised the topic starter to buy an inexpensive CO tester that could confirm this hypothesis. And indeed, that was the problem. The tester showed an off-scale concentration of this gas, which in such cases can lead to various problems with the brain, as well as memory loss.
35. Subsequently, RBradbury1920 unsubscribed that throughout the whole year he visited various medical specialists in order to regain his lost health. And only after a long course of treatment, his body returned to normal.
36. In August 2015, Roskomnadzor added Reddit to the register of banned sites. The reason for the blocking was a request to remove one of the pages of the resource from the Gosnarkokontrol. It contained instructions for growing mushrooms containing narcotic substances. After a call from the administration of the resource to the department, a day later, the resource was unblocked.
37. Reddit has restricted access on the territory of the Russian Federation to prohibited information.
38. The post, which drew the attention of the State Drug Control Service, was posted by one of the Russian-speaking users with the nickname rsocfan intentionally and specifically “for the RKN”. It was a provocation to block a popular resource.
39. However, another user with the nickname Kakkerlak offered an alternative explanation for what happened - he clung to a small detail in the description of the RBradbury1920 apartment. He talked about an unusual tiny bedroom, devoid of any windows. Kakkerlak suggested that it could be due to severe carbon monoxide (carbon monoxide) poisoning that RBradbury1920 was exposed to due to poor ventilation in his bed.
40. And finally, a fresh interesting event. Reddit users (by the way, 53% of whom are from the United States) made popular the YouTube channel of Russian cosmonaut Oleg Artemiev, which almost no one watched. The video of the astronaut got on Reddit and after 5 days scored 84k pluses. “This is a Russian cosmonaut named Oleg who posts videos from the International Space Station on his channel. His new video from space, posted five hours ago, has only 17 views. It captures the flight through the entire station,” wrote the user.
41. Reddit ads are often forgotten in the paid social world, in part because other systems seem to have more impressive targeting capabilities or are talked about more. For some advertisers, this can bring bad luck.
42. Reddit gets over 21 billion screen views per month and the platform is used by 6% of adults online. Over 70% speak English, and a significant proportion are from the US.
43. Although Reddit has an extremely diverse audience, a sizable segment of users have high sales revenue of $75,000 or more per year.
44. There are two types of ads on Reddit that marketers can use to their advantage.
45. The second type of ad will appear in feeds. They will look like posts, except for the blue "Promoted" tag at the top. When users click on these ads, they are taken directly to the landing page of your choice, not to the talk page.
46. Reddit is demographic and geo-targeted, like all your standard paid social platforms you know and love, where you can target by age, gender, location, and interests.
49. There are over 2.2 million different subreddits, ranging from broad ones (like "finance") to much more niche ones ("vegan beauty").
50. Some ad platforms have high minimum ad spends, resulting in a high entry threshold for companies that want to try out new platforms or that have a low budget.
The virtual currency Dogecoin reached a record level this week and has a capitalization of 86 billion dollars, surpassing world-renowned companies. However, its co-founder, Billy Marcus, is far from one of the rich in the world.
Billy Marcus, 38, now works as a programmer for an education company. He revealed that he sold all his virtual coins in 2015 and used the profits to buy a second-hand Honda Civic.
He now says he's surprised to see the huge value of Dogecoin, which has reached a higher market capitalization than Honda.
The Dogecoin virtual currency was launched in 2013, being an allusion to Bitcoin and the "Doge" meme, two of the most popular items on the internet that year. The company's logo is composed of a gold coin, similar to Bitcoin, on which appears the head of a Shiba Inu dog.
Dogecoin was successful and the market value of the company exceeded 100 million dollars in the year of launch, but later decreased, in 2014 being worth only a third of that amount.
A year later, in a financial stalemate after losing his job, Marcus sold all the coins. He did not know then what wealth might bring him six years later.
However, Billy Marcus says that he still has a few cryptocurrencies, which he does not intend to give up, just so as not to repeat the mistake of 2015.
While automaker Honda Motor has a market capitalization of $ 54.52 billion in 2021, Doge has overtaken the company with a market capitalization of $ 86 billion.
Dogecoin also surpassed Ford Motor Company, which has a market capitalization of $ 45.6 billion, and even defeated the social media giant Twitter, which has a market capitalization of $ 43.6 billion.
Doge is considered a resounding success, and accelerated growth seems to be just beginning. In fact, the cryptocurrency began to grow, especially after billionaire Elon Musk posted several messages on Twitter about it.
Dogecoin hit $ 0.69 on May 5, 2021 and is trying to reach its first $ 1 target. Doge has risen 60 percent in just two days, and investors hope to cross the $ 1 threshold on May 8, 2021.
3.Everywhere I go
7.Memes all day
8.You get more
14.The first one
16.That’s a lot
19.The DOGE i have
25.All you need?
26.A lot of Dogecoin
43.I own doge
44.Ended the decade
50.I need one
According to the Market Statsville Group (MSG), the global aerospace and defense MRO market size is expected to grow from USD 131.4 billion in 2021 to USD 205.9 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2030.
This published market research report will provide valuable insights and guidance to businesses across various industries. These reports offer a comprehensive overview of a particular market, including its size, trends, key players, consumer behavior, and competitive landscape. By analyzing and interpreting the data and information gathered through extensive research, market research reports help businesses make informed decisions and develop effective strategies. These reports provide detailed market intelligence, identifying opportunities and potential challenges, enabling companies to identify target audiences, understand their needs and preferences, and tailor their products or services accordingly. Market research reports also aid in assessing the feasibility of new product launches, evaluating market demand, and determining pricing strategies. These reports are a reliable source of information and insights, empowering businesses to stay ahead of the competition and make well-informed decisions for sustainable growth and success.
Request Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/aerospace-and-defense-mro-market?utm_source=Manjeet+Free+27+oct&utm_medium=Manjeet
The research methodology employed for this market study follows a systematic and comprehensive approach to gathering and analyzing data. The methodology consists of the following key steps:
Data Collection: Primary and secondary data sources are utilized to gather relevant information. Primary data is collected through surveys, interviews, and discussions with industry experts, market participants, and consumers. Secondary data is obtained from reliable sources such as industry reports, government publications, company websites, and reputable databases.
Market Segmentation: The market is segmented based on factors such as product type, application, geography, and end-user industry. This segmentation allows for a detailed analysis of specific market segments and their dynamics.
Data Analysis: The collected data is analyzed using statistical tools, qualitative analysis techniques, and industry-standard methodologies. Quantitative analysis involves numerical calculations, trend analysis, and statistical modeling to derive meaningful insights. Qualitative research involves interpreting subjective data, identifying patterns, and extracting key themes and insights.
Validation and Verification: The research findings are cross-validated and verified through multiple sources and techniques to ensure accuracy and reliability. This may involve comparing data from different sources, conducting peer reviews, and seeking feedback from industry experts.
Market Forecasting and Projection: Based on the analysis and insights derived from the data, a forecast is made for the market's future performance. This includes estimating market growth rates, demand patterns, and emerging trends to provide a projection of the market's potential trajectory.
Report Compilation: The research findings, analysis, and insights are compiled into a comprehensive market research report. The report includes an executive summary, introduction, methodology, findings, analysis, and recommendations.
The research methodology ensures the market study is conducted rigorously and systematically, enabling accurate analysis and reliable conclusions. It provides a strong foundation for decision-making and strategic planning based on credible and actionable market insights.
Direct Purchase Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/aerospace-and-defense-mro-market?opt=3338
Scope of the Global Aerospace and Defense MRO Market
By MRO Type Outlook (Sales, USD Billion, 2017-2030)
Components and Modifications MRO
By Aircraft Type Outlook (Sales, USD Billion, 2017-2030)
By End User Outlook (Sales, USD Billion, 2017-2030)
By Region Outlook (Sales, Growth Rate, USD Billion, 2019-2033)
North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Belgium, and Rest of Europe)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, and Rest of South America)
The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Egypt, North Africa, Nigeria, and Rest of MEA)
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc: https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/aerospace-and-defense-mro-market
Competitive Landscape: Global Aerospace and Defense MRO Market
The research report provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape within the market. It identifies and profiles key players operating in the industry, including their market share, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments. The report assesses the strengths and weaknesses of each competitor, highlighting their competitive positioning and key differentiators. By understanding the competitive landscape, businesses can identify potential collaborations, partnerships, or acquisition opportunities and devise effective strategies to differentiate themselves and gain a competitive advantage. The insights from the competitive landscape analysis aid businesses in benchmarking their performance, evaluating market dynamics, and making informed decisions to stay ahead of the competition.
Major key players in the global Aerospace and Defense MRO market are:
Air France Klm Group
Delta Air Lines Inc.
General Dynamics Corporation
Honeywell International Inc.
(Note: we include the maximum-to-maximum top/key companies in the final report with the recent development, partnership, and acquisition of the companies.)
Request For Report Description: https://www.marketstatsville.com/aerospace-and-defense-mro-market
Here are five reasons why you should consider buying this research report:
Comprehensive Market Insights: This research report offers a comprehensive analysis of the market, providing valuable insights into its size, growth potential, key trends, and competitive landscape. By leveraging this information, you can gain a deep understanding of the market dynamics and make informed decisions to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
In-depth Consumer Analysis: The research report includes detailed consumer analysis, offering insights into their preferences, behavior, and buying patterns. This knowledge enables you to tailor your products or services to meet your target audience's specific needs and demands, enhancing customer satisfaction and driving business growth.
Competitor Analysis: The report provides a thorough analysis of the key players in the market, their strategies, and their competitive positioning. Understanding your competitors' strengths and weaknesses allows you to benchmark your performance, identify areas for improvement, and develop effective strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Market Forecast and Trends: This research report forecasts the market's growth trajectory, helping you make informed decisions about resource allocation, product development, and market entry strategies. By staying ahead of market trends, you can proactively adapt your business to changing consumer preferences and market dynamics, ensuring long-term success.
Data-driven Decision Making: You can confidently make data-driven decisions by leveraging reliable data and insights from the research report. The report offers quantitative and qualitative analysis backed by robust research methodologies, ensuring your decisions are based on accurate and reliable information rather than guesswork or assumptions.
As Jeff Bezos becomes the richest person in the world, the internet is now full of memes about his wealth. Here is a list of top 50 collected by Bemorepanda
Jeff Bezos is the first man to reach a fortune of 200 billion dollars, more precisely 204.6 billion. It happened after the capital of Amazon, the company he founded, increased by 2%. Thus, the wealth of Jeff Bezos became 90 billion higher than that of Bill Gates, who is in second place in the top of the world's rich.
Experts say the Amazon founder's fortune would have been even greater if he hadn't gone through the most expensive divorce in history last year. His ex-wife received 25% of the company's shares, which are now worth $ 63 billion.
Meanwhile, people started joking and creating funny memes about Jeff Bezos. Bemorepanda collected the top 50 funniest memes!
1.Giving bonuses to Amazon workers is a good idea
2.Jess doesn't buy shampoo
3.The stonks meme is finally released
5.Literally the same
9.Eye to eye
10.What Jeff do before he goes to bed?
11.Single vs Married
15.Is this the same person?
16.Money can't buy happiness
17.The richest person
18.Increase in net worth 2020
19.Virgin modern billionaire
20.China stealing technology
23.1$ for sex
25.Pizz for a team
29.Giving back to Jeff community
30.Selling books firstly
31.Overpowered characters are bald
32.Jeff Bezos evolution
33.Saving private property 2
35.Dressing up Jeff
36.Bow before your king
40.Looting is absolutely unforgivable
43.Worldwide Amazon shipping
44.This guy made coronavirus
46.After buying and then blasting the Netflix HQ
47.When he closes his eyes
48.Bezos be like
50.Being an Amazon dragon
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.
'Yes a million times over', said Jennifer when she got proposed. The 23-year-old Stanford graduate addressed the photo's caption to Nassar.
"You are one of a kind. Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions," she wrote with a ring emoji. "I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes a million times over. AHHH!!!"
Though it is unclear what "shared passions" she is referring to in the post, one thing the couple have in common is their love of equestrian sport. Jennifer is also an equestrian athlete and posts frequently about her competitions.
The couple have been together for years, with social media posts together dating back to 2017.
In a similar post to his Instagram, Nassar shared the happy news: "SHE SAID YES!!"
"I’m feeling like the luckiest (and happiest) man in the world right about now. Jenn, you are everything I could have possibly imagined..and so much more," he continued. "I can’t wait to keep growing together through this journey called life, and I simply can’t imagine mine without you anymore. Love you more than you can possibly imagine, and thank you for making every single day feel like a dream to me. Here’s to forever!
Jennifer took to the comment section to share her emotion.
"Yep crying again it's fine life is perfect (right now) you're everything to me," she wrote with a heart and ring emoji.
Her mother, Melinda Gates, wrote, "So thrilled for you and @mayelnassar!"