American actress and model Kim Kardashian is known in the world of show business for her unique and charming figure parameters. The glamor diva became the first highly-paid reality TV star in history. The Kardashian Family star is a prime example of the image of a mass media businesswoman who managed to combine popularity on television and a business approach in the world of fashion, style, and global modeling. She was married three times. Her last husband was fashion designer and rapper Kanye West, and the couple has four children. By nationality, the famous diva is an American with Armenian roots inherited from her father's side. Now Kim Kardashian's boyfriend is comedian and actor Pete Davidson.
Facts from the biography, career, and personal life
1. In 2018, the press labeled the glamorous diva “peach ass” for her non-standard figure format. Significantly, such a label is often mentioned in the British press, which is famous for its free language, when describing the appearance of show business stars.
2. Kim was born into a relatively wealthy family of TV presenter Chris Houghton (later Jenner) and lawyer Robert Kardashian and has sisters Kourtney, Chloe, and brother Robert. Kim also has two sisters from her mother's second marriage to athlete Bruce Jenner - Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
3. Her father, Robert, is an Armenian born in the USA. In 2015, Kim visited Yerevan to draw the world community's attention to the Armenian genocide, which occurred about 100 years ago.
4. Kim began her career at 16, working at Movie Tunes, her father, Robert Kardashian's music label.
5. At 27, Kim, along with her mother Kris Jenner, her husband Bruce, sisters Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall, Kylie, and brother Robert, began participating in the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Three years later, Kim Kardashian earned $ 6 million on this project.
6. In 2007, Kim starred in a racy photo shoot for Playboy; in 2010, she released Kim Kardashian perfume and Kardashian Glamor Tan sunscreen. Participation in advertising photo shoots brought the glamorous diva resounding popularity on television.
7. Kim Kardashian's name has been the most popular internet search query in the X-ranking category for the past few years. In 2006, her home video with singer Ray Jay hit the net and is still popular. Kim, herself denies the authenticity of the video.
8. The favorite social look of the American showbiz star is her constant rendezvous through the streets of Los Angeles without a bra in a tight bodysuit and trousers that emphasize her hourglass figure.
9. In 2022, the fortune of Kim Kardashian is estimated by Forbes at $1.8 billion. The primary income is from the cosmetics company "KKW Beauty" and underwear brand "Shapewear Skims." The second most profitable and wealthy in the Kardashian family is her sister, Kylie Jenner, with a capital of about $ 1 billion.
10. In 2022, Kim Kardashian announced her new swimwear brand, "SKIMS SWIM," which will be sold in Japan and the UAE.
11. At 20, Kim Kardashian married for the first time. Producer Damon Thomas became her chosen one of heart. The couple divorced in 2004. In 2010, the famous diva tied the knot for the second time. This time with basketball player Chris Humphreys. Their family happiness lasted only a year.
12. The third marriage of Kim Kardashian can be called the most successful. In the spring of 2014, she became the wife of rapper Kanye West, whom she dated for another two years before the wedding. The couple has daughters North (2013), Chicago (2018), and sons Sein (2015) and Saam (2019). In February 2021, Kim Kardashian filed for divorce from Kanye West.
13. In 2021, Kim Kardashian's boyfriend was comedian and actor Pete Davidson, who is 13 years younger than the most glamorous diva. However, even after the end of the divorce proceedings, Kanye West "does not give way" to his ex, posting reunion dreams on social media and criticizing her current boyfriend. This bipolar behavior of West brought tears to his girlfriend Julia Fox, who, unable to stand it, ran away from the rapper in February 2022.
14. Kim Kardashian rarely starred in Hollywood movies. Unlike her brilliant performance on television, Kim is a mediocre actress in professional cinema. Having received two Golden Raspberry awards in the Worst Actress nomination for participation in the films Unreal Blockbuster (2008) and Family Consultant (2014), the actress no longer appears on the big screens.
15. Kim Kardashian has no luck in the musical field either. Back in 2011, she released the track and the video of the same name, "Make it loud" (Jam, Turn It Up), recorded as part of her new television show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York," and received negative reviews from critics who called her the worst singer in the reality show area.
16. Surprisingly, Kim is highly respected in the so-called gangster subculture of rappers. In 2018, she secured a meeting with President Trump to discuss mitigating prison sentences for people with life sentences.
17. In 2022, Kim Kardashian announced that she would create her human rights campaign and has now passed her first law exam.
18. In 2016, Kim Kardashian attended Paris Fashion Week and was the victim of a robbery. French police have called the Kardashian case the "biggest theft" of jewelry in 20 years. According to law enforcement officers, in early October 2016, suspects aged 54 to 72 made their way into the Kardashian residence and locked it in the bathroom, stealing jewelry worth 9.5 million dollars. Three months later, all participants in the daring theft were arrested.
19. The Kardashians star is constantly under fire in the American media. Thus, the Washington Times claims that "Kardashian's narcissism illustrates the moral, spiritual and cultural decline of our country."
20. In October 2021, sisters Kim, Kourtney, Khloe Kardashian, Kylie, Kendall Jenner, and mom Kris created a website, "Kardashian Kloset," to sell their used items. In other words, it's Kardashian secondhand. However, the cost of "fashion artifacts" is overestimated by nine times, compared with their retail price. So, Kim Kardashian sold a Celine brown python blazer for $3,000, although its retail price did not reach $400. In 2022, Kim caused an uproar when she bought her old Yeezy shoes for sale for $375. Yeezy is the brand of her ex-husband Kanye West. The boots were a gift from West during their marriage.
Here are 20 weird facts about Kim Kardashian
1. She and Kourtney went to the same Spanish class in high school. Kim was so brilliant that she overtook all her classmates by a year! And Courtney, on the contrary, had to repeat that course. But it was the best year because they studied together.
2. Kim cracks her knuckles every morning.
3. Kim had a black mole on her forehead, which the star tried to remove as many as three times until it merged in tone with the skin. Everyone thinks it's a pimple, lol.
4. Kim has a permanent retainer on the inside of her teeth that is not visible to others.
5. Kim has six piercings: one piercing in her navel, one in her right ear, three in her lobe, and one in her cartilage on her left ear.
6. Kim has a spot on her eyeball.
7. She hates Starbucks coasters! More precisely, the sound of cardboard. Kim leaves the room on purpose to be taken off the cups.
8. Kim dislikes cilantro, mustard, pepper, blue cheese, and red velvet cake.
9. Kim sleeps with her eyes slightly open, which scares many people.
10. Kim always takes a blanket and pillow with her, regardless of where and on she goes to travel. Even on a plane.
11. Kim always has nail scissors with her. They are in her handbags, suitcases - everywhere. She's just obsessed with her nails and cuticles. She will feel disgusting if her nails break or don't look perfect.
12. Kim knows sign language. She used it during high school when she helped her friends with their tests.
13. Kim skydived when she was 20 years old and is afraid of heights.
14. Kim is generally very cheerful, but only in the circle of loved ones. Sometimes the things she says can seem wild.
15. Kim loves only warm rooms and hates when the air conditioner is on. She realized that she and Kanye were made for each other when she stayed at his place for the night, and he turned on the heating.
16. Kim used to play tennis and even went to tennis camp in Ohio with Allison.
17. Kim almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy. Then her father came to reprimand his daughter.
18. Kim drove to Arizona in her car to visit Courtney in college. They switched cars. Kim had the little white BMW that Kourtney wanted, and she had the bigger black BMW that Kim wanted.
19. Kim has never been afraid of bees. On the contrary, she always wanted to hold them in her hands or play with them. And they never stung her!
20. Kim has never had a cold drink from Starbucks or coffee beans.
Kim Kardashian denies that she or anyone in her family is responsible for promoting the unrealistic standards of beauty and bodily ideals that so many women consume today.
An American publication recently addressed the issue of these beauty standards, referring to the way Kim and the rest of her sisters post daily fashion and sexy photos in swimsuits showing off their small waist, toned abdomen and bulging bottom, compared to millions of followers. The host of the show within the American publication, Andy Cohen, directly asked the star if she feels responsible for promoting certain "unreal" beauty standards for the public.
"No, no," Kim said, "We work on our bodies, we grow," she added.
It is true that the Kardashian-Jenner family regularly publishes their strict workouts and health routines, including their top personal trainers, pilates rooms where they train, nutritionists and personal chefs. However, it is no secret that they are very devoted to their fitness and beauty routine.
Kim's younger half-sister, Kendall Jenner, intervened, saying she believes their family is just promoting a healthy lifestyle and that's what they post from their social media presence.
"We all like to take care of ourselves and be healthy, so I think in any case, the only thing we're trying to promote is just a healthy life," Kendall added.
However, the "health" through the eyes of Jenners and Kardashians stars is easier to obtain when someone has a fairly large bank account and an amount of funds that matches their determination in obtaining the dream body.
Mario Dedivanovic, Kim Kardashian's make-up artist, spoke about the 2021 fall make-up trends (Photo)
Mario Dedivanovic, who has been Kim Kardashian's make-up artist for more than 12 years, has nine million followers on Instagram, his own make-up collection and a vast experience in the field. In an interview with Page-Six, the artist talked about what make-up trends will dominate this fall.
"Autumn is the time to move from a simple summer routine to a more advanced one. As we get closer to the holidays, think of richer and bolder colors on your eyes and lips,”said Mario.
Then he added: "Last fall, the focus was on skin care, which has evolved into the trend of getting healthy and glowing skin, as we see now everywhere."
"This year, the color is back, but makeup with beneficial ingredients for skin care will definitely be fashionable," says Dedivanovic.
When it comes to make-up products, Mario advises people to invest in "timeless products that work well for them, regardless of the season, and that make them feel great." Thus, he shared the five trends in make-up, which are worth trying this season:
1. Frequent, natural eyebrows
“I am a big fan of this trend, because I like fluffy, combed eyebrows that are not given too much blush or pencil. For a while, the trend was very unnatural, with rough eyebrows, so this is a welcome change for me, because I like makeup that softens the face. ”
2. Matte, delicate lips
“Everyone is looking forward to returning to their favorite lip shades, and a delicate matte finish is beautiful for fall. Comfort is essential, however, we have become accustomed to feeling comfortable in everything from the clothes we wear to the makeup formulas we choose, and lipstick should not be an exception ”.
3. Purple tones
"A beautiful shade of dusty purple is beautiful, whether worn on the eyes, cheeks or lips or as a monochrome look."
4. Face contour with blush (technique called "draping")
"I like any technique that slightly sculpts and enhances the face and is a sign of the makeup of the '70s. The draping is essentially the contouring of the face with blush instead of the traditional contour products ”.
5. Lightweight foundation or bb cream
“Fresh, shiny, summer skin turns into the autumn months. I like moisturizers and bb creams that even out the tone of your skin without giving it a full look ”.
To play Geometry Dash World is quite simple, you just need to click and start accompanying the geometry to overcome dangerous levels. Ahead there will be many traps that you need to make, you should use good clicking skills to make the geometric blocks overcome the small walls filled with spikes.