Donald Trump is an American billionaire businessman, known in society for his frank communication style and extravagant lifestyle, which do not particularly spoil the image of a successful and purposeful person. Today he is known as the 45th President of the United States, who broke the age record of Ronald Reagan, coming to office at the age of 70 and having previously held no state or military post.
Donald Trump, as a student, began to participate in business projects under the patronage of his father. The first deal allowed the future construction tycoon to earn $ 6 million without investments, which strengthened the guy's faith in himself and a brighter future.
The first grandiose construction projects that Donald oversaw were the construction of the Grand Hyatt Hotel and a 58-story skyscraper with an 80-foot waterfall called the Trump Tower. The Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino was later rebuilt.
In 2015, the American billionaire expressed his intention to run for the presidency of the United States. He paid for the election campaign from his own funds, which distinguished him from other candidates lobbying for the interests of sponsors. Trump made loud statements that he could become the best American president and make every inhabitant of the country rich.
The election campaign of Trump, who gained fame in society as an eccentric "truth-seeker", was full of continuous scandalous statements. But the billionaire always showed himself as a true patriot, and many of his judgments about the greatness and determination of Americans became quotations.
Donald planned to tighten laws in relation to migrants in the country. Regarding US domestic policy, Trump took a position that was contrary to the current one. This also applied to the notorious medical reform initiated by Barack Obama, and the return of manufacturing bases to the United States.
The US Congress, by law, approved the results of the vote on January 6, 2017, and the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump, took up his direct duties on January 20. The businessman became the richest head of state, whose fortune at the time of taking office was estimated at $4.1 billion.
Bemorepanda collected some interesting facts about Donald Trump career.
1. Companies owned by Donald Trump have declared bankruptcy several times. In 1991, the Taj Mahal entertainment complex filed for bankruptcy. In 1992, two other Atlantic City casinos filed for bankruptcy. Some of his went through bankruptcy in 2004 and 2008.
2. In his 1997 book The Art of Returning, Trump wrote: “One of the curses of American society is the simple act of shaking hands. And the more successful and famous someone becomes, the more terrible, apparently, this tradition becomes. Trump called himself a "clean-hands freak." However, during the presidency, Trump had to reconsider his views, and even the coronavirus pandemic did not stop him from shaking hands.
3. In an interview with Forbes, Trump revealed that he and his brother collected soda bottles at their first job. But his father gave him the first million for the business. Now, according to Forbes, his net worth is estimated at $2.5 billion. In addition to real estate, the ex-president owns 17 golf clubs, five of them are located abroad.
4. At one of the press conferences, Trump said that he never drank alcohol: "I never drank alcohol for various reasons." One of them is the death of his older brother Fred, who suffered from alcoholism. Trump is known for his addiction to Diet Coke. He loves her so much that in the Oval Office of the White House there was a special red button for ordering soda.
5. In 1990, long before the presidential term, Trump spoke out about the legalization of drugs in the United States. “You have to legalize drugs to win this war. You have to take income from the drug lords, ”the Chicago Tribune reported him. He also said that taxes collected from drugs should be spent on informing people about the dangers of using illegal substances.
6. During the protest movement on the streets of the United States and the demolition of monuments to historical figures who were slave owners and fought on the side of the Confederacy in the Civil War, Trump spoke out in defense of the monuments. On his Twitter account, Trump wrote that he would veto any bill that would attempt to rename military bases named after General Robert E. Lee and other Confederates.
7. For a long time, Trump was a follower of the Presbyterian doctrine, but he changed his views. “Although I was a member of the Presbyterian church as a child, I consider myself now a non-denominational Christian,” he said. At the same time, the ex-president did not explain the reason for the drastic change. Trump has been ill with coronavirus. He attributes his quick recovery to his faith.
8. From 1987 to 2009, Donald Trump was registered as a voter of the Democratic Party, from 2011 to 2012 - as a non-partisan. After that, he registered as a voter of the Republican Party, from which he was elected president in 2016.
9. In 2007, Trump received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles for producing the American reality show The Apprentice. However, the star of the incumbent president has been spoiled by vandals more than once. The last time this happened was during the protests of the Black Lives Matter movement.
10. Donald Trump has been married three times. The first wife was an emigrant from Czechoslovakia, model and businesswoman Ivana Trump. The marriage lasted from 1977 to 1992. Two sons (Donald and Eric) and a daughter Ivanka were born in it. Trump entered into a second marriage in 1993 with actress Marla Maples. In this marriage, daughter Ariana Trump was born. The marriage lasted until 1999. The third wife and first lady of the United States was Melania Trump, the marriage was concluded in 2005. An emigrant from Slovenia, a model and actress, gave birth to Trump's fifth child in this marriage - his son Barron. The president has eight grandchildren.
11. The surname Trump is related to "trump card". Donald likes this circumstance, and he often jokes to himself about this.
12. Currently, Donald is the owner of a conglomerate of construction companies, as well as an extensive hotel and gambling business. For almost 20 years, Trump was the owner of the most prestigious Miss Universe beauty pageant and only resigned from this position in 2015.
13. In his youth, Trump wanted to connect his fate with cinema, but chose business. Donald managed to achieve success in show business, on his account a number of performed roles and experience as a TV presenter.
14. For 14 years, Trump was the producer and host of the popular American show The Apprentice. Trump's success is largely due to the fact that a huge number of Americans are very familiar with him as a well-known media personality.
15. Donald Trump had the opportunity to become President of America back in 1999. He publicly announced his intention to run for high office and received strong public support. But due to conflicts in the Reform Party, from which he was nominated, he refused the elections.
16. The famous politician has a rather rare disease - mysophobia. A person suffering from this disease experiences an obsessive fear of pollution or infection with something. Donald Trump hates shaking hands with strangers, because at the moment of contact, microbes can get on his skin.
17. Donald has two brothers and two sisters, each of whom has achieved great success in life, except for Fred Trump, who drank heavily and died in the early 80s. Trump is a vocal opponent of alcohol, claiming he has never tasted it and demanding sobriety from all members of his family. In addition, the politician claims that he has never smoked and is not going to try tobacco or marijuana.
18. Trump plays golf and occasionally competes. Donald is a dedicated wrestling fan.
19. He can be seen at fights as a spectator, and in the past he often became the host of such sporting events. Among the close friends of the politician is Vince McMahon, who is the founder of the WWE wrestling federation.
20. Trump has not changed his hairstyle since high school - this is his trick. Now he only trusts his wife to cut his hair.
21. Trump's original and main profession is trading and real estate management. He is a brilliant salesperson. That is why Trump is successful in political debates and speeches. He knows how to control the thoughts of the interlocutor.
22. For many years, Trump sleeps 4 hours a day, and this is enough for him. At his age, he does not complain about health, weighs 100 kg with a height of 192 cm and is full of energy.
23. Donald Trump is the author of 17 business books, some of which are co-authored with Robert Kiyosaki.
24. Trump's campaign slogan is "Make America Great Again!"
25. Donald likes to marry beautiful models much younger than himself. Sin, in general, is understandable and forgivable. Here are his wives in descending order. Tellingly, the first and third wives are Slavic: Czech and Slovene.
26. Trump is talking to kids. Such a conclusion was made at Carnegie Mellon University during a study that studied the vocabulary and stylistic devices used by the last ten presidents in their campaign speeches. All presidents talked to their voters, so to speak, squatting down. Speechwriters and image makers carefully process texts so that they can be understood by the widest possible audience.
27. To no incomprehensible words, complex logical constructions and other horrors of higher education. But if the Bushes, Obamas and other Clintons usually used a vocabulary corresponding to the norm of a schoolboy in grades 7-8, then Trump addresses a maximum of fifth graders. For example, he tries as little as possible to use words longer than two syllables. The only three-syllable word that often appears in his speeches is "America". But there's nothing to be done, it's quite difficult to avoid this word.
28. One of Trump's most noisy statements is his proposal to execute and torture the families of terrorists. Information about this phrase spread all over the world, but the phrase itself, upon closer examination, turned out to be pulled out of context and far from being so unambiguous. The words “execute” and “torture” could also refer to the terrorists themselves, while Trump definitely promised only “prosecute” their relatives.
29. When reminded that such prosecution would be contrary to international law, as it would introduce a prohibited norm of collective responsibility, Trump thought and said that the law, including international law, is above all, and therefore, as president, he will not order the army to persecute relatives terrorists. Unless he achieves a revision of this law in advance.
30. Under the torture of terrorists, it is not necessary to understand the rack with red-hot tongs for any criminal. Trump's readiness to torture people was expressed by him in a conversation on the topic of whether it is ethical to use force methods if it is highly likely that a terrorist has information that can prevent deaths at the hands of his accomplices. it turned out that half of our liberal free-thinking journalists fully approve of Trump on this issue. And the second one still believes that the state should not be given the right to torture people under any circumstances.
31. Trump's success is largely due to the fact that a huge number of Americans are very familiar with him. And it’s not even about Trump’s ubiquitous commercial empire, but about the fact that for many years he has been one of the most popular showmen on American television.
32. He hosted many popularly beloved programs, and in contemplation of his face on the screen, a great many Americans grew up, to whom he, consider, is a native person.
33. One of the biggest scandals of the Trump campaign happened on March 1st in Kentucky. Then the politician's guards - healthy white men in uniform - beat a black Protestant who came to the rally with a poster accusing Trump of racism.
34. One should not think that the black citizens of America are all, as one, opponents of Trump. He has his fans among them. This audience believes that the ill-wishers of the beautiful Donald Masa are deliberately inflating the racial theme. And, by the way, most likely, they are not so wrong.
35. Trump, disapproving of formal political correctness, has reliable black friends, wrote books about business in collaboration with Japanese-American Robert Kiyosaki, and for vice president during his last election race was going to nominate Oprah Winfrey, who, as we know, is far from being Snow White. In general, the Ku Klux Klan hat does not look very convincing on Trump.
36. But who can really have a big, big grudge against Trump is the Muslims. Donald, without hesitation, put forward a proposal for the mandatory registration of all Muslim Americans in order to control them more extensively. Well, he also considers it necessary to prohibit persons professing Islam from entering the United States in general.
37. Immigrants and Hispanics will also not be a loyal audience for Trump. One of his brilliant plans is to build a giant wall on the border with Mexico and throw out all illegal immigrants with their offspring behind it, regardless of where and when these children were born and whether they have citizenship.
38. Trump's original and main profession is trading and real estate management. He is a brilliant salesperson. That is why Trump is so successful in political debates and speeches. He really knows how to control the thoughts of the interlocutor, unless the interlocutor is too smart, critical and independent for this. But this part of the buyers can always be neglected, because they are always and everywhere very few.
39. At the moment, Trump's fortune totals $4.1 billion (plus another half a billion distributed among his five children). The lion's share of this money is in a huge amount of real estate around the world. Many of these buildings are proudly referred to as Trump Centers, Trump Hotels, Trump Towers, etc. Trump has long wanted to put one of his towers in Moscow. In 2013, he even came here partly on this occasion, but so far the process has been sluggish.
40. Americans value successful people. But even more they appreciate those who know how to fall and rise. Trump fell into a financial hole twice - in the early nineties and at the height of the mortgage crisis of the 2000s. It came to partial bankruptcy, but both times he managed to turn around again and win back the lost positions, even returning some money to the people who suffered from his mistakes.
41. Trump is not a formalist, the rules for him are the rules of the game, but when he controls the game, he can easily change them. For example, Trump is the owner of the Miss USA pageant (who would doubt it!). The winner of the competition receives a very decent remuneration under the terms of the contract, during the year she is engaged in promotional and charity events. But in return, it is required to comply with a number of conditions.
42. For example, to be a "real American young lady", that is, to behave extremely decently. In 2006, the actual "Miss USA" Tara Conner was disgraced: the paparazzi photographed her in several bars, where an underage model of American youth, drunk in the trash (and not only alcohol), dishonored his high title in every conceivable way. Trump was demanded to deprive Miss Conner of the crown, to which the billionaire said that young people should always be given a second chance, and retained the title for the beauty.
43. Some critics are cautiously hinting that half a century of chronic sleep deprivation has led to some, umm ... problems with Donald's mentality and this explains his extravagance. But in general, Donald, at 69 years old, is as healthy as a bull: he almost never gets sick, weighs 100 kg with a height of 192 cm and simply bursts with energy.
44. According to the book, Stilson is a former salesman, an absolutely unscrupulous bastard who uses his talent as a salesman in the election race and is preparing to lead the world to a nuclear catastrophe. Indeed, the similarities are great, especially in the description of what Stilson says, what kind of security he surrounds himself with and how he conducts rallies. But let's not forget that outwardly politics in the US really does look a lot like a good salesman when it comes to public speaking. Nevertheless, the parallel, of course, looks frightening.
45. He often hosted wrestling shows and is friends with WWE owner Vince McMahon. However, Trump himself is now, thank God, not participating in battles, preferring to relax with a golf club. For business, this sport is more useful, since it is on the golf courses that the powers that be meet and chirp.
46. Reducing social benefits, employer obligations, taxes for the middle class, simplifying business, minimizing government intervention in business, eliminating a lot of benefits for minorities of all kinds, especially when it comes to the advantage in access to education, government positions, etc.
47. From Trump's point of view, it is necessary to help the elderly, the disabled and the real poor, and the rest of the population is able to take care of itself if it is not interfered with and not limited in business activity. In addition, Trump believes that it is necessary to put pressure on American entrepreneurs with import duties, forcing them to return jobs to the country and stop giving work to the Chinese, Indians and residents of other Bangladeshis.
48. And enough of this nonsense with help to developing countries and partner countries, except when help is really needed and does not corrupt the population. Then it must be done quickly, decisively and, it is possible, with the help of the army. All these speeches are received very, very well by the middle class and workers. Especially the promise of abolition of taxes on many types of property and a reduction in the maximum income tax rate to 25% makes the voter smile fondly, looking at the politician's face.
49. Donald Trump is regularly accused and suspected of not being very smart. In fact, the 45th American president has three prestigious diplomas. First, he graduated from the New York Military Academy, where it is difficult to qualify. After graduating from it, Trump planned to continue his journey in the acting field and enroll in film school.
50. However, he changed his mind, because he did not want to be dependent on others, and the acting profession implies this. He ended up studying economics at Fordham University and then enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania Business School.
51. Trump loves the beautiful life. He has super-expensive planes and mansions, but the apotheosis of his love of luxury was a three-story apartment in New York's signature skyscraper Trump Tower. All rooms of the apartment are decorated with gold and marble, and it is not surprising that this accommodation is one of the most expensive in the city for its cost.
52. The ex-head of the White House is satisfied with four hours of sleep, he does not need more - he himself says so, and his butler confirms this. Surprisingly, despite the chronic lack of sleep, the president is always energetic and has never been ill.
53. Donald Trump's handshakes are no less famous than his sayings or hairstyle - he shakes hands often, with everyone and very firmly. But it turns out that he does it for the image - in fact, the billionaire does not like to touch strangers because of his extreme disgust. For this reason, his assistants are always ready to provide him with fresh wet wipes.
54. Trump, although he chose the business as a youth, has retained his love of acting. He enjoyed acting in episodic roles, and as a result, he has about 100 films in his track record, including Home Alone, Celebrity, Model Male, and even the series Sex and the City.
55. The world might have known a new candidate for American leadership under the surname Drumpf if Donald's grandfather, a German immigrant, had not changed his surname to a more sonorous one.
56. The Trump (Drumpf) family has been living in the States since 1885. Donald graduated from military school and then from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. Then, with a bachelor of science degree in economics and a major in finance, he had some fun with the idea of becoming a Hollywood star, but realized that this was too unreliable a source of income, and went to work for his father's company, which was a leader in real estate.
47. Donald, who loves to teach people about making money, is often reproached by critics for having a strong starting position that would make it impossible to get rich. Until recently, Trump led all sorts of master classes for those who want to achieve material success. Detractors like to point out that his launchpad was paved with ten million dollars (the value of his father's company in the late 1960s, a lot of money for the time).
48. Trump says he is worth $10 billion. However, financial experts have big doubts about this. His companies have filed for bankruptcy four times in the past decade. Donald was especially battered by the global crisis of 2008. Nevertheless, the new presidential candidate uses his wealth as one of the trump cards of his election campaign: “I did it, so you can,” “I am really very rich,” Trump assures the electorate.
49. The Grammar Nazis chuckled heartily when Donald used the word bigly instead of the adjective big in his recent fiery foreign relations speech. “Does he really think there is such a word?” snorted the detractors.
50. Donald is a big fan of various alternative theories of the world order. For example, he believes that vaccinating children can cause them to develop autism.
The Taliban leader has an account on Twitter but the former President of the US, Donald Trump does not
Internet explodes with memes after Trump tests positive for coronavirus. 30 jokes that are going viral
The leader wrote on his Twitter page: "Tonight, my and the first lady's test for Covid-19 were positive. We will go into quarantine and immediately start the recovery process. We will overcome this together."
A written statement from the White House said Trump's doctor, Sean Conley, had made a statement about the tests.
In addition to the fact that Trump and Melania Trump's wife were tested positive, it was also noted that both are in good condition and will remain at home in the White House during the recovery period.
This provoked a wave of reaction on the internet. People started making jokes about this situation. It seems that Trump's contamination is a new reason for creative memes. That's why Bemorepanda selected a top 30 funniest memes.
1.Don't worry America
2.Trump tested positive for Coronavirus
3.Biden after Trump got Covid
4.Trump says the virus is fake
5.Donald Trump finally passes a test.
6.They put Trump in quarantine at madame Tussaud Amsterdam!
7.Did Trump just test positive?
8. Do you remember the movie 'Home Alone 2'?
9.Can't die of COVID
10.Trump got COVID to win the elections
11.When Trump recovers from COVID
13.Testing revolutionary treatments for COVID
14.Trump checking his temperature
15.Trump trying the Russian COVID-19 vaccine offered by the Russian President, Vladimir Putin.
16.Donald and Melania have COVID
17.When the polls are looking bad
18.My first thought when I heard Trump is ill
19.Trump has Covid
20.Biden about Trump's COVID
23.Trump is infected with COVID
24.Karma works all the time
25.The virus is a hoax
26.Corona is the president
27.You did it!
29.We've had no negative effects
30.It's free real estate