Meme therapy: Russia and the first coronavirus vaccine - top 30 funny pictures
Russia is the first country in the world to register a Covid-19 vaccine, President Vladimir Putin announced on Tuesday, although the vaccine has not been mass-tested on humans and there is little public information about its effectiveness.
On Tuesday's government meeting, however, Putin said the vaccine had been shown to be effective in initial tests and provided long-term immunity.
International and Russian experts reacted with skepticism to the decision of the Moscow authorities to approve the use of a vaccine without it having passed the so-called third phase of testing, consisting of tests on thousands of people. Moreover, the fact that the vaccine was registered in Russia does not mean that it is internationally approved.
After this news, the internet exploded with funny memes about the first Russian coronavirus vaccine.
1.People who invented vaccine vs Putin who announced
2.Putin coming to save the world
3.The first look of Russian coronavirus vaccine
4.Vaccine is almost ready
5.Successful vaccine trials in Russia
6.Russia vs Coronavirus battle
7.Putin gave the vaccine to his daughter
8.Russia mixing vodka, rum, tequila, whiskey and wine to make the coronavirus vaccine
9.Sanitizer companies right now
10.Students waiting for Putin after Russia developes Coronavirus Vaccine
11.Putin right now
12.Students right now
13.Putin is feeling cool
14.Situation now with coronavirus vaccine
15.Who did this? Trump vs Putin
16.Inside the Russian coronavirus vaccine
17.Masks and sanitizers manufactures right now
18.Russia after a few days
19.Now the game between countries starts
20.Every student right now
21.Putin vs Trump
22.Russia announces worl's first Covid-19 vaccine
23.Students who thoughted hey were done with the exams
24.After a big breakthrough,Vodka is the best
25.Covid vaccine will be the second most appreciated invention by Russia, after vodka of course
26.Russian Vaccine is a shot of vodka
27.Russian Vaccine song
28.Russia corona vaccine creats a lot of side effects
29.When you find out about Russian vaccine
30.Putin is a real gangster
Pomeranian puppies are the most cute dogs ever - 50 pictures to proove that
Let's get fluffy with Bemorepanda! Pomeranians are small, cute dogs, but they carry a personality of a big dog. They are very curious dogs, always in action and interested in everything that happens around them. Often, their favorite place in the house is the window from where they can observe everything that happens in their neighborhood.
They will often bark, even just to announce that someone is passing in front of the house. They love being the center of attention, knowing about these dogs that they can become very petty about the attention they need.
These dogs are perfect for the elderly, retirees, who can dedicate all their time and energy to take care of this dog. They can live happily in homes of any size. They are small enough to live in an apartment and active enough to enjoy a large house.
They need to be walked every day to get rid of excess energy and keep their temperament balanced. They like to run, so they will also need a space where they can do this. Because they are intelligent dogs, they need to keep their minds occupied. For this reason it is recommended to participate in agility training courses.
These dogs are not recommended for families with small children. They are very possessive with their food and can jump to bite a baby who does not understand that he has to respect certain limits. They need a lot of attention and can also show feelings of jealousy against the children occupying the room.
It is not advisable to carry it in your purse or bag all the time. It is very important for the Pomeranian dog to be independent. You'd better let him go on a leash than be carried in his purse. Early socialization will shape this dog's good manners towards the people and animals he meets. There are dogs that bark at anything and it is very difficult to be trained to give up this habit.
Russian Mobile Operator MTS Asks Its Users To Refrain From Sending Coronavirus Memes
Users should refuse to send memes to each other in order for the communication to work properly. Network bandwidth is limited, and in the face of the widespread transition to remote work, the load on them has increased.
MTS, (Mobile TeleSystems) is a mobile network operator in Russia, Armenia and Belarus with over 86,7 million subscribers. As of 2019, MTS had the largest market share of 31% in Russia.
It’s President, Alexei Kornia addressed an open letter to the company's customers, in which he warned about the increased load on the network in the conditions of remote work. He asked users to refrain from sending fun, but voluminous content.
Mr Kornia asked its users to be responsible for consuming content on the network. “This does not mean that you need to refuse to watch movies online or participate in video conferencing as part of remote work. I’m talking about that in the current situation, you can refrain, for example, from sending funny, but heavy videos in messengers to dozens of your contacts. When the number of such videos grows, this creates an optional, but significant burden on the infrastructure of operators, ”he explained.
Kornia recalled that some Internet companies have already come came to the conclusion to automatically reduce the quality of the transmitted video, removing 4K and Full HD quality from the settings. Network bandwidth is a physically limited resource, despite all the efforts of operators to maintain high-quality communication. “Memes and a good mood are important, but now you need to approach responsibly!” He concluded.
As of today, there are 588,083 confirmed cases with coronavirus and over 27,715 deaths. Out of those people who are infected, 95% or 406,594 are in mild condition while 5% (22,807) are in serious or critical condition. In order to reduce the stress of the complete lockdown, there are reports that many users send memes in large volumes to friends in order to boost the mood.
Reported by Bemorepanda
26 details from the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II that you might not have noticed
Like any royal event in the UK, the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II is subject to age-old traditions and royal code. Including the funeral was partially planned by the Queen herself, who, as you know, agreed in advance with civil servants on the scenario of farewell to her. The death of Elizabeth II stunned the whole world and chained millions of people to TV screens and monitors. But, despite the close attention to the funeral of the royal person, many things remained unnoticed by the public or not understood.
How was the funeral of Elizabeth II
We at Bemorepanda want to tell you how the funeral went, showing you some of the details that you most likely didn't notice or missed.
1. Before the start of the state funeral of Queen Elizabeth II, the bell in Westminster Abbey began to ring 96 times - so many times one minute before the funeral began - meaning every year of her life
2. Her coffin was draped with the Royal Standard, a flag representing the sovereign of Britain, the Crown Lands and the British Overseas Territories. The flag is made up of three lions representing England, one lion representing Scotland and a harp representing Ireland.
Usually this flag was flown when the Queen was staying at one of her palaces or when she was on official business in her car or plane.
3. The crown on the coffin of Queen Elizabeth II was the Imperial State Crown, made for the coronation of her father, King George VI, in 1937
4. The crown is made of gold, 2868 diamonds, 17 sapphires, 11 emeralds, 269 pearls and 4 rubies
According to CBS News, the pearl on the crown belonged to Queen Elizabeth I, which has "an incredible connection with the history of Britain."
5. Next to the crown, you can see the scepter and orb of the Sovereign, which symbolize the relationship of Queen Elizabeth II with God and power.
The scepter you see on the coffin of Elizabeth II has been used at every coronation since 1661.
6. A bouquet of flowers on the coffin of the Queen was presented by King Charles III
Among the flowers were garden roses and myrtle grown from Queen Elizabeth II's wedding bouquet, which was presented to her in 1947.
7. Inside the tomb bouquet there is a note from King Charles III
It reads: "In memory of Charles R. with love and devotion." The "R" in Charles's signature means "Rex" ("Rex"), which in Latin means "king, lord, king." This is the traditional signature of the monarch, which dates back to the 12th century.
8. During the funeral procession, the family of Queen Elizabeth II followed her coffin as it moved through Westminster Abbey
Notably, Prince George of Wales and Princess Charlotte of Wales were in attendance along with their parents, William, Prince of Wales and Catherine, Princess of Wales. This makes George and Charlotte the youngest members of the royal family to attend a state funeral in recent memory. Incidentally, neither of them attended Prince Philip's state funeral in April 2021.
9. If you look closely, you can see that Princess Charlotte has a small diamond horseshoe brooch that pays tribute to her great-grandmother's love for horses.
The brooch was presented to Charlotte by Queen Elizabeth II.
10. Catherine, Princess of Wales - Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge Catherine - wore a pearl necklace from the Queen's personal collection to the funeral
Kate also wore the necklace to Prince Philip's funeral.
11. The same pearl necklace worn by Queen Elizabeth II was worn by Princess Diana in 1982 at a state banquet, which was held at Hampton Court Palace.
12. The Bahraini pearl earrings that Kate wore to the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II were a gift to the Queen for her wedding in 1947.
This is not the first time Kate has worn these earrings.
13. Like Kate, Meghan Markle's jewelry at Queen Elizabeth II's funeral is also a big deal.
The diamond and pearl earrings Meghan wore to the funeral were a wedding gift from the Queen in 2018. Markle has worn these jewelry more than once.
14. Instead of a military uniform, Prince Harry wore a formal suit.
Prince Harry has refused public office as a member of the royal family and was therefore not allowed to wear a military uniform to a state funeral.
15. During the state memorial service, several hymns of great importance to Queen Elizabeth II were played.
One of them was Psalm 23, "My Shepherd of the Lord," which was sung at her wedding to Prince Philip in 1947. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip married at Westminster Abbey, where they
One of them was Psalm 23, "My Shepherd of the Lord," which was sung at her wedding to Prince Philip in 1947. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip married at Westminster Abbey, where the funeral service was held.
16. Toward the end of the memorial service, the bagpipes began to play
The Queen's personal piper, Major Paul Burns, played the funeral song "Sleep, Dearie, Sleep".
Almost every morning in the palace, Queen Elizabeth II was woken up by the bagpipes, which began to play at 9:15, giving this moment a special significance. Paul Burns' bagpipe playing is a personal request of Queen Elizabeth II, who was planning her own funeral.
17. As the funeral procession drove past Buckingham Palace, the official residence of Queen Elizabeth II in London, more than 100 Palace employees stood outside and as the queen's hearse passed, some people bowed and curtsied.
18. Near Windsor Castle, while waiting for the arrival of the funeral procession, journalists saw Queen Elizabeth II's favorite corgis, Muick and Sandy
19. Her favorite pony also said goodbye to the queen
20. Following her funeral at Westminster Abbey, Queen Elizabeth II was taken to St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle, where her coffin was placed in the Royal Crypt.
It is the resting place of former British monarchs.
21. In St. George's Chapel, the Lord Chamberlain broke his staff.
The destruction of the wand symbolizes the end of the reign of the monarch and is the last act before the queen's coffin was placed in the Royal Crypt. The staff was buried with her. Also, the breaking of the staff symbolizes the end of the Lord Chamberlain's service to the late monarch.
22. By the way, this was the first time the destruction of the staff was televised.
The last time this tradition of breaking the staff took place at the funeral of King George VI in 1952.
23. Much of the music played during the service at St George's Chapel was composed by Sir William Harris, who was the organist at the chapel where Queen Elizabeth II spent most of her childhood.
24. At the conclusion of the service in St. George's Chapel, the crown, orb and scepter were removed from the coffin of Queen Elizabeth II and placed on the altar. It symbolized the end of her reign
25. The Royal Crypt is not the final resting place of Queen Elizabeth II
After the funeral, the Queen will be moved to the King George VI Memorial Chapel, which she built in honor of her late father in 1962.
Queen Elizabeth II's final resting place will be among her parents, King George VI and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother, her sister Princess Margaret, and her husband Prince Philip, who will also be moved to the Memorial Chapel.
26. In fact, after the coffin of Queen Elizabeth II was lowered into the Royal Crypt, this was the last time her coffin was seen by the public.
IOS 14 Memes: 30 funny pictures to celebrate the upgrade of the popular Apple operating system with humour
iOS 14 was officially released on September 16, 2020 - the next generation operating system for iPhone. In iOS 14, the company has implemented a completely new home screen design with full-fledged widgets, an App Library page, a Picture-in-Picture feature, a redesigned Siri design and many other innovations.
Among the main innovations implemented in iOS 14 is the application menu: now programs do not take up a lot of desktops, but are automatically grouped into folders in a special section of Apple Library. In addition, for the first time for iOS, you can place widgets on desktops - right next to application icons.
Still people have to laugh about something, that's why the internet is full of memes about the new IOS14, Bemorepanda collected top 30 of them.
1.Waiting while updating
3.Android vs IOS14
6.What year is it?
7.New features iOS14
8.Android and the new IOS
11.Calls on iOS14
13.Android users chilling
16.Widgets after 11 years
17.First time an app drawer was introduced
19.Ready for IOS14
20.Is out already
21.iOS users be like:
22.iOS14 gets picture in picture mode
24.Apple introduces widgets
25.Plus one camera
26.Android has all of this
28.The past is down
29.Memes and andoid users
30.Is that all new?
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.