Save the planet, plant a tree.
Greta fits perfect to this GTR 😀
Elon Musk launched a wave of memes after writing on Twitter about Regretamine
Elon Musk tweeted a message about a new drug called "Regretamine", which caused a flurry of memes on the microblogging platform. "A new drug called Regretamin is coming out," the head of Tesla and SpaceX tweeted, adding that its appearance would help calm feelings of regret. “Pop One & All's regrets were gone,” he announced, much to the amazement of his followers, who couldn't decide if the billionaire entrepreneur was joking or not.
Some have wondered if Mr. Musk, the co-founder of Neuralink, a company that makes “interfaces implanted between the brain and the machine,” could actually invent a new drug. Others admitted that they did not fully understand what he was tweeting about, but suggested that it could be a joke.
Some of the Regretamine memes refer to Elon Musk's past report on acceptable tweets. His messages have influenced the markets several times in recent months. Bemorepanda collected some memes.
1.Stocks of regretamine
4.Hop on the train
5.Coming to aid
7.Regrets taking it
8.You will regret
9.A pill form
10.These are the days of regret
11.Will it help?
14.Take the pill
16.Where is the stock?
17.Start ordering regretamine
19.Regrets are gone
Greta Thunberg is an environmental activist from Sweden who, at just 16 years old, managed to start a real international movement on climate change.
The teenager gave an emotional speech at the UN summit on September 23, criticizing the attitude of world leaders regarding the danger posed by climate change.
The girl's message was harsh, and the subsequent reactions were diverse. Some said they were moved by Greta's words, while others saw in her only a child who does not know what she is talking about.
Greta Thunberg has become a real world phenomenon. On September 20, the teenager led the largest climate protest in history, in which she and the other participants demanded that world leaders begin to act.
2.Make America great again
5.Whatever it takes
7.Pier of sailing
23.Keep it calm
35.Is it plastic?
39.She is Greta
40.How Dare You
Greta Thunberg is a schoolgirl from Sweden who gained wide popularity in 2019. Someone treats her activities with respect, and someone believes that an active civic position deprived her of her childhood. There are lively discussions about Greta on the Web.
Facts about Greta Thunberg
Greta is an environmental activist who advocates for increased environmental protection measures.
Bibliography and Personal life
1. Greta Thunberg was born on January 3, 2003 in Stockholm, Sweden. She grew up in the family of actor Svante Thunberg and his wife Malena Ernman, who works as an opera singer.
2. Greta first heard about climate change at the age of 8. At the same time, she seriously thought about why society does not make any efforts to correct the situation. The girl was so imbued with this problem that by the age of 11 she fell into depression.
3. As a result, Thunberg stopped eating and communicating with relatives and friends. Concerned parents took their daughter to the hospital, where she was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, which is a mental disorder that is accompanied by the desire for obsessive rituals and selective speech.
4. It is curious that Greta was not frightened by this syndrome. Instead, she found many positive features in him. For 2 years, she persuaded her father and mother to change their lifestyle to reduce their carbon footprint and overall impact on nature.
5. This led to the fact that the Thunberg family began to eat plant foods, adhering to veganism, and also stopped using air transport services.
6. At the age of 11, she was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a developmental disorder characterized by problems in social interaction. Greta also suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder and selective mutism.
7. The second is characterized as the inability of the individual to speak out at the moment when it is expected of her. Greta herself believes that these features allow her to speak only at the most necessary moments. The girl got acquainted with the concept of climate change and ecological catastrophe at the age of 8, at the same time she came to the conclusion that inaction in this regard is unacceptable.
8. Greta does not eat animal food and managed to convince the entire family to switch to a vegan diet. In addition, Thunberg refused to wear genuine leather and fur. She is not the only child in the family, she has a sister named Biata who shares her beliefs.
Read here 20 inspirational quotes from Greta Thunberg about climate change
9. Greta Thunberg loves to read and writes books. She became the author of the collection "Scenes from the Heart", on the pages of which she described many episodes from her own biography.
10. Greta has an Instagram account with tens of millions of followers. On her page, she still continues to promote environmental issues, inspiring others to follow her example.
11. At home, the young eco-activist has two dogs, Moses and Roxy.
12. Greta has visited many countries, but refuses to fly. She spent two weeks sailing on the yacht Malizia to get to New York (USA) for the UN climate change summit.
13. Greta began active social work in the summer of 2018. She led the first solo strike in front of the parliament building in Stockholm. Later, other students began to join her. For the sake of these pickets, teenagers skipped classes at school.
14. In the winter of 2018, she met with the Secretary General of the United Nations, he approved the strikes.
15. There, she distinguished herself by getting to her destination by train, as planes cause great harm to the environment. The mother of Greta Malena also refused air travel for the same reason.
16. Soon she was invited to a conference of the European Socio-Economic Committee. She then met with representatives of the European Parliament in Strasbourg. Spring 2019 she met with Pope Francis, he expressed his approval to her and urged her to continue to fight.
17. Greta managed to get acquainted with other significant public and political figures. Among them are former US President Barack Obama, Arnold Schwarzenegger, British Environment Minister Michael Gove.
18. Thunberg's speech at the UN climate summit in September 2019 attracted a lot of attention. Her speech lasted about 4 minutes and contained emotional accusations of inaction and ignoring global climate change. Greta believes that world leaders are not only turning a blind eye to what is happening, but also refusing to clearly articulate the problem.
19. By the age of 17, the girl had already earned several awards: she received the title of Ambassador of Conscience from the international non-governmental organization Amnesty International; received the "Freedom Award", planned to direct the funds to the situation with the improvement of the climate in the world; a genus of featherwing beetles of the genus Nelloptodes was named in her honor.
20. Greta was also named one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2019 by Time magazine. The same publication recognized her as the person of the year.
21. In 2020, Thunberg was re-nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. In the same year, a new species of snail, Craspedotropis gretathunbergae, and a new species of spider, Thunberga greta, were named after her. At the same time, she was awarded the Human Act Award.
22. The young eco-activist staged her first climate strike at the walls of the Swedish Parliament in August 2018. The girl was inspired by a school protest in Florida (USA) against US gun laws.
23. On September 20, 2019, the girl led the largest climate strike in history, which was attended by about 4 million people in 161 countries around the world.
Attitude in society
24. There is no unambiguous attitude towards Greta's activities in the world. Some people treat her with respect, while others make fun of her. Some people believe that there is reason to believe that Greta is a commercial project, behind which there are interested parties. In their opinion, the girl does not voice her own thoughts, but only reads speeches prepared in advance by someone, because all the girl’s speeches are of a pronounced emotional nature.
25. The girl often skips school and has not yet entered the university. Her father does not like that her daughter does not attend classes regularly, but he emphasizes that he accepts her choice. In his native country, Thunberg's activities are also criticized by some political figures. Its supporters say that criticism is not constructive, but in fact is personal aggressive attacks.
26. Greta's determination and courage inspired schoolchildren all over the world to participate in student actions. Over 20,000 students held rallies in hundreds of localities. In 2018, she spoke at the UN climate change conference.
27. In her bold speech, Thunberg criticized the world's rulers for their inaction on climate issues. At the same time, she attended many international forums, where she continued to call on the public to act.
28. In early 2019, Greta spoke at the World Economic Forum, as well as at a conference of the European Economic and Social Committee. In the same year, protests were held in various cities, in which over 1 million people participated!
29. An interesting fact is that Greta's phrase - "How dare you", uttered at the UN summit on climate change, received wide publicity in the media and the Internet space. In the following months of her biography, she visited many different countries of the world, meeting with presidents and other dignitaries.
30. Thunberg is deeply concerned about global warming, which has been gaining momentum in recent years. In her speeches, she openly accuses world leaders of inactivity and venality. In one of the speeches, she said that when we talk about the future, they (the politicians) talk about their present.