2022 NBA All-Star Game: The most interesting 50 facts and information about this year game that you need to know
The 2022 NBA All-Star Game will be an exhibition game on February 20, 2022. This will be the 71st tournament. The game will be hosted by the Cleveland Cavaliers at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. This will be the third time an All-Star Game has taken place in the Cleveland area, last played there in 1997, when the arena was known as the Gund Arena, and in 1981 at the Richfield Coliseum.
The National Basketball Association All-Star Game is a feature basketball game held every February by the National Basketball Association (NBA) and features 24 of the league's all-star players. This is the popular NBA All-Star Weekend, a three-day event that runs from Friday to Sunday. The All-Star Game was first held at the Boston Garden on March 2, 1951.
The starting lineup for each squad is chosen by a combination of fans, the player and the media vote while the head coaches select substitutes, seven players from their respective conferences, so each side has a roster of 12 people. Coaches are not allowed to vote for their players. If the selected player is unable to participate due to injury, the NBA Commissioner will select a substitute.
Starting in 2018, the leading attendees of each conference are appointed by the team captains and can choose from the Star Match pool to form their teams independently of the conference. LeBron James and Stephen Curry became the first players to select teams in the new format, picking players for the 2018 NBA All-Star Game in a non-televised draft on January 25. Probably due to fan interest in the draft process, 2019 All-Star captains James and Giannis Antetokunmpo presented their teams live on TNT. Teams also play for the charity of their choice to keep the games competitive.
The head coach of the team with the best performers at each conference is selected to lead the corresponding conference in the All-Star Game with no consecutive appearances. Known as the "Riley Rule," it was created after the ever-successful Los Angeles Lakers head coach Pat Riley was awarded the right to coach the Western Conference team eight times in nine seasons between 1982 and 1990.
Bemorepanda prepared some interesting facts.
1. In 2022, the NBA All-Star Game will be held in Cleveland, according to the official website of the National Basketball Association. The meeting is scheduled for February 20.
2. The last time the All-Star Game was held in Cleveland was in 1997. The best players of the association this season will fight in Charlotte, Chicago will host the game in 2020, in 2021 - Indianapolis.
3. Last season, the All-Star Game was held in Los Angeles - LeBron James' team (representative of the Eastern Conference) played against Stephen Curry's (Western Conference), the former won with a score of 148: 145. For the first time in history, the teams were not divided according to the principle of conferences. The most productive player of the meeting was LeBron himself, who brought his team 29 points.
4. The NBA announced that starting December 25, fans will be able to choose who they would like to see at the 2022 All-Star Game. You can vote through the NBA App, on the official website NBA.com/vote or on Twitter (for this you need to put a hashtag consisting of the player's first and last name, like #FirstNameLastName, as well as add #NBAAllStar, each tweet can include only one player).
5. Voting will be open until January 22, 2022. Interim results will be summed up three times: January 6, January 13 and January 20.
6. Every day from December 25 to January 22, fans can vote for 10 different players.
7. During the five days of voting (December 25, January 7, January 13, January 17 and January 20), each fan choice will count as two.
8. According to the current rules, 50% of the choice of players will depend on the votes of the fans, and another 25% will depend on the votes of the players and journalists.
9. The average annual salary of a cheerleader at NBA is $ 56,000
10. Air Jordans were banned in the NBA, but Michael Jordan always wore them as Nike was willing to pay a fine for every game.
11. 7ft American (masculine) has a 17% chance of playing in the NBA
12. Over the next 5 years after the end of their careers, 60% of ex-NBA players go bankrupt
13. Tim Duncan stayed in college for 4 years instead of going to the NBA straight out of high school because his mom (in his last days) made him promise to graduate with a degree.
14. Tim Duncan at the age of 9 was considered the best swimmer in the States in the 400 meters freestyle. Duncan's swimming career ended with Hurricane Hugo, which destroyed the local pool, where Tim trained for the US swimming team at the 1992 Olympic Games. The deadly fear of sharks prevented him from swimming in the ocean. Eventually, he started to keep fit in the basketball hall.
15. George Hill didn't play professional basketball until he was 14. Instead, he was addicted to soccer.
16. Randy Foy grew up under the supervision of his grandmothers, Betty Foyer and Ruth Martin. His father died on a motorcycle when Randy was 3, and his mother, who gave birth to him at the age of 14, left home 3 years after his father's death.
17. Vince Carter was the main drummer in the band when he was in high school. He was even offered a scholarship to the music department at Bethune-Cookman University.
18. There have only been 4 quadruple doubles in NBA history and not a single quintuple double (double digits in all 5 statistics). However, the quantum double was recorded twice in the girls' school games.
19. Randy Foy: Problematic Guard Nuggets diagnosed with organ transposition. This is a very rare congenital condition in which the main internal organs are mirrored compared to their normal position: the apex of the heart is facing to the right (the heart is on the right side), the liver is on the left, and the stomach is on the right.
20. Over the years of his NBA career, Shaquille O'Neal has scored 28,596 points. But only once, in the 1995-96 season, he was accurate with a three-point throw, and in total O'Neill made only 22 attempts from long distance.
21. Basketball was invented by physical education teacher James Naismith. It happened in 1891 in Springfield, Massachusetts. To dilute the boring classes of his students with gymnastic apparatus, Naismith was forced to come up with a new game, which ultimately had a huge impact on the development of world culture.
22. Now it's hard to believe, but originally basketball was played with a soccer ball. Instead of the baskets we were used to, baskets from peaches were used, and the referees had to remove balls from them after each point scored. Mesh baskets appeared only in 1900. At the same time, basketball backboards were invented, which protected the ball and the basket from interactions with spectators.
23. Dribbling was originally prohibited in basketball. Instead, each player had to shoot into the basket from the point where he caught the ball. It was only in 1897 that the Yale University team used dribbling for the first time as ball promotion. This element took root in the game and after 4 years was fixed in the rules.
24. Initially, basketball did not have clear rules for the number of people on each team. Naismith wanted the game to be fairly free, and anyone could participate. For a while, the default total number of players was 18. Subsequently, basketball came to our usual 5x5 format, and then revolutionized in 3x3.
25. One of the most spectacular elements of slam dunk play was officially banned before the 1967-1968 season. This limitation lasted until the 1976-1977 season. We think this was one of the most boring decades in the history of the game.
26. Imagine that before 1910 pushing, holding, tripping, hitting an opponent was not considered fouls. It was in that year that this madness ended with the introduction of the rule to disqualify a player for 4 fouls. The number of fouls increased to 5 in 1946, and the figure was 6 the following year.
27. Basketball referees had to not only monitor the process of the game, but also constantly monitor the time, so the referees always had a watch with them. Only the total time was counted, 24 seconds for the attack were not yet available. This innovation came to basketball in 1954 to add dynamics to the game.
28. Many people know that student basketball in the United States is hugely popular with the audience, but it reached its peak in 1979, when Michigan and Indiana colleges played against each other in the season finale. And that match is still one of the most popular student basketball games in history. The interest in the match was caused, first of all, by the duel of the then very young Magic Johnson (Michigan) and Larry Bird (Indiana). Subsequently, it is this confrontation of players that will become the main one in the NBA of the 80s and will bring the league to a completely new level of popularity.
29. The indispensable modern element of basketball, the three-point throw, appeared in the game only in 1961. Prior to that, all throws were estimated at 2 points, and free throws - at 1 point. Naturally, the game layout was also completely different. For the first time, three-point shots were introduced in the games of the Eastern Professional Basketball League, and since 1968, long-range volleys of basketball players have been officially enshrined in the NBA rules.
30. The iconic Air Jordan 1 hasn't always been popular. This model was disliked by the NBA leadership in the mid-80s, when His Air Michael Jordan replaced the conventional white sneakers with a model in red and black colors. The league did not like this turn of events, and Jordan had to pay a fine of $ 5,000 for each access to the parquet in sneakers "not according to the regulations". It is worth noting that Michael himself did not pay a cent, because all the fines that caused a huge stir among the public and were a kind of advertising for the sneakers themselves were paid by Nike.
31. The indispensable modern element of basketball, the three-point throw, appeared in the game only in 1961. Prior to that, all throws were estimated at 2 points, and free throws - at 1 point. Naturally, the game layout was also completely different. For the first time, three-point shots were introduced in the games of the Eastern Professional Basketball League, and since 1968, long-range volleys of basketball players have been officially enshrined in the NBA rules.
32. The iconic Air Jordan 1 hasn't always been popular. Especially this model was disliked by the NBA leadership in the mid-80s, when His Air Michael Jordan replaced the conventional white sneakers with a model in red and black colors. The league did not like this turn of events, and Jordan had to pay a fine of $ 5,000 for each access to the parquet in sneakers "not according to the regulations". It is worth noting that Michael himself did not pay a cent, because all the fines that caused a huge stir among the public and were a kind of advertising for the sneakers themselves were paid by Nike.
33. James Harden became the 9th player in league history to score over 2000 3-point goals in his career; became the 2nd player in history to score over 300 3-points in a season; became the leader of all time in the number of triple-doubles with 50+ points.
34. In the match against Sacramento, Yusuf Nurkich scored 24 points, and also made 23 rebounds, 7 assists, 5 steals and 5 blocks, thus becoming the 12th player in NBA history to collect five-by-five, and the first who managed to do so. with 20+ points and 20+ rebounds.
35. In the match against the Chicago Bulls, Clay Thompson set a new NBA record with 14 3-points.
36. In the second game of the series against the Cleveland Cavaliers, Stephen Curry converted 9 shots from behind the arc, thereby setting a new NBA record for the most 3-point in final matches.
37. Russell Westbrook made his 100th triple-double of his career, becoming the 4th player in history to break the bar. Only Oscar Robertson (181), Magic Johnson (138) and Jason Kidd (107) are ahead of Westbrook.
38. With 60 points against Orlando, plus 10 rebounds and 11 assists, James Harden became the first player in NBA history to score a 60+ triple-double.
39. Achilles gaped DeMarcus Cousins finished the season ahead of schedule with 25.2 points, 12.9 rebounds and 5.4 assists, becoming only the sixth player in history to average at least 25 points in the regular season, as well as 12+ rebounds and 5+ assists. Previously, only Elgin Baylor, Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Charles Barkley demonstrated such statistics.
40. LeBron James became the seventh and youngest player in history to score 30,000 points in his career. The Cleveland forward crossed that mark at 33 years and 24 days, breaking Kobe Bryant's record of 34 years 104 days.
41. Malcolm Brogdon is the only Rookie of the Year in NBA history who has never been voted Rookie of the Month.
42. In the match against the Denver Nuggets, Mark Gasol gave his partners 14 assists, becoming only the second center since 1986 to whom this mark was submitted. In 2014, Joaquim Noah also assisted his team-mates 14 times.
43. DeMarcus Cousins is the first player in NBA history to have a 30-10-5-2-2 lineup spanning more than 5 games. After the first 8 games of the season, the Pelicans center averaged 30.1 points, as well as 13.0 rebounds, 5.9 assists, 2.1 steals and 2.3 blocks.
44. Ben Simmons is the first rookie since Oscar Robertson to average 15+ points in his first three career matches, as well as 10+ rebounds and 5+ assists (15.7, 10.3, 6.0).
45. Russell Westbrook became the first MVP since 1976 with fewer than 50 wins in a season (47-35).
46. In the final streak, Kevin Durant attacked the ring with 56% field goal, 47% 3-point and 93% free throws, making him only the fourth player in history with a 50-40-90 selling line in the NBA Finals. Previously, such an achievement was obeyed only by Magic Johnson in 1987 (only 2 attempts from behind the arc), Penny Hardaway in 1995 and Chauncey Billups in 2004. Durant is the only one in the company who scored more than 30 points on average.
47. The Golden State Warriors became champions with the best win / loss rate in history - 16-1 (94.1%). Previously the Lakers' best result in the 2001 playoffs was 15-1 (93.7%). For the modern playoff system (all rounds up to 4 wins), the best result so far was 16-4 (80%) of the San Antonio Spurs in 2007.
48. Isaiah Thomas became the 22nd in history and the lowest (175cm) player to score 50+ points in the playoffs (53 points in the 2nd game of the series against the Wizards). Previously, the shortest player with such a performance was Allen Iverson (183cm).
49. Russell Westbrook became the first player in NBA history to score a 50-point triple-double in the playoffs (51 + 10 + 13 in the second game of the series against the Houston Rockets).
50. At the All-Star Game in New Orleans, Anthony Davis scored 52 points, breaking the record for the event. The previous record was held by Wilt Chamberlain (42 points).
Hold Prepared with API-571 Exam Questions and Obtain Results
Successful preparation for the Corrosion and Materials Professional certification demands access to trustworthy sources, and API 571 PDF dumps provide a exceptional and effective resolution. These premium study supplies can elevate your Corrosion and Materials Professional certification preparation to new and advanced approaches. Opting for API-571 exam dumps positions you for achievement in your initially try, absolutely free from uncertainties and hindrances. These resources, available at a budget-friendly cost, are tailored to equip you together with the understanding and tools required to reach your targets. Achieve the highest score with all the help of API 571 pdf questions and answers, all at an affordable cost. Setting specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound objectives is crucial to staying on track and focused on your ambitions. Aligning your efforts with these objectives empowers you to create informed choices and select the excellent API-571 pdf exam dumps, all at a very reasonable value.
Reliable API API-571 Exam Dumps are Essential to Attaining Your Objectives
These resources play a pivotal part in bringing accomplishment inside attain. The establishment of precise deadlines for the preparation guarantees that your targets are met, and with the assistance of API API-571 questions and answers of PDFDumps, you can swiftly achieve these objectives. Perfectly suited for Corrosion and Materials Professional test preparation, the API API-571 practice questions empower you to aim for an outstanding score. Boost your abilities and attain remarkable outcomes with all the assistance of top-quality API-571 braindumps. Dependable and substantive API API-571 exam dumps are essential to attaining your objectives, and you'll locate them here. Make use of on-line engines to refine your abilities and achieve beneficial insights from experts, generating your practice sessions very effective. Common practice, guided by specialist assistance found in API-571 dumps questions, enhances your comprehension and proficiency.
Click here to get best API-571 dumps with up to 20% discount: https://www.pdfdumps.in/API-571-exam-questions.html
Our help group is 24/7, and These Solutions Come At No Added Expense
Consistency is important to achieving mastery in any certification field, so opt for the top API-571 exam dumps for continuous improvement. The API 571 dumps are an invaluable resource for exam preparation, enabling you to anticipate the certification process. In addition they allow you to find out from your mistakes and make important improvements. All through this journey, sustain motivation, a optimistic mindset, in addition to a clear remembrance of your initial motivation for embarking on this endeavor. In addition, our top-tier API-571 PDF questions and answers and gives round-the-clock availability. You can engage with our help group 24/7, and this service comes at no additional price. Together with the support of API API-571 exam guide, you can confidently aim to get a 100% success price.
Aftermath of worst floods in China 2021. This is exit of a tunnel where thousands of people were trapped due to no information regarding severity of situation.
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
Certification Dump: Get Certified with Confidence - Our Certification Dumps Guarantee Your Success!"
Get Your Required Exam Dumps Now!
Certification dumps are collections of questions and answers used
to prepare for a certification exam. They are often provided by third-party
companies that specialize in exam preparation. Certification dumps are a
valuable resource for anyone looking to prepare for a certification exam, as
they provide an in-depth overview of the topics and concepts covered on the
exam. Additionally, they are often updated with new and relevant information to
ensure that the material is as fresh and up-to-date as possible. Certification
dumps can save time and money by providing a comprehensive and convenient way
to prepare for a certification exam
Are you planning to take a certification exam but feeling
overwhelmed by the vast amount of information you need to study? Don't worry,
certification dumps can be your ultimate time-saving solution! In this blog
post, we will discuss the benefits of utilizing certification dumps and how
they can enhance your exam preparation.
Certification dumps are sets of exam questions and answers that
are collected from previous test-takers. These dumps are meant to simulate the
actual exam environment and assist candidates in understanding the pattern and
format of the test. They cover all the topics and concepts that are essential
for the examination, making it easier for you to identify the areas where you
need to focus your studies.
1. Time efficiency: The preparation process for certification
exams can be time-consuming, as you need to go through numerous study materials
and practice tests. Certification dumps provide you with a shortcut by
condensing the relevant information into one convenient resource. You can
quickly review and practice the exam questions, saving valuable time for other
aspects of your preparation.
2. Real exam simulation: Using dumps helps you get familiar with
the actual exam environment. By practicing with these dumps, you become
accustomed to the exam structure, time limits, and question types. This
simulation experience reduces test anxiety and
Hold Prepared with PSD-I Exam Questions and Achieve Achievement
Efficient preparation for the Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) certification demands access to trustworthy resources, and PSD I PDF dumps provide a special and efficient answer. These premium study supplies can elevate your Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) certification preparation to new and sophisticated strategies. Opting for PSD-I exam dumps positions you for success in your very first try, free from uncertainties and hindrances. These resources, readily available at a budget-friendly cost, are tailored to equip you using the know-how and tools needed to attain your ambitions. Attain the highest score with the aid of PSD I pdf questions and answers, all at an reasonably priced price. Setting specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound objectives is crucial to staying on track and focused in your objectives. Aligning your efforts with these objectives empowers you to make informed choices and pick the exceptional PSD-I pdf exam dumps, all at a very affordable price.
Trusted Scrum PSD-I Exam Dumps are Essential to Attaining Your Objectives
These sources play a pivotal part in bringing good results inside attain. The establishment of specific deadlines for the preparation guarantees that your targets are met, and using the help of Scrum PSD-I questions and answers of PDFDumps, you can swiftly obtain those objectives. Perfectly suited for Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) test preparation, the Scrum PSD-I practice questions empower you to aim for an outstanding score. Improve your skills and attain remarkable results using the help of top-quality PSD-I braindumps. Reputable and substantive Scrum PSD-I exam dumps are crucial to attaining your objectives, and you'll find them right here. Utilize on-line engines to refine your skills and obtain worthwhile insights from experts, creating your practice sessions hugely helpful. Common practice, guided by expert guidance located in PSD-I dumps questions, enhances your comprehension and proficiency.
Click here to get best PSD-I dumps with up to 20% discount: https://www.pdfdumps.in/PSD-I-exam-questions.html
Our support team is 24/7, and These Services Come At No Extra Price
Consistency is crucial to achieving mastery in any certification field, so go for the best PSD-I exam dumps for continuous improvement. The PSD I dumps are an invaluable resource for exam preparation, enabling you to anticipate the certification procedure. In addition they allow you to study from your errors and make needed improvements. All through this journey, maintain motivation, a good mindset, along with a clear remembrance of one's initial motivation for embarking on this endeavor. In addition, our top-tier PSD-I PDF questions and answers and offers round-the-clock availability. You may engage with our support team 24/7, and this service comes at no more price. Together with the help of Scrum PSD-I exam guide, you are able to confidently aim for any 100% success price.