Life is somewhat similar to a video game, in it you also need to earn "points" for pumping, improve your health and get as much experience as possible. Who would have thought, but in life there are also cheat codes that can significantly improve life, only here you don't need to enter anything, but just change your behavior a little. Reddit user SunZuu asked people to share the cheat codes they discovered in a game called life. Bemorepanda has collected and prepared for you 20 curious life hacks to improve your life, and all of them are waiting for you further.
"You become the people who surround you"
“You don't always have to explain yourself. If you cannot do something, then in 9 out of 10 cases you can simply say “unfortunately, I could not do it”, “this time it didn’t work”, etc. There is no need to talk about why you failed, or come up with reasons and list them. Excessive explanations end up looking more suspicious than just clarity and brevity. "
"If you have a promo code for an online store, for example," 10 percent off ", then try to enter higher values in the promo code, for example," 20 percent off ", often there are such too"
“When someone says things that you already know, you say“ you’re right, ”instead of“ I know. ” It will make them feel better, but you will still show everyone how smart you are. "
“Lack and overfulfillment. Say you will do less and then do more and everyone will be impressed (great at work) "
“If you admit you were wrong and change your mind, people will respect and appreciate you more. Unfortunately, this requires the progloti_svoe.ego patch to be installed. "
“Just be nice, especially with people in the service industry. Your job, your face-to-face communication, even your support calls will be 100% easier if you are just being polite to people and admit they are probably just trying to do their job. "
“Several times in my life, I dumbly phoned companies to confirm the time of the interview. Before my call, I was not supposed to have any interviews, but because of their confusion and inability to even find my resume, I managed to get interviews about 4 times out of 5. I was hired twice ”
“Kindness helps everywhere. I get free shit just for being friendly. And no, it's not because I'm a nice girl. Because I'm not like that. I am a fat, balding man. People always answer good for good. I became friends with the nastiest and most annoying person in our office. In my cafeteria, I am treated in a special way because I treat the staff like a human. I even avoided being paid once because I asked politely. Please. It costs little, but it brings a lot "
“Set your phone to“ do not disturb ”to turn on from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. You will sleep much better without constant message notifications, emails. mail and games. If you have people with whom you want to be in touch (family / girl / boyfriend), then you can make a special list, and you will receive calls / messages only from them "
“When my daughter was little she believed that plasters cured diseases. One day she had a stomach ache, so I put a patch on her stomach and she felt better. The power of a placebo! "
"Once you unlock the 'don't give a damn what other people think' feature, you actually double your mana indefinitely."
“Wait when someone asks you a question or when someone tells you something in a group conversation. Don't start answering right away as soon as they stop talking, because they may not have finished yet. If you allow time to finish the question, most people will answer your question as well. Listening to this is also very important. "
“Fake self-confidence leads to real self-confidence. I like the phrase "pretend until it's real". It's incredible how confidence affects success, no matter what you do. "
“In college, I had a professor who, while giving a lecture, suddenly gave out a very loud bunch. Without interruption, he turned his head, as if talking to someone behind him, and said "gesundheit" (translated from German "bless you") and continued the lecture , as if nothing had happened. It instantly lifted any potential awkwardness and embarrassment. I have vowed to use this same strategy if the same thing ever happens to me in front of a large crowd of people. "
“Smiling is fucking magic. You can hear a smile on the phone (much less see it on your face). People often respond with a smile to a smile, which spreads the positive. Smiling can really make you happier. Make a fake smile until it becomes real. A smile and self-confidence open any doors "
Life experience is a gain. Each of us has our own household tricks that make life easier for us, making it more comfortable and enjoyable. That is why it is useful to have a baggage of worldly knowledge behind you. You can, of course, come to the realization of many things through trial and error, but why, when there is an opportunity to draw ready-made experience in the form of life hacks from people who are happy to share it! Moreover, these tips are so simple and understandable that you just want to exclaim: why didn’t I think of this myself?!
Simple tips and life hacks — from cooking to psychological tricks.
Fortunately, the Internet is such a place where you can find a lot of useful things. We at Bemorepanda have collected life hacks that Internet users have told about and which you may find useful. We are sure that at least something you will take on board.
So, here are these simple yet valuable tips.
1. “First of all, when moving to a new home, equip your bedroom so that after all the hassle you can fall into bed. There is nothing worse, barely standing on your feet from fatigue, to make a bed before you lie down in it. – VLC31 / Reddit
2. “The mask on the face should cover not only the mouth, but also the nose. Otherwise, there will be zero sense from it. — kytheon/reddit
3. "It's better to exercise every day for 5 minutes than not to do it at all." — 0x0ddba11 / Reddit
4. "Read reviews with 3 and 4 stars to get the most reliable information about products on marketplaces." — Raspburyberet / Reddit
5. "If you want to wear white/light colored clothes, your underwear should match your skin tone, not be white." — SoupPoops / Reddit
6. "Identify and, if possible, eliminate toxic people from your life." — DinosAteSherbert / Reddit
7. “If you need help, don't be afraid to ask for it. It's a strength, not a weakness." – IntelligentTune5497 / Reddit
8. "Don't buy things you can't afford." — luongolet20goalsin / Reddit
9. “If you want to piss someone off even more, tell them, “Calm down!” — notreallysrs/Reddit
10. “If you have a free moment or play video games on your computer at home, take a few minutes to just pet your dog/cat. A phrase that I heard somewhere sunk into my soul: "Pets are just a part of your life, but you are your pet's whole life." — Amanda30697 / Reddit
11. “If you have trouble choosing, flip a coin. While you are waiting for what comes up, your mind automatically starts wanting what it wants. Then you can easily choose." — riathekid / Reddit
12. “Every time someone in your family or friends mentions something they like/need, write it down on your phone/notebook. In the end, you will have a list for all your friends and family to help you choose a gift for them.” - Rambo_number_5 /Reddit
13. “Sometimes changing your pillowcase every day helps with acne.” — reddit.com
14. “Get in the habit, if you go somewhere in your apartment, to take some of the things that you can put away along the way. For example, put your coffee cup in the sink on your way to the bathroom.” — ikedaman/reddit
15. “Sometimes it’s easier to agree with people so that they finally shut up.” — JamyDemoIcan/Reddit
16. “Air fryers make any leftover food taste delicious.” — reddit.com
17. “If you screwed up, admit it. In most situations, admitting you're wrong and taking responsibility is a lot easier than trying to blame someone or come up with an excuse." — pdxblazer/reddit
18. “If you accidentally turn on Caps Lock, instead of deleting it and starting over, you can highlight the capital letters and press Shift and F3 to switch them back to lowercase.” — reddit.com
19. "Tell the people you love that you love them often." — Rab1227 / Reddit
20. “Buy a pack of bagels. Cut them all in half (as you normally would before tossing them in the toaster). Put them back in the packaging / plastic bag / whatever and put them in the freezer. The result is a pre-cut bagel that you were going to toast anyway, + no chance of mold and waste.” — terrarisa/reddit
21. “Shower before bed, not when you wake up. This will keep your sheets clean and won't become a cesspool for bacteria." — Petabread / Reddit
22. “When you need to sauté onions and garlic, don't put the garlic in the pan until the onions are almost translucent. Garlic cooks much faster than onions; if you add them at the same time, the taste will be ruined because the garlic will burn. It takes literally 30 seconds to cook minced garlic.” — Razwog / Reddit
23. “Get in the habit of doing hip and chest stretches if you have a sedentary job. This is especially true for people suffering from constant lower back pain due to the fact that they slouch at the table. — reddit.com
24. “If you ever fall overboard into the sea and happen to be seen, don't try to swim to safety. The more you try to swim, the less likely you are to survive. Just try to stay afloat and conserve energy (and body heat) while the rescue team does what is required of them. Unless you're in very cold waters, it's best to always stay afloat without trying to swim anywhere. This advice is based on my own 12 years experience sailing merchant ships.” RoamerRealm / Reddit
25. "Don't discuss politics at work." — kaushrah / Reddit
26. “If you can’t line a baking sheet with baking paper, first wrinkle it up and then unfold it. It will be easier to put it down." — Rade/Reddit
27. “If you have a cold pizza, put it in a pan with a little oil and cover with foil, this is ideal for reheating the pizza.” — TTVBlitz_f4kegod / Reddit
28. “When you cook, clean up as you go! It has made a huge difference in my experience in the kitchen!” — d_frost / Reddit
29. “No matter how good a person you are, at some point you will become a bad person for someone. You can't please everyone, and you shouldn't. Just be a good person and make friends with people you have something to respect and look up to." — cheesypoofs_1776 / Reddit
30. “In a lot of tough situations — like asking someone out on a date or standing up for yourself — you only need to muster up the courage for just a few seconds to get it over with.” — Zuverally / Reddit
31. “Don't use an alarm when you wake up in the morning, just set your phone to vibrate. You won't feel so overwhelmed when you wake up. In any case, this has worked for me for many years. — 90smovies / Reddit
32. “If you have a complaint about poor service or something like that, you will get much more if you are polite to the manager, and not aggressive. I just had this happen at the hotel we were staying at. I politely explained the issues with the room and asked for a discount and they cut me off half the room rate which was about $70!” JLAbraham / Reddit
33. “If honey has hardened, it does not mean that it has gone bad. It just crystallized and can become liquid again with a little heat." — cbreeze2121 / Reddit
34. “If you are outside in extreme heat and you feel weak or as if you are about to pass out, take cold water or pieces of ice and rub your forearms. You will feel the effect immediately: the dizziness will disappear and your core temperature will stabilize.” — EnderOfHope/Reddit
35. “If you can't open a jar or container, place the lid under hot water for 30 seconds. Dry it to ensure a tight grip, then open it. There has never been a time when it didn't work." — zanoske00 / Reddit
36. “Brush your teeth more thoroughly before bed after you have finished eating and drinking.
Morning brushing is also important, but more for fresh breath, and brushing in the evening will prevent bacterial growth and damage to teeth and gums.” — graycat3700 / Reddit
37. “Whenever you have an appointment at a certain time, try to leave early. It's better to be there 15 minutes early than to keep yourself waiting. People respect punctuality." – androidis4lyf / Reddit
38. "Life is not a rehearsal." — Raspburyberet / Reddit
39. “Find a hobby and get involved in it, it can lead to new friends. How to search? Try something new and don't be afraid to look inept. Believe me, you will find many more people who are ready to help you than those who will laugh at you. — DinosAteSherbert / Reddit
40. "When you're studying, use mind maps, color coding, and reread your notes before bed the night before the test." — licina181 / Reddit
41. “If you want to park your car but don’t know where to do it and want to avoid theft, park your car near banks or ATMs.” — Sulochanap / Reddit
42. “In order not to forget where you put something, say out loud: “I put a screwdriver next to the microwave” or something like that. Then you'll remember where to get it." — reddit.com
43. “Good manners and common courtesy will always work in your favor and will become the norm with a little practice. Just say 'hello', 'please' and 'thank you' with a genuine smile." — reddit.com
44. “If you bring something to someone’s house that you don’t want to forget, put your keys with it (if you can trust the people who are there, of course). Also, get a Tile or similar Bluetooth device so you never lose your keys or phone again." — Torrence Mightingale / Reddit
45. “Change the oil in your car regularly. Do it in a timely manner. This will help her last longer." — centaur_unicorn23 / Reddit
46. “In a pinch, the seat belt in your car can be used as a bottle opener.” ForceSensitiveKitten/Reddit
47. “If you have acne on your back, after you wash the conditioner out of your hair, fix it on your head. The last thing you should do in the shower is wash your body. This will remove any leftover conditioner or shampoo that may have been left on it. Otherwise, they may cause skin irritation." — Mimosa Madness / Reddit
48. “WD40 removes almost any adhesive residue. This will help if you can't remove the sticker, or if a white streak is left after peeling it off. — EImoMan / Reddit
49. “Drink some water and have a snack. Seriously, it's shocking how few adults know about how blood sugar affects mood." — dracarys_dude / Reddit
50. “When you are in a group of people and they start laughing, watch who is looking at each other. People look at the people they feel closest to when they laugh." — LexiPietenpol / Reddit
51. “The easiest way to remove blood stains is to use a bar of laundry soap and wash by hand. Works better than laundry detergent." — Rie Marxelinne / Reddit
52. “Rinse the rice before you cook it! It may seem obvious to some, but rinsing really improves its palatability noticeably.” — izzadorr / Reddit
53. “Never talk to the police in case of any serious legal problems. Always ask a lawyer. It's amazing how many people don't actually know this." — Danilo24k / Reddit
54. “Take a shower or bath before shaving, especially if you have coarse hair. Moisturize your skin after, this will save you from the appearance of pimples, rashes or skin irritation. — RiotousTotalus / Reddit
55. "Set aside money, even if it's a few dollars a month." — zzzojka / Reddit
56. “Spend 10 minutes of your morning time meditating. It will improve your mood, reduce your stress levels and help you start your day right. I have been meditating for almost 12 years now and every day I feel better than the last.” — we_must_wake_up / Reddit
57. “If you're hosting a house party where you plan on having a decent drink, start cleaning while you're high. Believe me, waking up with a hangover in a clean house is much more pleasant than in chaos and among mountains of dirty dishes. sunshinejack23 / Reddit
58. “To keep your glasses from fogging up when you are wearing a mask, apply dishwashing detergent to them and wipe with a soft towel. There will be no more fog." — ArchieLube/Reddit
59. “If you are caught in a strong current, swim diagonally or parallel to the shore. If you swim perpendicular to the shore, the current will carry you even further away from it, and you will simply become exhausted. Knowing this could save your life." — Voina040806 / Reddit
60. "If you're having a party, open the bottom of the bag of chips and pour it into a bowl, and then all the whole chips will be on top, and all the crumbs will be at the bottom of the bowl." — starfish921/reddit
61. “When you cook in the oven (roast, in a pan), you can add hard-skinned garlic cloves (but remove as much of the dry skin as possible). This will fry the garlic inside the shell to a creamy consistency and make it taste delicious.” — gregmc/reddit
62. “If you accidentally close your browser tab, press Ctrl + Shift + T to bring it back. If you've closed multiple tabs, just keep pressing those keys on your keyboard." — Avalon44 / Reddit
63. "If you need shredded cheese and don't have a grater, you can use a potato peeler." — Noximilien05 / Reddit
64. “The best way to be healthy is to get enough sleep. Do not go on a strict diet, but learn how to properly distribute portions and make sure that you have a variety of foods. And don't forget to be active. — DinosAteSherbert / Reddit
65. “If you put Oreo cookies in the fridge, they will taste much better than at room temperature.” — Batz_R_Nocturnal / Reddit
66. “For people with short nails (mostly men): press down on the closed end of the soda can lid to lift up the other side so it’s very easy to open.” — reddit.com
67. “When setting up a smart TV with Netflix / Kinopoisk, Okko, etc., you can usually connect a USB keyboard and enter the password faster without using the remote control.” — reddit.com
68. “When writing an essay, Wikipedia is not considered reliable. But using internet encyclopedia sources and footnotes in the article is 100% reliable, and even anti-cheat software can't track it down." — reddit.com
If something sounds stupid and even looks stupid but works, will you still consider it stupid? What is known is that in the world of life hacks, even the strangest ideas can be of some value. All it takes is a little creativity and determination. After all, genius and madness are often two sides of the same coin.
Non-standard advice from Internet users
Below you will find a list of the most bizarre life hacks that surprisingly work. Reddit users' life hacks.
1. Life hack for any relationship
“One day, my wife and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. Suddenly, I heard that a text message had arrived on my phone. I went to the kitchen to check the news: it was from my wife, who asked me to grab a bag of chips along the way. – located
2. How to get a roommate to clean up
“I signed up on Tinder as a hottie, swiped to the right on my neighbor’s account, and told him that I was going to visit him - he immediately cleaned up.” – austinlockedup
3. How to solve any problems
“How is the deer population controlled? They let the wolves into the area. All problems should be solved similarly. Too many harmful emissions? Launch the wolves into the factories. Do you not like the actions of politicians? Wolves again. Do you want to lose weight? The wolves come to the rescue again. – LeBearGirdle
4. How to get a free wedding gift
"Honeymoon Tip: Send an invitation to every billionaire whose address you can find - your chances of one of them sending you a gift without really thinking who you are is 50/50" - behind your back
5. If it looks stupid but still works, it's not stupid.
“Last week, I taped two carpets together because I didn’t have enough money for a custom cowhide rug.” – cindaysaur
6. “Every time he goes to the local bar, dad takes the remote control to change the TV channels. I'm embarrassed and impressed at the same time." – BandoLou
7. 100% working hack
“Today is Valentine’s Day, and you are tormented by loneliness? Turn off the lights and watch a horror movie. After a while, you will no longer feel like you are alone. – Jeffjjsjz
8. Professional advice on unethical living
“If you can’t remember a word, just say: “I forgot how it will be in Russian.” Then everyone will think you're bilingual and not dumb." – TheAndrewNadeau
9. “If you get your shirt dirty, you can circle the stain with a marker and give it a name. In an instant, it will turn into a group of islands.”– joecool32
10. Guide to crying
“Professional advice: never cry on holidays and weekends. Cry on a working day - get paid for your depression! Don't let capitalism take over." – lawyerman_ktk
11. Customize your online workout by simply turning it off
“One day, I signed up for an online workout that was too hard. And when the instructor said, "Stand in a plank position and touch your knee to the opposite elbow," I decided to improve the exercise by turning off the computer and making a batch of pancakes." – morgan_murphy
12. In case of a shark attack
“If a shark bites you, bite it back. You might die, but the shark will think, "Lol, what was that?" –DrakeGatsby
13. And again: "if it works, it's not stupid." – person the third
14. How to hack life
“New idea for tinder: upload all the photos upside down - the girls flip the phone to look at them, realize that you are scary, swipe left (which is right), and you have a match!” - human_dis4ster
15. Fitness advice
“Train smarter, not harder! Most gym goers lift heavy weights. But in fact, smaller dumbbells are much easier!” – ronnui_
16. How to be "productive."
“Always work on two projects at the same time. When you put off project A, you will work on project B. And vice versa: if you get tired of B, you will return to A. You will exactly double your productivity just by procrastinating.” – Watsky
17. Just an intelligent hack
“I saved a lot of money on Christmas gifts by deciding to discuss politics on social media.” – marklutchman
18. How to avoid talking
"Start every conversation with, 'My battery will run out soon.'
19. “I realized that, in principle, you don’t need to assemble a bedside table.” – ImWadeYo
20. “My brother wanted to measure the height of the trees in his backyard. And that's how he did it." – Shwnwllms
21. The main thing that works
"Earthquake Detection Device." -Potter_Pegasus
22. Button up
“Don't embarrass a man by telling him about an open fly in public. Be a man: go up to him and slowly fasten the lock for him. – doublewides
23. Test hairstyles on children
“I could not decide on a bang for a long time, so I made it to my daughter - it looked terrible. Think I dodged a bullet." – mom-jeans-please
24. “If you can’t afford cup holders, get flooring samples from your nearest construction site. They are free, come in a variety of colors and finishes.” – Jaunt-
25. Another pro tip
"If you can't remember her name in the morning, take her to Starbucks." – StagnantSoldier0947
26. “I started painting the stairs, so I had to protect it from the dog. The decision was not long in coming."
27. When the landlord says, “No dogs!” – Belazur
28. “It doesn't matter how it looks. It must work!" -mrbik225
29. "Manual: how to have fun as a parent." – i-like-to-be-wooshed
30. While we live in 2022, this person lives in 3021.
31. Finally, a handy "life hack."
“Do you want me to stop writing to you? Send an SMS to the interlocutor: “SERVICE ERROR 305: SMS WAS NOT SENT. FEE FOR SUBSEQUENT REPORTS WILL BE DECENT FROM YOUR ACCOUNT." –UltraThiccBoi69
32. The 5-second rule
“If an animal is chasing you, lie down on the ground and freeze for 5 seconds. This five-second rule will protect you from being eaten." – life_lamp
33. Vaccinate your computer!
"Download mild viruses to your computer to help it develop immunity (it's a joke)." – soap86882
34. “A flood is a great opportunity to turn your home into an aquarium.”
35. “When it’s sunny outside, I don’t want to work at home. But the light is so bright that I can't see the screen. Putting the laptop in a box will block the morning, and the screen will become bright again. And the computer will not overheat.
36. How to stay thin
“Sometimes I buy two chips, eat them, and put one empty pack into another. So no one knows how much I ate.” – knightsglow
37. "When everything is thought out." – worx777
38. Heading "crazy hands."
39. An effective way to get drunk during quarantine.
“Don’t eat all day and get carried away with two beers. This is what I call financial literacy." – Benny Willard.
40. Independent fact-checkers have shown that this is the whole truth.
"There isn't a law that says you can't pretend your friend is your former employer." – JackWilliamRtF
41. “My 12-year-old son has upgraded his bike by gluing carpet onto the pedals so he can comfortably ride barefoot.”
– Benny Willard
42. In case you're worried about winning lottery tickets
“Chris, I gave you two $25 tickets for Christmas. I decided to check them out ahead of time (just in case). The winnings amounted to $ 2 - I apply. Merry Christmas! Nicole." – udunn0jb
43. You have power!
“When you feel powerless, remember that just one of your pubic hairs can shut down an entire restaurant.” – cuttymcwrists
44. “The man in front of me on the train uses Twix as a pillow.” – star_man_u
45. Steal Big
My advice to anyone doing an unpaid internship: Steal! Including large equipment. Take the printer and roll it straight into the elevator." – Seangentille.
46. Shopping hack
"Why buy plastic bags when I can buy a cart?" – derekedwardsgb
47. “If your key breaks in half, just stick it in a potato-like my friend did this morning.” – gape
48. "Cool your butt on a hot day just by pressing it against a cold door."
49. Real Philosopher
“We are so stupid that we cook food for a whole 40 minutes at 180 degrees when we can do simple calculations and cook a dish in just a minute at 7760 ° C.” – venusianbaby
50. “By cutting tennis balls in half, you can save space and store as many as five balls in one jar.” – fantafano
We do not doubt that you, our dear reader, have a curious mind and love to learn something new. And in this case, what could be better than the facts, of which there are an incredible amount! There are so many that it is impossible to know them, even if you have seven spans in the forehead.
Facts - and nothing but facts
Just for such interested people, we at Bemorepanda have prepared a portion of facts that are hard to believe but which, nevertheless, are accurate. And no matter what area you are more interested in, something is interesting for everyone.
Want to see what we have found for you in the corners of the Internet? Then let's get started. Just a warning: we picked up only bare facts, so if you are overcome by doubt in their integrity, you can find confirmation of them yourself, as well as get more detailed information. Our task is to give you a fishing rod)))
1. Apple didn't make the first iPhone.
2. Ravens can hold a grudge.
3. Marie Curie is the only person to win a Nobel Prize in two different sciences.
4. Cows kill more Americans every year than sharks.
5. Dogs smell cancer.
6. Some planets produce diamond rain.
7. Undercover Detroit cops in the drug business once got into a fight with another group of undercover cops.
8. One person once survived two atomic bombings.
9. A 70-year-old woman once ran seven marathons in seven days on all seven continents.
10. Bees can detect bombs.
11. Potato chips cause more weight gain than any other food.
12. Goosebumps are for protection from predators.
13. A dentist invented cotton candy.
14. The first person convicted of speeding drove eight miles per hour (13 km/h).
15. Chewing gum increases concentration.
16. “New car smell” is the smell of dozens of chemicals.
17. A patent for a fire hydrant was lost during a fire.
18. Space smells like grilled steak.
19. Your liver can recover in three weeks.
20. In Germany, people help toads cross the road.
21. The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.
22. Sea lions can dance to the beat.
23. Dolphins were trained to use in wars.
24. Baby blue whales grow 200 pounds (90.7 kg) daily.
25. There are moonquakes on the moon!
26. Kids ask 300 questions a day!
27. Hair and nails grow faster during pregnancy.
28. The "M" in M&Ms means "Mars" and "Murry."
29. Rollercoaster rides can help get rid of kidney stones.
30. Agatha Christie has sold over 2 billion books.
31. Water makes sounds depending on whether it is hot or cold!
32. Humans are just one of about 8.7 million species on Earth.
33. Whenever you shuffle a deck of cards, you get a combination that never existed.
34. In Nebraska, there is a city with a population of one person!
35. Dinosaurs lived on all continents.
36. Bee hummingbirds are so tiny they are mistaken for insects.
37. The person who wrote Dracula has never been to Transylvania.
38. The cast of Friends still makes about $20 million a year.
39. Newborns don't cry.
40. Pineapple acts as a natural meat tenderizer.
41. You lose up to 30 percent of your taste buds while flying.
42. The legend of the Loch Ness monster is almost 1500 years old.
43. In a restaurant in New York, grandmothers work as chefs.
44. The longest book title is 4558 words!
45. Some people have an extra bone in their knees.
46. Tornadoes can cause "fish rain."
47. Shrews are the only mammals besides humans that deliberately seek out spicy food.
48. A tree frog can hold urine for up to eight months.
49. The English word with the most definitions is "set."
50. The famous "Typhoid Mary" infected more than 50 people while cooking for them.
51. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
52. There is graffiti that is 1000 years old!
53. Bill Gates donated nearly half of his fortune.
54. America accidentally dropped an atomic bomb on South Carolina in 1958.
55. Large forks will make you eat less.
56. Guys do more housework than husbands.
57. The human body glows.
58. Chinese police use squads of geese.
59. Heads on Easter Island have bodies.
60. It is impossible to hum with your nose held in.
61. Apple pits are poisonous!
62. The Slinky toy was invented by accident.
63. Your nose works one nostril at a time!
64. Many bones in the foot don't harden until you're an adult.
65. Bees sometimes sting other bees.
66. There is a textbook written by an author with artificial intelligence.
67. Some sea snakes can breathe through their skin.
68. Children's medicines once contained morphine.
69. Our European ancestors were cannibals.
70. Cheetahs don't roar.
71. The hottest spot on the planet is Libya.
72. One day, Pharaoh ordered his slaves smeared with honey to drive away insects.
73. Playing the accordion was once compulsory for teachers in North Korea.
74. Sharks can live for five centuries.
75. There is a fish with legs.
76. Peanuts are not nuts!
77. The first computer was invented in the 1940s.
78. Nutmeg can be deadly poisonous.
79. You can always "see" your nose.
80. The longest wedding veil was as long as 63.5 football fields.
81. Koalas have fingerprints.
82. Pigs are constitutionally protected in Florida.
83. There is a device that creates energy from snowfall.
84. Newborns do not have kneecaps.
85. Blue Ivy Carter is the youngest person to appear on the Billboard chart.
86. More human twins are being born now than ever before.
87. France has a dozen time zones.
88. Bananas cannot reproduce.
89. A chef's hat has 100 folds.
90. Many languages have common roots.
91. Sharks existed before trees.
92. Ants have a built-in FitBit.